The Familiar-(SasuSaku Fanfic)

By MrUchiha54

The dark, mysterious Sasuke Uchiha has been around for a long time. He's a feared prince who comes from a lon... More

Chap 1: Pale Prince
Chap 2: Ghoul School
Chap 3: Transformations and purposes pt.1
Chap 4: Transformations and purposes pt.2
Chap 5: Mission Complete?
Chap 6: Master and Familiar
Chap 7: Closing In
Chap 8: Shadowed Hearts
Chap 9: Elsa's Spunky Twin
Ch.10: Uneasy Life
Ch.11: Prey
Ch.12: Potion Emotions
Ch.13: the Pure Blood and the Half Breed
Ch.14: Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer.
Ch.15: True Power
Ch.16: Pulling Strings
Ch.17: Power of a God
Sequel

On it's way

961 10 4
By MrUchiha54

Hey everyone, been awhile. My years been full of dirty diapers, Markiplier, Game theory, Avengers, Deadpool, Splstoon 2 and the most beautiful family I could wish for. Not to mention how badly I can't wait for December 7th for super smash bros ultimate! But back to the real reason for this add on. The first chapter for the sequel is almost done so I hope you all like it and I'll be slower updating for obvious reasons but I'm working hard on getting it done. So look for the first chapter to be here this week for sure. How has everyone been since my last stent on here? Comment below!! Lol. Okay I'm off to nap town. And remember that's just a theory.....A wattpad theory thanks for reading. :) and for those that don't already know I do not own Game theory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
59.5K 1.6K 40
Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted to it. She got used to the overwhelming...
251K 9.3K 26
An accident leaves her pregnant with the college's top f-boy. He is suddenly faced with responsibilities he never thought he had to at his age. They...
21.9K 434 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...