My Side of the Story ( Omega...

By Unknown_Perv

Young omega Mika and Yuu were taken away by vampires. They live in a world were vampires, humans, and werewol... More

Vamps
Shadow Moon Pack
Horrible Nights
The Hunt
Leaving Time
Protect
Action
Unsolved
Solving Problems
Love Can't be Defined
Defeat
Call Out My Name
Strange

Irreplaceable Love

916 38 8
By Unknown_Perv

Yuu's POV:

My brother had kidnapped me and now I didn't know where we were. All I knew was that we were together once again but, now that he is a vampire and I am a werewolf. Him an alpha and I an omega with hunger of being filled up inside.

"Mika~" I cried out as we were inside a lonely building.

"Yuu, where are your pills?" I heard his voice but everything seemed blurry.

"Back at the camp" I said as I struggled holding myself.

"I can't leave you like this here" He said as I regain my vision. 

I could see him clearly now, his blonder hair along with his beautiful blue eyes that could make me daze off into them. His white cape that almost-ed reached the bottom of his black boots.

"Yuu?" Mika asked.

I walked over to him as I cuddled up next to him wanting to be mixed with his scent. I could feel him drown in my sweet scent now as he kissed my neck. I could feel his lips move from my neck to my chest. I suddenly was being pinned down against the wall of the silent building, 

"Yuu~chan" Mika said softly.

We both made eye contact as he kissed me on my lips. His tongue seemed to be exploring my mouth as I was becoming bright red.

"How does he know this much?!!?" I thought while the other part of me thought, "More more"

My legs dangled on his body as he pulled me up; putting pressure against the wall and me.

"Mika it hurts" I said tearing up as he seemed to be kissing my chest again.

He stopped and looked up at me, "What hurts?" He asked softly.

I could finally feel the ground as my shoes touched the floor. I took this advantage to push him down against the floor.

"My turn~" I said while taking off my shirt.

Mika blushed deeply looking away and saying, "Yuu we are barely 16 I don't want to mate you"

His words seemed to make my wolf side upset and accept the challenge of making him take those words back.

"Whatever... it's not like I want you" I said while trying not to pout.

"Yuu, you took of your shirt and now your on my lap... What do you mean?" Mika said with a smile.

He seemed trying not to laugh as I unzipped his pants. 

"Only if you want" I could smell his scent.

"Yuu!" Mika said trying to push me off.

I pulled out his member which made my jaw almost reach the ground.

"It's so big...." I stated.

Mika blushed deeply and tried pulling up his boxers.

"Don't describe it weirdo!" He said.

I was already taking off my boxers by the time he was finishing talking.

"Yuu, I don't want to mate anyone yet! " He panicked.

I was already on top of him. "How can I make this alpha calm down?" My wolf part of me thought.

I felt the fire of my heat fill my whole body now, Mika's alpha started to kick in. I felt his body pin me down as he hoovered over me. My legs wrapped around his body as his member was slowly entering inside of me. 

Mika's POV:

His insides were all wet and warm as I slowly started to thrust. I didn't want stop but I also didn't want to hurt him as much. My body was making it's own actions while I thought, "Please, don't cum inside of him"

"Mika~" Yuu moaned as his arms wrapped around my neck.

I kissed him in the neck as our scent was mixing together. I could feel him moving his own body back and forth.

"Faster~" Yuu seemed to be getting tried of me by now.

"Yuu, I don't want to hurt you" I told him as he kissed my cheek.

"Cute...." I mumbled.

I did as he ordered me and started to gain some speed as I grabbed his hips and moved them back and forth. It caused him to moan again which started to drive me a little bit crazy. He pulled me closer to his face.

"I like you" Yuu said.

I was becoming a little mad as I said, "You don't like me, your just in heat"

Once I said that tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Believe me" Yuu cried out.

"I love you" I said as I licked his tears.

A smile seemed to grow on his face.

"I love you too!" Yuu said along with kissing my cheek.

After a few more moments I felt a pain run in my neck, it was Yuu biting my neck wanting to make us become official mates. 

"Screw it" I thought as I was  going to cum inside of him.

I bit his nape as I came inside of him, making us official mates. After a few minutes Yuu went to sleep as he left me alone to worry and overthink of what I just did to my so called, "Brother".

A/N : Your welcome? Two updates in one day! New goal! wHOop WhoOP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 326 18
hi uh- if you know me irl or- if you know me at all- go away pls- also this is about kokichi suffering from hanahaki disease because of his one sided...
223K 5.8K 52
A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, look it up) :) Mika is obviously a vampire...
376 1 36
A boy named Yuko was sent to an manison, it was owned by his mother. A family of vampire girls seem to be living with him, but who tells the real sto...
8.8K 202 31
Y/N was simply a new student, enjoying life, normal family, friends, good grades, they had a bright future. That was until, something or rather someo...