(Bnha) Loyalty

Bởi MySoulReader

(Discontinued!) Izuku Midoriya, a boy who lost his parents and is ridiculed by his peers for being 'quirkless... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Fate, Guide Me
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Makings Of A Hero
Chapter 4: Meeting The Class
Chapter 5: Face My Power!
Chapter 6: Old Friends and New Faces
Chapter 7: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Discord Server!
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

2.3K 47 37
Bởi MySoulReader

The Intern
Dragon Kin

"My advice for young people is, study what you love and intern in what you want to do. And I think it's okay to pivot as many times as you need to."
~ Eva Chen ~

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Thoughts
"Thanks" - Telepathic or Electronic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Spells

~ I want a pet dragon. ~

After the Sports Festival, Izuku was brought to the Yaoyorozu manor and put under Catrina's care until he would wake up. Though everyone around Japan saw the event and how a single student turned into a dragon to defeat three monsters that looked similar to the ones at USJ. So a bunch of media hysteria later, Izuku woke up a day later as well.

Now, he returned to a normal Sunday morning as he was making breakfast with Daenerys just sitting in the living room and watching tv. 'I missed this life. Simple and Delightful,' Izuku thought as he felt something soft on his back. "Let me guess. Momo, right?"

"Yep," she said as she kissed Izuku on the cheek before she sat down at the dining table. "What's for breakfast?" She asked as Izuku set down a plate of 2 pancakes in front of her. But she immediately started to dig in as he set down more plates and more people came to eat the food.

Once everyone finished eating, Catrina was left to do the dishes while Momo went to her study and Izuku started to groom the dragons. Though he'd much rather join Momo, the three dragons needed some extra care now with their larger size. But with their growth came Izuku's growth as he continued to share mana reserves with them and his dragon forms were much stronger, despite Izuku's inexperience in using them.

So, he finished feeding and grooming Haku, Arashi, and Kesshō before leaving to help Momo in her study. But instead, he found her looking through one of his books and trying to decrypt it. Without being noticed, Izuku entered the room and stood right behind her, leaning over her shoulder and reviewing the texts.

"Dragon form," Izuku read as Momo noticed him but continued to try to read the book. "A form acquired by fusing a dragon's mana into our body. Though difficult to control, the form is extremely powerful when mastered." He finished as Momo closed the book and turned to face her butler.

"Izuku, can I see your dragon form again?" She asked as she grabbed the book and a few others that Izuku owned.

He simply nodded as the two went back to the courtyard, where the three other dragons were resting but woke up as they sensed a familiar mana signature. From there, Momo sat on the patio while Izuku sat down and meditated as his right bracelet started to glow an assortment of colors. Though his little stunt caught the attention of Daenerys as she sat outside and watched the transformation of her little pupil/sex slave.

Slowly, Izuku started to attract the surrounding mana in the area as his skin turned into golden scales. Then his entire body started to glow a golden light as his hands and feet turned into claws, his neck grew, and his face extended into a snout. But he then started to grow in size as his body became just as big as the Yaoyorozu manor. Yet Izuku went from a male human to a dragon, but this one was quite different.

First, the body was mostly covered in white scales, but between the cracks were a golden yellow light. Now there wasn't any armor and fewer spikes than the elemental dragon forms, but the dragon's face wasn't covered in white scales by a golden bronze colored scale that made it seem out of place, yet it was intimidating. Other than that, the dragon's wings were more feathery and it exerted a heavenly aura, which seemed soothing to the 5 other beings in the courtyard.

"That's a new one, but an Angelic Dragon is quite rare." Commented Daenerys as the three smaller dragons approached and nuzzled up to Izuku's new form. But both Daenerys and Momo started taking notes instead of approaching the new dragon.

As for Izuku, he moved the smaller dragons away from him as he laid down in front of the manor, as his wings were spread over the smaller dragons to comfort them. "This form will draw unnecessary attention from holy beings." He said telepathically as he reverted back to his human form and was on top of Haku, though she didn't seem to mind. "Daenerys, do you have any ideas to get me away from demonic and holy mana?" He asked as Haku brought him towards the patio.

Izuku jumped off the ice dragon's back and stood next to Momo as she continued to jot down a few more notes. "No, I haven't meddled with this kind of mana. You'll more or less be on your own for this little adventure," she said as she started to go inside but stopped right at the door. "But if you want to have some fun, you know where to find me *winks*."

The comment made Izuku's spine shiver as he released a wave of mana by instinct to make sure this wasn't some illusion. But he tried to forget about it as he followed Momo back to her private study so the could prepare for mid-terms in a month or so. Yet the day seemed to go by smoothly, though Daenerys seemed to make her new home in the Yaoyorozu household. And Michio didn't seem to mind, nor did Catrina who seemed to agree with her methods towards Izuku.

~ Time Skip ~
~ Brought to you by Daenerys chasing Izuku in her sleep ~

In Class 1-A the next day, everything seemed normal with everyone chatting away while Momo read another book and Izuku took the form of a bunny to rest in her lap. It was quite an adorable sight, but as Aizawa came into the class, she put her book away and started to pet Izuku though very few people knew what she was doing.

"Now that the Festival is over, you all will decide which hero agency you'll be interning at. You have until the end of the week to decide, but some heroes have sent requests based on your performance." He said as the board displayed a bar graph of how many requests everyone got. At the top of the list was Shoto, then Katsuki, Izuku, and so on.

But everyone was handed a list of the recommendations they got and Izuku, sadly, had to go back to his human form as he looked at the list he was given. On his list, were many requests from small agencies that varied from rescue specialists to the basic agencies. Yet on request caught his attention out of all of them.

"The Dragoon Hero, Ryukyu. Alright, that's where I'm going." He said as he filled out his internship form and left it on his desk as he went back into his bunny form to sit of Momo's lap. Instead, Momo handed him over to Ochaco who had already decided on her agency, but he sat on top of her head most of the time. 'I can get used to this.' He thought as he relaxed his bunny body on Ochaco's head.

As for Momo, she took some time to decide on what she would be doing. Though she eventually decided on interning for Uwabami, since she was one of the more popular heroes with her own modeling agency. 'Hopefully, I can learn something.' She thought as she took back Izuku into her lap and pet him for the rest of the day.

~ Time Skip ~
~ Brought  to you by Bunny Izuku ~

The week after, all of Class 1-A set off to whatever agency they applied to, most of which had to set off on the train if their internship. As for the main love interest, Momo Yaoyorozu, she is currently at her internship for Uwabami where she met the celebrity and an orange-haired girl in Class 1-B named Itsuka Kendo. But now they're going to be in a commercial and not do any hero work throughout the week.

Back to Izuku, he is currently on a train to Ryukyu's agency with Tenya Iida also across from him. "I'm sorry for your brother, Iida-kun," Izuku said to break the silence within the train.

"It's alright, Midoriya-kun. We have to focus on our internships now." He replied stoically, but Izuku knew he wasn't over it. The demon within him was feeding off his hatred, but it is still dormant after releasing so much energy at the Sports Festival.

Before their conversation could continue, the train arrived at Hosu City where both Izuku and Tenya split up to go to their respective hero agencies. And 10 minutes later, Izuku found himself in front of Ryukyu's agency, which was extremely shiny to the point where the dragon part of him was starting to come out. 'Guess her quirk makes her more like a dragon in nature too.' He thought before entering the building.

Even inside was clean and shiny, but he could already see a few heroes fighting over who should be on patrol next. Then the number nine hero, Ryukyu, walked up and talked some sense into them that they could both be on patrol. So the two sidekicks left the building to go on patrol as Izuku stood there in his uniform and his two bracelets on, one for the dragon forms and the other to contact Daenerys.

"You must be Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you." Said Ryukyu as Izuku was somewhat startled, but walked over to her nonetheless.

"Same here, but thank you for offering me an internship." He said as he bowed slightly and then stopped to see Ryukyu was smiling slightly.

She put her hand on his shoulder as she noticed he was only in his uniform and didn't seem to have anything with him. "You deserved it, but I was informed that UA students would have their hero suits with them." She asked as a few of her sidekicks noticed the bush-haired student.

Instead of the conventional response, Izuku started to chant a spell as a spell circle appeared at his feet and rose to create Izuku's costume around him. "Is that better?" He asked as a few sidekicks were impressed with the parlor trick.

"One of your spells, I see." She commented as if she wasn't at all bothered by the quick change. "Well, let's go on patrol and see your dragon form in some action." She said as she left the agency with Izuku walking shortly behind her, but a bit away just in case. He's loyal to Momo after all.

~ Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! ~

A/N: I'm really sorry this is so short, but I haven't been in the writing mood recently. Even some relaxing music will barely get me to write. Though, I hope you'll wait one more week until the Hero Killer sets his sights on Izuku!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

268K 10.3K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
3.5K 103 16
Updates every Wednesday "You're quirkless." "Useless!" "You'll never make it!" Of course these word were nothing anymore. Midoriya has to learn to fi...
114K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
23.4K 329 7
(Discontinued!) In Izuku Midoriya's first year of junior high, he's ridiculed for being quirkless. But when he meets his idol, the number one hero, A...