Don't Make A Sound (Laughing...

By JRich_2832

After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Hello Guys!
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Bonus Chapter~

Chapter Twenty Two

7.5K 243 286
By JRich_2832

So, I looked at what everyone had to say about Sexual Offenderman dying. A lot more said that you wanted Sexual Offenderman to die compared to the people that said you wanted him alive.

I am a person of my word and I did say that I would go with whatever most of you wanted. So, for the next couple of chapters, I will have the reader kill Sexual Offenderman.

Also, for those who didn't want him to die, I am very sorry. If you want, I could make a "Sexual Offenderman X Reader" to make it up. Just comment or talk to me if that is something you might like me to do for you.

Well, since I got that out of the way, let's get on with the story!...
_______________________________________
*****************************

     "Hey, you've been outside for a while! It's time to fix me something to eat!" Smexy yells from the inside of the house. You sigh as you then began your way back inside.

     "Well, at least you are doing very well with your training," your voice states.

     "Yeah, a couple more days and then you can DESTROY that monster!" Your other voice yells. You smile at your voices as you then walk into the mansion. Smexy is there, crossing his arms at you.

     "Why were you even outside? For the past week, you've been out there," Smexy states. You look at his gigantic mouth and then shrug as you then walk into the kitchen.

     You begin to make his meal. You then feel his hand on your shoulder. You look up at him as he smiles.

     "You know, you don't talk a lot," Smexy states. You roll your eyes.

     'Maybe it's because I'm a MUTE,' you telepathically say to him in a very sassy tone. He chuckles.

     "Well, yeah, but... I just want us to communicate with each other a little bit more..." He trails off. You sigh, ignoring him as you continued to fix him something to eat.

     He sighs as he then takes his hand off of you and walks away. You turned and watched him leave. You shook your head. What a very pitiful monster. Does he want you to talk THAT badly?

     "What a PITIFUL jerk!" Your voice yelled. You nodded, agreeing to it.

     "Do you think that..." Your other voice trailed off.

     'Think what?' You asked your voice.

     "Maybe he has...feelings for you?" Your voice suggested in a questionable tone. You could feel your stomach getting upset with what it had said.

     'Feelings? No, I don't even think that thing is even capable of feeling anything,' you thought to yourself, responding to your voice.

     "Maybe not, but have you ever thought about why he's being nice to you? Yes, he yells at you, but he hasn't hit you nor has he even touched you inappropriately," your voice states. You stand there, thinking about it.

     Maybe he is being nice? No, that doesn't even sound like anything that creature could do. He hasn't hit you or anything like that, though. So, maybe he is being nice? No, you refused to believe that.

     'No, I refuse to believe it' you think, responding to your voice. You quickly finish fixing the tall creature's meal and then sat it down on the kitchen table. You then walked into the gigantic living room.

     You laid down on the big couch and then slowly closed your eyes. You needed just a little rest to distract your mind from thinking about it even being nice to you.

     You sighed and then felt yourself falling asleep. You felt so good. So relaxed. You then felt something touch your forehead. You let out a long sigh and then opened your eyes. As expected, you saw him standing beside the couch, hovering over you.

     You sat up and then looked up at him. He smiled in his usual creepy way, kind of like a perverted pedophile. Which, is actually accurate because he was a perverted pedophile.

     'You're food is on the kitchen table. I finished it not too long ago,' you telepathically say to him as you point to the the kitchen.

     "I want you to join me," he says as he then picks you up, not allowing you any time to respond. He then walks you to the kitchen and then sets you down at the kitchen table. He then sits down at the table as well.

      'So, you just want me here to watch you eat?' You ask him. He shakes his head.

     "Well, no, not at all. I just want you here for company. I like having you around, you know," he states. You furrow your eyebrows at him.

     'You like having me around?' You ask. He nods.

     "Yes, I do," he replies. You stare at him, totally confused. What the heck has happened to him? Is he even the same creature as before? You could only imagine him as the same creature that slaughtered your adoptive parents, nothing more.

     'Are you feeling okay? Because you're acting weird,' you stated. He smiles at you.

      "What do you mean? I'm the same me, as me as I can be," he said as he then thought about what he said and began laughing. The fact that he was laughing at basically nothing made you laugh a little.

     'Ugh! Stop laughing! It's not even funny' you thought to yourself as you tried to stop, but found it hard.

     "Hey, I think this is the first time I've seen you laugh. Haha," he said cackling. You suddenly stopped laughing and then stared at him. Why were you laughing with this murderer? Kate, Ryan's, and probably a lot of other people's murderer?

      "Well, I liked having your company. You can leave if you want to," he said with a huge smile. You quickly looked at him, focusing on his big mouth.

     You get up and then quickly walk out of kitchen, making your way back to the living room. You sit on the couch and then lie down, closing your eyes to sleep. You lay there, waiting for sleep to come to you. After a while, it finally did...

*Laughing Jack's P.O.V.*

     "Mhm, goodmorning," I say to myself as I stretch as I then get off of my bed.

     "It's two in the afternoon, Laughing Jack!" Jeff shouts as he walks past my door. I sigh and then stare at the floor. I've slept for that long? I've been doing that a lot lately. I wonder what's wrong with me.

     "Well, I have a lot of children that I need to kill," I quietly say to myself as I then walk out of my room and then downatairs to the living room. Sitting there, is Jane, staring at me.

     "Hey, L.J., you've been sleeping past twelve in the afternoon for a week and a half. Are you okay?" Jane asks, being nosy as usual. I stare at her, almost emotionless. I frown and then slowly open my mouth to speak.

     "I'm fine, just tired lately," I respond as I then leave through the front door. I stop and then adjust my eyes to the bright sunlight. I then begin walking, stretching my legs in the progress.

      Jane. So nosy. She's been up in my business lately, mostly to tell me that "I'm only like this because (Y/N) left" and whatnot. I hate that! They all think that I'm like this because (Y/N) left, but that's not why! That's not even close! Ugh! So annoying!

     I stop and take a deep breath. I need to calm down. I'm getting too worked up about nothing. I mean, I know that I'm not sad or anything like that because (Y/N) left. I'm just mad because of what (Y/N) said. I'm furious because of the words she chose to say to me.

     "She's such a bloody twat," I state outloud. As soon as I spoke, I hear someone or something behind me. I quickly turn around and then see it. A big, huge... nothing. I guess I didn't hear anything behind me.

     I sigh as I continue to walk some more. Maybe I'm losing my mind. Well, more than usual...

*Jane's P.O.V.*

     Watching the clown leave made me sad. He doesn't think there's a single thing wrong with him, but we can all see it. We've all noticed him act different ever since (Y/N) left.

      I can't watch him be like this anymore and to be honest, I really miss (Y/N). She was the very best. She made him happy, even if he doesn't want to admit it. Maybe I should talk to Slendy about this. He might help.

     I get off of the couch and then walk toward his office. I reach the two heavy doors. I knock hard on it and then wait for him to allow me in.

      "Come in," he says. I smile as I then push one of the doors open. I then walk in, letting the door slam behind me. I walk up to Slendy, who's busy at his desk.

     "Slendy, I think we need to bring (Y/N) back. L.J. is totally heartbroken," I state, looking up at Slendy. He nods.

     "Is that so?" He asks. I quickly nod up at him.

     "Yes! We need to bring her back here!" I exclaim. Slendy chuckles a little. I furrow my eyebrows.

     "What if she doesn't want to come back? You plan on kidnapping the child?" Slendy asks. I think about it and then look up at him.

     "Yes," I reply with confidence. He chuckles a little bit more. I slightly frown.

     "Well, give me about a week and then I'll go looking for the child," he replies. I sigh and then nod. I turn and then leave the room. I open the heavy door and then let it slam behind me.

     "I can't wait another week, nor can L.J. Sorry Slendy, but I'm gonna go and find her myself," I quietly say to myself as I then make my way outside. I wonder where I should start?

*Back with You...*

     You woke up from your little nap. You sat up and yawned, while stretching. You then sat there for a little bit, looking around.

     "Hey!" You heard him yell from behind you. You jumped off of the couch and then landed on the floor. He then began to laugh uncontrollably. You became furious.

     'Why did you do that?' You ask him in an angry tone. He chuckles.

     "I had to. It was so hard to not scare you," he replies, "well, anyways... It's time for dinner." He smiles at you. You sigh and then get off of the floor.

     You walk to the kitchen and then begin fixing his dinner. Why is he in such a good mood? You wondered if he was planning something.

     "Or...maybe he's just being nice?" Your voice suggestions. You shake your head.

     "That beast can not be capable of being nice to ANYONE. He's just a prick," your other voice states. This makes you laugh a little. You then nod in agreement.

     'Yeah, I think he's up to something, but I wonder what' you think to yourself. You then start thinking about it. Why would he be nice to you? It reminded you of Laughing Jack.

     Ugh. That clown. No, don't think about him. No, don't think about him. Don't think about him. Too late... You're thinking about him.

     He was so nice to you, which was weird, considering that he was a murderer. Even most of those people there in the mansion thought it was weird. Laughing Jack didn't care though. He was still nice to you. He cared a lot about you.

     Why? Why was he so nice to you? Why did he care? He was the one that saved you from here. He tried his best to protect you. Why? For what purpose?

     Did he like you? Have feelings for you? Or possibly, he loved you? He might have feelings for you, but... No, no, no. You don't want him to. He's so disgusting. Creepy, nasty, ugly, and stupid. He's a monster and that's that.

     "Hey, (Y/N)," the tall, white creature says, interrupting your thoughts, "I couldn't help but notice that my dinner is on fire."

     You quickly look over and notice a big flame. You quickly cast a spell and extinguish the fire, putting it out. You then look back over at him.

     'I'll have to start again,' you state.

     "Wait, so that's what you've been doing since you got here?" He asked, ignoring what you just said to him. You nodded, because there was no point in lying. He'll never find out what you plan to do to him once you're done training.

     You looked up at him and imagined what he would look like dying. You imagined how happy you'd be once he was dead. Not too long and he will finally die in the hands of you...

_______________________________________
************************************

That's the end of Chapter Twenty Two! I hope you liked it! I'm also sorry if it seemed short...I tried...

So... What do you think will happen next? Will Jane find you? How will Slenderman react when you kill his brother? Find out in the next chapter!

Well, bye for now!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 16K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
125 4 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
175K 5.5K 39
The goggles blinding your view sends fear tickling down your spine. The mouth guard mimics a smile worth a thousand words. This threat is here to kil...
45.3K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...