LOST LOVE ✅

Od mehaklovely

This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in child... Více

Prologue
Part : 1 The Unexpected Meet
Part : 2 HIS PAIN
PART : 3 Are You My Nandita?
Part : 4 I can feel his Pain
Part : 5 Falling In Love
Part : 6 He cares about me
Part : 7 It's hurt a lot
PART : 8 Some Beautiful Memories
Part : 9 MANU AND HIS NANDU
PART : 10 An unanswered Question
Part : 12 It was just a mistake
Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI
Part : 14 He loves me or hates me?
PART : 15 Will you be My Friend?
Part : 16 Past Revealed
PART : 17 His Confession
Part : 18 Growing Love
Part : 19 The Peaceful Love
Part : 20 I Can't Accept her
Part : 21 Why Love is so painful?
Part : 22 Miracle Happens (Most Awaited Part)
Part : 23 Nandita Is Back
Part : 24 Union of Two Souls
Epilogue

Part : 11 PAINFUL LOVE

6.3K 828 139
Od mehaklovely

Next day

Nandini P.O.V.

I came out from the bathroom after taking shower in the morning. From the day i met Manik , nothing was helping me out . My heart was aching constantly thinking about Manik and moreover the mysterious Nandita. Whatever Manik told me about Nandita , he made me crazy. "If Manik knows about Nandita then why can't he go and bring her"this question was eating my mind but I decided to get my answer and also decided that I won't stop until making everything fine in Manik's life because i loved him truly. I was ready to do anything for him and for his happiness but not even for once i thought about myself, may be that's called selfless love. I never thought that one day i will love someone like this. After getting insulted in Malhotra Mansion, i was again going to get my answers so that I can able to help Manik in finding his Nandita who was the only key to unlock the door of his heart which he had closed so many years ago.

I stopped the car in front of Malhotra mansion and after coming out from my car , i walked toward the door. At the doorstep , i got bumped with a person. "I am sorry, i was in a hurry" he apologised looking at me and looking at his face , i was trying recognise him as i was feeling like i have seen him somewhere.

"Hey , I am Cabir Dhawan , Manik's friend. Remember we met at the club" he said forwarding his hand in front of me. Listening his words , I immediately remembered about him. "Oh" opening my mouth making O shape ,  i shook my hand with his hand.

"Nandini , i am getting late, hope to see you again" saying this he left before I could say something.   "The way he explained me about Manik's condition at club , he looks close friend of Manik. May be he can help me in telling me about Nandita." I thought and then walked inside the house. I directly went toward Manik's room. Thankfully the door wasn't lock. Opening the door i walked inside but i made sad pout after not finding Manik in his room. His room was dark like always so I thought to switch on the lights.

But got stopped when I heard sound of water from balcony. I turned to walk toward balcony and my heart stopped beating for a moment when my eyes fell on Manik. He was busy in doing swimming and i started staring him with my mouth open. I couldn't even describe in words that  what his hotness was doing to me. He was not the first person whom i was seeing doing swimming but he was the person who was making me crazy by doing swimming in front my eyes. I started walking toward the pool lost in admiring him like an idiot. My heart was beating fast and my mind was busy in thinking about his hotness.

"Ahaha"when i was lost in admiring him , my leg slipped and I directly fell inside the water while shouting . I didn't know how to swim , i was drowning. I started trying to come out from water moving my hands and legs. I was feeling like i am going to die but then only two hands held my shoulder and made me stand straight. I was scared , i was shocked at that moment that's why without thinking anything , i just hugged him tightly wrapping my hands around him and burying my face in his shoulder. I was shivering and breathing heavily in his arms. Next moment everything got stopped when he wrapped his hands around me. I stopped shivering as i got immense peace in his arms. His arms were like my real heaven. I wanted him to store me in his arms forever and ever. The peace , the comfort i was getting in his arms , I couldn't even describe in words. Just I could say , that was the real heaven for me on the earth.

For few minutes i got lost in my heaven but then the reality hit my mind and i immediately broke the hug because this heaven was not mine , this heaven belonged to someone else. My heart cried  thinking that this heaven can never be mine and tears found their way.

I looked toward him having tears in my eyes. I looked into his eyes and for the first time , i found some other emotions in his eyes. I had  always seen pain in his eyes but this time , it was something else which my mind was not able to recognise. When i was lost in his eyes , I shivered when his  both hands touched my face. Looking into my eyes , he put the hair behind my ears which got stuck on my face and i rested my hands on his bare chest. He started coming close to my lips cubbing my face , my breath started becoming heavy and heart beat became faster. I was feeling like butterflies flying inside my stomach as he was going to kiss me.

"Wait wait but i can't let him kiss me , he will regret about our kiss later which will hurt me more" then again the reality hit my mind and I forced to do the thing which was very difficult for me. I stopped him from kissing me by controlling my desire of love. "Manik"i called him removing my hands when our lips were just about to touch with each other. Listening me , he took few step backward leaving my face. He looked at me for a moment and then closing his eyes , he took a deep breath putting his hand on his forehead. I could see disappointment on his face which broke my heart badly. I badly wanted him to kiss me. Only i knew , how i stopped him from kissing me. He was just about to kiss me , our lips were just about to met. I closed my eyes and few tears fell down.

"Why you again came here" again coming back to his  monster behaviour , he shouted on me holding my arms tightly and pulled me toward himself. I opened my eyes immediately and found him looking at me having anger and disappointment in his eyes. I looked at him sadly , my heart was crying a lot.

Suddenly he left my arms shaking his head and i looked toward him confusingly "Damn , what is happening to me ? i am going crazy" he said putting hand on his forehead and i was just looking at him confusingly as even i was not understanding what was happening to him.

Closing his eyes , he took deep breath and then looked at me. "Look , i have no control myself. I am not understanding what is happening to me.  I am not understanding why are you attracting me so much" he was trying hard to speak calmly and his words were making me confused " this attraction was making me crazy and angry because how i can attract toward you when i love Nandita" he said loudly looking at me as like he was angry on himself. Listening his these words , i started understanding him little bit. He was attracting toward me and feeling like he was cheating Nandita by doing this. But now the question was why he was attracting toward me.

"Why are you again and again coming in front my eyes and making my life more difficult ?" he said again angrily looking at me while listening his words ,  my heart cried listening that my presence was creating problem for him.

"Why are you not understanding,  I don't want to hurt you but every time i am taking out my all anger on you and hurting you"he spoke looking at me having guilt in his voice and pain in his voice . I looked at him sadly and few tears dropped down from my eyes seeing his condition. But one thing made me happy , he was keeping me away from himself because he didn't want to hurt me. I was happy because he was thinking about me.

"I am sorry , i will never come in front of you"saying this I turned to walk after looking at him for the last time because I decided to never come in front of him as my presence was creating more problem for him. I wanted to reduce his pain and minimise his problem , not to become myself a big problem for him. "I hope , he will soon get love of his life Nandita"i was just hopping this when i was walking out from his room. I was wet but I wasn't feeling anything , just i was feeling pain in my heart because the person whom i loved , i was a trouble for him.

________________________

Few days later

Few days passed and i kept myself busy in work all the time even at night. But it was getting so difficult for me to not think about him and his pain. I was calling myself mad and selfish because i left him without taking him out from his pain. I wanted to see smile on his face and happiness in his life. My heart was crying inside badly . I was not even picking up Neyonika Aunty's calls Because I didn't know how I should explain Aunty that i am in love with his son and i don't want to become a problem of his life because it's hurt a lot. He loved someone else and i was sure that if by chance we will come close in near future, i will always remain his mistake and he will always regret and feel guilty at the end. I never wanted to become his mistake and never wanted to see guilt in his eyes. That was the only reason , i decided to never come in front of him.

—————————

I got ready in black knee length dress for a party  thrown by my dad's friend. It was success party of his business. I was not in a mood for party but dad forced me to go as he was in London and he wanted me to go on the behave of him. I parked my car in parking area and stepped outside. I walked toward the entrance. I felt like my heart beat becoming fast.

"Welcome Nandini , thank you  for coming beta" Dad's friend said  coming toward me and i gave him small smile. " come let's make you meet my son " saying this he started walking and I followed him. I got shocked to find uncle's son was non other than Cabir , Manik's best friend. We both shook our hands giving each other small when Mr. Randeep Dhawan introduced his son Cabir Dhawan with me.

"How is Manik ?"i asked looking at Cabir when Uncle left leaving me and Cabir alone. I knew my question was stupid but I couldn't able to stop myself from asking this question because i was hell worried for him.

"You can see yourself"he spoke and i looked him confusingly then he pointed his hand toward somewhere and i got shocked to see Manik sitting at the bar counter holding drink of glass , lost in his own world. He was also presented there that's why my heart was beating fast from the time I entered inside the party. My heart cried like always seeing his condition. I looked at him having pain in my eyes.

"This is his condition but only you can help him Nandini" listening Cabir's words i came out from my thoughts and looked at him confusingly. " i know you have feelings for him , Nandini. I can see in your eyes" he said looking at me and i closed my eyes sadly listening his words because this feeling was hurting me a lot. "And you are the only girl who attracted him , after Nandita , no other girl attracted him. He is living in pain , i really wanted him to move on" he spoke looking Manik sadly and i also looked toward Manik. Manik eyes fell on me and I immediately looked at Cabir.

"Cabir but he will never move on because he loves Nandita , if he will move on with me. He will always regret and i will always remain his mistake" i said in crying tone looking at Cabir , my heart broke down into millions of pieces when i said these words. I felt like I myself stabbed the knife in my heart.

I ran from there without looking anywhere because i wanted to cry to lessen my pain that's why i was running toward the washroom but  in the middle only  someone held my hand and closing my mouth from behind , he took me inside the empty room. The room was dark and i got hell scared.

Don't forget to do votes and comments , next part after 450 likes. Give good response and i will update soon.

How do find the update?

What do you think , who came at the end ?

How do finding the story ?

Love Mehak

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.1K 2.2K 19
Another MaNan Story✨ A Rude Arrogant Emotionless Ruthless Never Tolerate a single simple mistake Considered a Devil A Monster From Whom everyone is a...
219K 16.2K 40
A broken arrogant single dad and a chirpy but broken girl. Their paths cross and there is something instant between them which is unclear to both ho...
975K 51.6K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
627K 47.9K 42
a real life story And A Very heart touching story seek inside to know the story