The Legacies (PJO/HOO)

By CharityMoon

When mysterious legacies show up at camp claiming to be from the future, and not knowing who they are, the Se... More

Chapter 1: Hera's Blessed Legacies
Chapter 2: Do You Think It's Ours?
Chapter 3: We Have A Future
Chapter 5: More Future To See
Chapter 6: Tests
Chapter 7: A Helper You Thought You Knew
Chapter 8: Lovesick Teenagers
Chapter 9: Oh Sacred Ping-Pong Table
Chapter 10: Amber Orange
Chapter 11: I Don't Like Being Pregnant
Chapter 12: September 1st, 1989
Chapter 13: Unlucky Numbers
Chapter 14: Well, That Was Fun
Chapter 15: I Can't
Chapter 16: A Mandatory Explanation
Chapter 17: Calm Hides A Storm

Chapter 4: A Glimpse Of The Future

3.3K 76 151
By CharityMoon

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Annabeth yelled. "WHERE IS LEAH?!"

"Annabeth, calm down, what's going on?" Percy asked her. 

Annabeth choked back tears. "Leah. Leah's gone. I gotta find Zoelle and Luke. I can't lose them, too. I can't lose them again, Percy. I can't."

Percy hugged Annabeth and kissed her passionately. "We'll find her. They're young, Annabeth. Leah is only six, Zoelle's three, and Luke's only two months. They couldn't have gone far."

Annabeth nodded. "Okay."

...

"Lara Jean? Lara Jean! LJ?!" Piper ran around their apartment frantically. "No, oh gods no."

She ran into Lara Jean's nursery. 

Lara Jean, her four year old child, was missing.

"Oh gods," Piper cried, "Griffin? Griffin!"

She ran upstairs into Griffin's room. Nothing.

Piper fell to the floor crying. That's when Jason got home from work.

"Dad's home!" he yelled. He waited in silence to where he was usually greeted by his family. "Hello? Piper?"

Jason heard Piper's cries and ran upstairs.

"Pipes? What happened?"

"Lara Jean and Griffin. They're...they're gone."

"What do you mean gone ?"

"Missing! They're missing! The Jackson kids are gone, too. Actually, a bunch of kids. The Zhang, Valdezs, Solace-di Angelo, Stolls, Rodriguez. All of them!!"

Jason stood there in shock as Piper cried. Griffin and Lara Jean were only seven and four.

He bent down and wrapped his arms around Piper and she snuggled against him. They mourned their losses together.

...

Someone took Leo's boys.

And he is not  happy about it.

Corey and Blake were his everything  after Calypso.  And they were only 5! What is he supposed to do? It's not like he was strong. Well, that's how he felt, anyway.

Not to mention how heartbroken Calypso was. All she'd ever wanted was a family after the whole island debacle.

Believe it or not, Leo wanted  to be a father, too. He, like basically every other demigod, has parent issues, and wanted to be there for someone. Now the only family he had was Calypso and his friends, who had also lost their families to this mysterious kidnapper.

...

(YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP THIS, FRAZEL MAY BE A LITTLE HEARTBREAKING :,( )

"Marietta?! MARI!!! Marietta Samantha Zhang?! Where are you?!" Hazel called, zooming around her vacation apartment in Camp Half-Blood. She was visiting with her small family to talk with her friends.

"Marietta!" Hazel called, tears forming in her eyes. No, she thought, not Marietta, too. Not my daughter.

"...Marietta?" Hazel tried, out of breath. Her vision started to blur, her head started to spin, and she fainted onto her couch.

Frank ran into their house, panicked about Marietta, too.

"Marietta? Oh gods, Marietta?! Hazel?"

Frank sped through the house, unable to find Hazel or Marietta. He ran into the living room, only to find Hazel on the couch.

"Oh my gods," he breathed a breath he didn't know he was holding, even if he still had to find his 3 month old daughter.

He brought Hazel's sweaty head onto his lap, and whispered in her ear. "Hazel, shh. Wake up, I'm right here."

Hazel's eyes shot open. She looked at Frank, and hugged him tight.

"Am I a bad mother?" Hazel whispered.

"What?" Frank asked, shocked.

"Am I a bad mother? Be honest with me, Frank. I don't want you to lie to me."

"No! Of course not! Hazel, everyone else's kids are gone, too. This is just some misunderstanding. I'm sure we'll find them soon. If you're a bad mother, than Annabeth  is a bad mother. And she isn't."

Hazel nodded through the tears in her eyes.

...

Gods, Clarisse couldn't believe she was admitting to this. But Clarisse La Rue Rodriguez was scared.

Landon. Landon was missing. And she didn't know what she was going to do.

She had already lost Silena Beauregard, her best friend. Then she lost Silena Rodriguez to a demigodly miscarriage. Something about godly genes. She almost lost Chris Rodriguez multiple times. And now, she's lost her 5 year old son, Landon Rodriguez.

Chris had tried to calm her down, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. She'd accepted the fact that Landon was dead. She had. She already lost so many things in her life, and this was almost the last straw. If Chris was gone, Clarisse would be numb of emotion.

Landon was dead.  Even the words tasted bitter in her mouth. 

Now she was going to train. Because what else could she do? Girl talk with the others? Please. Clarisse would never be caught dead in girl talk. And what would she say anyway? Hey guys! Sorry I'm usually such a jerk to you. Can we cry over our dead children together?  She couldn't do that to them. They all believed their kids were alive. Out there somewhere.

But Clarisse knew better. She knew better than to get her hopes up. Maybe she could ask Nico. He would know.

Clarisse was done  with the gods. They had caused her more pain than anyone should bear. Sure, Percy and Annabeth had been through a lot, but at least they were together. Clarisse didn't have anybody. Well, she did, but the gods had to take that away from her, too.

"Until I get my family back, I swear of the River Styx that I will not  be working with the gods!" Clarisse yelled. Thunder rumbled, and Clarisse ran off.

And she didn't look back.

...

Oh gods. Oh gods. Oh gods.

Katie didn't know any better way to describe her predicament.

When she was younger, she wouldn't've dreamed  of having a life with Travis Stoll. If she's being completely honest, she didn't think he'd make it this far alive. But now? She couldn't ask for a better life.

Well, up until this moment.

Her 2 year old twin children, Margaret and Matthew, were missing.

Margaret, or Meggie, named after Katie's sister, was one to be like this. Katie wasn't completely surprised she was gone. She was a troublemaker, like her father. But she was more surprised Matt was gone. That's when she started to worry.

Now it had been seven hours. And Meggie and Matt Stoll were still missing.

Not to mention Leah Jackson, Zoelle Jackson, Luke Jackson, Griffin Grace, Lara Jean Grace, Marietta Zhang, Blake Valdez, Corey Valdez, Bianca Solace-di Angelo, and Landon Rodriguez.

Also not to mention the fact that Katie was five months pregnant with future Miranda Stoll.

Katie couldn't take it. She ran off to find her husband.

...

"Bianca?!" Nico called. He couldn't lose Bianca. Not again. She was only three.

"Nico, it will be okay. It'll be alright," Will tried, but he was just as worried as his husband.

"No! Will, I can't lose her again. I can't. I've lost so many people. I can't lose her, too," Nico trembled, holding back tears.

Will's voice was barely above a whisper. "Is...is she dead?"

Nico shook his head. "I don't know. I don't know! I..."

The pit of his stomach was cold. As hard as a rock. That's when he sensed it.

"No," Nico muttered. "No, no, she can't be dead."

Will hugged onto him, waiting for Nico's outburst and the tears of his own.

"No! Bianca! No!" Nico sobbed.

The two sat and cried in the Hades cabin that night.

...

She stomped through the forest she used to hunt in.

Thalia Grace had given up The Hunt, what was it, ten years ago? She was now only four years younger than Percy and Annabeth, about Hazel's age. She was sick of seeing her friends growing up without her, ready to start a family. She wanted a normal life again. And even if she'd love her adopted sisters, she wanted to be a girl again. Someone who didn't need to worry about constantly serving the gods.

But that was besides the point. All of her families' children were gone, most likely dead. Boy, did Thalia know how that felt.

You see, Thalia and Reyna weren't together, but they'd agreed to raise their kids together.

Like, Reyna had a daughter, Thalia had a daughter, and they needed help. So they did it together.

Thalia kicked a rock and slumped onto a log by a creek. She took out a picture of her late daughter.

Thalia didn't realize she was crying until a droplet fell onto the photograph.

Phoebe wasn't really Thalia's daughter. She was a girl gifted to Artemis from some minor god Thalia can't remember the name of. And obviously, Artemis didn't want a daughter, so she was gifted to Thalia from Artemis, as they were both on good terms. Phoebe was six when Thalia received her.

Four years later, when Phoebe was ten, she decided to join the Hunters of Artemis, which Thalia fully supported. Little did she know, she'd be killed in an explosion.

And yes, she was named after the hunter.

So really, she was more of a sister than a daughter.

Reyna's sister/daughter, Juliette, was born in the most Greek myth-y, way, that Thalia thought that the gods were just messing with Reyna. But no.

Juliette was born from a dandelion. You heard right. A dandelion.

You see, Demeter thought she was "blessing" Reyna, but she just gave her more work. Reyna did love her with her entire being, though.

Juliette was a kind girl who also joined the Hunt, and died in the same explosion.

Thalia cursed the gods for taking Phoebe, taking Juliette, taking her godchildren, taking her nephew and niece, for taking her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.1K 17
Annabeth doesn't like to talk about why she goes to Goode Prison, or why she's been there for over seven years with Piper and Thalia. When Yancy Pris...
9.7K 291 19
What would happen if a certain someone decided to appear? What if someone else, from the past, too? What would happen to our heroes? WARNING: death...
77.8K 2.5K 22
Book Two of Percabeth After About Charlie and his life, up to a certain point. PJO\HOO belong to Rick Riordan BTW
63.5K 952 48
This is from the year 2020 After the Giant war, Percy and Annabeth just want to have some peace. But alas, something has to happen. They get blessed...