Lush Seduction (Moulin Rouge)...

By butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 1 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) Vicky West, has alw... More

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Seduction ✓ (Moulin Rouge) | Harry Styles AU
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Lush Seduction or AFTER
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
LUSH SEDUCTION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!

04

459K 10.8K 11.1K
By butterflytattoo

Vicky West

I grabbed a fresh apron, and tugged it around my body. When I arrived back home, I had a quick shower and that is it. I was hungry, annoyed and thirsty. Veronica was luckily nowhere to be seen, because she would have asked me tons of questions about why I wasn't smiling. Well, because I got put in the fucking wrong group.

I asked if table 9 wanted to order, but they were not finished with deciding what they wanted. That didn't bother me a lot, I got some free time. After 5 o'clock, everything turned out to be better. There wouldn't be many people coming down to V's café. Mostly because everyone started to get some dinner back at home, and we didn't serve warm meals in the evening.

''Pouting makes you get wrinkles earlier,'' I heard a male voice say behind me.

''Not now Kent,'' I told him. I turned around and leaned with my elbows on the counter. He stood there, being very cute in his apron, while he looked at me. The café was getting emptier by the time, and I was happy at least one person could join me. But that didn't mean I was searching for a bit interaction.

''Tell me what happened, Vicks.'' He encouraged me.

''I am not in the mood,'' I whined.

''That is bad for you, because I want to hear it. And you are just going to tell me about what has happened earlier.'' Kent made me clear. He pushed his short blonde hair back, and leaned this time, like me, with his elbows on the counter.

''Well,'' I huffed. ''You know that the Moulin Rouge club had an audition day two days ago?'' He nodded with his head. ''I applied myself to do audition, so I did. That same evening I got a call from the boss himself, demanding me to come at 3 p.m. yesterday to the club. Then everything went quickly. Let's just say; he is an asshole and is manipulating me.'' I explained.

''How?'' He asked.

I scratched the back of my neck. ''No one informed me about the performance we needed to make for this morning. So I was standing there with no clue, and I needed to dance within 30 minutes. Luckily I performed really good, but he wanted to get in my pants when I was walking around. But he doesn't understood things didn't work like that. So he said I was going to regret it, and he made me understudy.'' I breathed out

''Holy shit,''

''Same,'' I pointed out.

''I knew Harry Styles was a dick, but this makes everything much more understandable why he is in fact; still a dick.'' I laughed at Kent's words. I went behind the counter, and purchased a milkshake from my own money. I was craving for something in my stomach, and this was all I could get right now. ''He really needs to create some manners.''

''I bet he is different with more important people around him,'' I said.

''Of course, because he is a business man. However, he should just act decent towards you. He can't get away with this."  Kent informed me seriously. 

''He can get away with anything. He would always make his way out of it by giving someone a huge sum of money.''

I drank the milkshake that I had made. Kent sat on the counter, and I saw some other employees helping the last customers. I looked over at the clock, and it was still a long time until I could finally take a bath and sleep afterward. I was exhausted by everything today. So many mind games, that I could hardly play along.

''You really need to make this man clear he cannot use your body whenever he wants it,'' I locked eyes with Kent again, and I saw him being dead serious about this. ''He has no rights to treat you like that, Vicks'' He started to tell me. I nodded with my head in agreement. It was my body, not his.

''I just don't think he accepts that so easily,'' I mumbled.

''He needs to,'' Kent fired back. ''Just call me whenever he is an arse, and I will come immediately.''

Kent shoved a piece of paper towards me, and his number was standing on it. I thanked him nicely. It didn't matter if this was such a small gesture, but I liked it. I admired Kent for his support and honesty. He didn't try to sugarcoat everything that happened, and he didn't tell me I should be a doll and do whatever this man said to me. He told me just to stand my ground, and make him clear my body wasn't on the market.

I was happy when I got home. I filled the bath, and stepped slowly into the warm water. I saw the steam of the heath filling the bathroom. I had thrown flower pads into the bath. This was the time I had longed for. I rested with my head against the bath. My naked body was taking a break in the water. I sometimes traced slowly with my hands over my bare body. My breathing was calming everything around me way more. I deserved this bath after my hard work.

In one moment, I went underwater. I held my breath and opened my eyes in the water. I saw the flower pads moving over the liquid slowly. I couldn't hold my breath much longer underwater, so I got up. I breathed fresh oxygen in quickly, and my chest started to rise and fall repeatedly. My body stiffened when I heard the doorbell rang.

''I'm coming!'' I yelled loudly.

I stepped out of the bath, and grabbed a towel I had laying next to the bath. I wrapped it around my body. Great, a tiny towel. But it covered enough for now. My feet were still a bit wet when I walked to the front door. I checked myself in the mirror, and went with my hand quickly through my hair. I unlocked my door.

''I don't have some sugar, Miss B-'' My jaw dropped. ''What the fuck are you doing here?''

''Good to see you too, Vicky.'' Harry greeted me.

I closed the door, but got stopped by his foot stepping into the small gap. I tried to push it shut, but he was earlier with opening the door and stepping inside. He just walked freaking past me without even asking me politely if he could come in. Obviously if he had asked me about it, he wouldn't be accepted to come.

''The last time I checked, this was my house.'' I told Harry irritatingly.

He just walked through my apartment. Occasionally he picked something up, and looked at it specifically. I frowned at his actions, but examined his facial expression. Which was for the second time; unreadable. I followed this twat through my own house, and was getting annoyed by the fact he didn't even said a word towards me.

''Never heard of cleaning up?'' Harry asked me mockingly.

''Never heard of asking someone, if you could enter their house?!'' I hissed at him.

He snickered and walked past me, to another room. I stood behind him, and I was eagerly to keep my towel around my body. I needed to protect myself before I would be naked instantly. I didn't know why he was suddenly coming down towards my house, or how he even got the address. I never mentioned to him where I lived, so how was this possible?

''You have had enough of sightseeing, please go away so I can continue with sitting in my warm bath.'' I informed Harry angrily. He turned around, and we locked gazes. His mouth turned into a smirk, and I wasn't liking this right now. He stepped closer, and the giant space between us vanished within seconds.

''Are you alone in your bath?'' He asked me in a soft smoothly whisper.

''Yes, because it's a bath for a single person. Goodbye Harry,'' I stated. But he stayed at the same spot, right in front of me. So I just took the opportunity to walk away from this man who thought it would be kind to suddenly show up at 11:30. I was not liking this a bit, so he better needed to fuck off sooner of later.

I squealed when Harry tried to pull be back by the hem of the towel. But he brushed with his fingers over my naked butt, and I turned around in panic. He just touched my naked body, oh my god.

I walked over to him and kicked him straight in the crotch. He flinched and grabbed his manhood immediately. Hard groans came from his mouth, and I believe that my neighbour is going to think I have a whole S&M act going on right now with this man.

''Why did you touch me?'' I yelled at him furiously.

Harry was still bowed down, holding his magical penis that pleased a lot of ladies. I could care less about that, because as long as it was damaged; it couldn't be productive.

''You fucking kicked me,'' He spoke.

''No shit, because you touched me.'' I remarked. ''Fucking pervert,''

Harry took a deep breathe, and he stood up again. His eyes were closed for a moment, because of the pain that was still being felt. But it was his problem, not my. First of all he had no reason to touch me, and second of all, he was being fucking rude. He held his crotch with one hand, while he stood in front of me. After all, it was quite pleasant to see him holding his temper like this in my house.

''I guess I am not welcome here,'' Harry spoke.

''Really?'' I asked sarcastically.

Harry walked to the front door of my apartment. ''Be at 7 a.m. at the Moulin Rouge tomorrow, no excuses. You are going to watch the main group with the rest of your fellow understudies.'' He knew I hated to hear this news again. He wanted to rub it into my face that I hadn't made it. With one single glance, he disappeared out of my sight. I immediately went over to the door and locked it. I didn't want anyone to enter my house until tomorrow. The bath was not warm anymore, so there was no need to sit in it.

''Freaking Styles,'' I hissed under my breath.

..

My alarm was going off repeatedly, and I slammed it away from my nightstand. I was not even in the mood to get my ass out of bed, and see the main group perform in front of me. He was doing this on purpose, so that I could suffer in that wooden chair while I saw them.

I got out of bed, and just did my normal routine. I was not going to impress Harry after last night. I got some black leggings out of the closet, with a brown long sweater. My eyes were thick, because of the lack of sleep I had received. I applied a bit of make-up, and got my breakfast ready within a few minutes.

I opened the car, and got inside. The drive towards the club wasn't that long, but I was slightly hoping it was closed today. However, I wasn't so lucky after all. More cars were standing outside on the parking lot, and I placed my Mini-Cooper next to a pick-up truck.

When I arrived inside the club, I already heard a female yell and music blasting through the stereo. When I approached the dancers more, I saw that they were mainly covered in sweat and should have been working already for at least a hour.

''Daisy kick your leg higher!'' She yelled at the innocent girl.

I flinched at the attitude the woman had. I saw who Daisy was, and she tried her best while she was already working for a long time. She nodded and tried again, again, and again. . until that devil was finally satisfied.

''Have a break for ten minutes, you all need it too much.'' She announced.

I heard loud sighs coming from the stage. I placed my bag on the same table I had claimed yesterday, and I saw Red stumbling off the stage. I called her over, and she came happily towards me. I gave her a quick hug, and I think I could finally consider her as a friend from the Moulin Rouge. She tucked her hair behind her ear, and brought a bottle with water towards her mouth.

''I still don't understand why you aren't in the main group,'' Red suddenly spoke. ''I mean, your performance yesterday was so freaking good. Harry Styles has no eye for talent. Anyways, you should have taken Daisy's spot in the team. She is pretty much failing and gets tons of shitty remarks from the coach.''

''If Daisy is placed in the main group, he surely has a good reason for that.'' I just mumbled.

''We should have been dancing together, Vicky. You should go ask him for a spot in the main group.'' She encouraged me.

''And then let my shorts get ripped down again, no thank you.'' I spoke. But at the same time I smacked my hand against my mouth. I did not fucking say that to Red. However, I did. And I saw Red's eyes widen. ''Not that it has happened. See it as something that could happen..'' I tried to convince her. But it was obvious, Red wasn't buying this.

''You're going to tell me everything after I have another break,'' She sternly said. And I already buried my head in my hands.

It was better if I was going to be honest with Red. She was, in fact, a very nice girl and helped me a lot. Most people who wanted to have a spot in a main group, wouldn't even tell me that we had a performance to make 30 minutes before show-time.

''Care if I join you?'' I felt someone breathe against my left ear.

''Yes,'' I said. I knew it was him, I didn't need to turn around to see that awful smirk. ''How are your balls doing?'' I asked him playfully while he did take a seat next to me. I heard him placing a glass with alcohol on the table, and smelled the strong whiskey from a small distance.

''I see you're interested in my balls, Miss West.''

''Don't assume things too quickly, Mr. Styles.''

Harry leaned closer to me, and he was a few inches away from my ear. Why wasn't seeing someone this happening in the corner of the room? Because it wasn't my lucky day at all. I felt his breathe against my face, and it smelled like the whiskey that was in the glass.

''You could check them, if you want to.'' Harry told me.

''I am not going to have this conversation with your right here,'' I hissed at him sternly. ''Besides that, no, I won't look at your useless pair of balls.'' I spitted out. He leaned back in the chair, and scanned me out.

''Were you touching yourself yesterday in bath?'' He questioned me seriously.

This was it. I was done. I grabbed my shit and stood up. I walked away from this man. God, he deserved to get punched in his face and kicked in his balls, again. What was his problem? Why did he want to be so fucking intimate when we were together. I didn't know where I was going, but not even near him soon. You heard me walking away furiously, because of my Timberlands that came in contact with the wooden floor.

''Don't walk away from me,'' Harry jerked me back against his body. And I could easily get out of his grip.

''What do you want?'' I asked him eagerly. I didn't want to be here long with him, so we better could have this problem solved in a few minutes.

''You,'' Harry told me.

But it wasn't with this familiar smirk this time. He was staring deeply into my eyes, and I into his. He looked at me seriously, and there was absolutely no hint of playfulness. He was meaning this. He wanted me, he just simply wanted me.

''And I want a spot in the main group,'' I said. ''That means we both have a thing in common.''

''What then?'

''We both want things we can't have,'' I said, and pushed myself away from him.

''I can get you into the main group, Vicky.'' Harry shouted at me.

I stopped with walking, and turned around. This time there was luckily a distance between the two of us. His blouse was a bit open, and he stood there with his hands in the pockets of his ripped black skinny jeans. I adjusted the bag over my shoulder, and spoke.

''How?'' I asked him.

''Give yourself to me for one time. That is the only thing I ask.'' Harry informed me seriously. There was no hint of shame in his tone. He wanted me to give in and get myself used by him..

''You're mentally not well,'' I spitted out at him. ''I'm not going to fuck you, so that I get a chance to get into the main group. I am here to dance, not to fuck around with my boss. And if you don't accept that, then just fire me..because clearly I don't have any other talent I can use since I am your fucking understudy.''

I smashed the back door open, and left him standing there in the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 17.8K 70
{Harry Styles Fanfiction} When someone hands you the opportunity to make your dreams happen, would you take it even with the crazy conditions? That's...
1.1M 40.6K 80
25 girls, coming from all around the world, are chosen to be part of The Selection, a competition where the winner gets to marry the Prince, and soon...
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
63K 2.7K 43
THE THIRD BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a...