Part 2

She snuggled into the covers, quite happily. If he did as he intended and promised to keep her alive...she would do what he asked of her, unless it was unreasonable, she needed to be pure for the spell so that meant she would end up being weak for not being able to eat for the entirety of the day.

::it would be mid-day before he came from the shadows, dark red hues would glance to Felix who was force feeding her so she ate SOMETHING...Daermon would sigh as he watched her weary form:: did you not rest as requested? I NEED that spell by tonight, otherwise we must wait an entire month before we can begin again! ::there was desperation, as well as irritation laced in his voice::

“But, Ma-I mean sir, I will proceed to do the spell as you desire, even at the cost of harm on my part, it’s just I need to remain pure for the ritual which means not eating or drinking for the entirety of the day." She replies. "Otherwise, I cannot promise a good strong spell." She warns.

::he looked to Felix as he waved him away with his food:: very well...prepare how you must...but I shall expect that spell ready by tonight, under the light of the full moon I shall be reborn...when the sun no longer hinders me I will truly be a force to be feared, both in the shadows and soon...in the daylight ::dark red orbs filled with elation as he thought about his future::

She smiled at him weakly, "As you wish master." She murmured sweetly. Her voice seemed to crack, the transformation he'd put her through did not allow her to recover as quickly as she had wished. "Did you have the supplies I asked for? I will need to do this outside, perhaps in the garden where the moonlight will be strongest." She explains.

::he nods:: they should be arriving any moment now...::as if they heard him, the door was knocked upon as Felix went to the door smiling politely to the delivery man he thanked him and would bring the items out into the garden for Shikoba to perform her spell, Daermon grinned watching this...soon he would walk within the light, but he then blinked having a realization....what if she betrayed him?...oh those dark red hues would turn to slits as he glared to her:: try to betray me...and I will rip your throat out myself.

Her eyes wavered and her ears drooped. "Why would I do such a thing master?" She asks him, looking quite startled by his accusation. However she only nods. "I know what you’re capable of, even with my natural born powers, you wouldn’t suffer enough for me to manage to kill you, you are quite lucky is all." She gave him a smirk though she looked quite tired.

::he rose a brow:: Lucky...how? :: his head canted to the side as he moved to this young girl sitting in the chair next to him, his red orbs watched her intently as he would  seem to be studying her now. He had a knack for telling when others lied, those eyes looked right into her own as if peering at her very soul a violet mist swirled within his eyes:: tell me all you know of this...of ME.

She shrugged, "I know very little of you, I just think you are lucky to be alive at all master..." She murmurs softly. "I hope to live in my own home someday, married to a lord like yourself...although...as a wolf hybrid its rather hard for a human to take one seriously...I wouldn't want to be a mistress."

::he would nod to her as he listened to her confession:: I see...perhaps one day, if you serve me well, I will grant you such things ::his hand went to her cheek, his icy touch ran across her hot flesh:: my name is Daermon D'Moy...I was a noble of high class in my era...now...it is all but a ruin...I hope to change such, I WILL change such and bring this coven back to its former glory!

She seemed to shiver at his touch, but also revel in it. "I see...but why do you desire to return the coven...? Does that mean you will turn more people into vampires?" She asks nervously. "Perhaps you should seek out older vampires that wish for a home." She suggests.