Celebrity crush (Zarry)

By HeisaPrincess

Harry is famous rock star. He was at Xfactor before he became a star. Same as Zayn and now he is in a famous... More

Chapter 1
Chepter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chepter 24

Chapter 21

6.3K 299 266
By HeisaPrincess

"What?"

Zayn blinked at Harry and then he chuckled, "Damn, baby, at least let me take you out on a romantic date first and treat you like a princess you are." He smiled as he touched Harry's curly hair, "like in the romantic movies...decorate the bedroom with roses and candles and all those romantic shit."

"I don't need those things." Harry held Zayn's face in both hands, "Your love is enough. Let me feel your love, babe."

Zayn stares at Harry's beautiful eyes.

Golden and green.

And, that was enough for Zayn to kiss Harry passionately, throwing all his uncertainties away. He didn't care that he hadn't packed up yet, or that he had only two hours before he had to leave, he didn't even care that he would be late for his flight. He didn't care as long as he had Harry in his arms, as long as he could show Harry how much he loves him.

And, that was enough for him to fight against the world for Harry, if he had to.

"Jump." Zayn grunts against Harry's lips before continuing the kiss.

Harry jumped up and wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist as Zayn carried him back to his room.

They were snogging in Harry's bed when Zayn sneaked his hands under Harry's clothes to feel his smooth skin.

"Can I?" Zayn asked, panting a little from the heated kiss.

Harry nodded.

Zayn's hands were a bit shaky as he undid the buttons of Harry's floral shirt one by one, revealing his butterfly tattoo. He took off Harry's shirt and then moved to unbutton his skinny jeans.

"Beautiful." Zayn burst out looking at Harry who was lying on the bed only in his white lace panties that was hiding his hard on. The tip of his cock was peeping out of the panties obscenely. He looked beautiful and sexy as hell.

Harry bit his lips as Zayn hooked one finger into the waistband of his panties. He nodded when Zayn looked up at him for permission.

Zayn looked at Harry in complete awe to have him naked in the bed with him.

Harry shifted under Zayn's intense gaze. The things was, Harry was naked while Zayn was still fully dressed, making Harry feel vulnerable yet hot and extremely aroused.

"Zee..." Harry whined, face blushing red like a tomato.

Zayn looked into Harry's eyes and smiled. He leaned down and placed a kiss on his butterfly tattoo and then to his chest, neck and lips.

He deepened the kiss, shoved his tongue in Harry's mouth and played with his tongue.

"I'm so glad I have you." Zayn said when they pulled away from the kiss.

"And, I'm so glad that you're in my life." Harry replied with a smile on his face and pecked Zayn's lips.

So, Zayn kissed him again. His hands roamed around Harry's soft skin, brushed his hard nipples making Harry moan into the kiss.

"Do you have..." Zayn asked softly.

"Yes." Harry said and turned around to reach for the nightstand and opened the drawer.

Zayn licked his lips when Harry's plump bum was displayed in front of him. He spanked it because he could and the sound Harry let out did things to Zayn's cock—it twisted inside his pants. Zayn bit his lips to refrain from moaning.

When Harry found the things they needed—lube and condoms, he turned back with a bashful face and handed them to Zayn.

Zayn couldn't help but lean down to kiss Harry's lips because Harry was so endearing when he was shy. You don't see shy Harry often, you know, unless you're Zayn Malik.

He opened the lube bottle and dipped his fingers in. He licked his lips as he spread Harry's legs, revealing his pink, hairless hole.

"It'll a bit cold, babe." Zayn warned him as he slowly rubbed his lubed up fingers on Harry's rim.

Harry flinched a little because of the coldness.

"Good?" Zayn asked as he inspected Harry's face for any sign of hesitation.

Harry nodded and that was the clue for Zayn to insert his finger in.

Harry bit his lips as Zayn's finger slowly moved inside him. It had been a while since he had something inside him.

"Another one." Harry demanded. As he got used to one finger, he already wanted Zayn's cock inside him.

Zayn inserted another finger along with the first one, slowly scissoring Harry open.

Harry moaned softly when Zayn's fingers brushed his prostate. His curly hair was a mess and his luscious lips agape as he huffed and puffed, letting out little moans and whimpers. Zayn's cock was fully hard, it was so hard it hurt, so he used his other hand to unzip his pants and release some pain from his cock.

He palmed his cock as he watched his fingers get swallowed inside Harry's hole and Harry slowly falling apart just by his fingers. He curled his fingers and Harry cried out in pleasure.

"I'm, I'm ready." Harry said breathlessly.

"Are you sure, babe?" Zayn asked, his two fingers still fucking Harry. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Y-Yes." Harry shook his head and opened his eyes to look at Zayn. He moaned softly and whined, "Y-You're still in your clothes, Zee!"

"Hmm, yes, I am." Zayn bit his lips form moaning as he watched Harry fuck himself back to his fingers.

Harry moaned loudly and his thighs were shaking. One hand gripping the sheets tightly as the other hand shakily grabbed Zayn's hand which was fingering him.

"N-No, don't wanna cum yet." He whined as he pushed Zayn's fingers out and he looked up at Zayn with glossy green eyes. "Wanna cum from your cock, Zaynie." He whined.

"Fuck." Zayn groaned and felt his hard cock get harder if that was even possible. "Okay, baby, I'll give it to you."

"Take off, take off your clothes please, Zee." Harry bit his lips as he eyed Zayn hungrily.

Zayn smirked and slowly lifted the hem of his shirt.

"No teasing, Zaynie!" Harry whined, pouting his lips as if he would cry if Zayn didn't hurry up.

Zayn chuckled and cooed, "Okay, okay, baby, no teasing."

He hurriedly took off his clothes. As he lubed up his cock, Harry opened the condom and helped Zayn put it on his dick. Zayn moaned softly and bit his lips as Harry tugged him a few times.

"Quick." Harry pecked his lips and then laid down with his legs opened wide for him.

Zayn licked his lips when he saw Harry's hole glistening because of the lube.

One of his hands on Harry's tattooed hip and the other held his dick, lining it up with Harry's entrance.

He leaned down and kissed Harry. "You ready, babe?"

Harry nodded eagerly.

Zayn smiled and slowly pushed in. Harry's velvety hole swallowed him nice and tight, he gritted his teeth to refrain himself from coming like a teenager who just had his first time.

Harry gasped, feeling the pain of the stretch. But he loved it, he loved how full he was, he loved the way Zayn filled him up. He loved the pain that would remind him how Zayn made love to him for the first time.

"So full, Zaynie." Harry whimpered when Zayn finally bottomed out.

"You feel so good, babe, so good around me." Zayn groaned. Willing himself not to move, he planted kisses on Harry's milky skin.

Harry moaned softly when Zayn sucked hard on his sweet spot. He writhed underneath Zayn as he whined, "N-Need more, Zee, m-move."

"Shh, I got you, babe." Zayn kissed his lips as his hands reached for Harry's, interlocking their fingers.

He stared into Harry's emerald eyes filled with lust and love and he started moving.

His sweet slow movement relieving some sex tensions between them as both let out little moans.

Zayn bit back a chuckle as he watched Harry wiggling around subtly trying to make Zayn move deeper.

"P-Please." Harry whimpered and wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist. "Want more, Zaynie, please g-go faster and harder, please."

Zayn smirked and then pretended to furrow his eyebrows as he thrust into Harry slowly, "But we're supposed to make sweet love, babe."

"Yes, we are!" Harry huffed and groaned when Zayn's movement became even slower, he glared at his lover who stared at him amusedly.

Harry suddenly raised his head and bit onto Zayn's shoulder.

"Fuck." Zayn hissed and thrust into Harry harder, accidentally hitting Harry's prostate, making Harry release him and let out a moan.

"Y-Yes, there, Zee! Hit there again, please." Harry whined.

"Why should I?" Zayn raised an eyebrow and changed the angle on purpose. "You've been so bad, baby. You've been a bad boy, Harry."

"P-Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Zee." Harry whimpered, looked up at his lover with moist eyes. "I'll, I'll be good, I promise. I'll do anything. Please, Zaynie."

Zayn's eyes darkened as he leaned down and whispered in Harry's ear, "You're gonna cum only from my cock."

Harry moaned loudly, "Yes, yes, I'll do that! I'll do anything for you, sir."

Zayn picked up the speed and thrust into Harry fast and hard like Harry wanted.

Harry was a moaning mess underneath him when he changed the angle and hit his prostate ceaselessly.

The tip of his cock hit Harry's prostate brutally, that amazing feeling making both of them moan and groan. They were so lost in the lust and love, the only noise in the room was the sound of their skin slapping against each other and the pleasured moans they were letting out.

"I'm, I'm close, Zee." Harry whimpered, biting his red lips. His eyes were moist, beads of sweat on his forehead and his curly hair messed up around the pillow as Zayn thrust in and out of him fast and hard. All he could feel was the waves of pleasure rushing to him, through his body, to his brain, to his mind. And, all he could think of was Zayn.

Zayn leaned down and nibbled his lips open, fucking his tongue into Harry's mouth just like he was funcking his dick deep inside Harry's velvety hole.

Harry whimpered as tears started running down his face involuntarily. "P-Please, please please, Zaynie." He moaned into the kiss.

Zayn pulled away from the kiss and fucked Harry even harder. He licked Harry's lips, smirked down dangerously yet beautifully at Harry, and whispered with authority laced in his voice, "Cum, baby, cum for me."

Harry felt a shiver running down his spine and his thighs trembling as he came, white fluids painting their stomach.

"So fucking beautiful, baby." Zayn growled, and thrusted into Harry faster and harder to chase his own orgasm.

Harry whimpered and moaned softly. He felt so sensitive after his orgasm and Zayn kept hitting his prostate making his sensitive hole squeeze Zayn's dick. And, that's when Zayn lost it, shooting all his load inside the condom.

Zayn collapsed on top of Harry, both of them panting heavily.

After regaining his strength, Zayn pulled out of Harry and took off the condom. He tied it and threw it into the trash can beside the bed.

Then he laid down and cuddled with Harry.

Harry placed his head on Zayn's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He purred when Zayn combed his curly hair with his fingers.

A while later, Harry giggled, "I knew you were hot, Zayn, but I didn't know you're even hotter in bed."

Zayn chuckled, "Am I?" He leaned down and whispered seductively, "Fancy a second round?"

Harry hit his chest playfully, "No! You horny bastard! You're gonna be late for your flight."

Zayn raised his eyebrows when Harry got out of the bed, leaving him behind. "Where are you going, babe?"

"Take a shower before you leave for the airport." Harry said and then he turned around winked at Zayn, "Come and join me."

Zayn smirked, ready to get up.

"No funny business, Mr. Malik." Harry tsked before walking into his bathroom.

Zayn shrugged and took out his phone to send Louis a text.

To Louis: Bro, do me a favor and pack my suitcase. I'm with Harry.

He put his phone on the table before walking into the bathroom where Harry was showering.

From Louis: No. Pack it yourself, you peasant!

"Mmhmm, Zee, oh god! Please, please."

From Louis: ??? Hello? It's been 15 minutes, you still haven't come back? Are you busy fucking Harry or what?

"O-Oh yes, yes, please f-faster and harder please, Zaynie."

From Louis: Fine, dickhead! I'll pack your suitcase, but you owe me 6 VIP tickets for Barca vs Real Madrid! Have fun fucking Harry ;)

"Oh yes, there, there, Zee. Mmhmm, fuck me so good. Mhmm, I-I'm so close, so close, Zaynie."

"Come for me, baby."

"Oh god, Zaayyynn!"

"Fuck, yes, Harreh! Babe, you doing so good. So, so beautiful, baby. Mhmm, t-taking me so well. Oh, oh, f-fuck, fuck, oh shit..."

"Mhmm, I love you, Zaynie."

"I love you too, Hazza."

-

Hmmm,hello devils did ya enjoy your snacks and tea?😬😈

Ugh,writing smut is really really hard ( no pun! ) for such an innocent angel 😇 like me. 💅 * sighs *

Anyhoo 💁‍♀️

Hope you have a good day 💚💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2.5K 28
ZARRY AU COMPLETED Zayn: 21 years old Harry: 19 years old Starting university, Harry is faced with a lot of new things. New city. New friends, n...
50.7K 3.1K 17
Harry is twenty three years old law student, who was pushed forward by his strict parents. They planned his whole life, what made Harry rugged and un...
13K 866 16
A coquettish, yet optimistic college student crosses paths with his former middle school lover. And well, that extrovert boy happens to have retrogra...
15.6K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...