My Love, My Drug, My Release

Por Xpen7777

14-year-old Lorraine's life spun out of control when her step-mother and legal guardian, Linda Eastman, marri... Más

Introduction/Warnings
Cast
Chapter 1: Sing to Me
Chapter 2: On My Knees
Chapter 3: Four Chords
May 19th, 1967
Announcement
Chapter 4: A Cheery Welcome
Chapter 5: Dance With Me
September, 1968
September 1968- A Week Later
Chapter 6: Never Have I Ever
Early October, 1968
Chapter 7: Anti-Me
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 8: High
Wednesday, October, 1968
Chapter 9: Before the Dreaming
Chapter 10: The Package
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 11: Gallagher
November, 1968
Chapter 13: Solo
Late November, 1968
Chapter 14: Dangerous Men
Chapter 15: Too Good to be True
Paul's Perspective
Christmas Eve, 1968
Chapter 16: The Diner
Chapter 17: Pat Down
Chapter 18: The Fool
Christmas, 1968
Chapter 19: Girlfriends
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 20: Desperation
Boxing Day Morning, 1968
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 21: Biting Down
Boxing Day Evening, 1968
Chapter 22: A Lover and a Mother
Chapter 23: Jailbait
New Year's Eve, 1968
Chapter 24: You Are Mine
Chapter 25: Children
Paul's Perspective
Early January, 1969
Chapter 26: Hidden
Early January, 1969- Later That Day
Chapter 27: Three Gifts
Chapter 28: Terrible, Beautiful, Wonderful
Chapter 29: Satan's Mirror
Paul's Perspective
Announcement
Mid-January, 1969
Chapter 30: Mum
Chapter 31: Family Friends
Chapter 32: A Day of Firsts
Paul's Perspective
Late January, 1969
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 33: Forbidden Fruit
January 26th, 1969
Chapter 34: More Than Friends
Chapter 35: Stay
Paul's Perspective
January 30th, 1969
Chapter 36: Waking Up
Chapter 37: Invisible
Early February, 1969
Chapter 38: Rabid Animals
Mid-February, 1969
Chapter 39: Meeting the Micks
Chapter 40: The Plunge
Valentine's Day, 1969
Chapter 41: Family Portrait
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 42: Betrayal
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 43: Cammie, Unfiltered
Late February, 1969
Chapter 44: What Do I Want?
Chapter 45: Pain Killer
Early March 1969
Chapter 46: That's Not Love
Chapter 47: Boundaries
Early March, 1969- Later That Day
Chapter 48: Late Night Calls
Paul's Perspective
March 12, 1969
Chapter 49: Love and Friendship
Paul's Perspective
March 20th, 1969
Chapter 50: The New Worst Day
Early-April, 1969
Chapter 51: The Secret's Out
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 52: Junkie
Late April, 1969
Chapter 53: Break a Leg!
Chapter 54: Jackson
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 55: The Truth
Early May, 1969
Chapter 56: It's Just Me
Chapter 57: Reunion
Chapter 58: There's Still a Debt to Pay
Chapter 59: Constriction
Paul's Perspective
August 28th, 1969
Chapter 60: Extention, Extortion
Chapter 61: Sober
Chapter 62: Brandon
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 63: A Little Girl No More
Chapter 64: The Come-Down
Chapter 65: Secrets
Chapter 66: Loneliness
Chapter 67: I'm a Bad Person
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 68: Grown-Ups
Chapter 69: Some Guy
Paul's Perspective
Chapter 70: Fly Away
Paul's Perspective
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Detention

871 30 13
Por Xpen7777

You guys, we're over 2k reads! Isn't that so exciting? It's all thanks to you guys supporting this story. Know that I appreciate you all immensely and enjoy the chapter!

Having Thelma in detention was a blessing. Without her, I think I might've gone insane. The only other people there was a boy I didn't know passed out in the corner and the prefect from earlier, who introduced himself as Matthew before setting an egg timer for two hours. Even though we technically weren't supposed to talk, Matthew only chided us twice teasingly before completely giving up and just reading his book.

"I can't believe Mr. Grant would actually say something like that straight to your face," Thelma said, doodling absent-mindedly in her notebook. "He should be the one who has to serve Friday detention, not you."

"He's always been an asshole to me, I don't know what I did to deserve it. The only thing I can think of is that my brother gave him shit, and now he's taking his revenge on me."

"You're brother was kind of a trouble-maker."

I did a double-take at that. "You knew my brother?"

"Well, I mean, I knew of him," she said. "Everyone knew he was living with Paul McCartney, and he never hesitated to remind people. That's probably why people give you a bit of a hard time over it, because they assume if they didn't you'd be as cocky about it as he was. But he was also cool, good-looking, funny. He was a grade above me though, so I didn't know him personally."

It was so interesting to hear what words people chose to describe Jack. Good-looking was almost always one of them, cocky made it onto the list quite frequently too. And I guess, while he was here, that was how he came across, but I couldn't help but remember him as an awkward kid, the one who didn't know how to deal with pimples, who quoted Dune religiously and was too scared to talk to girls. It made me sad to think that I didn't like the person he'd become and that he was quite probably still like that, wherever he was.

Sensing I wasn't a big fan of the current subject, Thelma made an abrupt left turn. "So, is that Brandon guy the only person you've had sex with?"

My mouth dropped open at the question, and, in my peripherals, I saw even Matthew look up from his paperback with a curious expression. Right when I was about to say yes, I remember it wasn't true; I'd also had sex with Paul. But I certainly couldn't tell her that. "Just him," I whispered.

"He was an asshole right?" she asked. "You were pretty sparing with the details, but I got the idea that he wasn't so swell of a guy."

"I don't know..." I was painfully aware that Matthew was listening to every word we were saying. "He was fine, it just didn't work out." I knew that wasn't the whole truth, but I hadn't been expecting it to taste like such a lie in my mouth.

"You need to bang someone else," she said. "To fully get over him."

I almost laughed at how similar her plan was to mine. And we weren't wrong, sleeping with another person had most definitely helped clear Brandon from my thoughts, but choosing my Paul was causing infinitely more problems than it was solving. I should've just fucked Keith Richards when I had the chance.

"Maybe," I said.

"The problem is this school; it's so tiny. Everyone knows everyone. I hooked up with this guy who graduated last year, and, within, like, two weeks, the whole school knew, it was so annoying. And he wasn't the type I would brag about, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I haven't really talked to that many boys here," I admitted. "Before I joined the cheer squad, I didn't have any friends."

"That's another problem," she continued. "The hot guy to hot girl ratio is way off. Most of the boys are just so, you know, prep school, clean-shaven dickwads. And all the guys you'd actually want to fuck are already dating girls like Rosie." After a brief pause, she turned to Matthew. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He paused, setting down his book cautiously. "No, I don't. At the moment."

"You're kind of cute," Thelma noted matter-of-factly. "Do you want to have sex with Lorraine?"

My face went so red, it took all of my willpower not to crawl under my desk and stay there. Thelma was like anti-me, except it was who she was all the time, not a façade she had to put on. 

Matthew looked at between us for a moment, then, apparently deciding we were joking and he didn't want to be caught accepting a fake offer, said, "Alright girls, that's enough, this is still detention."

"You're no fun," she muttered, turning back to me. "Do you have to go right home after this, or can you stay with me for one more adventure?"

After we left detention, Matthew giving us a stern look on the way out, Thelma lead me out back to the brick wall where, I shit you not, Brandon and I had fucked multiple times while I was in Year 9 in the next building over. The place gave me the creeps, as if it were still haunted by the ghost of who I used to be.

"So, you know how boys draw penises everywhere out of a Freudian obsession with their own genitalia and the need to reaffirm their real or imagined sexual prowess?" she asked, taking off her backpack.

"Uh, I guess."

"Well, I'm very passionate about settling the score." She pulled out a can of red spray paint and tossed it a few times in her had as though testing its weight. "So I try to tag as many pussies around town as I can, especially places where there are cocks already drawn. Or on buildings where the patriarchy is trying to crush our spirit." 

I stared with shock, horror and... pride as she covered her nose and mouth with a scarf and crew a cartoonish outline of a vagina about the size of a watermelon in the center of a brick wall, the lines a dripping crimson.

Once she was finished, Thelma came to stand next to me so we could admire her work. "Short skirts aren't a reason for a detention, so I figured we better let you earn your punishment."

We grinned at each other, her arm slung over my shoulder. "It's fantastic," I said.

"I've always found them much more pleasant to look at than massive, cartoon dicks," she admitted. "And it really ties the whole wall together, don't ya think?"

This chapter was so much fun to write, I love the way Lo and Thelma's relationship is coming. I hope you all liked it too, thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.2K 2.6K 27
Professor McCartney. A young girl, one he somehow cannot seem to stay away from. A wife at home. A classroom that holds secrets that are too dangerou...
53.1K 1.4K 41
Charli (Charlotte) McLeod and Paul McCartney grew up together and were each others first love. After Charli's extremely strict religious parents tea...
1.3K 72 10
It's 1969, and Eloise Leavitt has just reunited with her best friend in England. Sparks fly when an unexpected encounter with a charming record produ...
16.8K 561 16
Like many other girls, Anna Ward is hoping to have that 'fairy tale' relationship with a person she loves and cares for, at the age of 20 Anna seems...