Alto meets Bass.

By FearlessChix26

One unexpected moment can actually change everything in your life, and you will never know when will that hap... More

DISCLAIMER
AB2
AB3
AB4
AB5

AB1

47 6 0
By FearlessChix26

"Hey. We shouldn't be letting the customers wait, you know."

"Coming!"

I said as I hurriedly picked up the tray with the customer's ordered drinks and went out the kitchen door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I said while serving their drinks. "May I offer you-"

"No," The customer said cutting me off. "We're good. Run along." Then she flicked her fingers.

Woah. I smell the attitude.

I forced a smile and tried to ignore what she said. "Enjoy your food, Ma'am. Sir." I made a slight bow and made my way back to the kitchen.

I went to the nearest counter then laid the tray and removed my apron right after. Now's the end of my shift for today. I can finally have my rest. After that, I went to the locker room to fix my things and be ready for my part-time job later.

I checked my phone's clock and it's quarter past five. My part-time's six in the evening so I still have time to relax.

As I feel my body feeling drained, I sighed.

"O-kay, what's with the sigh, sister?"

Jizil, my best friend-slash-colleague asked.

"Oh nothing. Just the usual-"

"Another shitty customer." We said in unison, then laughed.

This is my almost 3rd year working in Magnitel, a 5-star hotel in Los Angeles, California. After my graduation, which happened two years ago, I immediately applied for an internship here because I know that after this, it would be a good record for my resume. Little did I know, our supervisor was impressed by my work and I've been absorbed, making my supposedly internship a full-time job.

And aside from that, I really want to meet someone who lives here.. somewhere.

It's actually a win-win for me since I get to work in one of the places that I really want to go, and I'm still holding up to my hopes of meeting him someday.

"Hey," Zil snapped right in front of my face. "Your shift's done, right?"

I looked at her then nodded. Good thing I'm still having breaks from those freaking customers. If not, I would've lose my job. And there's no way.

"You down for a cup of coffee? Coffeebucks' just nearby."

"Nah. You know I'm not really into coffee." I said and looked back to my phone.

She just rolled her eyes, as if I haven't noticed.

"Yeah, whatever."

When I felt that that was the last words she'd say, I took that as my que for me to grab my earphones and watch another video of him.

The moment I heard his voice, it felt like I wasn't even tired at all. It's like I've regain all the strength that I will be needing for later within seconds. Jeez, this guy really knows how to calm my nerves and make me feel relaxed.

"Man, you are so in love."

I heard Jizil said, which made me smile.

Yeah.

I'm in love.

Big time.

-
If you like the story so far, please don't forget to leave a vote! Thank you! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...