The Devil and The Wolf

By videogamegirl

More

The Devil and The Wolf
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 6

Part 5

29 1 0
By videogamegirl

::flipping through pages he smirked:: The shadows do not suit you Harruq..::a massive orc came from the shadows twin onyx swords hung at each side, the shine upon them showed they were enchanted blades, his burning yellow eyes glared out:: Do not perceive to think you know us Demon...::a frail voice spoke out as a thinner orc stepped from behind his brother, Daermon smirked:: Qurrah...never far BEHIND Harruq ::a shake of his head as he watched the two:: what brings a Necromancer and his brute into MY abode?

Her sleep seemed mostly undisturbed. As she rested, her body seemed to be going through a strange change. Her blood thinned, her fur turned a pitch black, if things couldn't be any odder, her form seemed to fill out more. Her rest continued for a few brief hours.

::the frail orc...seeming the leader of the two spoke forth once more in his deep raspy voice:: We are here to ensure things go smoothly, now that Greaven is awake, our plans can commence with this town::Daermon rose a brow:: indeed, though I must go through the specifics of our plan, I still must speak with my brother on such...and thus your services are not needed at this time...you have my leave..::Harruq growled lowly:: We answer only to Greaven..::Qurrah placed a hand to Harruq's arm:: Calm my brother...we will do as this one says...for now...::the two orcs stepped back within the shadows:: Betray us Demon...and I will personally send your unholy soul back to hell where it came from!

She stirred in bed, going to make herself a filling lunch. She headed into the bathroom to bathe and dress into cleaner clothes and let out a horrified scream. Her hands shakily went up to her ears, she groped her tail seeming her lovely fur had turned pitch black. She then observed her body and blinked several times...where her breasts always that big...? Where her hips...usually that wide? She splashed cold water on her face. Nope, this was not a dream.

::Daermon was by her side in an instant:: Shikoba!?...::dark red eyes glowed dimly as head canted looking at her...wow...she...changed he grinned to himself...hey he was still a guy:: What happened to you!?... ::glancing around her room then back to her:: your fur...your...body ::though he stated the last part with a hint of seduction in his tone as he grinned to her::

She trembled like a leaf, face flushing. "I-I...I've...shifted." She squeaked out, holding herself. "My beautiful fur...my body..." She sniffled, in tears. "I liked how I was before...this isn’t fair Goddess!" she shrieked, her fist crunched  into the fine marble counters. She let out a low whimper. "This doesn't even make sense....well actually..." her eyes darted to Daermon then frowned. "You say I'm no longer bound to you right?"

::he smiled:: In THAT sense no...but I would hope you to stay with me still :dark red orbs watched her now as he leaned against the wall:: This change is not so bad Shikoba...there must be a reason for such...::he rose a brow:: Why...why do you curse your goddess for this change in you?

“B-because I-I liked who I was, I thought I wouldn’t have to change-some of the other girls...they got really...strange, so I hoped I wouldn't...but usually this..." She pauses, glancing over to him. "I...want to be alone now. I'll be alright Daermon." She says softly. "I was to clean myself properly...make myself a nice lunch and head into town for supplies."

::he would look down:: Oh...very well...I will leave you be then...::he turned to move from the room shutting the door silently behind him he sighed softly moving back to the study a low grumble given, he had never been in this type of situation, so when she dismissed him he rather took it harshly upon himself, he would go back to that book, and this is where he would remain until she called upon him::

She sat on the edge of the tub, sulking, staring at her appearance in the mirror. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad...she'd bind her breasts back tighter, wear a corset...she ran the hot water and bathed. After she brushed her thick brown hair and headed into her bedroom to dress properly. She slipped on the corset. It cramped her body...it hurt. Frustrated, she pulled it off and tossed it to the floor, seems she'd have to go without...She bound her breasts with wide leather cord, feeling more comfortable with it and slipped on a simple white dress that brushed her ankles. She headed downstairs, purse in hand. "I'm going to Mistpool Daermon."

::She would receive no answer from him the book had been placed upon the chair  he sat in, he too had left it seemed, upon errands of his own, it was still daylight though, but he was frustrated with these feelings he didn't know how to handle yet as he had never had them for any other before, a muffled scream tinged the air, her sensitive ears would be able to hear it, before the scream was cut off suddenly, growling as if dogs were ripping each other to shreds could be heard down a shadowed alley::

She hesitated, standing on the path...she didn't want to take it and she knew she shouldn't. Instead she veered in the opposite direction, heading for the Wiccan shop. Claire, the owner, was quite happy to offer her the large  5 pound bags to her. She explained she was experimenting out of town as not to worry her. She carried them out and grabbed lunch at the bakery with a fluffy chocolate pie.

::She would see shadows fly passed her towards the castle and it would be a number that would certainly draw attention to the castle Daermon walked slowly along that path up towards the castle blood dripped from his chin still he didn't even bother to clean himself up dark red eyes cast to the ground not watching where he was going, he was walking right towards a group of humans::

She was heading out of the bakery when she spotted Daermon, however she smelled the blood beforehand. She quickly rushed over to him, pulling him into an alleyway. "What are you thinking running around with blood on your face? Do you want to blow your cover? Vampires don’t walk in sunlight, these people can’t be aware of that!" She scolded, dabbing his face with a handkerchief. "...Why didn't you just ask?"

::he looked to her with those dull red eyes now:: Ask what? ::he moved his head away from her as she wiped the blood from his chin growling now:: just go, "be alone"..::his tone was hurt though he tried his best not to show such he sighed:: I have to lead them to the castle...they need help getting into the castle, Greaven will need to be told of them ::he started to move from her, she would be able to smell the holy water almost every member of this group carried...Hunters...a LOT of hunters...walking through town...there had never been so many in one place at once, they knew an ancient being had risen here, they were not aware of Greaven yet::

She froze. "N-no! Stop Daermon, we need to take them to the manor...not the castle." She said quickly. "They are hunters...I smell them." She advised. "Please, that is not what I meant...I only wished time to accept myself...I never meant to hurt you, none of that was...your fault." She said, gripping his elbow.

::he growled lowly:: I know full well whom they are..::he didn't seem to care at this moment in time, her apology went unheard it seemed as he would almost yank his arm away from her:: They NEED to be away from this place, new vampires will only draw MORE attention to us!, the castle is their only safe heaven.

“B-but I can make the manor a safe haven too!" she said quickly. "I promise, with your help, it will be impenetrable by other hunters, even with their magic." She coaxed "...Daermon, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you...I was scared of myself changing...surely you know what that's like." She whispered.

::Daermon paused only for a brief moment dark red eyes looked down...he knew all too well what it felt like...the first few months of his change he denied what he truly was...refused to feed...fell into a deep depression and almost killed himself over the whole ordeal he sighed as he turned to her:: Then I will give you time to get yourself in order...::he gave her a smile, all but a small one, his cold lifeless hand touched her cheek before he drew it back a sorrow hit him greater than anything…he was cast back then...with what he was she would never feel for him what he did for her...at least not fully...and that is what he forced himself to believe:: They will be safer at the castle...I will return...I promise.

Her heart sunk into her stomach. His tone didn't assure her. "...Don't promise...swear on your life." She said, her eyes wavered as she held his hand to her cheek. "I'll go back to the manor, prepare the barrier and it will then be hunter free for good." She said softly.

::he would merely nod to her as he leaned in and would kiss her cheek softly before he left her sight quickly ushering the souls to the castle for Greaven to assess, he sighed glancing back to the town once before he disappeared into the tower...as she came from the shadows a hand gripped her shoulder:: you there!...stop in the name of the Order!...what are you doing hiding back there!?

She squeaked and blushed. "Unhand me!" She cried. "Is it so wrong to converse with my lover in private!?" She slapped the man, "excuse me, good day." she scoffed, pushing past the order guard, quite annoyed. Her heart however beat rapidly in her chest, she was scared and frightened but was glad Daermon had darted away when she'd had the chance.

::that hand gripped a handful of her hair yanking her back:: and just WHERE is this "lover" of yours!? I see no one! ::he glared to her as a vial was uncorked and that holy water splashed onto her head, when they did not see any reaction he released her:: it is not good to lie to us girl...now tell us the truth! Why were you hiding in the shadows like a thief?...is THAT what you are!? ::their hands went to their blessed silver swords::

She flinched as they splashed holy water on her and spat. "Is that any way to handle a lady!?" she screeched. "How dare you!?" She snarled, "Let go of me! I am no thief! You are very mistaken." She didn't care much for their blessed blades, they had no effect on her. "Are you threatening a lady such as myself?" She shouted loudly. Much of the townspeople eyed the men hounding her, she was quite a respectable person in Mistpool.

::the Order leader laughed:: a hand servant...a "Lady"!?...oh yes we KNOW who you are ::eyes would narrow to her now his voice lowered:: we know WHAT you are...but YOU do not concern us...unless you hide things from us...now I suggest you tell me what you are hiding...::a voice came from the shadows:: It would be wise for you all to leave my wife alone...::Daermon stepped from the shadows as he glared to these men, he smiled merely walking up to Shikoba without fear kissing her cheek as he would "fix" his shirt:: we were..."discussing" our future...our desire for children if you must ask ::he grinned slipping arms around Shikoba, the head guard narrowed his eyes to Daermon before he stepped back and motioned his men forward:: Meant no harm by it sir...just making sure is all...come along boys...::the guards left as Daermon gripped Shikoba's arm tightly fighting his urge to just rip all of their throats out...he was so close to them!::

Her face had turned scarlet at his words. It wasn't embarrassment, oh no, it was relief, happiness and the biggest pang of giddiness she'd ever felt. Of course, she knew it was a lie...it didn't matter to her, she felt happy he'd chosen such things to talk about. She blinked, growling. "Those order guards are nothing but trouble! I am a lady you hear?! You two faced blackened scum suckers!" She hissed, shaking her fist at them. She shook her hair, now wet with holy water. "Curses...I wanted to snap..." she growled.

::he would look to her as he kissed her cheek softly:: that would have gotten us nowhere, and then they would have KNOWN ;:he growled lowly as he looked to her:: The souls are safe in the castle now...Greaven is tending to them ::he sighed:: Come, let us go home and you may seal it from the Order.

She pouts, looking cute and sighs. "I know...but they deserved it for calling me a hand servant, I'm much more than scum like them." She huffed, adjusting her purchases in her hands. "They are simply sexist and racist." She growled, annoyed.

::he chuckled as he would take her purchases from her arm carrying them for her as it was custom in his time period to do such for the one he claimed as his own he smiled to her walking with her towards the house:: Fret not...they will be dealt with swiftly and justly of that I have no doubt.

She gave him a predatory glance. "We were discussing children hm?" she asked softly, her fingertips slid under his chin, turning him her way to look at her. "Can you produce?" She asks him curiously. "I've heard of half children..." She says softly, thinking to herself.

::he would grin to her as he allowed fangs to rake down her neck softly growling into her ear in that seductive manner he used to seduce his prey, arms around her waist now holding her back into him:: Yes, we "were" ::he grinned to her now as he chuckled:: Yes, I am able to produce children...with the right mate. ::a nod given:: Half children are a danger to themselves as well as their parents.

She blushes as he moves closer. "The right mate? How do you...find the right mate? And how are half children dangerous?" She asks him, seeming a little too keen on the subject. She eyes him with a sweet loving gaze before pulling away. "We should hurry back to the manor, set up the barrier." She said quickly.

::he was about to answer but she pulled away from him, he sighed as he nods:: Alright...let us go ::taking her hand with his free one he looked to her:: Half children are more dangerous as they do not know how to control their powers when they are born, and thus we must keep them far away from the populace until we can teach them to harness control of themselves ::he avoided her question of "how does he find the right mate"::

“Oh...hm...I suppose I understand, I am a half child after all, I never once thought of my powers being out of control, only my emotions which I cannot control" She explained softly. She felt his hand slide into hers and smiled. She leaned against him. "I'm happy...for once." She said, striding down the path with him. "It's so peculiar...I've never felt like this before so...at peace." She giggled. "Does it feel the same way for you? Or perhaps it is much different..."

::he looked to her now standing outside of the manor he smiled softly:: it is much different for me, for I can feel both of our calmness...our happiness..::he smiled more as he leaned forward pressing his lips to her own before letting her hand go to walk up the steps to the front door and into the house setting her supplies down upon the dining room table:: What do you need me to do?

She was very surprised by his kiss, almost swooned from it but hesitated. "Oh, well I just need a thick barrier of salt to be put around the property, once that is done, I can use tonight's moon phase to forge a barrier" She says softly.

::he nods as he would dig through the bag for the salt as he passed her he smirked hand gripped the base of her tail gently and ran the entire length of her tail all the way to its tip before letting it go and walking outside to do as she asked::

She let out a soft whimper. He was indeed acting strange today and if not a little clingy. She was unsure as to why...she wasn't displeased with it, in fact she was quite content with him showing affection towards her when she'd just gone thru such a change within her body. She moved to the kitchen, out the doors into the garden and meditated in the sunlight, hoping to absorb a little bit of natural energy for tonight's spell cast.

:: what should have taken him mere minutes took him almost two full hours, not that he was being slow...he was actually not there, the bag of salt half way around the house...he too did not understand these feelings that swelled within him as he had never felt them before, and he would go to the only one who knew them better than most...yet none, not even Greaven knew this soul was still among the living as he now hides within the human race::

She sat comfortably in the sun, basking in its glorious rays. She was quite content with the warmth and its lovely presence. As she sat there in the garden, she listened to the sounds of nature, the spring breeze, simple noises that seemed to comfort her, however something nagged her. She glanced around, she listened for heartbeats, but after hearing none, she went back to relaxing.

::laughter came from within the house now, Daermon's voice so full of joy and lightheartedness was talking with another, and then a females voice broke in to the mix, they seemed to be discussing Daermon...and well...Shikoba, and what should be done about their "situation"::

Her ears twitched as she heard another woman's voice. Her heart sunk as she could hear Daermon's laughter from inside the house. She froze, had he found his mate...? Was that truly a thing? She ruled out the possibility in comparison to his actions earlier on today and nodded, bracing herself for what might happen if she entered the manor. "Daermon?" She asked softly.

Daermon looked to the door as he moved outside he smiled softly moving to Shikoba leaning done he took her hand in his helping her stand:: Come I wish you to meet someone ::he smiled to her more...it was a different smile than his normal smile he had given to her before, this one was soft and loving:: I needed Advice on the matter ::taking her inside the house she would see the female sitting on the arm of a chair, a male sat in the chair itself as those dark red orbs of his looked to Shikoba he grinned more:: So I finally get to meet my little brothers mate...it is about time ::Daermon blushed at that as he growled in a warning for the teasing:: Nothing is said yet Koji.

Her eyes blinked at the male. "Daermon...who is that? And...who is that?" She pointed to the male then the female, a bit in awe at their sudden appearance. "Mate...? But I couldn't possibly be his mate." She scoffed, "He will surely find a female vampire to be his." She said, quite sure of it, even though she'd finally admitted the truth even to herself.

::Daermon would smile to Shikoba:: This is Koji…my brother...he has been in hiding avoiding Greaven for some reason he will not explain to me...but he said Aurelia...this female human is his mate and he lives with her now ::he smiled then he blinked head shifting at Shikoba...did she...did she truly think that? Her tone said yes, but the look in her eyes was a conflicting one:: I can choose ANY to be my mate...it doesn't have to be a Vampire.

Her face colored. "Really...? But I am part wolf..." She says, "Would you really...take me as your mate? Is that what this about after pulling your long lost brother out of hiding?" She said. "Well at least he seems much better mannered than Greaven, how do you do?" She held her hand out to shake.

::Daermon smiled to her, if he had any blood he would have turned so red...though she could see his embarrassment within his eyes a smile given:: Yes...::was all he would state to that question then he chuckled:: Yes he is nothing like Greaven ::Koji would smile to Shikoba as he bowed his head:: tis a pleasure lass..::then he merely picked up this females arm and bit into it drinking from her, she only winced slightly as she was far too used to her lovers bites she smiled sweetly as Koji drank from her:::

She seemed utterly stunned by this, now a bit disappointed. "So...she isn’t a lover, you've just made her think that." She says quietly. "She's nothing more to you than a blood slave." She frowns, "Well great..." She looked at Koji feeling awkward. "And he's here why?"

::The female laughed as she leaned back within Koji's lap nuzzling her small frame into his chest:: We ARE lovers...and yes I would gladly be his blood slave...but I give it willingly, he does not need to place such a spell over me ::she giggled lightly:: She is funnier than the last one Daermon...::Daermon blinked to that...oh great...here come the questions...he glanced to Shikoba as he smiled softly:: he is here to help us actually..::he moved to her now as he took her hands in his:: IF you desire such...I..::he sighed, Koji blurted out:: He wants tae mate ya sweetheart!

She blinks. "...Other one?" she asks, glancing at Daermon. "Wait...I thought you said you've never mated before? What’s the deal?" She asked him. "I don't understand...and I...don't know why he'd want to choose me anyway."

::Koji chuckled:: He has never mated before lass...at least not officially...he has had a suitor before...one Ticon chose for him, yet that deal was never sealed...poor guy was crushed...didn't leave the manor for a few decades ::he grinned loved tormenting his younger brother it seemed, Daermon sighed:: Knock it off Koji...::he looked to Shikoba:: No I have never mated...and I choose you because you seem to put up with me ::he grinned to her playfully::

“Put up with you? But don’t I every day?" she teased back, her eyes flickered to Koji. "Surely he isn't here just to explain such sentimental things...and wait, how has she been alive for so long if she's mortal?" She glances at the female. "She knows about that suitor."

::Daermon chuckled:: Yes she is not exactly human....::the woman moved her hair back to show elven ears:: Humans forgot about us as we have hid ourselves away much like the dwarves and most other "faerie tale" creatures you are so fond of..::Koji smirked:: we were wed before I was turned into this...monster..::he sighed:: we stay away so I do not harm any of the locals...she feeds me when I need such...:he grinned:: and...other "THINGS" when that time comes as well ::he glanced to Shikoba:: I would take it SLOW the first time Lass..::he grinned:: We can get pretty aggressive during such.

She blinked. "Um...that's absurd… my body needs to remain pure…I would lose my connection to the earth…it could kill me." She says quite unimpressed with their words. "I would like to be Daermon's mate but there is no need for such things..."

::Koji laughed:: Well suit yourself...but I doubt Daermon will want that type of relationship ::Daermon narrowed his eyes to Koji:: That is enough...I asked you here to help us keep Greaven under control...::Koji rose a brow:: you spoke like this once before little brother...and see where it got us? ::Daermon lowered his head as he held nightmares about what his "brilliant plans" cost them all:: I'm sorry Koji...::his voice was low almost inaudible::

She tenses, looking guiltily at the floor. She'd never told Daermon...if she was to become impure...she'd been warned about losing her powers. Even though the thought of being with child caused her to swell with happiness, "What do you mean Koji?" She asked him softly. "Must you torment him?" She put an arm around Daermon's shoulder. "...the problems and failures he has weigh on him every day..."

::Koji all but glared to her:: As they should lass...as they should...::he sighed:: I see he has not told you it was HE that caused our downfall...HIS plan that ruined our coven...that is why he went into hibernation...he could not handle the shame he had placed upon himself...upon our family...::he sighed:: which is why Greaven treats him as such...::shakes his head watching Daermon now lean into Shikoba for support he looked almost as if he would hit the floor any moment::

She looked surprised. "...So that's why you were so eager..." She says quietly, remembering at the very beginning how much he desired returning and rising back to the full glory they once were. "Greaven has always been cold...I know his type...but...I'm here at Daermon's side because I want to be useful...I want a purpose, and I hope to help fulfill his dreams, even if it kills me." She says, wrapping her arms around his waist possessively.

::Daermon would blink to her with a raised brow, yet he leaned back into her embrace, his cold form against her warmth now as he smiled softly to her:: thank you..::Koji sighed as he shook his head:: I'm not saying I blame him...fully...but it WAS his Idea...::Daermon growled:: and it would have worked if Greaven LISTENED to me! ::those dark red orbs narrowed as he would look to his brother now, Koji grinned:: do not forget whom you speak to little brother...if it was not for me you would have been ash LONG ago...never forget that!

Shik glances up at Daermon, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She gives him a weak smile. "Shall I cast the barrier spell now?" she murmurs, "I'll be able to permit fledglings into it with a simple wave of my hand." She offers, her arms encircle his waist still holding him close. She had known he'd down bad things in the past...that was clear...but he was changing for the better, she knew that...at least that's what she hoped for.

::he smiled to the kiss:: Yes it is time..::he would turn in her arms as he smiled to her now kissing her cheek in turn...yes he was trying to change for the better, this time deserved a chance to be he sighed letting her go as he turned to his brother:: Koji...you should go...I thank you for what you have done for me...but that time is over...I will live my life how I see fit Greaven does not rule me any longer ::he growled lowly as Koji stood to glare at his little brother:: do not let such things pass your lips in front of him brother...HE will not be so kind.

“Greaven will have to go through me to harm him." She says coolly, her body shifts into a protective stance. She feels her body is bursting full of energy, perhaps too much rest caused her to be too prepared for the spell she wished to cast. She watched Koji and his mate go to leave. "Be careful, come back soon." she says softly, waving goodbye. "Did you spread the salt like I asked?"

::Daermon nods as he would smile to her:: yes...it is set ::moving towards her now he sighed as he slipped his arms around her and pressed his lips against her own softly and full of passion as he would smile to her now:: will it take long? ::he chuckled to her:: and Greaven is no threat to me...do not worry so.

“Greaven is a threat...to my well-being, to you and our future." She says. "He will not be allowed in this household." she says sharply. "And that's final, he can do whatever he pleases with his castle but this is my home." She murmurs softly. "And...I'm not sure, I've never done a barrier spell before but the sooner the better, my body aches from the amount of raw power collected inside me." She mumbles as she steps outside the front doors. She sits on the barrier line of salt, focusing her mind and slowly the energy starts to leave her body and flow into the tight white line surrounding the property. It glows even in the daylight, bursting with crackling energy, it nearly drains her of her strength but she keeps her hold on it. Shimmering walls erect from the ground, slowly rising up to the sky to form a bubble around the manor. Her heart skips a beat and she coughs harshly, the barrier meets itself in the sky, its sizzling turning into a quiet hiss. She sputters, blood covered her palms. "heh...it worked..." She says weakly.

::Daermon would carry her to his chambers as he would watch her now grinning to himself he sighed as he would lay her in the bed and cover her with the blankets growling. He needed to feed...but she had lost enough energy leaning down he kissed her forehead:: Forgive me...I need to feed ::he growled lowly:: among...other "things" ::he turned to leave her side as he grumbled, he hated the secondary effect his bloodlust gave him::

She gripped his wrist with the remainder of her strength. "Don't go..." she whispered tiredly, her form trembled. "Leave when I'm asleep..." She pleaded with him. "I want to be held...I know its selfish...but...I want you to stay." she kissed his hand and pressed it to her cheek.

::he would smile softly as he would lie next to her holding her tightly...gods her scent was intoxicating! He didn't know if he held the willpower to resist his urges as his hands were already roaming her form trying to get at the flesh under her clothes as he nibbled gently upon her neck giving her ear that soft purring growl:: alright my dear...I will stay.

She smiled in innocent delight, cuddling close to him, enjoying his presence as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. She dreamt of having a child...a small boy with jet black fur and his eyes like the reddest of roses. She went to embrace him...but his power was unleashed, flashing in the dark of the night, swirling around him like chaos itself, flinging her back. His fit of rage continued until his father hugged him, soothing the inner beast in a heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 175 12
will she be the one
1.6K 30 20
Amina is a vampire witch hybrid.Nathan is a vampire werewolf hybrid.Amina needs help from Nathan and the gang to get her body back from an witch whI...
454 21 15