Broken Glass

By GoddessFiclover18

Trapped, trapped for so long. He lost hope of light, hope to every see the day again. He didn't remember his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Read
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
N/A
30
31
32
33

15

5.3K 205 85
By GoddessFiclover18

PoV: Shadow

We had a hard landing, I held Sonic tight. He only got a small scratch from the barrels and crates we landed in. We were in a village, unfortunately, it wasn't the one near Sonic's house and I had no idea where we were.

"Oh my goodness, you poor things," a woman came by and helped me up, "are you alright?"

"We're fine. We just need a place to rest for the night. Do you know where Hedgehog village is?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie, that's a continent over in the island of four seasons. How did get over here?" She brushed some dust off Sonic and I pulled him away.

"It's a long story, do you know where we could spend the night?" I felt exhausted from the long travel.

"Come this way," she led us into her home and started some water on the stove.

"Shadow..." Sonic woke up.

His eyes searched the new location and he started to panic, no longer talking.

"Shhshsh, Sonic it's okay. I've got you, nothing's going to hurt you here," I held him as he whimpered, not wanting to be here.

"Is he alright?" She asked.

"He doesn't like being in new locations. I can take care of him. Thanks for the tea," I got up to leave.

"You don't have to leave. The noise may scare him just as much, please. You both need rest," she placed a necklace around Sonic and he calmed down, "there we go."

"What'd you do?" I asked as Sonic just laid in my arms completely calm.

"It's my own creation. An Amber necklace laced with rose and chamomile seed. Amber is known to calm infants, while the scent of the seeds are known to help one sleep," she explained as she laid Sonic on the couch, "I merely calmed him down."

"It works," I watched as Sonic nestled into a pillow.

"I know, I have made quite a few for my family. Would you like to keep that one?" She offered, "It won't affect him like catnip, he won't be influenced by it."

"Yes, it'll help as we travel back home," I rubbed his ear and he started purring.

"You two must be starving, I'll start some rice," she walked into the kitchen and I kept an eye on Sonic.

He started playing with my hand like he always did. He was completely relaxed and happy. He had a big smile on his face, I had longed to see that smile again. Adorable and beautiful. I placed my hand on his cheek and he looked up at me. He giggled the most adorable sound and kissed me.

It took me a moment to collect myself, then I kissed back. I held him and deepened the kiss. I fondled his ear, and couldn't help but smile. He was precious and free. I nuzzled him as we played. Then I noticed the woman staring with a huge smile.

"Don't mind me, I don't want to ruin your moment. The bedroom is to your right if you want it," she grinned.

"Maybe later, for now, Sonic needs to eat," he sat in my lap as we waited for food.

Even when his necklace fell off, Sonic was only smiling and cuddling me. This was something I only dreamed to see, and I was glad it was real.

~~~

Freedom bitch! Ha! take that Professor Eric, or what the fuck did I call him...? Okay, it was Eric, I'm not losing my mind.

I don't know why I yelled that first part, I'm just laughing at how stupid it sounds. Hahahah😆😆

Okay okay, this was a nice break but back to binging "G.U.N'S Escaped Test"

Bye bye ~ 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 55 15
A curse boy who is frail and weak, a world that rejects his existence, a world that felt his pain, rage, and agony. Losing somebody important, losing...
76K 3.2K 64
Sonic Uke / Silver Uke & Seme / Shadow, Mephalis, Scourge Seme Two, no technically three princes of darkness. They live hidden from the mortals the...
2K 132 10
The Case: New Thitipoom Techaapaikun New had the perfect life, he had it all. There is just one thing that he wants, he wants his Helios to save him...
51K 2.1K 29
3 years ago, Sonic was forced to Marry Fleetaway. For three years he's been kept in the house and tortured. Wearing was Fleetaway likes, saying not t...