Maid for you

By 4evainlovee

"Can I have a hug?" Hennessy said, tears running down her cheeks. He walked over to her, and wrapped his arms... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter seven

3.4K 119 6
By 4evainlovee

  After a couple hours, Hennessy had the essentials packed and they were driving towards Xander's house in Calabasas. As they drove in, Hennessy's jaw dropped. It was an actual mansion, and she was stunned that he lived there alone. He must get so lonely.

"What do you think?" He said smiling, pulling into the garage where all his other expensive cars sat.

"You live in a fucking mansion! Jesus!"

"Well, let me give you a tour." He smiled his gorgeous smile and got out of the car. Hennessy followed suit, grabbing her boxes from the back.

He opened the door for her and gave her the tour. With each room she became more and more stunned, that a guy only 2 years old than her had all of this.

Main Entrance

Living room

Second living room

Kitchen

Guest Room/Hennessy's room

Master bedroom

Master bathroom

Backyard

By the end, she looked at him and rolled her eyes. She was still in shock, he lived here all alone. If she did that she would get so lonely.

"I can't believe you live here, all alone too."

"Well, I won't be soon." He said, as we stood in front of the guest room door.

"Whatever. So what do my duties entail? Like what would you like me to do each day?" Hennessy asked, wanting to know what he wanted her to do.

"It depends, some days you will do laundry, others you will be cleaning. I trust that you will do what needs to be done. Do you need help putting your stuff away?"

"No. I will be fine. Thank you Xander. This room is-it's just amazing. Like I could only dream of this. And I know I will be working but-sorry, I'm rambling. I'm just trying to say thank you," She said, trying to sum up her gratitude for him.

"No problem. See you tomorrow Hennessy." He winked at her and walked away to the Master Bedroom. She opened the door, and like the first time he showed her, she was stunned. It was so beautiful.

It was 9 o'clock now, and she did not feel like unpacking. So Hennessy just grabbed a pair of shorts and small tank top to sleep in. She quickly changed and went into the bed

"My god." She muttered, stunned at how comfortable it was. She turned the TV on, as it was one of the bad habits she had, she couldn't sleep without the TV on. Closing her eyes, Hennessy drifted off to sleep.

Alexander sat on the leather couch in his room. He didn't want to sleep right away, as he still had work to do. He brought out some files and examined them. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. Ever since what happened earlier, he knew this is what he needed to do.

"Hey, Leon."

"What's up Dalton? What do you need."

"I need you to track down someone for me." He said, laying back in the couch.

"Who."

"His name is George, and he works at a strip club as a bodyguard."

The next day, Hennessy woke up and glanced at the clock, 9am. She didn't know what time she should start working but she glanced at the couch, and a stack of clothes caught her eye.

She walked over to it, and there was a note on top.

Hennessy-

Please wear this as your uniform. Meet me downstairs when you wake up and get changed.

Thank you-
Xander.

Hennessy rifled through the clothes and she instantly rolled her eyes. It was a classic, black and white maids uniform with high heels. She stripped her clothes and changed into it. After she was done she walked over to the mirror and was annoyed deeply by what she saw.

She looked like a slut. With the skirt barely covering her ass and the neckline deeply plunging. Hennessy was going to bring this up to Xander, as she was not going to wear it whilst she worked there.

She flung the door open and stomped down the stairs to where Xander was sitting. He looked up, and raised his eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" He said, a smirk gracing his lips.

"Are you serious! Do you think this attire is professional? Because I sure as hell don't!" Hennessy said, knowing she had to voice her ideals.

"Calm down." He said, and just now took in her outfit. The uniform clinging to her in the perfect places. He ran his hand over his jaw, sitting back and chuckling. He has admired her body many times, but she was a fucking goddess.

"Have enough fun checking me out? God! Did you do this!" Hennessy yelled, getting very mad that he wasn't taking it seriously.

"I'm sorry. I just asked my PA to get a maids outfit. I didn't realize it was so, revealing. You can just wear your own clothes from now on." Alexander was proud of her, for fighting back and not getting afraid.

"Thank god." She turned around and walked back up the stairs, and as she was going Alexander couldn't help but stare at her backside.

He went back to work, checking up on some of his investments, and stocks. He couldn't wipe the smirk off his face about Hennessy's little outburst. Alexander wish that he could've told her to keep the outfit on. But he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

After a couple minutes, Hennessy returned with her long brown hair in a messy bun, ripped jeans and a oversized sweater. She walked over to the couch Alexander was sitting on and she sat next to him, instantly sinking into the couch.

"So, what would you like me to do today?"

"I have some laundry in my room you can do. Then the dishes. After that can you come into my office, I need to discuss somethings with you." He said, his eyes still trained on the laptop in front of him.

"Okay." She smiled and headed upstairs towards his room. Her mind was swirling, what did Alexander want to talk to her about? Was he going to kick her out? Her mind went rampant as she grabbed the laundry from his huge room.

Hennessy walked over to the laundry room, separating it into colors and whites. She tossed the first batch of laundry in the expensive Electrolux washer. She tossed in a couple laundry pods and walked down to the kitchen.

She then started on the dishes, humming as she washed them, then setting them on the other side of the sink to dry. Hennessy didn't realize until about halfway through that there was a dishwasher. She rolled her eyes then put the remaining dishes in the dishwasher, then dried the others.

She took a deep breath and looked at the clock, 10:30. It was time for her to go see Alexander, the conversation she had been dreading. Hennessy walked up the stairs, going to where she was told his home office was. Once she got there, she took a couple deep breaths then knocked on the door.

"Come in, Hennessy."

"Alright." She opened the big wood doors and walked in timidly.

"Please sit down." Alexander said, and she walked over to one of the leather chairs in front of the desk and sat down.

"What do you need."

"Well, Hennessy. I have a few questions for you." He said professionally, looking her down.

"Regarding what?" She boldly said, wanting to know what was up.

"Just, some things. First. Birthday?" He said, holding a pen and a paper was in front of him, poised to write.

"Why?" Hennessy asked, what was all this about.

"I am your employer, I need to know these things."

"May 21st."

"Okay, and emergency number?" He said, looking at her. She struggled with this question. As she literally had no one that would be concerned if she was in the hospital, or dead for that matter.

"Um.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 3 8
Note : If you're not into gpreader who makes the wrong decisions. Don't read this. Save yourself from stress. This is ocreader so if you Don't like t...
154K 6.5K 52
Billionaire's series ~ 3 She's my drug. I'm addicted to her. I'll willingly get ruined, if only she's the one who wants to ruin me. ~"Kiss me, Adrian...
51 0 9
"Look at you sweating" he made his way towards me and stood next to me and brushed the sweat off of my forehead, with his fingers. I shivered at his...
11.6M 522K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...