The Greek Tycoon's Baby

By CuteBabyGirl

Evelyn White is in love with her boss, Alexander Stefopoulos. Has been since the first month she began workin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Revelations
Chapter 2: What did she say?
Chapter 3: The meeting
Chapter 4: A new day
Chapter 5: Unexpected guests
Chapter 6: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 7: Her past
Chapter 8: One step closer to the wedding
Chapter 9: A day with her
Chapter 10: Doubts
Chapter 11: Before the wedding
Chapter 12: The wedding
Chapter 13: Honeymoon
Chapter 14: Going with the plan
Chapter 15: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 16: Sudden Discoveries
Chapter 17: Things going downhill
Chapter 18: Betrayal
Chapter 19: The Truth
Chapter 21: Early welcome
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Finding you

520K 12.6K 2.2K
By CuteBabyGirl

The book is almost finished. There are three to four chapters until the end. I was thinking of writing some one-shots based on the book's characters. What do you think?  I'm open to suggestions and ideas!  

Enjoy reading! Sorry for any mistakes!

 P.S.: Michael's house in Portugal

See notes at the end of the chapter for the translation of the Greek words.

2 Months Later

Evelyn's POV

''Eve, you're ready?'' Nadia asked coming in my room.

''Almost.'' I replied.

It was the end of July and I was officially in my seventh month. Going on a trip was proved to be a great idea. Away from everyone and everything it was very peaceful. As Michael had said it was very beautiful here. The house was modern and a few steps away from the ocean. There was a supermarket, a mall, shops with souvenirs and restaurants nearby as well.

In the evenings we went to the beach and stayed there until late at night. The sunset was magnificent from there. It has been too long since I was this relaxed. I hadn't realized how much I needed a vacation trip until I went on one. We checked up on David twice a week., but we never told him the real reason for our departure. Although I'm sure he had his suspicions. He was managing the cafe pretty well. Michael was due to come one of these days. He hadn't come last weekend as something came up and he said that he'll make it up to me by staying longer this week. He was such a nice guy. 

As for Alexander and Owen, we hadn't heard anything from them. Michael said that they went to his office the day we left demanding to know our whereabouts. He said that he only revealed the truth to Alexander and was quite satisfied seeing his face after he told him the truth. I really didn't care if Alexander found out or not the truth. He didn't trust me nor let me explain to him. He just jumped to conclusions making my heart break from all his harsh words. He even denied his own child. How cruel can he be? I'm not going to forgive him. He deserves to suffer.

''Ready. Let's go.'' I said grabbing the bag I had for the beach.

''Finally!'' Nadia exclaimed.

I checked one last time if I took all the things with me and we left the house walking to the beach. That part of the beach was pretty deserted at this time of the day. We found our usual spot and sat down. I stripped off my strapless dress with Nadia doing the same. Swimming in the evening was the best thing and that was the main reason for coming down here around six in the evening.

''Come on, Eve.'' Nadia said and got into the water smiling.

For the first few days since we came here, we were sad and moody. We were trying to comprehend everything that happened. Slowly we went back to ourselves and managed to push the heartache at the back of our minds. We went out, visited a few places and went shopping. We even went to some bars a couple of times even though I didn't drink anything with alcohol in it. We met a few nice people and we were having fun. However, some nights things were difficult for me. Thinking about the things Alexander told me and how he behaved was a nightmare I wished it wasn't true.

''So, yesterday I saw a restaurant nearby. It seemed good. How about going there tonight for dinner?'' Nadia asked after I got into the sea as well.

''Why? Because it's your turn to cook?'' I asked arching an eyebrow.

''What? No. Of course not.''

I continued looking at her showing that I didn't believe her at all.

''Fine. I feel too lazy to cook anything. Happy?'' she said.

''See? It wasn't very hard. We'll go, but you're paying the bill since it was your idea and your turn to prepare dinner.'' I said.

''Deal.''

We swam for about an hour and we got out of the water. We stayed at the beach for some time enjoying the view. We always came here to see the sunset. After that, we returned back to the house intending to take a shower and change clothes. 

When I got ready, I called Paolo. He was the head of the security team Michael provided to us. They followed us around but kept their distance and they were discreet. The team consisted of ten men, but only four were with us all the time. I informed him of our plans and he immediately called four of his men to come with us. After Nadia came downstairs, we went to the garage to take the car my brother let us borrow for our time here. They guys got in an SUV and followed us. Entering the restaurant I found a table with a view of the ocean and we sat there. A waitress came to take our orders sometime later informing of the specialties of the restaurant. We place our orders and she left only to return with our food and drinks after a while.

''David called while you were getting ready.'' Nadia said taking a sip of her wine.

''Yeah? What did he want?'' I asked.

I took a bite from my steak and I almost moaned. It was so delicious and the baby seemed to like it as I felt a kick. I still didn't know the sex of my child as I wanted it to be a surprise. I only want it to be healthy.

''You know, the usual. How we are, if his grandchild is well, if we found any handsome guy. As I said, the usual.'' she replied.

''He is still going with that?'' I asked.

''Yes. He even said that the best revenge was to find a guy and move on. Oh, and he agreed to my idea about renovating the cafe.'' 

''Someday we'll manage to finally move on and as for the cafe, I think it's a great idea. Why don't we prepare a list of the things we want to be changed? We'll send it to David to start with the renovation. I can ask Michael to help.''

''Fantastic! I'm sure Michael will agree. After all, he can't say no to you.'' Nadia said winking at me.

I laughed because I knew it was true. He had said himself. Nadia and I chatted through dinner and made plans for the renovation. Tomorrow morning I'll turn the kitchen into an office. The table there is quite big and there'll be enough space for our laptops, papers and other things we may need. The fact that Nadia had recently taken her degree in Interior Design was a big bonus.

''Good morning, Eve.'' Nadia said coming in the kitchen.

''Good morning. I made you coffee.'' I replied.

''Thanks.''

She filled a cup with the warm black liquid and took a sip.

''Black. My favorite one. I see you started working.'' she said motioning to the table.

I had brought my laptop and as we had an internet connection I found some very good websites which were giving ideas for the renovation of cafes. I had placed on the table some papers, pens, and magazines about room decoration I had found in a cabinet in the living room.

''I was just looking at some nice photos I found.'' I replied.

''I'll bring my laptop from the living room and then we'll start.'' Nadia said and went to retrieve her laptop.

She came back and we started working focusing on the important parts first and then on the details. Basically, we want the cafe to feel more like home, but at the same time have something modern. 

''Um, Eve, did you send the divorce papers to Alex?'' Nadia asked.

''Yes. Michael was supposed to deliver them yesterday. Do you think I made the right choice? Maybe I should have fought more for this marriage.''

''You did right. Let me tell you something. If there's no trust between the couple, the marriage won't be successful and happy. Don't worry. You have a lot of people around you who care for you. You even have a millionaire brother. You and your baby will have anything you want. You don't need a man like your soon-to-be ex-husband.''

She was right. The baby will have a loving aunt, a funny grandpa, a protective uncle and a caring mother. However, I did promise Alexander that if we separated, I would let him see his child. I knew I would regret agreeing to this marriage. I should have denied him, but something tells me that he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. The sound of the doorbell pulled me away from my thoughts.

''Do you expect someone?'' I asked Nadia.

''No. You?'' she asked.

''No.''

''I'll go see.''

Nadia got up and went to the door.

''Hi, Paolo. What is it?'' I heard Nadia saying after opening the door.

''Good morning, miss Nadia. I came to ask you if you have any plans for the morning because I won't be here if you need me. I have some errands to run for Mr. Devenson.'' Paolo replied.

''We haven't planned anything. We'll go out in the evening as usual.''

''Alright, then. Have a nice day.''

''Bye.'' Nadia said and closed the door.

She came back to the kitchen and we continued our work. It's very hard to renovate a cafe. You have to examine what you'll change and what not. Then there are so many things that must be done regarding the changing part. We decided to add more coffee flavors and maybe hire a professional barista. Also, we thought of adding ice-cream in the menu in summer. Everything was going great, but I had a feeling that something was going to happen today The problem was that I didn't know if it was going to be good or bad. But maybe I was just paranoid. What more can happen?

I guess I spoke too soon as something did happen that evening at the beach.

''Eve, are you coming?'' Nadia shouted from the sea.

''In a bit. I want to finish this chapter.'' I yelled back not really lifting my head from the book.

Reading a book at the beach is one of the most relaxing things I had ever done. I was reading a Harlequin and things were getting steamy. The hero was a sheikh and a sexy one as well.

''You said that already. Come on!'' came her reply.

''In a minute.'' I replied and continue reading.

Next thing I knew was Nadia taking the book out of my hands and wrapping herself in a towel. When did she get out of the water?

''I was reading that.'' I complained.

''Now it's not the time for that. I just saw Alexander and Owen heading this way.'' she replied trying to dry herself.

''You saw who?'' I asked sitting up looking around until my gaze fell on his face.

It can't be true. How did he find me? He wasn't supposed to. Did he come to apologize or to demand to return to his house? But men like Alexander don't apologize easily even when they're wrong. If he thought that with a sorry, I would forget everything, he had another think coming. I'm not going to forgive so easily. I had a child to think of. He must work hard if he wants to earn my forgiveness.

''Paolo and two other men stopped them.'' Nadia said and pointed with her finger.

''Let's gather our things and return to the house. I'm in no mood to listen to Alexander.'' 

''I'm with you. I don't want to listen to whatever Owen has to say as well.''

''Miss Evelyn, those two men said that they know you and wish to speak with you.'' Paolo said as soon as he came in front of us.

''Tell them to come to the house in three hours.'' Nadia replied.

''What?'' I asked turning to her.

''It's enough time for us to get emotionally ready to face them. After all, it's time for an overdue talk.''

I thought about what she said and she had a point. Better now than later. I need to get this done as soon as possible.

''Alright. Paolo, tell them that.'' I said.

''Two of my men will accompany you back.'' he said and went back to Alexander and Owen.

We didn't stay to see their reaction to the news because honestly, we didn't care. We got to the house and I went to my bedroom closing the door behind me. With the soft click of the door, all my pent-up feelings came out in full force. Pain, anger, betrayal, sadness. The moment I saw his face all the bad memories of our marriage came back to me. I thought I had passed the stage already. I believed that if I saw him again, I would feel nothing, but clearly, I was fooling myself. I still love him and the pain is still there, still fresh. For the next three hours, I went through many scenarios of this meeting. I had to be cold and stay calm to whatever he is going to say. He won't see how much I still love him no matter what. I shouldn't get my hopes up as he may be here only for the divorce and not apologize.

''Can I come in, Eve?'' I heard Nadia asking behind my door.

''Sure.'' I replied.

''How are you?'' she asked sitting next to me on the bed.

''I don't know. I thought three hours were enough, but my feelings are still mixed.''

''I understand. Even I wonder if I should feel happy that Owen came to find me or I should feel anger towards him for lying to me.''

''Did you tell Paolo to let them come?''

''No. I wanted to check with you first. I think it's better if Alex and you talked downstairs whereas Owen and I talked in my room.''

''I agree. Let's go downstairs. It's time to find out the real reason behind their unexpected visit.''

We walked downstairs and I called Paolo to tell him to let them in when they show up, but he replied that they were already here. Seconds, after I put the phone down the doorbell, rang. I went to open the door with Nadia following me and as soon as I opened it, two strong arms enveloped me in a hug.

''Αγάπη μου, μου έλειψες τόσο πολύ. Δε θα σε αφήσω ξανά να φύγεις. Ποτέ ξανά.'' a voice whispered in my ear.

I didn't understand a word of what he said, but I could detect hints of longing in his voice. I tried to pry his arms away, but they only tightened around me.

''Alexander.'' I called and I only got a grunt as an answer.

He really seemed like he hadn't heard me. He had put his head on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped securely around me. If I didn't know any better, I would say that he missed me.

''Let go of me, Alexander. I can't breathe.'' I exclaimed.

Seriously his embrace was too tight and I had a huge baby bump. It was becoming uncomfortable.

''Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay? The baby?'' he said releasing me.

I hated myself for wanting his arms back around me. I looked around noticing that Nadia and Owen weren't here. I turned to Alexander who was looking at me like he was seeing for the first time.

''We need to talk.'' I said coldly to him gathering all the courage I could find.

It's not easy to tell the love of your life for the second time that you want a divorce. It's very hard for me to do that, but I must. I can't live with someone who doesn't respect me.There can't be any relationship like that. Today I'm ending things with him no matter what.

''Did you sign the divorce papers?'' I asked once we sat down not beating around the bush.

I'm not asking for much. I only want his signature and then if he wishes to, he will never see the baby and me again. However, the way his eyes hardened at the mention of the divorce papers told me that it wasn't  going to be easy.

Alexander's POV

''Did you sign the divorce papers?'' Evelyn asked and I froze.

''No and I don't plan to.'' I replied.

I'm never going to sign those damn papers. I won't let her go. Those two months that she wasn't in my life was a hell. I kept thinking about her and how she was doing. The guilt was eating me alive and I had too many sleepless nights. My temper was much shorter than before and I would snap at anyone. At every chance she got, mom would scold me for my behavior, but both she and dad tried to cheer me up. How was I supposed to move on with my life when my loved one isn't a part of it? Owen wasn't any better than me. it was like he was on auto-pilot and he did everything mechanically. Dean, Justin, and Paul tried to lift our mood, but nothing worked. Well, nothing except telling us where Evelyn and Nadia were, but nobody knew. Until this morning when I received a call from a friend, John. He lived in Portugal for some years now with his wife and two children.

''Hello, Alex. How is life treating you?'' John asked.

''Not good at the moment. What about you? Everything alright with the family?'' I asked.

''Yes. In fact, we're expecting our third child in a few months.''

''Congratulations, man.'' 

''Thanks. Alex, I wanted to ask you something. Are you in Portugal?''

''No. Why?'' 

''Last night I saw your wife and the maid of honor of your wedding while walking with my wife.''

''Where? Can you give me the address?''

He gave me this address and thanking him I hung up. I immediately called my pilot telling him to get ready the jet for Portugal. Then, I called Owen telling him to meet me at the reception as I had found the girls. We rushed to the airport and got into the jet.

I had hoped Evelyn would forgive me, but as I see the things, it'll be very difficult. However, I don't plan on leaving without her.

''Why?'' she asked.

''Because I don't want to.'' I replied.

''This marriage was doomed from the start. Why don't we get a divorce and move on with our lives? That is better than this.''

''I know I made a mistake, but I want to fix it.''

That moment I saw her eyes flashing with anger and mentally flinched back. They say never to anger a pregnant woman. They can be lethal.

''A mistake? You accused me of cheating, stealing and you even denied your own child. Your own child! How dare you coming here and saying that you won't give me the divorce? I want to be free from you, Alexander. I can't endure this pain anymore. Enough is enough. You don't care about me or about my feelings. You only care about yourself, but I can't live like that. I want my own happily ever after with a man who cherishes and respects me. A man that definitely isn't you. So, I beg you. Sign the papers.'' she finished looking me with that expressive eyes of hers.

Her eyes were pleading me to understand, but I didn't want to. Every word of hers sent a knife straight to my heart. Hearing that I wasn't the man she wanted to spend her life with nearly killed me. I was losing her and if I didn't do anything now, I would be left with her memory only.

''Evelyn, you have every right to be mad at me, but please listen to me.'' I pleaded.

She was sitting in an armchair and I knelt in front of her. I had tossed my pride and ego aside hoping and praying to earn this woman's forgiveness before it's too late.

''Alright. This is your one and only chance.'' she stated and I nodded.

''You don't know how much remorse I feel. I humiliated you and I accused you of something that wasn't true. When your brother told me the truth, I almost died there and then. Remembering the things I said to you, I wanted the earth to swallow me. I was so unfair to you. You were only good to me from the start.'' I started.

''You didn't let me explain anything.''

''I know and I regret it now. I was clouded by my anger and I took it out on you. I'm sorry.''

''How did you even get the idea I was stealing from the company?''

''Nick Prakson came in my office before we got married. He told me that someone was stealing money and he suspected you. When I found out the truth about the two of you being siblings, I investigated and it turns out that he was the culprit. I fired him and called the police.''

''How could you believe an outsider than the woman you were supposed to marry? I don't hold any importance in your life, Alexander? I was just the woman who carried your heir? Do I matter to you at all? Answer me!'' 

She was right. She always is. Believing Nick instead of her was a terrible mistake. I deserve all the hatred she feels for me, but I want her to love me. I want to see the affection, love, and care in her eyes again instead of the hatred, coldness, and anger they held now. I wanted back my wife.

''That was a mistake and of course, you matter to me. I may not have shown to you how much important you are to me, but that's the truth. I'll never forgive myself for treating you like that. You didn't deserve it. I know it may be impossible for you to do it, but can you forgive me for all the things I did and said to you?'' I asked with a voice full of hope.

''Why would I do that?'' she asked skeptically.

''Because...'' I hesitated.

I didn't know if I was ready to say it yet.

''Because what?'' she asked.

 Tell her, Alexander or else you're going to lose her forever. Tell her before it's too late.

''Because I love you with all my heart and I want you back. During those months we're together, I fell in love with you. I had never been this happy in my entire life. I need you, Evelyn. You're the light in my darkness and without you, I'll be nothing. When you were away from me, I was miserable and constantly in a bad mood. You weren't there to calm me down like you always did. You have such an effect on me, αγάπη μου. If you think that I'm lying, then you're wrong. I really love you and want you to come back to our home and back in my life. You have no idea how much I missed you. Please, forgive me and come back to me.'' I said.

For the first time in my life, I was truly scared. Scared of her answer. The thought of staying out of her life was terrifying. I can't do that.

''I don't know, Alexander. I really don't know. You even involved Nadia. How could you do that?''

''I'm sorry. I was my fault and my best-friend is suffering because of it. Try to understand me. I didn't know what to believe. I wanted to believe in you, but also I wanted to have evidence that proved your innocence. But now I trust you completely. I'll believe whatever you say. Σ' αγαπώ. Please come back, my love. You're my everything. I can't afford to lose you. I prefer to give all my fortune away than you. Please.''

She seemed skeptical and hesitant. I don't blame her. I was a complete jerk to her and I know she finds it difficult to believe me. But, I plan to show her how much I adore her. Right now I was on my knees holding her hands waiting for her answer. I could feel my heart beating wildly and I felt like I couldn't breathe. After some minutes that seemed like years to me, Evelyn spoke.

''Alright. I'll come back with you, but on one condition.'' she said.

In an instant relief washed over me. She agreed to return with me. I couldn't be any happier. Whatever she wants, it's hers. I can give her the moon if she wants it.

''What is it? Consider it done.'' I replied.

''Whenever you have any problem, you'll talk it with me. Even if it's something that doesn't involve me.''

''Done.''

''I forgive you. You showed me that you truly are sorry.''

''Thank you so much.'' I said and hugged her.

''One last thing. I love you, too.'' she whispered in my ear.

That was the moment everything stopped for a second. I stood up and kissed her like it was the last kiss. How much I missed our kisses and her lips. Those lips were a drug to me. Putting my hand on her stomach I felt some movement.

''What was that?'' I asked breaking the kiss and looking towards her belly.

''I guess the baby is happy to finally meet you. Here.'' she said and placed my hand on her stomach.

Seconds later the baby kicked again and again. It was truly fascinating to feel that. I couldn't describe how I felt that moment. I had finally Evelyn and my baby back.

 ''Do you think they made up?'' Evelyn asked some time later.

I had sat on the sofa and Evelyn had sat in my lap putting her head on my shoulder. I had put my hand on her stomach protectively and once in a while I could feel the baby inside her kicking.

''I hope so. Owen suffered all these months she was away.'' I replied.

I really wanted Owen to win back Nadia. He had suffered enough because of me. Now it's time for him to be happy again and that happiness is in the form of the woman named Nadia Williams.

Nadia's POV

''I'm listening, Owen. What did you want to talk about?'' I asked in a bored tone.

After both men came in, Owen insisted on talking with me. So, I brought him upstairs to my room to let him say whatever he wants. Here we are now with him sitting opposite of me on the bed. he was looking at me really intensely.

''I missed you.'' he blurted out catching me in surprise.

He missed me? He has no right to say that to me. He doesn't really care for me. I was just a plaything for him. I want to cry whenever I think that I had slept with that kind of a man.

''I don't care.'' I replied.

''Don't lie to me, darling. I know you missed me as well even though I hurt you.'' he said.

The nerve of this man. But I can't deny it. I did miss him very much. Mostly at nights as I was left alone with my thoughts. 

''I don't blame you for being mad at me. I deserve it, but I want you to forgive me, sweetheart. I love you and I can't live another day without you, without seeing your face or hearing your voice. You're the very air I need to breathe. Please forgive me.'' he said.

He held my hands, but I snatched them away trying to ignore the hurt on his face. He isn't allowed to touch me unless I believe that he tells the truth.

''I don't believe you. You played with my feelings and trust, Owen. How am I supposed to trust you after that?'' I said.

''I know, but I'm telling you the truth. When I found out that you left, I felt my world ending. I couldn't and still can't imagine my life without you. the, there was the relief when Michael told me that you were safe. But these two past months I was lost without you being near me. I know what I did was wrong and I admit that at first, I didn't like you much, but at some point, I fell for you, Nadia. I don't know when, where or how, but I do know that you have me wrapped around your little finger and it doesn't bother me at all. I want you back and love you so much that I can't let you go a second time. I know it's pretty selfish, but I want you all for myself.'' he replied.

He took my hands into his bigger ones and this time I let him. His eyes were a little glossy and I could see the sincerity in them. He was looking at me with such a hopeful face that I couldn't say no to him. After all, I realized that he regretted his actions.

''Come here. I forgive you and I love you.''  I said and went straight into his arms.

He was frozen to the spot, but when what I said registered in his mind, he put his arms around me sighing in relief and burying his face in my hair.

''Thank you. Thank you so much. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you again. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't want to lose you again. I love you, sweetheart.'' he said and tightened the hold he had on me.

We stayed like that for some time enjoying our time together. Truth to be told I missed his touch, the way he looked at me and held me. When he finally let go of me, his back was against the headboard of the bed and he turned me so my back was against his solid chest placing once again his arms around me.

''Do you think they made up as well?'' I asked.

''I hope so for our sanity. Alex was the devil these last two months. He would snap at anyone and everyone in the company was afraid of him. Even his secretary was scared to go inside his office.'' Owen replied.

''Let's go see.'' I said already getting up.

We walked down to the living room only to find Alex and Eve kissing on the couch. It seemed that there won't be any divorce. Owen coughed and they broke apart. Eve was blushing and Alex was smiling looking pretty content with his wife in his arms. We all sat in the living room that night and talked. Mostly Eve and I as we told them what we're doing all those days away from them.

Owen's POV

 I was truly happy after such a long time. Nadia forgave me and agreed to give me a second chance. What else could I ask? I still can't believe that she's back with me and loves me. I know I don't deserve her yet I don't want to part with her. I'm pretty selfish when it comes to her. I don't want to share her with anyone.

Alex and Evelyn were happy together as well. She was glowing and Alex was looking at her with so much adoration and love that someone must be blind not to see that he's in love with her. The man who swore he would never let another woman in his heart is now in love with his pregnant wife. That's something that only a woman like Evelyn could manage to do.

That night both Alex and I slept at their house in the same bed with our loved one. However, Nadia and I didn't get much sleep as the seductress tempted me to a point that I was going to be crazy if I didn't have her. The next morning I helped her pack and we all left for the airport to fly back to Boston. Evelyn had called her brother to tell him that they were returning and she invited to dinner tomorrow. She invited us as well insisting that both Alex and I had to get to know Michael better. I still can't believe that Evelyn has a brother. It seems odd to me, but with time I think I'll finally manage to get over it.

What matters now is that I have Nadia back in my life and I'm the happiest man alive although if I tell that to Alex, he might disagree.

NOTES:

Αγάπη μου, μου έλειψες τόσο πολύ. Δε θα σε αφήσω ποτέ ξανά να φύγεις. Ποτέ ξανά. = My love, I missed you so much. I will never let you go again. Never again.

Αγάπη μου = My love

Σ' αγαπώ = I love you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 324 26
Alex Wachowski is an average 12-year-old girl, living a normal life with her parents in Green Hills, Montana. But never did she expect her life to fl...
18.7K 1K 36
In heart of Victorian London Lives Katherine Elizabeth Davis, a girl so different from the world around her. She had only one purpose in life never t...
2.6M 160K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
870K 20.9K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...