The Love We Share Like No Oth...

Door MitsuSenpai

"You told me you love me!" The blonde screamed at a whimpering raven. "I do please~" "No more excuses, we're... Meer

PROLOGUE (Edited)
CHAPTER 1 (Edited)
CHAPTER 2 (Edited)
CHAPTER 3 (Edited)
CHAPTER 4 (Edited)
CHAPTER 5 (Edited)
CHAPTER 6 (Edited)
CHAPTER 7 (Edited)
CHAPTER 8 (Edited)
CHAPTER 10 (Edited)
CHAPTER 11 (Edited)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
EPILOGUE
The Love We Built Together
BIG NEWS!!

CHAPTER 9 (Edited)

4.2K 147 58
Door MitsuSenpai

CHAPTER 9: Whaaa?

'Can we have sex?'

That sentence rang in Kiba's mind... his thoughts were filled with dirty images.... different positions, noises, moans and grunts, pleads, and other kinky stuff.

Kiba had decided to come back to their dorm, to get ready for their Friday classes the next day.

He shook off all the dirty thoughts in his head, though he really had wanted to do that... he just couldn't.... he felt as though, he would betray the blond's trust by having sex with him.

Before he left though, he texted Dei about Naruto's manga, and they decided to hide it for safe keeping, wouldn't want another thing like that happening.

But Dei's texts seemed to be hasty, as if rushing, but Kiba just shrugged it off as something normal.

He tried to help Naruto remember, showing him pictures in his phone, or rather an album, telling him about their friends, their teachers...

But he made sure to steer clear about mentioning anything about Sasuke and his suicide attempt.

But nothing worked, so he just left Naruto in the care of Jiraiya, and drove back to their dorm.

"Yo, how's Naruto doing?" Shika asked him after he was spotted entering he building.

"Not the best, but he's okay at least." Kiba said while smiling weakly.

"Do you even know what today is?"

"Yeah, it's Thursday." Shika face palmed, forgetting that Kiba and Naruto basically had the same iq.

'They might end up killing each other, if they got together. But... they're still my friends...' Shikamaru thought.

"Why am I missing something? Don't tell me it's the midterms already!?"

"It's not that, what date is it? Seriously if you still don't get it, I'm leaving."

It took Kiba 10 seconds for the message to sink in.

"HOLY SHIT! It's already the 6th!"

"Idiot." Shika murmured under his breath.

"There's only 4 days until the Naruto's birthday!" Kiba practically yelled.

It was the Naruto's 17th birthday... but he in didn't even know that.

Meaning they could surprise him... but they only had 3 days to prepare. Kiba thought of something amazing to do for Naruto's birthday.

The two were sitting on Kiba's bed, which was surprisingly clean.

"So what's your game plan?"

"I was planning this before you-know-what, but maybe it'll still work?" Kiba said, opening his bag.

He turned grabbed his phone from his pocket and gave it to Shika.

"Wow... this'll definitely work... but it's gonna be to much work."

~~~

"Who are you?" Naruto said staring at a boy about his age with raven black hair entered his room.

"Hey.. idiot."

"What's that supposed mean? And who are you?" Naruto asked again, getting slightly impatient with the raven in front of his bed.

"I'm Sasuke, you're seriously stupid, babe.."

Naruto froze up. He felt a pang of pain hit him suddenly, like a car crashed into him or he was being crushed by something heavy.

His vision became blurry, his mind became blank, and everything was spinning around him.

'B-Babe?'

Naruto blacked out right in front of Sasuke, his body suddenly toppling over.

Words were spinning in Naruto's mind.

"You worthless little shit!"

"Go die in a fucking hole already!"

"Nobody wants you here!"

"Monster!"

"Freak!"

Sasuke stared at Naruto's unconscious form until suddenly he began to move.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sasuke was hesitant.

"I'm fine..." Naruto murmured quietly. "Okay then..." Sasuke said with much uncertainty.

"Look, Naru, if you need something or someone, remember I'm here for you."

"Naru, will you be my~"

It rang in his mind, those words.. it felt vaguely familiar to him.

That was it another memory flashed in his mind. "Are you okay? Please, lie down. Please? I love you...."

Naruto's heart skipped a beat. Those words. It suddenly all came crashing back to him.

That was it, it was as if the single sentence opened a locked door in Naruto's mind, releasing all of his memories.

The fire...

Living out in the streets...

Getting beaten up by strangers...

Meeting his new family...

Making great friends....

Getting serenaded...

Falling in love

Falling out of love.

Emotions came rushing through him as he remembered everything, pain, sadness, fear, and of course.. anger.

He was absolutely fuming with hatred for Sasuke.

Going after him while he was vulnerable? While he didn't have any memories?

Now that was just low.

'So, I forget everything, then you appear out of thin air and start hanging around me, like nothing had happened? Well two can play at this game, playboy.'

He slowly closed his eyes and fell on the bed, as if he suddenly fell asleep. He faced the wall and waited for Sasuke to leave.

Then it struck him. All the embarrassing things he said while he didn't remember anything.

He remembered calling Kiba hot... asking if the other was single.... and worst of all... if they could have sex....

'Dammit! Why am I so horny all the time... but the game isn't over yet... I'm done being depressed... I'm sick of it.'

Naruto couldn't even begin to understand why Sasuke would do such a thing... it was horrible.

He swore in his life that he'd get revenge, one way or another.

But he wasn't gonna do this alone.

It was time to call his most trusted friend.

This is gonna be fun.

Naruto stared at the wall wide-eyed and thought,

'Eye for an eye, bitch.'

A/N
(Do you guys even hate Sasuke at this point? You know.. just a thought.

Edited: April 16, 2020)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.2K 330 10
A fine little story of how two lonely shinobi hearts slowly come together. Maybe even with one or two detours! Updates will follow very irregularly a...
22.3K 1.2K 21
WARNING contains heavy mature sexual content, alcohol, drugs. Hashirama x Madara. "You lied to me..." "Madara, love, please listen, PLEASE..." "YOU...
82.1K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
37.4K 1K 15
Akutagawa Ryunosuke. One who is hard to understand or even predict, to most people. To most. he is a ruthless member of the Port Mafia. You probably...