Deceptive | H.S

By onesecofsummer

Charlotte Smith was set a mission, make Harry Styles fall in love with her. He was heartbroken and she was fi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Read It, its important
Chapter Eighteen - THE END
Thank You
New Story!!!!!!!
Trailer!!!!

Chapter Fourteen

142 0 0
By onesecofsummer

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up feeling quite refreshed. I really needed last night. I got out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I picked out a white Nirvana top and black jeans. After that a threw on a dog tag necklace, various black and white bracelets and ying-yang earrings. I braided my hair and put on a little makeup. I look presentable. I thought to myself.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Isabel was sat on the Island eating a bowl of cornflakes. "Morning sugar lump." She chimed. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she just shrugged. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better." I simply said. "Thank you for last night." I said.

"No problem, It's what sisters are for?" She smiled. I placed two slices of bread in the toaster for my breakfast. "Thanks for tidying up and for the blanket." She said.

"No problem, It's what sisters are for." I joked and she laughed.

"Here's your phone, by the way." She said grabbing my phone out of her pocket. I forgot I had left it down here. I turned it on to see I had 10 new texts and 5 missed calls. all of which were from Harry. I read through a few of the texts.

Char, why did you leave? -Harry <3

Why are you ignoring me? -Harry <3

Did I do something wrong. -Harry <3

Char, why are my calls going straight to voicemail. -Harry <3

He is so oblivious.

I took the bread out of the toaster and then began buttering it. I joined Isabel on the island and began eating my toast.

"I was thinking." Isabel said.

"WOW, that's a first." I joked.

"Haha, very funny." She said. "But seriously, I was thinking why don't you confront Harry about him cheating, see if he can explain himself, you know like you did with Danny." She explained. That was actually a good idea.

"Okay I'll do it, I will finished my breakfast and head over to his place." Isabel nodded. "Hey. I been meaning to ask you, How are Ashton and the boys doing?" I asked.

"They're pretty good. They are going to America tomorrow ." She sounded pleased but I could see in her eyes she missed Ashton.

"You really miss him, don't you?" I said and she nodded.

"It's really hard Char, especially with the massive time difference. I just want to be with him." She began to sob. "I'm sorry for crying, I'm so pathetic." She said.

I pulled her in for a hug. "Iz you're not pathetic, you're a strong girl whose missing the one she loves. Don't worry you'll be together soon." She pulled out of the hug and smiled.

"Thanks Char." She said.

"Anytime Iz." I smiled at her. "Well I am going to go see Harry. LOVE YA SISTA" I shouted.

"LOVE YA TOO SISTA." She shouted back.

I shoved on my Dr. Martens, grabbed my car keys then walked out of the door. I drove to Harry's house and parked right outside. I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Louis answered the door.

"Hello young Charlotte." He said.

"Hello old Louis." I replied and he pouted. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I can't stay mad at you." I laughed and stepped inside the house. "My guess is you are looking for Harold, am I correct." I nodded. "Well he is in his room."

"Thanks Louis." I said.

"Anytime Charlotte." He replied.

I began to make my way upstairs and heard whispering coming from the kitchen. "Louis, what are you doing? Harry is up there with Steph." I heard someone whisper-shout, my guess was Zayn. Steph must be the blonde girl I saw yesterday.

As I got closer to Harry's room I began to hear moaning. I know exactly what that prick is doing. I opened Harry's bed room door to see him in his boxers and her in her undergarments.

"You're a real gentleman you Harry." I stated. He pulled away from the girl and look at me with a horrified expression. "Whats the matter Harry? Did you not think you would get caught?" He didn't know what to say.

"Who are you?" The girl snapped.

"I'm his ex- girlfriend." I said.

"Ex?" Harry said, sadness in his voice.

"Yes Ex meaning, not anymore." I said angrily. "Have a nice life Harry." I then walked out.

As I began to reach the front door Louis shouted my name. "Charlotte wait." He grabbed my shoulder.

"No Louis, you knew about this and still let me go and witnessed it. I'm done." I walked out of the front door and headed home.

As soon as I got home I walked straight into Isabel's room. Tears were streaming down my face. Isabel got up from her bed and gave me a hug. I explained to Isabel what had happened and she wasn't happy. "WOW, that dickhead knows how to make enemies." I nodded in agreement.

After hours of crying and being comforted by my sister I began to feel tired so I went to bed.

After a good half an hour of trying to get comfortable in my bed I began to hear taps on my window. I walked over to my window and opened it. I looked down and saw Harry. "Harry what are you doing here." I shouted at him.

"Trying to get the most perfect girl in the world to be my girlfriend again." He slurred.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said. "All I know is I need you Charlotte." He shouted.

"Shh you're going to wake up the whole road." I said.

"I don't care. I will not be silenced until you take me back, I need you in my life Charlotte Smith." He practically screamed.

"Maybe you should of thought about that before you cheated." I said.

"I know I'm an idiot, but I'm your idiot Char. Please take me back." He shouted.

"No Harry, go home." I shouted.

"I'm not going home until you take me back."

"Well I'm not taking you back."

"Well I'm not leaving then and I will continue to shout." I could kill him, seriously. "Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte." He began to chant.

"Harry go home." I said.

"N-" He fell flat on his face, banging his head on the grass.

"Harry, Harry, Harry." He didn't move. I ran out of my room and went outside to Harry. I began shaking him, he didn't move. He still had a pulse so I knew he was still alive. I turned him over so he was laying on his back. He had the biggest smirk on his face, he was fine. "You fucking dickhead, you had me worried."

"You still care about me." He said.

"Of course I do you knob." I hit his arm.

"Will you take me back then?" He said.

"We'll talk about it in the morning, for now lets just get you inside." I said and helped him. I led him into the house and put him on sofa. "Lay down." I said and he did as he was told. I grabbed a blanket and gave to Harry to use. "Right, I will see you in the morning. Night Harry."

"Night Charlotte."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I gave you a double update because I am going away on Thursday for 18 days so I probably wont update but I might find time.

Thanks for reading.

Feel free to add me on snapchat - boydzgbc

If you do let me know that you have read the story.

Also let me know if you are enjoying the story I really enjoy feedback.

Twitter - BoydzGrace

Instagram - boyddzzz

Snapchat - boydzgbc

-grace xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 673 36
"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Cassidy...
1.4M 16.2K 39
•Completed series• Alexis was bored with her life, ready to just disappear but life had other plans. Life also threw a boy band at her and she wasn'...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
993 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...