Too Late ➳ Bughead

By 666sxphie

Jughead and Betty have always hated each other. It was a well known fact, just like the fact that Betty is ho... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
a/n
chapter nine
another a/n
chapter ten
a/n
chapter eleven
another authors note sorry you all prob hate me 😘😘
chapter 13

chapter twelve

2.3K 59 88
By 666sxphie

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SISTERS

ALSO

sexual content ahead ⚠️😏

high key don't wanna write this but u guys want it so here goes

betty

The kiss deepens as Jughead moves to the couch. I climb into his lap, straddling him as I run my fingers gently through his raven curls. My hands move to under his shirt and I trace the defined lines oh his chest. He shivers under my touch.

I grab the edges of his shirt and lift it over his head, and he does the same to me. 4 months ago if I was only wearing a bra in front of a boy, I would die of embarrassment. But sitting here, on Jughead's lap, I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

His lips move down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I quietly moan. He softly bites the skin of my neck, and I know I'll soon have a dark purple mark in more than one place there.

He moves his hands to the clasp of my bra, without breaking the kiss. My bra falls off my shoulders revealing my bare chest. I quickly try and move my hands to Jughead's belt buckle, but I'm forced to stop when Jughead lifts me up and takes me to the bedroom.

I continue my previous action and Jughead's jeans fall to the floor, mine following. Jughead's hands move to the lace seam of my underwear. He fondles with it for a minute before stopping to remove his own boxers.

His hands move to my underwear once again and he breaks the kiss.

"Betty, I've never.."

"Me neither."

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Are you?"

"If I had to pick one thing I've never been more sure about, it would be this."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

I reconnect our lips and he slips my underwear off. We're both completely naked. Like most girls, I'd fantasized about my first time since I was a young teenager. I always thought it would be with Archie.

In a way, I guess part of me was right.

I thought it would be with the perfect guy, who at the time, I thought was Archie. In retrospect, I was completely wrong. My perfect guy is right in front of me now, and it's most definitely not Archie Andrews.

Jughead pulls a condom out from the bedside table and struggles for a moment to put it on. He figures it out and positions himself on top of me. A burning sensation occurs when he enters me and I wince.

"You okay?" He pants.

"Never been better," I giggle. "Keep going."

The burning fades slightly, and turns more into pleasure. Jughead moves steadily, making sure he doesn't hurt me. I moan into kisses as he quickens the pace. The only thing I feel now is pleasure.

The warmth of his body pressed against me only adds to the dynamic. Soon, I begin to feel a sort of building up within my core.

"J-Jug I think I'm close." I moan.

Seconds later, waves of pleasure course throughout my body. I've never felt anything so real. Jughead continues as I dig my nails into his back. A minutes later, he reaches the same point. He falls softly to the bed beside me. His arms open and I scoot next to him. We drift asleep together.

...

jughead

A few hours later, I wake up. When I open my eyes, I see Betty, sleeping soundly next to me. The shadows of the night fall across her face. I admire her wispy hair. The way it looks slightly messy yet still perfect. It falls does her bare shoulders then disappears under the blanket. I pull Betty closer and her eyelashes flutter.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "Didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay." She softly smiles. "What time is it?"

I let go of her, turning to check the digital clock. "2 am."

"Let's go back to bed."

I nod as she turns the other way, and wrap my arms around her once again. Her bare body's curves fit perfectly into me. Almost as it was meant to be.

...

When I wake again, it's because of the sunlight peeping through the window. I reach over to find the spot next to me empty. The unmistakable scent of Blossom Maple Syrup drifts through the trailer. I rise from the bed and throw on a pair of boxers before walking to the kitchen.

"Morning baby." I smile.

"Damnit!" Betty jumps. "I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed."

"Well I can assure you the sight of you in my shirt and nothing else, is breakfast enough," I smirk, grabbing a piece of bacon from a plate.

"Jug!" She cries.

"What? Would you rather it be you moaning beneath me?"

"What am I gonna do with you?" She turns bright red.

"Anything along the lines of last night is fine."

"Shut up." She remarks, leaning in for a kiss.

"Ew, brush your teeth." She fake gags.

"Anything for you princess." I bow.

...

betty

"So you and Jughead are back together?" Veronica laughs.

What? How could she know? I literally haven't told anyone.

"B, your necks covered in hickeys."

"Shit." I mutter, trying to pull my shirt up.

"Relax it's not like you two fucked they're just hickeys. Your mom won't be too mad." She sighs.

I gaze downward and she gasps.

"Wait what? Did you! B!!!" She practically screams.

"Okay.. we might've." I groan.

"BETTY! OH MY GOD! THIS IS HUGE!" She now screams.

"V! Aren't your parents home?" I try and quiet her down.

"Out of town, remember."

"Oh yeah. I forgot. How's your break been without them?" I ask.

"Don't even try to avoid this conversation, B. Spill. Everything."

"Okay so, remember that poem project I was dreading?" She nods. "Well me might've professed his love for me in a poem and I said I loved him too then we.. yeah." I explain, awkwardly.

"Oh my god! Swoon. We have to tell Kevin!"

"No! I'm only telling you for now." I plead.

"Too late he's on his way." She tosses her phone aside.

"Oh no." I bury my face in my hands. "I'm going to die of embarrassment."

"Speaking of 'em bare ass ment,' how was it?"

"Veronica!"

"What!? I'm serious." She giggles.

"It was good." I refuse to tell my best friend about my sex life.

"Those hickeys littering your neck don't say 'good'" She smirks.

"Okay fine, it was amazing." I drag out my words. "He does this thing where-"

"Okay stop, tmi." She cuts me off.

"You asked!" I throw a pillow at her.

"And I regret it more than anything." She fake gags, throwing a pillow back at me

Kevin soon arrives and we gossip and talk all night, and continue our pillow fight of course. In my whole life, I've never been better than the place I'm in right now. I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend. Not to mention an actual relationship with my mother. For the first time in two weeks, I'm happy.

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE

The first part was rough to write but I hope you enjoyed this long awaited chapter oops. I started school again so I haven't had much free time. Sorry for taking so long to update. Anyways the big announcement is I think I'm going to start writing another book so when I don't update this one for 18 years I might be updating something else. Truth be told idek where to really go with this anymore. I love writing and hearing your guys' feedback and love. Speaking of which we hit 3k which is INSANE and we're close to 4K. Long story short, I've been having some writers block so maybe if I start another book too, I'll get back in my groove. I've decided to let you guys pick the new book if I even have any readers left after ghosting for like two weeks lol sorry ab that again. Also I'm not even gonna bother proofreading this so if there's any typos idc.

Ok so the two options are

Hooked: When a hookup turns into a fling, then friends with benefits, what will happen next?

Odds: A soulmark appears when you meet your match, and you stay together forever. Betty has been matched with someone since highschool. When she moves to New York and meets Jughead Jones, will they defy the odds?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 119 30
[COMPLETED] The iconic story of my best friends brother but with a dark evil twist on the brothers side. What will happen when Betty Cooper finds com...
53.1K 987 24
This is what I imagine what will happen after Jughead and Veronica find out about the Barchie kiss. Sneak Peak: 'Veronica can we talk, not for my sa...
181K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
20.3K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...