Falling in Love isn't always...

By Closeted_Weirdo

I don't know how to describe this story...sadly, but this is a Rune Factory 4 Fanfiction. It's based off a ga... More

Chapter One: ~Beginning~
Chapter Two: Want to make you mine...
Chapter Three: "Obsession"
Chapter Four: "Break and Dolce"
Chapter Five: Over ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Chapter Six: Summertime(Part Two)❃
Chapter Seven: Training Flexibilty❦
Mermaid Tale:♫
Chapter Eight: Writing Helps ¤\( '⌂' )/¤
Chapter Nine: Let's Party(This is War)
Chapter Nine: (Part 2)
Chapter Ten: Second-Step Training
Chapter Eleven: Confessions
Chapter Twelve: The Decision
Chapter Thirteen: Resting by No Means

Chapter Six: Summertime(Part One) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

350 16 2
By Closeted_Weirdo

Chapter Six: Summertime(Part One): Second Chances?

“Don’t ever use someone’s past against them. You’re just reminding them of the mistakes they made back then. If you watch their facial expression carefully, then you’ll see the hurt in their eyes as they reminisce everything that happened. Never use emotion as a weapon, it strikes deeper than you can imagine.”

(⊙_◎)

Kyo {Frey} POV:

“Ms. Kyooooo!” Someone bellowed into my room.

“Ah!” She automatically sat up, “ Volcanon, what a fabulous surprise.” She said tiredly and in sarcasm.

“Indeed,” he agreed, “now what are you doing still in bed? It’s 6 in the morning!”

Exactly,” she scowled. “Can’t ever get a break around here,” she muttered.

“B-but it’s—“ he began.

“Out!” she said. “I’ll get up in an hour, promise.”

“Mm.” he sighed disapprovingly. “Okay, can’t be helped. I’ll come back in a minute.”

“Wh—?” she protested.

Without a glance back, he stepped out the room.

She grunted and yawned, “Whatever…”

She stretched and laid down her head—

“What are you doing? Get your ass up!”

She glared. “Can’t I take a short rest?”

No,” Dylas scowled, “it’s the beginning of Summertime and you’re supposed to be the ‘idol’ so you have to go and—parade around.”

“Parade around,” she mocked, “what does that even mean?”

“Um…you know, greeting the new town guests; usually more people come on festivals. Hand out ‘goodies’—“

“Goodies,” she muttered, “right.”

“—entertainment?”

“Entertain how?”

“I dunno, magic tricks? Aren’t you like a “pro” at that or something?”

She sighed, “Yes..” she groggled out.

“Sword tricks?” he suggested.

She gave him a blank stare. “I thought we already agreed on “Magic Tricks”?”

He glared, “Why are you being so lazy today?”

“Cut her some slack, Horsie, she’s already been through a lot because of the town. It’s a festival, a time for relaxation, eh Frey?” Vishnal interjected, slinging an arm over Dylas’ shoulders.

“See? He gets me.” She muttered, hovering an arm over her eyes, zoning out. “…Vishnal, why aren’t you wearing any clothes?”

“I am wearing clothes, Frey,” he said, “it’s Summer; it’s hot. A time to wear… bathing suits.”

She laughed, “Hear that Dylas? You guys get to check out girls in skimpy swimsuits—“

“Even you?” Dylas and Vishnal both asked simultaneously.

They glanced at each other—making growling sounds?

She turned over in her bed, “Get out.”

They both laughed.

Dylas glared, thrashing his body away from under Vishnals’ arm, “Get your hands off of me!”

Vishnal smirked, “Make me.”

“You don’t want me too,” Dylas countered.

“Do you guys need a fucken hearing aid?” Kyo shrieked, “Get out.”

“Yes, yes,” Vishnal sighed, “come find me when you…get dressed for the festival.”

“Do you mean when she’s getting dressed or after?” Dylas retorted.

After,” Vishnal answered through gritted teeth.

She sighed, “I’m up.”

“Really?!” They both swirled in her direction.

“Yay,” Vishnal said, laughing.

“Finally,” Dylas muttered.

“You guys can stay here; my wardrobe is at the bottom of my house, so I’ll go ahead and head down to change.”

“Why is it that far down?” Dylas asked curiously.

“Because people like you are always in my room whenever I have to change.” She answered casually.

He leaned against the wall, “Oh.”

She smiled, “That’s right.”

She shuffled past them and went down to change.

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

‘Ugh, god I swear. Those two seem to always get on my nerves now…can’t they just…stop?’

As she heard banging upstairs, she sighed. ‘Guess not.’

As she sat down on her knees, she started to rummage through her ‘Wardrobe’; trying to find the right bathing suit.

She picked up a pink and red two piece that were decorated with colorful dots. ‘Decent enough.’

She frowned, ‘But showy, this is my first Summer festival…so that means no one has seen my…skin all showy—well, technically besides Vishnal but—‘ she blushed, ‘I don’t think that counts.’

She beamed. ‘I know what to do.’

“What are you doing just cowering over the wardrobe in your undergarments?”

Her eyes widened and she let out a squeal. She quickly pulled out a shirt and tried to cover herself. She scowled, “Can’t I ever have privacy with you?”

Dylas smirked, “Sorry Sis. You were taking so long; I thought you got tangled in a spider web or something.”

She glared, “Liar, you just wanted to peek.”

“Caught me red-handed,” he surrendered.

She glanced over him, “I see you went to change.”

“Ooh, checking me out already? You work fast, can’t get enough of me?”

She blushed slightly. “No, I was just asking.”

“If you want to see more, just ask. I don’t like being forced, if you know what I mean.”

Something about his tone of voice, made him sound really…what was it?

Flirty.

She looked away in embarrassment, “Please leave.”

Please?” he mocked, “Whoa.”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Yes, please.”

He cocked his head to the side, “What’d I do?”

She turned sharply in his direction and scoffed, “I dunno, maybe interrupt me from changing?” before he could cut her off, she blankly said, “—and then tried to spark up a casual conversation.”

He smirked, “You’re right, sorry for intruding.”

She watched as he sent her a wink and then slowly turned and left.

She sighed, ‘What a flirt.’

(╹◡╹)凸

“Whoa!” Vishnal praised, running up to her, “you clean up nice.”

She flushed, “Thanks.”

(She wore the two piece swimsuit)

“But what’s that?” Vishnal asked, referring to the cloth in her hands.

She chuckled, “My cover.”

“Your what?”

She put on the tank top. It was slim fit and stopped at her hips.

Vishnals’ shoulders sagged, “Oh.”

She laughed, “I wouldn’t mind you seeing, but, you know, we’re not dating anymore.” She tried to joke.

He gave her a small, tight smile, “Right.” He huffed.

Something about how his eyes stopped shining and the fakeness of his smile made her bite her lip in guilt. “I didn’t mean—“

He reached up and softly caressed her cheek, “I know, it’s just…” he cleared his throat, “…I gotta go, I’ll see you later?”

Without waiting for a reply, he walked past her.

‘What just happened?’

o(≧o≦)o

“Clorica!” Kyo called.

Clorica was in a group with all of the other females—which she should have joined, but she was ‘occupied’—“”Hm?”

“Have you seen Vishnal?” she asked desperately.

“Um…” Clorica looked up in thought, “I think I saw him head over to the lake?”

Kyo smiled in return, “Thanks, see ya later!”

And with that, she dashed towards Town’s Lake.

When she reached her destination, she looked in every direction—searching for the one person she needed to find. ‘Why is the Lake empty? Aren’t people supposed to be swimming?’

She heard grunting, and went towards that direction. Then—she saw him.

He was at the mine entrance to Obsidian Mansion. He was…banging his fists against the wall in a painful manner. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she made her way towards him.

“Vishnal…” she started off.

I screwed up, Okay?” he spat, without turning to her, “I know I did. I shouldn’t have…been the type of Boyfriend I was…and because I was like that—look what happened!” he yelled. So loud, even the birds flew past them.

She stepped forward, “You didn’t—“

“—yes I did,” he cried out, “if I didn’t, then why aren’t we together? Even when I begged for you to stay—you didn’t. And knowing you, that means I must have been really terrible, right?”

She frowned. “What do you…”

“You’re too nice,” he whispered, “you willingly give people second chances. And the fact that you weren’t willing. Well, that just means I was so goddamn fucked up—that you didn’t even want try again.”

She swallowed, “Vishnal, there was nothing wrong with our friendship, but when we got into a relationship—you changed.”

“I know,” he whispered brokenly. “it’s just…you have to understand, Frey.” He said, “You were the first person that I have ever loved. And the fact that I knew that other guys—and girls—were after you too, I couldn’t take it, heck, I couldn’t stand it.”

She stepped closer to him, and softly took his hand in hers and placed it to her cheek, “But you had me, didn’t you trust me to not…”

He leaned down until their noses touched, “I did,” he whispered. “I honestly did, really. Even though it may have not seemed that way.”

“I believe you,” she said.

“Do you really?” he said, unsure.

“Were you scared?” she asked, “that I’d give into temptation and—cheat?” her voice broke at the end.

“I’m sorry,” he said, closing his eyes.

*****Chapter Six: End*****

 Stay Magically Beautiful --Closeted_Weirdo

(Chapter Six: Summertime: Part One—end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 40
Hello fellow Harry Potter fans! I am putting this on Wattpad to share a piece of Harry Potter fan fiction which I wrote for my friend Talia. The stor...
2K 51 30
I need help. Brawlhalla fanfiction as a first story. Wow. I am losing my mental over this story. This is a blind story, I have no idea what I am doin...
69.1K 1.3K 53
I've really been into the Helluva Boss series and I instantly loved Crimson for some reason so I wanted to try and make a fanfic about him. this is t...
588 26 16
"Life if a finite resource. One cannot afford to let it waste." When a complicated new farmer moves to town, Shane can't seem to steer clear of her...