Bottoms Up [FINISHED]

By Amelia__Ali

The same mess over and over again. That desire that never went away. The love that never broke. Was for him... More

Part 1
introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
social media
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
thank you
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
update
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
update
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Improvment to this book
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
BOOK TWO IS OUT

Part 12

135 2 0
By Amelia__Ali

Everybody said that if I felt nauseous or sick they didn't want me to go down to the isolation room. So they decided for me to go back to the hotel room. I agreed but didn't really want to go alone since I was going alone to a haunted room but I didn't have any other choice my only choice was to go back to the hotel room and probably just take a nap since I'm tired and sick. And confused I still didn't know what Andrew ment by meet me outside on the ship. I just feel like closing and my eyes and sleeping forever.

I hear the door handle click. So I instantly wake up I turned to look at the door seeing Shane Ryland Garrett Morgan and Andrew. Everyone looked tired and exhausted like mentally exhausted. But so was I. " so how was the isolation room." I say in a excited voice. " it was exciting." Garrett says. " hey guys I think I'm gonna go check out the gift shop I the lobby." Andrew looks at me and nods.

" when he realized that it's almost 4 in the morning and the gift shop is closed." Shane gives me an odd look. I told him I'm going to go check on him see what he's doing. But I was doing the exact opposite I really hope this goes well and nothing turns out bad he isn't stopped being friends with me he doesn't hate me for life.

I head out with bags under my eyes my hair is a messy bun and my pajamas. I go outside seeing Andrew with tear stained cheek and the same bags under his eyes

"Hey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
12.8K 264 8
You and Shane are great friends, both of you being very relatable was what got you guys along great. Shane featured you alot in his videos. But, bein...
31.5K 476 48
her family lake house, new people,a dance recital, drama, friends, school, prom, heartbreak could you ask for more than this teenagers life? [comple...