This is a CATastrophe! (Black...

By fishy_bowl

When you find a box of kittens on the sidewalk, you decide to take them in. When you do, your life become muc... More

Just purrrfect!!
Interests
Shopping in hell
Ramen night!
Love gone wrong
New life
News Flash!
Thoughts and Opinions
Just Dance!
Do you love me?
Lunch break
Mall ball
Secrets and Revealing
Sleep problems
Glasses with Miss Bitch
It's a Deal
Adjusting to a new life
It's all connected!
Coffee Talk
Behind your back
Arguments and Windows
Announcement
Uncomfortable Silence
True Story
Possessive Pride
Is it a Date?
Amusement Park Stalking
Picture
Party Invitation
Tea Time
Bottles
Hidden Feelings
Uninvited Guest
Ugly Truth
Redemption
It's Time
Flyers and Conflicts
Burning Riddle
Preparations!
Going Home
A/N
Q&A
Epilogue
A Complaint

Caught!

5.6K 228 164
By fishy_bowl

"That was so much fun!" Alois said, a spring in his step. 

"Yeah! I thought you would enjoy those," you replied, trying to match his fast pace. "Hey, have you ever gone on a roller coaster?"

He tilted his head in curiosity. "No, never."

"Well how about we try it out. If not we can just play some games," you suggested, looking up at the structure that towered over you. It was one of the more mellow rides compared to a few, but it was not made for kids four and under. 

Alois followed your gaze up to the roller coaster, backing away to get a better view. "This looks amazing."

As you suspected, the line was long. Alois's eyes widened at the line with shock. You just laughed, walking into the line while dragging him along. 

"It's not as bad as other rides. We can just wait it out," you commented. He nodded with a determined look.

"I can wait for a pretty long time!"

"I'm sure you can."

Meanwhile, Sebastian looked down, scanning the surroundings with Ciel with binoculars in his hands.

"There are so many people with (h/c), this is going to take forever," the young boy hissed, his blue eye darting around. 

"Just look for a blondie next to a (h/c)-haired girl young master," his butler replied calmly, tail swishing from side to side.

"Hey mommy, why is that statue moving?" A young boy asked, pointing to the duo that perched atop the sign. His mother ushered him along with a nervous laugh.

"Just animatronics, sweetie."

With Ciel's enhanced hearing, he looked over at the small boy that happily ran along with his mother, a large smile on his face. 

"Shall I end him?" Sebastian asked, turning to Ciel. He shook his head.

"No, they just passed by. They're not a threat. The real threat-" he picked the black binoculars back up, scanning the crowd and finally spotting the two of you moving up in the line- "is him."

The demon narrowed his eyes, focusing on the two of you moving up in the line once more. "There would be severe consequences if he dies, however if I could make it look like an accident..."

Ciel swallowed nervously. "That's a bad idea. (Y/n) could get hurt."

Sebastian nodded with a smile. "Oh how impulsive of me. Of course mi'lady would get injured. But she wouldn't because I'm here to save her."

The boy stayed silent, placing the binoculars back around his neck with the thick black strap, staring at the back of your head. I trust Sebastian, but I have a horrible feeling about Sebastian and her. Who am I kidding, he can't have her! He's an immortal being and she's just an... an (age)-year old girl!

"Young master, you seem lost in thought. Are you okay?" The man asked, snapping Ciel out of his thoughts. He nodded, looking around once again.

"Wait... where did they go?"

Underneath the stalkers, it was you and Alois's turn.

"This is gonna be a little nerve-wracking. Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked, patting him on the shoulder. He nodded with a determined look on his face. 

"I'm sure!" He replied confidentially. You giggled nervously and got into a small line with him before stepping into the vehicle. You fastened your seat-belt and pulled the safety object towards you, locking it in place. Alois sloppily copied your movements. 

Soon, the staff took turns adjusting your safety objects, with your in place. However, Alois's thing was not all the way on. The pushed it down making his squirm uncomfortably. If Claude was here, I would have your head.

You raised a curious eyebrow as the ride started to move. He looked over at your excited face. Glancing over, you said, "it's fine if your scream or something. That's part of the fun!"

His face drained itself of color as the coaster started to approach the first hill, before lurching everyone forward. You were screaming with delight as he screamed in terror.

The first loop-de-loop was fast approaching and Alois was very nervous. Luckily, the momentum got everyone over before arriving at an upward angle, slowly ascending you to the heavens. However, out of the corner of your eye you saw two figures watching you.

Hang on, is that- your thoughts were interrupted as the coaster dipped down yet again, making you and your date scream.

It had ended soon after that, with its wacky corkscrews and whatnot. You exited the coaster awkwardly before helping Alois out and grabbing his hand. He was a pale shade of green and looked very sick. 

He ran away from you, making you have to chase him. You two were right next to a trash can as the young earl threw up. He wiped his face with his sleeve with a smile.

"That was fun!" He stated. You smiled and patted him on the head. However when you felt a pair of ears, you froze.

"Alois, you have to hide your ears and tail," you said with a nervous look, your eyes darting around. Luckily, no one was paying attention to the two of you. 

Alois looked confused for a moment, looking at his tail before staring back at you. "I really don't want to. It kinda hurts and it takes too much concentration."

"Oh... okay," you replied, shifting around. "If anyone asks, just say you won it. If they ask where you won it just reply with a simple 'I don't know.'"

"Okay (Y/n)! How 'bout we go on another one!" He suggested. You smirked.

"You gonna throw up again?" You teased, poking his stomach with a smirk. His face lit up like a firework.

"N-No!"

Meanwhile, Ciel and Sebastian watched you two interact. Ciel turned towards Sebastian with a frown.

"What did he say?"

"They want to go on another ride. This time I may be able to do something," he replied smoothly, bowing.

"Good. Don't let anything happen to (Y/n). Make sure- I can't believe I'm saying this- that Trancy brat doesn't get too injured either."

Sebastian's nose scrunched up for a second, a wave of disgust on his face. "Yes, my lord." 

You entered another roller coaster ride after steering Alois away from a wooden roller coaster ("Those things aren't good for your back and will cause some bruises," you said wisely. Alois just nodded and you two walked away from the mile-long line) and to another steel roller coaster, eagerly waiting in line. 

"Did you know that during Halloween they deck this place out with scary stuff?" You asked. He shook his head as you pinched the bridge of your nose. "Of course you don't, this isn't your universe. Uh, anyways, there's a bunch of spooky things, like people dress up as zombies and stuff and jump-scare you. It's pretty scary if I do say so myself."

"Really? That sounds kinda fun," he said, starry-eyed. You giggled.

"Well, Halloween is coming up soon. Even though it's the beginning of September we can still start planning. Maybe we can all go to the Halloween event together!"

"That does sound like a lot a fun," Alois said, "but it also sounds really scary."

"What sounds scary to me is selling your soul to a demon and then never being able to see heaven," you replied. He nodded.

"That's true."

During your conversation, the line had shuffled up and before you two knew it you were ready to go on the ride. 

You climbed on with Alois beside you and buckled in, the same procedure as before. 

This ride started off with a pretty big loop before going backwards and you were hoping that everything was going to be fine.

However, when the roller coaster was going to go backwards the momentum carried it off the rails. Luckily you were all facing the woods, making the coaster crash into the many bushes and trees, making everyone scream in terror and panic.

Your blood ran cold as Alois squeezed the life out of your hand. Surprisingly, the ride had a safe descend down the trees and onto the woods' floor. 

"What the fuck?!" You yelled as Alois's eyes were wide in shock and in a little bit of pain. 

"I think... I was cut," he whispered. You looked over to see a large cut on his right arm. It wasn't deep but it would get infected if not treated.

"Holy shit... I didn't know how unstable this was. Well, they would close the ride down," you commented. Alois clutched his arm in pain, nodding. "That means that the ride must've been hijacked."

Meanwhile, Sebastian looked pleased. His master sat beside him with a look of triumph on his face. 

"Good work. At least she wasn't hurt," he said. 

"You really do care about the girl," Sebastian mused. Ciel avoided eye contact and stared at Alois in pain.

"So what if I do. It's just in a... friend way," he choked out, leaning his small frame against the tree as you freaked out about the ride.

"Well I must admit that I do like (Y/n) and I wish never to hurt her. She is our... caretaker right now," he said. "Please excuse me for a moment."

Before Ciel uttered a word, he had leaped down from the tree and transformed into a cat mid-way, landing on all fours and padding over to where you were.

He reached the coaster, crimson eyes locked on you. Climbing onto the ride, he unbuckled you and then Alois before sitting back onto your lap with curious eyes. 

"Oh, uh, thanks?" You said. He meowed in return as his master watched with a look of horror. 

That was way to impulsive! He thought, wanting to get down from the tree that he was confined to. We're going to get caught because of that idiot!

Meanwhile, Alois glared at the cat you were petting. "(Y/n), doesn't that cat look familiar? And think about what he just did."

"Well, he unbuck-" you started and took a good look at the cat that gave you somewhat of a frown when you stopped petting him. "Hang on... Sebastian?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 14K 73
They all used to love her, so why am I getting all the attention now? Number one in Ciel and Modernau? Aww. How sweet TwT That ain't gonna last-
14.4K 445 18
The Queen is dead. And you had a pretty good idea of who was responsible. The Queens' Guard Dog. You wouldn't let him get away with it, no matter wha...
15K 680 26
first story ok lets do this (Sebastian x reader){side note: I wrote this when I was 14 so forgive the mistakes that I'm too lazy to fix}
20.7K 519 17
One day I was just doing my work when i heard the doorbell ring i opened it and their was a box and six pairs of eyes stared at me from inside of the...