Welcome to Pyrrhia High

By Ruler-of-Fandoms

Highest rank: #1 in #wingsoffire WINGS OF FIRE MODERN HIGH SCHOOL AU Imagine ... what would it be like if the... More

Introduction
Character Appearances and Descriptions
Torture's Begun Again. This Time, I'm Blind.
The Downfall of Little Miss Queen Bee
What's up, Popsicle Breath?
On a Shipping Spree
Hanging out?
New Book?
Fire! HELP!!!
Getting a bit Jealous, aren't we?
Oh, the Trouble I Caused ...
I ... HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!
QUIZ TIME!!!
GUYS WE DID IT!!!
Starflight, Who will you Choose?
I Screwed Up ... Why, Just Why?
Hi Guys!
So ... I think I gained a Friend?
Uh-oh, What Happens Now?
COME ONE, COME ALL!
Why Is This Happening to Me?
Romantic Feelings?!
Important
Author has a crazy idea again
An Alliance Is Forming
HAILSTORM YOU LITTLE ...
ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A CO-AUTHOR (CLOSED)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN + Stuff
Winter Break
He's After Us
Ugh ... Halp.
More Trouble
The Climax
Ending Thoughts

Attenton ... WE HAVE A NEW COUPLE!

5K 65 470
By Ruler-of-Fandoms

A/N: I'M STARTING EIGHTH GRADE IN A FEW DAYS! ARGH. THAT'S ONE YEAR FROM HIGHSCHOOL. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME ADVICE?

- Sunny's POV -

"Fatespeaker, how do you say 'I love you in Spanish?'" I asked.

"That's easy," she replied. "Te amo."

"French?"

"Je t'aime."

"German?"

"Ich liebe dich." She frowned. "Sunny, what are you getting at?"

I smirked, ignoring her question. "Last one. How do you say it in English?"

" ... I love you?"

"Wrong!" I crowed. "You say, 'Scared, Potter?'."

Fatespeaker shook her head with a groan. "Sunny, please tell me you have written at least one fanfiction where Harry and Draco don't make out in a broom closet."

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a funny picture Kinkajou sent me:

After a couple seconds of being weirded out, I said, "No promises. I've solemnly sweared that I was up to no good. So you had better prepare for trouble, and-"

"Who will you make it double with?" 

"I don't know," I shrugged, "but I'll find the person because I was born to make history. Hey, want a sugar cube?"

Fatespeaker's expression was sassy as she twirled a butter knife between her long fingers. "No thanks," she replied. "I'll just take some chocolate cake." 

"I'll get it for you." I opened the fridge and stood on her tiptoes, trying to reach the cake.

"I swear, Sunny, you're shorter than Levi Ackerman."

"Levi is a fabulous person, so if I'm shorter than him, I'm more fabulous." I retorted.

"Well, okay. Anyway ..." Then Fatespeaker's phone vibrated, another text from Kinkajou. She leaned over to show the picture to me:

"Hmm," Fatespeaker said. "Didn't America or England claim to be straight in one of the episodes?"

"I dunno," I answered, scratching my head. "Let's just scratch out the non-straight ones."

"Okay." She opened up to editing and drew an 'X' over France. "Should I eliminate Sweden and Finland too?"

"Sure, 'cause every fan claims it."

"The thing is, though, it's hard to tell having read so many fanfictions. I now can't tell real facts from headcanons."

Before we could continue with the challenge, Fatespeaker's phone vibrated again.

"D'awwe!" We cooed in unison.

"Except," I pointed to the Tigerclaw peep. "I would totally chew his head off."

"Very true."

"Hmm, I wonder what else Kinkajou will send us?" Fatespeaker mused between giggles.

- Deathbringer's POV -

The anticipation. Argh. It's. Killing. Me.

It's almost the middle of the school year and I haven't gathered the guts to confess to the prettiest, sassiest, cleverest, and downright greatest girl in the whole world: Glory.

My knees turn to jello whenever I see her and - although she doesn't need it - protect her from all the dangers of the world. My heart beats like a drum when her shimmering green eyes meet mine, and I really wish I could touch that silky hair.

Except it's hard to find a way to tell her my feelings, because I get all shy and flustered when I think of that. And it's also frustrating how the usually shy Turtle confessed so easily and Kinkajou said yes, but here I am failing at this sort of thing.

You know what, maybe I should just take a break and head to the Shadowland laser tag place by the mall to clear my head. You can never be too old for laser tag!

Wait a minute. I got it.

Pulling out my phone, I opened up to my texts with Glory - with me sending 75% of all messages - and typed: Are you free right now?

To my shock, she replied instantly.

Glory: Yep. Why?

Me: I was thinking we could go to Shadowland today? You know, just to hang out.

Glory: Hmm. wait

It took agonizingly slow for her to text back.

Glory: Sure. But you had better not act like a dork. Understood?

Man was that girl scary at times. But that was just one of the reasons why I had a crush on her.

Me: Okay, understood. See you there!

Thirty minutes later, the one and only Glory Rain was sitting at the same table as me, and get this:

The guy at the front desk thought we were an actual couple when he saw us. He offered us a 13% off deal, and I accepted right away. So did Glory, but she was scowling with a red face.

I started scribbling down useless information on a tiny card, like my name, phone number, what I wanted to be called on the screen, whatever.

I peeked at Glory's card, admiring her neat, sophisticated handwriting. While I did that, she grabbed my card, and - under the word 'Nickname' - put 'The Greatest Loser of All Time.'

"Aww, that's so mean," I whined.

"Shut it, dork."

Unfortunately, we were on different teams: Her on green and me on blue. I felt like complaining about it, but felt immediately better when I saw Glory in her vest carrying a gun. She looked good in practically anything.

When the game began, I ran around shooting as many people as I could, trying to score points for my team. I was doing pretty well until a laser beam hit me in the back when I wasn't looking.

I clutched my chest and wheezed dramatically, pretending I was about to die. "Please, fair maiden," I begged. "Take mercy on me, for life has never been easy for this wretched soul."

"Yes," Glory said, playing along. "But do you remember that time you cheated on me in front of that old hag with ragged purple hair? She even had warts on her nose and I think you caught her disease!"

"I'm telling you, all we need is one simple kiss," I pleaded. "I just need to meet those beautiful lips of yours."

"Very well."

She knelt down and leaned in. Her sparkling eyes shone in the dark, illuminating my heart. I looked up, cupping my hands around her thin neck. We were two inches apart from each other when my vest buzzed.

"Nice acting," the guy said. "But you gave me the perfect opportunity to shoot."

"You're next." Another person - this one in blue - hit the first guy.

"HEY!" The two people tackled each other, wrestling on the floor. This time Glory and I shot them. We ran away before they could get us back and found a hiding place.

"Deathbringer?" Glory whispered, leaning against my shoulder. 

"Yeah?" I answered, face burning. 

"I'm really sorry," she sighed, head bent down slightly. "If only ..."

"Huh? What do you mean? Glory, you did nothing-"

BZZT.

"LATER, SUCKER!" Glory grabbed her gun as she shot away at the speed of light. "Maybe next time!"

It took five whole seconds for me to snap into reality and figure what really happened.

"Hey, Glory?"

"Yeah?"

We were walking side-by-side on the street, having finished the game. I used my cash to get us some ice cream. (Yes, ice cream. In the middle of winter. There's no law saying you can't do that.)

"I want to tell you something," I said. "It's something that's been lodged in my chest for years, really. But I know I have to say it sometime."

"Wow, that's pretty deep for a guy like you. Do tell."

"It's just that I have a huge crush on you," I blurted. "And I know you think it's not real because I seemingly just flirt with you a lot, but it's not this little part time thing. Whenever I see you my hands get all sweaty and I have to resist the urge from enveloping you in a huge hug. Glory, I ... I really like you."

She stayed quiet as she took deep breaths, and finally met my eyes. Then, the unthinkable happened.

Two thin - but strong - arms wrapped around my neck. I stumbled back a few steps, hugging her back. My heart beat at a thousand miles per hours. I couldn't think straight.

When we pulled apart, Glory grinned at me, a grin I never thought she'd wear but was glad she did. "I do too," she whispered.

We held hands. All around us pedestrians clapped and whistled, cheering for the new couple they barely knew. This made the thing a hundred times better.

"So," I said. "Where do you want to go for our first date?"

"McDonald's. Duh. Like, that's where everyone goes and it's the greatest restaurant ever."

"Oh yeah, I totally agree. McDonald's, here we come!"

"Deathbringer, you know I'd kill you if we actually went to McDonald's, right?"

" ... Yep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
28.4K 321 14
Chase has always had feelings for Skye. The day has arrived! Our brave Chase is going to tell Skye his feelings, but the coockapoo doesn't like him...
22.2K 652 61
It's hard not to give up when there's nothing to fight for anymore...
15.8K 271 30
happens after Second movie Mal and Ben find out how they will take the journey with them. Book 1