The Once Seen But Never Menti...

By Tapigbarato_gatoso

(Y/N) is a young 12 year-old girl, youngest sister of Katara and Sokka. She is the second waterbender in her... More

|Key|
The Guy on the Iceberg?
The village
Zuko?!
A/N
The Southern Air-Temple
The Warriors of Kyoshi
Warriors of Kyoshi pt.2
308 views??????!!!!!!!!
Bumi!!!!
Imprisioned
Rankings!!!!
The Winter Solstice pt.1
Winter Solstice pt.2
The Water bending Scroll
Silent Dragon?!
The Great Divide

Aang is the real Avatar?

3.4K 93 56
By Tapigbarato_gatoso

Aang and I were walking along with Zuko and his guards when we were walking by when Iroh comes by, he immediately stops and goes beside me. 

- "(Y/N), how wonderful to see you again! perhaps this isn't the best time to ask but why are you being dragged in handcuffs?" Iroh asked with a sweet smile, I just turn my gaze so he couldn't see my expression. Then Zuko came between Iroh and I. 

- "She's the avatar uncle" He said in a monotone voice. I went beside Aang and he took a hold of my hand reassuring me his support. But there was something off he seemed nervous even though he pulled out a serious face. 

- "No, she's not. She's just a normal fire bender girl who you found at the festival 3 years ago Prince Zuko. She's our friend aren't you (Y/N)?" I could feel Aang's eyes widen as he mentioned that I could fire-bend. I just looked at my feet, not knowing exactly what to do or answer. 

- "She's from the southern water-tribe uncle, she also can water-bend" Zuko answered his uncle. I felt a little guilty for not telling them but I couldn't risk my life and letting Zuko capture me. Even though I'm still not entirely sure if I am the Avatar after being in Aang's flashback. I don't know, It's more of a second theory. The last Avatar to be seen was Avatar Roku, fire-nation. It's suppose to be an air-nation Avatar this time right? And Aang being the only air-nomad to survive approximately 112 years. It all made sense but there was a tiny problem here, I'm the one who knows how to bend the 4 elements.  How could I know which one of us was the real Avatar? Exactly, I actually don't know. 

- "We must go uncle, Captain! set our way to the fire-nation" Zuko ordered rather harshly than I remember. Which made me grip Aang's hand a bit tighter. He then started rubbing the back of my hand, surprisingly making me calm down slowly. 

- "I'm sorry" I whispered to him and Iroh. I lifted my gaze to him and Iroh what I didn't expect to see was his expression being the kindest even though I lied to him and Zuko. He just gave me a pat on the back as he carried on. Though Zuko didn't even looked at me and went on. 

- "Sent her to my room" He said in a monotone voice without looking at me. I just stiffened as I was preparing myself for the argument we may have. The guards then separated Aang and I, I just looked at him one last time before we parted our ways. He gave me a stronger grip before letting go of my hand and going to wherever the guards were leading him to. As I followed the other guard to Zuko's room. "Please be safe" I said to myself hoping Aang would be safe wherever he was about to go. 

Aang P.O.V:

I was walking with the Guard towards who-knows where.I couldn't let them take (Y/N), I know it's strange but I felt like I've known her for centuries. I don't actually know why I took a hold of her hand, It felt like it was some kind of instinct. We gotta get out of here, who knows what can happen if we stayed in this ship. "C'mon Aang think" I then remembered my sneezing when (Y/N) found me. 

- "A-A-A-ACHOOOOO!" I fake-sneezed and sent the guard way back. I ran to the side of the wall grabbing the lance and passing the ropes through it's sharpness without injuring my hands. 

- "Hey! Get back here" He said as he was standing up I just turned around and air-bended at him. I then ran through the hallways not knowing where to go. Some guys were coming from behind me and there was a door beside me. I opened the door and entered the room to find (Y/N) in a fighting stance just as "Prince Zuko" I think that's what they called him earlier. Both turned around as they saw me by the door. (Y/N)'s face turned to a smile and "Prince Zuko"'s to an anger one.

- "Aang!" (Y/N) said. 

- "You!" The guy mumbled. Just then (Y/N) kicked Zuko on the side, and took my hand. As we run through the ship's hallways, I was looking at (Y/N) deep in thought. "How did they knew her?" I asked myself as the (H/L) (H/C) girl took me out the inside of the ship. As the guards saw us we were immediately surrounded. (Y/N) leaned her back against mine as we both were on a fighting stance ready to attack all these soldiers. Just when we were about to start the fight we heard a roar on the sky. My face lit up as I recognized that roar. 

- "Appa!" I said as Appa landed in front of us. Appa used his tail to sent some of the soldiers off the boat. Then Sokka and Katara came from the back of Appa. Katara water bended at two of the soldiers coming at her Instead she accidentally froze Sokka's feet.

- "Katara!" Sokka groaned. 

(Y/N) P.O.V:

(A few minutes earlier before Katara froze Sokka's feet)

I was fighting with one of the soldiers when I heard it.

"Katara!" followed by a groan. I use my water bending to freeze the guard in it's place before going for my siblings, is I was running to my siblings in the corner of my eyes I saw one of the soldiers getting near me. I ducked to dodge the hit, little did I know he was lifting his knee which came directly to my chin sending my head backwards. The guard then took me by my arm and throw me to the side harshly, causing my back to hit the steel wall of the ship. 

- "(Y/N)!" Aang had shouted. Suddenly as I tried to open my eyes a little wider to see what was happening I felt my (E/C) eyes starting to glow a (F/C) once again. I then stood up like I wasn't even thrown to the steel wall. Aang then water-bended at the rest of the guards including Zuko with massive water and I water-bended at the ones that were behind Aang's back. 

- "Are they both?" My brother asked my sister.

- "No, it can't be there's only one Avatar"My sister replied. After our massive attack towards Zuko's ship. Aang and I slowly came back to conscious meaning we almost fell if it wasn't because my siblings were there. Aang and I took a hold of our foreheads as we opened our eyes. (a/n: sorry if the battle scene is bad, I tried -_-)

- "Aang!" My sister said.

- "Sis!" My brother said not so after.

- "What happened?" We both asked in unison confusion taking over both of us.

- "You kicked fire-nation butt!" My brother said excitedly of the previous scene. 

- "C'mon let's get out of here before we get caught again" My sister said as she helped us stand up and lead us to Appa. 

- "Yip-Yip!" Aang said as Appa flew into the clouds in the blue sky above us. Once far enough I turned to my sister.

- "Spill the beans sis" I said giving her a look. She then rubbed the back of her neck. 

- "The weird thing here is, both of you were glowing and only one of you used a different element than the one they already have" My sister said looking at Aang. 

- "So you did water-bending too?!" I said shocked that Aang had water-bended instead of using his air-bending as the wind blew in front of my face.

- "You glowed too?!" He said and turned around, seeming shocked by this new information as well.

- "Slow down there a bit, isn't the last Avatar from the fire-nation? Meaning it's next reincarnation should be air-nation. Which leads to all possibilities that Aang is the real Avatar since he's an air-nomad, knows how to air-bend AND water-bend plus being 112 years old who doesn't even know about the war? And only survivor of "you-know-what"?" I ranted out so they could take in the facts that he could be the real Avatar and not me. I brushed off Aang's face of confusion at the mention of an event I didn't really mean to tell out loud.

- "It makes sense but what about you? you glowed too" Aang said contradicting my statement.

- "But I was the one that used my element which is water not any other" I said crossing my arms over my chest.  

- "But-" He started but I cut him off so he couldn't keep arguing.

- "No buts, it's settled due to the facts that you are THE Avatar" I said.   

- "Why didn't you told us before?" My sister asked. As soon as their eyes met Aang hung his head down in shame. 

- "Because I never wanted to be the Avatar" He said sadly. 

- "C'mon look at the bright side, you can kick the fire-nation's butt" Sokka said trying to cheer him up. 

- "That's right big bro" I said. "plus we still have to know what the hell I am, if I'm not the actual Avatar then what am I?" I said when suddenly Aang came out of his position in Appa's head and came to where I was sitting and sat next to me. I just tried to ignore it when I felt his hands on top of mine. I turned at him with a confused look.

-  "You're my friend" He stated  as he looked into my (E/C) eyes. I just sent him a grin, Katara then giggled and my brother's eyes widen. 

- "Hey-hey! No touching my sister" He said as he separated us from each other. I could feel how my cheeks heated up in embarrassment of my brother's actions. 

- "Anyways, where are we heading to know?" I asked. 

- "We are going to North-Pole to find a teacher that can teach Aang and I, no offence but your much more advanced than when you were 9 you know? It's difficult for me to keep up" (a/n: don't you mean Ketchup?......No Undertale fam?......ok, I'm just gonna go) I just gave her an understanding nod and a smile. 

- "But first we should go to some places" Aang said.  

- "Fine, but we can't stay for long on those places ok? We must get a teacher for you soon, understand?" I said concerned for some reason. I really can't explain it (again) It's like a new instinct.  

- "Ok" He responded in reassuring manner. With that the rest of the journey was silent as we drifted off to the next destination Aang planned to go before we arrive to the North-Pole. I really can't wait to see my old-friend, Yue. She's one of my closest friends I have when I got away. Anyways, I just hope we don't bump into Zuko after what we said to each other.

|Flash-back of what happened in Zuko's room before Aang came in (a/n: Nothing dirty! I repeat NOTHING DIRTY! JUST TO BE CLEAR!)| 

I finally was in Zuko's room, he went to shut the door. I flinched as he practically slammed the door shut. He still didn't face me, I was about to talk first but no words came out. I was forced to close my mouth and bit on my bottom lip as I really didn't know how to say this without igniting his last bit of patience towards me.

- "How long?" He said in a very low voice, barely above a whisper.

- "What?" I asked not understanding completely understanding what he just said.

- "How long?!" He asked harshly. I flinched again since he never used that tone with me before.

- "3 years" I stated hanging my head low in sham.

- "Why? why didn't you told me before?" His voice lowered to his normal tone. 

- "You think I didn't knew what your Dad sent you to do? Wouldn't you give me in if I had told you then? To risk my life over your honor?" That's when I knew I ticked him off. He sent a fire ball at me, I just used my fire-bending to disappear it. 

- "Don't you ever speak about my honor again" He said through gritted teeth. That's when He was the one to piss me off. 

- "But you already have that! You think you don't have honor just because your father told you? Honor is not weather a person tells you if you have it or not, Is what you show to the rest. And I know deep down beneath it all, there's honor. You have more honor than your father or even Azula ever had. If you would just listen to Iroh-" I was cut off by another fire ball. 

- "You think you know what is like to be hated by your own father? To know your mother isn't with you the next day?-" It was time for me to cut him off now.

- "Believe me Zuko, I do!. My mother died in front of me when I was 3, my dad left me and my siblings in charge of the whole tribe! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I was tired of not even gaining the love of one, at least ONE of my parents. That's when I ran-away, to escape all of that. But guess what?! I then knew that I was probably the next avatar. That's when I had to go back ok?" I ranted at him. I let out a sigh before continuing "I'm sorry for not telling you before. But It was for my own safety" I finally said as I calmed down just like my old friend, Jeong Jeong taught me. 

- "I once saw you as my true sister...But know I see you're nothing but my enemy" As those words left his mouth I let out a sigh and stood on a fighting stance. Not so after he did the same. 

- "I really don't want to do this Zuko" I said, calmly. Then the door was opened, both of our gazes were turned towards the door. Mine lit up as it was the certain air-bender that I was hoping to be.

|End of Flashback brought to you by Levi the Flower|

Even  though we had that argument and knew that things weren't gonna be the same after that. Like Iroh, I still have faith that he'll be part of the good side, One day. We'll just have to wait a little longer.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Another Chapter done there! 

Hope you guy's like it!

Word count: 2476 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 647 28
She's a cold hearted fire nation nonbender on a search for the Avatar with her twin brother, Zuko, and uncle, Iroh. She was banished with Zuko to reg...
1M 31.1K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
78.2K 2.4K 16
DISCONTINUED **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🔥˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* She was born to be a strong warrior. Not only did she possess the ability to firebend, but the blood of th...
661K 19.6K 66
(ZUKOxOC) Soana: Princess of The Northern Water Tribe, a beloved sister to Princess Yue, and daughter of Chief Arnook. A betrothal to Prince Zuko to...