The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
๐Ÿ”ชPrologue (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
๐ŸŽ‰Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

๐Ÿ”ชChapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)

33K 956 1.1K
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 05/10/2023

Aurora's POV

Today is Saturday and time passed by swiftly.

I did my hair and put on a nice dress for tonight's occasion.

"Aurora?" I turn around and I saw my Mom standing by the door, wearing a simple yet elegant-looking black dress. "Oh honey, you look great." Mom said as she enters the room.

"Thanks, Mom. You look great too." I said.

Then I saw Toby running towards my room and he looks so cute with the small bow tie. "Mommy, look at me!" He said.

"My baby, you look so adorable." Mom said before she places a kiss on Toby's cheek.

"Yeah, goofball." I lift him up. "You are the most handsome little boy here," I said before I started tickling his sides.

"Hahaha, stop!" He said and I ended stop tickling him.

"Okay, you two. Let's get going." Mom said.

I nodded and then she left the room, together with Toby. I grab my phone, head downstairs then we head out.

Mom locked the door and we head over to our car. I help Toby get in the car and then I get in and close the car door. I fastened up my seatbelt and then I fastened up Toby's seatbelt. Mom started the car engine and start driving off.

__

An hour and a half passed and we arrived. Mom parked the car and stopped the engine. We get off the car and I close the car door. I look up and I could have sworn I saw the curtain move, on the third floor.

The house is a bit far from the other houses. It's isolated from everyone else.

The house looks like a mansion only it's a little bit more simple. The house is painted as white as snow while the rooftops are color dark navy blue. And there are a lot of rose bushes everywhere and they're in different colors like white, red, pink and the such. I know Mr. Anderson is a very well-off man but I didn't know he's this rich.

"Let's go." Mom said. I grab Toby's hand and we follow her.

"This looks like a castle," Toby said in awe.

"It sure does," I said to him.

'DING DONG'

Mom pressed the doorbell and we wait.

Then the door went open. "Ah Elizabeth, welcome."

The man that I assume is Mr. Anderson said and they share a kiss.

"Did we make you wait?" Mom asked.

"No, no. You're just in time." He said." Please come in."

We entered and the inside of the house looks a little bit fancy and spacious.

"John, these are my kids, Aurora and Toby." Mom said.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Anderson," I said.

"Nice to finally meet you too, Aurora. You look just like your Mom." He said." Hello, Toby."

"Hi. Are you going to be our new Dad?"

"Soon, little one." He patted his head.

"Where's your son?" Mom asked.

"Dad?" A voice called out.

I look up and I saw a guy with dark brown hair and dark eyes and, he looks quite built up. And he looks a bit older.  And he's gonna be my stepbrother?

"Ah, there you are. I would like you to meet my only son... Steven." Mr. Anderson said.

"Steven, so nice to finally meet you." My Mom said.

"And Steven, these are your soon-to-be step-siblings. Meet Aurora and Toby."

He looks at Toby and smiles at him. "Hi, Toby." He said.

Toby just waves shyly." Hi."

And then he looks at me and we made eye contact. His dark eyes stare into my brown ones.

He sticks his hand out. "Nice to meet you, Aurora."

I shake his hand. "Likewise," I said.

"Now, that we're all together, let's have dinner!" Mr. Anderson said and then he took my Mom's hand and they walk over to the dining room.

We sat down and eat our dinner. While eating dinner, Mr. Anderson and my Mom laughed and they chatted. Sometimes, I caught Steven staring at me but every time I glanced at him, he would either look down at his plate or drink water. I just continue eating.

__

An hour has passed and we finished our dinner.

"Steven, why don't you show Aurora and Toby around? " Mr. Anderson said.

"Can I watch cartoons instead, Mommy? " Toby asked. "I'm bored."

"Is it okay with you, John?"

"Of course, it's no problem. Steven, why don't you turn on the TV in the living room, and then give Aurora a tour around the house?"

"Sure, Dad." Steven stood up from his seat and motioned us to follow him.

We entered the living room and he turns on the TV and switches the News channel to a Cartoon channel. 

"Here you go, Toby," Steven said.

"Thank you," Toby said before sitting down and watching the show that's been playing. 

I look around at the living room and it gives off a warm and somewhat comforting vibe and it has a fireplace.

"Shall we, Aurora?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah."

Then Steven and I head over to the kitchen which is so fancy looking and the counter is marbled and it looks like they have all the tools and kitchen appliances that they need.

"Obviously, this is the kitchen," Steven said as we walked in. I take a good look at the kitchen and it's a bit big than the average kitchen.

 We head out of the kitchen and I follow.

He leads me to a door that leads downstairs. "Down here is the basement. Do you like basements?"

"No, and Toby is scared of basements. " I said.

"Because of horror movies, I assume? "

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Hmm, I figured. Don't worry, there's no scary stuff down there." He said and then we head off somewhere else. We went upstairs and the stairs look so clean and shiny.

He leads me to a door that has a golden music note, specifically a G-Clef note, on it. This must be a music room.

He opens the door and the first thing I saw is a grand piano. And there are other various instruments in the room. We didn't bother going inside the room.

"Can you play all of these?" I asked.

"Only the piano." He said. "Dad wanted me to learn how to play the guitar, trumpet, and the violin but I only like the piano. Do you know how to play any instruments?

"Sadly, no," I said.

"That's fine. It's not for everyone." He said then he closes the door.

Then he continues showing me around the house.

It felt like an hour and this house has a lot of rooms. Guests rooms, an art studio, and there's even a library here. A freaking library!

"And last but not least..." He said as we reached the third floor. "The third floor."

I guess most of the rooms are for guests and visitors. Then I look up and saw a thick string attached to an access door which I assume will lead people to the attic.

"I see you've been eyeing that string that leads to the attic. Don't touch it. The attic is off-limits for a while." He said in a tense tone.

"Oh okay," I said.

"Anyways, your bedroom and Toby's bedroom will be around here. You'll soon find out once you'll move here or something like that. He said, opening the door then he leads me to his bedroom.

"This is my room. It's a bit dark but I like it this way." He explained.

His bedroom walls are painted soft grey and the color of his curtains is white. Most of his things are grey, black, and white, which gives off a dark yet also depressing vibe.

"Cool room," I said.

"You think so? My Dad always tells me to put on a little bit more colors in my room but I like my room just the way it is." He sat down on his bed. "Don't be shy, sit." He said, patting the empty spot next to him.

I sit down and then he spoke.

"So...tell me something about yourself Aurora since we'll be step-siblings soon. "

"Okay, but like what?"

"Hmm... do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

Out of all the questions, he asked that first.

"No, I don't. I'm still waiting for the right guy though." I answered.

He nodded. "Okay, next question. Do you have a nickname or something like that?"

"Yeah. Most people call me 'Ro' since that's short for... you know, Aurora. Although people tend to call me 'Sleeping Beauty' because of the namesake."

"Ro with a W? "

I let out a giggle. "No, it's just R and O."

"Oh okay, my bad. " He said. "How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen. What about you?"

"Almost twenty. And you go to the same school as me. I've seen you around the hallways sometimes."

"Wait... you're almost twenty, right? What are you still doing in high school? Shouldn't you be in college?"

He lets out a sigh. "Well, I don't really like school that much. I kept on failing most of my classes and I have to retake another year just to pass. I might sound like I'm stupid or retarded but... I just don't do well in school, I have been held back because of it."

"Oh okay," I said. 

'KNOCK KNOCK'

We turn around and we saw his Dad and my Mom standing by the door.

"Looks like you two get along quite well. " His Dad spoke.

"Anyways, Aurora, it's time to go home. " My Mom spoke.

I nodded. "Okay. " Then I get up from the bed and walk towards my mom.

"It's nice talking to you, Steven," I said.

"You too." He said.

"Thank you for dinner tonight, John. "

"It was my pleasure. Drive safely." Mr. Anderson said.

"Aurora, say goodbye to Steven. " Mom said.

"Bye. " I said and waved at Steven.

"Bye." He said, his lips curved into a small smile and wave back.

Then we head downstairs.

Steven's POV

"What do you think of Aurora so far, Steven?" Dad asked.

"She's alright. " I said, bluntly.

"Okay, good to know that." Dad nodded and he closes the door.

After he closed the door, I get up from my bed and walk towards my window. I gently move the curtain aside so I can get a better look at Aurora, helping her little brother before she gets in the car. Then I watch their car drive off. She seems to be so caring to her little brother. She also seems nurturing and acts almost like a mother.

'What do I really think of her... Dad?'

'She's perfect. And I know we'll get along pretty well. '

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 10/14/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 29.9K 54
โ†ณ โ [ ใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ณใƒณ ] โž โ” yandere step brothers x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
253K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...
196K 2.5K 28
โš ๏ธwarningโš ๏ธ this story involves BDSM, stalk home syndrome, DDLB, abuse, blood, rape, yelling/shouting, suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, stut...
14K 361 34
Featured on @NA in It's Always the Butler|| Mystery + Thriller + Horror Wattpad's official reading list.โœจ Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered on the 04...