My life is a Riddle(Tom Riddl...

By xXGlossyWaNdXx

Tom Riddle is prepared to wipe out the entire race of mudbloods at age 16. But then comes along Aneline De'ba... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chappie 3!!
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5:))))
Chapter six
Chappy seven!!
Chapter 8:D
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12;)
Chapter 13! ;))
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :)
Chapter 19!
Chapter 21! ;)
Chapter 22! ;)
Chapter 23! :D
Chapter 24! (: (: (: (:
Chapter 25:DDDD
Chapter 26 :)
Chapter 27:D :) ;0)
Chapter 28:D
Chapter 29! :DDDD
Chapter 30:)
Chapter 31 ;D
Chapter 32...:D
Chapter 33! ;{D
Chapter 34 ;P

Chapter 20!

7.1K 221 135
By xXGlossyWaNdXx

Chapter 20!

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE AWESOME SURPRISE! ;P

20 VOTES AND I'LL UPLOAD NEXT CHAPPIE QUICKER! :D

Warning: This chapter has a bit more profanity involved because it's not Aneline talking in this one:)

The surprise has arrived! Enjoy you munchkins;) haha yeah idk..

* * * * * *

Chapter 20

Tom Riddle's POV!!(AN: surprise!;)

Fear.

Fear is what sparks discipline and obedience. Fear is what I make others feel when they see my cutting glare, my cynical laugh.

I am your biggest fear.

I FEED on fear.

I smirked in victory at the fact I could make that filthy mudblood shiver, make her bend to my will. The special glare I had especially for her was enough to persuade anyone and succumb to my ways.

It's too bad I have to use her as an advantage in my plans, a pity really.

I strode away after confronting her, not that I even cared about the fact she had stepped on me. I barely even felt it, but I needed to manipulate her, to make her feel guilty and alone and helpless, and who put that disgusting shit on her face anyway? She looked perfectly fine without it, it almost broke my icy, rock-hard heart just to see her embarrass herself even more with it on.

I made my way to lunch, and had to keep myself from rolling my eyes when my group of pathetic death eaters stood up as I entered. They're so fucking stupid and useless. The only one I could really count on was...what was her name? Bellatrix! I had to look at them all twice before I could remember their names. I might as well give them numbers.

"Master." They all whispered and bowed their heads so that no one could hear them. The last one who spoke to loud was punished severely.

"Minions." I replied with disgust and they laughed, thinking it was some sort of joke.

If only it had registered through their thick skulls that I never joked.

Never.

"Did you speak to the filthy bitch?" Bellatrix asked with genuine interest, wanting to know if I had punished her properly.

Why did I want to ring her neck so badly when she called her that?

"I need her for another task, none of you can help because you're all useless to me at the moment and this plan is going to be a tad more difficult." I said, thinking of what I had planned tomorrow at the bridge where The Grey Lady was located.

"Master, would you consider letting me handle the leech after the task? She has to pay for what she said-"

I cut Bellatrix off, glaring at her with so much hate I even surprised myself.

"As much as I would just LOVE to see you punish her for your own personal reasons Lestrange, I'm a bit spectacle. Do you not think I can handle her on my own?" She gasped and shook her head hard.

"Of course not master, I'm truly loyal to you and I was just-"

"Shut up," I snapped, my patience dried up. "Quit making terrible excuses because I don't give a damn. Or would you like me to give you the gift of pain again, Bellatrix?"

She stared at me with a mixture of disbelief and lust. It was disgusting really. I knew I was quite handsome, an could charm my way through any information I wanted, but it infuriates me she wouldn't take me as seriously as I wanted her too.

I ignored her and picked at the food on my plate. I never really ate much, food seemed like such a small priority now.

Aneline entered the lunchroom with such a pale face, I almost confused her with a ghost. I couldn't help myself from staring at her as she walked to Ravenclaw table, her nice locks replaced with boringly straight hair, and horrendous make-up hiding her face.

I never really cared for girls, and they never really interested me in the first place. Sure, they seemed like a pleasure in life, but I only saw that as a weakness to any man. Although I promised myself never too even spare a GLANCE at a female, I never really understood how something so foul as an mudblood can seem so....enticing.

I burnt holes through other boys who stared at her like a fucking prize, my anger flaring. Why am I even acting like I CARE?

I watched as she took a seat next to...that boy and that other girl with way to much powder. Did she fancy him? Well if she did, she couldn't be with him. I practically owned her and was still the source for her payroll, I could make her do whatever the helI wished.

She was my little puppet.

I caught her glancing over at me a couple of times, and with each glance I gave a cold-hearted smirk to remind her about tomorrow. I almost chuckled when she shivered and turned away to talk to her acquaintances once again.

I could practically TASTE the fear dripping from her entire body, along with beads of sweat. I crinkled my nose a bit in disgust.

Once lunch had ended, I rose from my seat and strolled out lazily, sensing people around me stiffening as I strode through.

This was going to be quite entertaining.

* * * * *

Aneline De'baunare's POV

As he flashed me his pearly whites, cold-blooded fear surpassed my entire body.

What exactly was going to happen tomorrow? Would he torture me? Would he hurt me or kill me?

These questions took up the space in my head, inflating to the point of bursting. The thought of just not-going flashed through my mind frequently, only to be refused as I thought of the fearful crucious curse. It hurt just to think about it.

Tom was the first one to exit the Great Hall, and when I decided it was ok, I stood up with Ned and Miranda. I hadn't told them about the bridge, not wanting them to worry or do something to stop Tom. They would just end up dead if they even got in his way, plus they barely stood a chance.

"You ok Annie? You're incredibly pale..." Miranda asked with concern, and I felt guilty for not telling either of them, but it was the only way to prevent others from getting stuck into this.

"I'm fine. It's just all that face powder you dumped on me." I half-lied and she rolled her eyes.

History Of Magic went by in a dash, fooling around with Ned and making faces behind the teacher's back as she went over procedures. The next class was potions.

I grinned at that.

I'd always been an expert at potion-making, and absolutely adored it with my entire heart.

I stepped into the semi-dark classroom to find every seat full.

I knew I shouldn't have used the bathroom on my way here.....it took too much time!

I was seriously starting to freak out as I roamed my eyes over the room, praying I would find at least one empty seat. I just about gave-up when my eyes landed on an empty stool in the back corner of the room.

I literally leaped in the air, practically clicking my heels together as I shuffled forward to sit when I realized someone was sitting next to the stool, slumping backwards as if bored and running his long fingers through his jet black hair.

It was...Matt?

This time I was more reluctant to approach the stool, a bit shy and curious if he would recognize me.

'Okay Anleine, you're going to casually stroll up next to him like a ninja, then coyly yet cooly ask if the seat's taken with a smirk across your face, got it?' My inner voice instructed me ahead of time, and I actually nodded, bobbing my head up and down.

'Okay, here it goes....'

The nervousness had unexpectedly bubbled up inside of me, overruling and thoughts or calm and collected feelings.

Without thinking, I ran up behind him and tapped him hard on the shoulder repeatedly, basically jamming my finger through his skin.

He winced and smoothly turned around, a glare making it's way over to the person hurting him.

I grinned like a fool and waved crazily, my hand centimeters from his face. He seemed confused for a second before he turned around carelessly, totally ignoring me.

I realized what I was doing and my face, once again, flushed in complete embarrassment.

I calmed down and mentally smacked myself.

"Ugh I'm sorry about that, I'm really stupid sometimes, sorry. Is your shoulder okay? Oh my God did I dislocate your shoulder?!" He turned back around to face me unwillingly, his expression a bit hostile and...rejecting?

"Look, I know you're trying to ask me out, but I'm honestly not interested-"

"Whoa, whoa WHAT?! Dude, I don't know if your ego is too huge you can't even hear what I'm saying or what, but I am NOT asking you out." He seemed surprised, not expecting me to interrupt, then his face hardened.

"I do not have an overly-large ego, you don't even know me so don't judge." I sighed and gave up, knowing this conversation would go absolutely nowhere.

"Look I was just going to ask if I could sit here. All the other seats are taken soo..." He looked around the room, obviously not-wanting me to sit there.

"I guess you have to. I'll talk to the professor later and see if he can find you another spot." I raise my eyebrows. He REALLY didn't want me to permanently sit there......

"Wow, thanks so much for your hospitality." I said sarcastically and he rolled his deep blue pools for eyes.

"Take it or leave it."

"I don't have a choice." I said and sat down as the teacher stepped in.

"I am professor Dixon, and welcome to your first day back students. As you all know, this is a gifted potions class for advanced, so I expect each one of you to do magnificent and keep up in this class." He said, his hazel eyes sweeping over the class, and his gaze dropping over to Matt and I.

"Matt, I see you have a new partner." Immediately, the gazes of all the girls turned around and glared at me enviously. Now I could see why his ego was so big....

"No, I believe it is only for today professor, can you find her another spot tomorrow and for the rest of the year?" Matt asked tiredly in front of everyone.

He could of at least asked him in private instead of humiliating me....

The professor nodded as if this had happened many times before and turned to look at me, getting ready to explain.

"You see, no one in here can really catch up with Matthew's level of advancement, which makes it more difficult for other students to keep up with their grades. Also, not to mention the ladies never pay attention when sitting next to him. It's isn't personal or anything."

I nodded a bit angrily, and thought about what he had said. So he, AND Matt were automatically assuming I wouldn't be able to 'catch up' with Matt? Plus that I would immediately be distracted by his looks? Wow I was mad.

"Alright, can anyone tell me what potion I would create to cure depression and actuate a feeling if irrational happiness in the drinker?" He asked, reviewing and testing is if we studied over the summer.

My hand shot up high in the air, something I usually didn't really do, but I was boiling at the time, wanting to prove them wrong.

"You would brew an Elixir To Induce Euphoria." I said easily, having learned all this when I was bored, and went through all the school books and even beyond that.

Matt looked up at me surprised, not-expecting me to reply so correctly. The professor, as well, seemed taken aback.

"Ah, ten points to Ravenclaw." Fellow Ravens in the room grinned at me, obviously thinking I would be the competitive one in class who always scored points for her team.

"And what are the side effects?-"

"Excessive singing and nose-tweaking sir." Matt replied quickly just as I had opened my mouth.

"Ten points to Ravenclaw." Oh, so that's how he wanted it to go down hm?

"What are the charac-"

"Aromatic, sunshine yellow in color, and sweet." I fired, cutting him off mid-sentence.

"Ten more points for Ravenclaw...." Matt glared at me, unaccustomed to having competition.

We continued on like that for a couple of minutes, angrily solving question after question in a stream. Other Ravens in the room didn't know who to cheer on considering Matt and I were from the same house, which just made it all the more better.

Finally, professor Dixon gave up and tiredly began handing safety forms out for potions, much to the disappointment of Matt and I.

Class ended and each one of us had scored two-hundred points for Ravenclaw, four-hundred when put together on the first day, putting Ravenclaw in the lead.

I was about to leave when I tripped over my own feet, almost falling face-flat on the concrete floor if a hand hadn't shot out and kept me from dying.

"Thanks." I mumbled a bit, still a bit annoyed at Matt.

He faked puzzlement. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

I grit my teeth together, imagining myself grabbing a needle and popping his inflated beautiful head with it!

"I said I'm sorry."

"Sorry, still can't hear what you're saying sweetheart."

"I'm sorry!" He smirked, his crystal clear eyes laughing at me.

"That's better." I huffed and got prepared to leave again when he was suddenly in front of me, blocking my way.

"So, your not the dumb brunette I thought you were." I tried to give him my best glare, imagining Tom as I did it as an example, but I felt like I looked really stupid, and Matt seemed to agree.

"Is that a glare or your best chipmunk expression?" He said cooly, crossing his arms.

"It's my I'm-going-to-kick-your-arse expression." I stated simply.

He rolled his eyes, failing to imagine the possibility of me teaching him a lesson.

I pushed past him in anger once again, desperately not-wanting to be late to my next class. I heard slick, graceful footsteps behind me and knew it was him.

"What do you want." I sighed. He moved up next to me with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"Oh nothing, I'm just heading over to the same exact class as you are." I raised my eyebrows a bit but kept my cool intact.

"You have Dark Arts this period?"

"That's basically what I just said...."

We entered the grand, capacious room, and I was instantly drawn to the theme it had going on.

Natural light entered the area, everything feeling light and airy, yet magical and wispy as well with the colors of white and black and silver surrounding the walls in hangings.

But those weren't the things I was focused on, it was Tom Marvolo Riddle, smirking at me harshly as he realized we had this class together.

Oh. My. God.

The pit in my stomach dropped, and I bit my lower lip in an attempt to calm my arising nerves down a bit, yet much to my dismay, they barely did.

This could NOT be happening.

I stood there frozen, while Matt waved his hand out in front of my face, an Tom's expression shifted into one of anger, flecks of a bright green dancing around his irises. How did I even see that?

I also noticed Matt's face harden when he spotted Tom, all signs of playfulness gone, his deep electric eyes turning icy and cold, clashing against Tom's green orbs, both refusing to back down.

Umm.....

"Good afternoon class, I'm professor Mier and I shall be your teacher and instructor this year in this classroom. Let's go over class procedures?-"

His words were drowned out, my eyes and ears directed to Matt, who was still glaring at Tom with an unknown loathing.

I tugged on his cloak sleeve, causing his blue eyes to shoot to mine angrily.

"What?"

"Why are you staring at Tom like he broke your heart?" I asked, half-joking.

He cut me another slice of his glare. It was...similar to Tom's, deathly and honest, but it was completely different as well. Like his motives were different than just a simple tease.

"Are you saying I'm gay?"

"No! It's just you're looking at him like you wouldn't think twice about killing him or something-"

"I wouldn't think twice, not even once if I got the chance." He said passionately, and I had noticed his fists had balled up hard at his sides.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Whoa I was really being the nosy irritating girl at the moment...

"Why would I tell you? It's none of your business sweetheart."

"What's up with the sweeheart? I have a name."

"Yup, and it's sweetheart."

"Stop calling me that!"

"It fits you."

"What?"

He grinned, "You're too nice for your own good."

I crossed my arms defensively, "No, I can be really mean sometimes."

"Oh yeah sweetheart?"

I pressed my lips together in a straight line and he laughed.

"You're cute when you're mad like that." That wasn't exactly the answer I wanted from him, but I blushed anyway, my cheeks warm.

"Please stop calling me that."

He pretended to think about it for a minute. "Well since you asked so nicely....nope. It ticks you off so I'll keep using it."

I gave up and sighed while he smirked widely in victory.

"And she gives up! I would like to thank my mother, my father for this award. And I'd also like to-"

"SHUT YOU'RE PIE-HOLE OR I'LL POP YOU OPEN LIKE A PEPSI!" Everyone turned around to look at us as the professor shot us disapproving looks as a few girls narrowed their eyes at me fiercely when they saw Matt and I talking. We just stared at then and they turned back around, the professor resuming his procedures.

Matt put a fist to his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

Tom was still glaring, yet this time it was directed at me! I then remembered tomorrow, and I shuddered once again.

I was lucky enough that we weren't actually doing anything in that class for the day, meaning Tom would get a proper chance to kick my arse. I had always been terrible at Defense Against The Dark Arts. While I aced in everything else, this subject was my weakness because it didn't just involve a piece of paper and answering questions correctly, you also had to fight. Physical action was never my thing.

Class ended and I shot out like a bullet before anyone could stop me.

Classes went by in motions, the first day wast really as exciting as I thought it would be. I saw Rebecca and the others I had met on the train and talked to them for a while, and every class seemed super-easy, even for the first day.

I entered the Ravenclaw house slowly, taking my time as I wasn't exactly tired from classes. Matt was in the common room, slumped lazily into the armchair as an overly-preppy girl tried telling him about her life-long accomplishments.

I snuck myself upstairs to get some homework done, which wouldn't really take me long. When I opened the opened the bedroom door, I screamed.

"AHHH!! Lord have mercy!!" I shut my eyes and slammed the door behind me, not wanting to see that ever again.

The horrific image of Miranda sucking on some dude's face had scarred me for life. Their lips together, her hands on his thighs...ugh. Disgusting! Doesn't she know he has kooties?!

Right after I slammed the door, the guy came running out shirtless and grinned apologetically at me, and I made the sign of the cross with my fingers to keep him away.

Miranda came out with sultry eyes, her lips swollen and her hair the messiest I've ever seen it.

"Aneline, what were you doing? We were just making out!" I covered my ears with my hands and hummed, blocking her dirty talk from my mind.

She stopped talking and I removed my hands.

"You overreacted."

"I UNDER-reacted. How did he even get up here? I thought boys weren't allowed to come up.

She grinned and took her wand out.

"Magic."

I rolled my eyes and entered, praying I would catch some kind of disease from that little session.

I was about to take my homework out when a realization hit me.

"Oh God! Where's Bella?!"

"Bella who?" Miranda asked. I hadn't told her about Bella.

"My pet cat, I brought her here!"

How could I have forgotten about my own poor cat! I smacked myself for being so stupid and irresponsible and forgetful. She was probably put alone somewhere, trembling in a dark hole-

"Oh they put all cats in the cat room, and the owls in the owlry. They keep your cat there until you come pick it up."

Cat Room? Owlry? How original....

"Where's the Cat Room?"

She told me where it was and I dove out of the room, determined to find my kitty.

* * * * * *

I sat in bed that night with my stomach completely stuffed from dinner, and Bella sleeping right next to me on the bed.

Miranda had screamed in terror when she saw Bella, who wasn't the most beautiful cat on the planet, but I didn't care.

I was still up, mourning over tomorrow and what the heck Tom had in store for me, and considering I actually knew him, I was positive it wasn't going to be pretty.

* * * * * * *

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE AWESOME SURPRISE MY LITTLE ANGELS! Haha:P

Yeah, yeah. I know you're all thinking "What?! I thought this chapter was going to reveal what Tom was going to do to Aneline! *Angry Face*

Well I originally DID include that part in this chapter, bit I had to cut it in half because the length would of been ridiculously long. Sorry! Don't hate, appreciate!

ATTENTION! : So I kind of want to do this goal thing where if this chapter gets at least 20 votes, I'll upload as SOON as I can, but if I don't then I guess I'll just upload later? Come on guys we can do it!!

Team Riddle or Team Matt?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 414 45
EDITING IN PROGRESS. Underage magic, two dark spells, it won't be long before the ministry hunts her down. Hermione Granger, previously mudblood scum...
692 17 47
(THE REWRITE) Original had 35k reads <33 Maeve Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord that is Voldemort. He who must not be named. Maeve is sent to Hogwar...
25.1K 539 16
Voldemort once again has a body of flesh and blood. But at what cost? Using the blood of his greatest enemy to return had not been his best plan. Now...
15.5K 922 65
He wants to sink into her. Deep like a stone in a river. Wrap himself in the very essence of her. Her magic. To pluck whatever trait it is that makes...