Kardashians imagine (book 3)

By Ace12009

request opened More

request
little sister
room mate
Kim's crush
We need to stike together
Your there sister and you are singing on TV
Being the baby sister
Being Khloe's girlfriend
Being Kim's girlfriend
Being Kounerty's girlfriend
Being Kylie's girlfriend
Being Kendell's girlfriend
Being Rob's girlfriend
Being Kris' girlfriend
Being the little sister
club
possessive
My love
request
The unknown daughter of Kim kardashian
My girlfrend
your a mixer
getting cought doing it (Kylie)
im bord
I like you y/n

crush

3.5K 40 2
By Ace12009

Kris' POV

I have a really big crush on Kendell's best friend Y/n. She is really nice and caring and helps me aroun the hospital. Kendell and Y/n are hanging out at my house in the movie room. I made them snakes and took it to the girls.

"Hey misses K." Y/n said. "Hi Y/n. Here is some snacks." I said. "Thanks miss K." She said. I smiled a bit. When I walked into the room Khloé scared me a bit. "What do you want Koko?" I asked. "You like Y/n! Kendell's friend." Koko said.

"Shut up." I said. I moved some of my hair out of my face. I really like Y/n. A few days later Khloé set me and Y/n on a date. I blushed a lot. Y/n is so cute and super kind. I don't know what to do.

Kendell's POV

I am hanging out with Khloé when she said something. I looked up at her. "Mom and Y/n are put on a date." She said. "What?" I asked. I really like Y/n. She is my crush since the day we met. This is annoying me bad.

"Y/n and Mom have a date together." Koko said. I really don't like this. Y/n is a model like me and Y/n are models. We met case we both are angels. She is the reason my anxiety is gone. I huffed at what Koko said. I hate this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
83K 3.2K 28
All was well in the small town of Riverdale, until the sudden disappearance of a high school boy, Jason Blossom, son of the richest man in Riverdale...
847 100 15
He locked her,she's facing endless pûnishments from. She found a way to escape from him,from his wràth.......
7.3K 195 8
"You fucking Catfish!" ▬▬▬▬ Y/n Y/l/n, 21, is undercover as a high school student East Highland when she meets Maddy Perez, 18. What will happen when...