Part 5

::flipping through pages he smirked:: The shadows do not suit you Harruq..::a massive orc came from the shadows twin onyx swords hung at each side, the shine upon them showed they were enchanted blades, his burning yellow eyes glared out:: Do not perceive to think you know us Demon...::a frail voice spoke out as a thinner orc stepped from behind his brother, Daermon smirked:: Qurrah...never far BEHIND Harruq ::a shake of his head as he watched the two:: what brings a Necromancer and his brute into MY abode?

Her sleep seemed mostly undisturbed. As she rested, her body seemed to be going through a strange change. Her blood thinned, her fur turned a pitch black, if things couldn't be any odder, her form seemed to fill out more. Her rest continued for a few brief hours.

::the frail orc...seeming the leader of the two spoke forth once more in his deep raspy voice:: We are here to ensure things go smoothly, now that Greaven is awake, our plans can commence with this town::Daermon rose a brow:: indeed, though I must go through the specifics of our plan, I still must speak with my brother on such...and thus your services are not needed at this time...you have my leave..::Harruq growled lowly:: We answer only to Greaven..::Qurrah placed a hand to Harruq's arm:: Calm my brother...we will do as this one says...for now...::the two orcs stepped back within the shadows:: Betray us Demon...and I will personally send your unholy soul back to hell where it came from!

She stirred in bed, going to make herself a filling lunch. She headed into the bathroom to bathe and dress into cleaner clothes and let out a horrified scream. Her hands shakily went up to her ears, she groped her tail seeming her lovely fur had turned pitch black. She then observed her body and blinked several times...where her breasts always that big...? Where her hips...usually that wide? She splashed cold water on her face. Nope, this was not a dream.

::Daermon was by her side in an instant:: Shikoba!?...::dark red eyes glowed dimly as head canted looking at her...wow...she...changed he grinned to himself...hey he was still a guy:: What happened to you!?... ::glancing around her room then back to her:: your fur...your...body ::though he stated the last part with a hint of seduction in his tone as he grinned to her::

She trembled like a leaf, face flushing. "I-I...I've...shifted." She squeaked out, holding herself. "My beautiful fur...my body..." She sniffled, in tears. "I liked how I was before...this isn’t fair Goddess!" she shrieked, her fist crunched  into the fine marble counters. She let out a low whimper. "This doesn't even make sense....well actually..." her eyes darted to Daermon then frowned. "You say I'm no longer bound to you right?"

::he smiled:: In THAT sense no...but I would hope you to stay with me still :dark red orbs watched her now as he leaned against the wall:: This change is not so bad Shikoba...there must be a reason for such...::he rose a brow:: Why...why do you curse your goddess for this change in you?

“B-because I-I liked who I was, I thought I wouldn’t have to change-some of the other girls...they got really...strange, so I hoped I wouldn't...but usually this..." She pauses, glancing over to him. "I...want to be alone now. I'll be alright Daermon." She says softly. "I was to clean myself properly...make myself a nice lunch and head into town for supplies."

::he would look down:: Oh...very well...I will leave you be then...::he turned to move from the room shutting the door silently behind him he sighed softly moving back to the study a low grumble given, he had never been in this type of situation, so when she dismissed him he rather took it harshly upon himself, he would go back to that book, and this is where he would remain until she called upon him::

She sat on the edge of the tub, sulking, staring at her appearance in the mirror. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad...she'd bind her breasts back tighter, wear a corset...she ran the hot water and bathed. After she brushed her thick brown hair and headed into her bedroom to dress properly. She slipped on the corset. It cramped her body...it hurt. Frustrated, she pulled it off and tossed it to the floor, seems she'd have to go without...She bound her breasts with wide leather cord, feeling more comfortable with it and slipped on a simple white dress that brushed her ankles. She headed downstairs, purse in hand. "I'm going to Mistpool Daermon."