My American Soldier (Stucky F...

By SithSorceress

What happens if Bucky starts to develop feelings for his old pal Steve, will they immediately connect or will... More

My Old Pal Chapt 1
Nothing But A Soldier Chapt 2
Their Past Chapt 3
Remembering You Chapt 4
Unforgettable Chapt 5
I Don't Need Help Chapt 6
Our Friendship Chapt 7
1 Thought Chapt 8
Help Me Chapt 9
"Your My Mission" Chapt 10
Some Time Chapt 11
Lost Friendship Chapt 12
Smut! Chapt 13
What Happened? Chapt 14
The Date Chapt 15
Feel Something For You Chapt 16
Why Did I Show Her? Chapt 17
"Lost" Chapt 18
Adoption Chapt 19
Arrangements Chapt 20
What Should I Feel? Chapt 21
Father Figure Chapt 22
I'm Sorry Chapt 23
American Lover Chapt 24
A Horrible Date Night Chapt 25
Pain Chapt 26
Our past Relationship Chapt 27
Planning Chapt 28
"I Do" Chapt 29
Not Our Honeymoon Chapt 30
Stucky Chapt 31
Not A Chapter..
Beginning Chapt 34
Deadpool. Chapt 35
Friends? Chapt 36
That Look? Chapt 37
Partners Chapt 38
Alone. Chapt 40
Regroup. Chapt 41

Scotland. Chapt 39

965 23 19
By SithSorceress

2 months later Peter, Buck, Steve even Wade decided to team up with Natasha and Sam they flew in the dark sky's of Scotland not realizing what's about to happen..

Thanos Is Arriving..

Warning for all my readers if you haven't seen the movie and you don't want spoilers I recommend you to not read..

But I know most of you will anyways..

I Just wanted to warn you, things will be different of course it'll be kinda like the movie but some things will change..

Maybe a lot but it doesn't mean Thanos will lose.

Anyone's Please Leave Some Comments And Votes I Would Really Appreciate It!

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Scotland..

•Steve's pov•

It's only been two months and things happened I grew a beard and so did Bucky, Deadpool well Wade is now apart of our team and Peter he's growing a lot.

Me and Bucky would assume that he has a crush on Wade but we never bother asking him if he really does like Wade..

And last month Bucky went to get a vibranium arm from T'Challa the king of Wakanda.

We even started working with Natasha and Sam Wade seem to grow on black widow.

On the nights of Scotland were just flying past it was so calm the stars stuck out no birds were chirping the moon shined pretty much it was really peaceful.

I sat in the front seat on the passengers side while Sam steered the entire jet itself.

My legs crossed I could hear Bucky and Wades conversation over something simple while Peter talked with Natasha.

I looked at Sam as he had his full attention on controlling this jet.

Sam looks back at me, "Thinking?" He asked me,

"Yeah.." I sighed,

He nodded and looked back at the night sky, "I'm just thinking, do you think Tony would ever forgive me.."

He immediately looked back at me, "I'm sure he's just trying to recover. Just give him some time." He answers reassuringly.

"Your right.." I just hope he read that note that I gave him before I left.

I stood up and walked over to the rest of the team,

"I just the love being up in the sky's." Peter says,

"The last time I been up the sky, I lost one of my limbs." Wade admits.

"I still can't believe you cannot die.." Bucky says.

"Oh hey Stev-" Natasha begins to say but she stopped at mid sentence when we started hearing loud noises outside.

Everyone stopped speaking and started to listen to the commotion that's apparently out there.

"Guys I think something's happening.." Sam says,

"Well you know what that means.." Peter says as he stood up.

"We need to suit up, and see what's happening out there."

They all agreed getting ready, Peter put on his spider suit, I didn't wear my normal Captain America suit I'm wearing something a bit different.

Wade already had on his suit and so did Sam, Bucky and Natasha now all we need to do is find out what's happening..

Soon Sam landed the jet, and we headed out just in time,

"Wait is that Vision?" Natasha questioned as we ran to where the noise is.

We didn't get time to see Vision but Natasha pointed to where he is at.

"The subway he's in there.." She adds,

When we got closer we could clearly see that it's Vision and Wanda.

"Alright guys lets split up into two teams Bucky, Peter your with me Natasha, Wade Your with Sam."

They all nodded, well except Wade. "Awe man I wanted to be with Peter.." Wade complained.

"Maybe next time.." Peter teases, these two always flirt with each other I wish they would just admit their feelings already..

Once we split up we quietly went inside the subway station I told Sam and them to go on the other side and wait for the signal.

Bucky and Peter hid behind the escalator to observe while I stood in the shadows enough to hide myself.

I could hear Wanda talking with Vision about wanting to stay by his side.

"Whenever your ready.." I heard on my earpiece.

"I'm ready." I mumbled as I waited for the train to past by.

I heard the glass broke from the ceiling looking up I couldn't make out who they were but I could tell that they aren't human..

Once the bus past by I could see the alien clearly and Wanda about to use her powers, she immediately aimed her staff at me which I catch with ease, whoever it is she looked right back at me with confusion written on her face.

I slowly walked out of the shadows and into the light touched my earpiece and mumbled loud enough, "Now."

Wanda moved out the way as Sam came down with his metal wings fully out kicking the alien into another room.

Everyone came out of their hiding spots and started to attack, I tossed the staff at Natasha she immediately catch it and started hitting at the female alien.

Deadpool came in automatically shooting while Peter used his webs to web up the other alien and Bucky used his metal arm to keep them still.

Natasha tossed me the staff,

Once we surrounded them they started speaking, "Get up." The Female says.

The other groans, "I can't.." as he laid on the ground in pain the female already had crawled over to him trying to help him.

Natasha's the first to talk, "We don't wanna kill you, but we will."

I kept my glare on the aliens, as I held the staff in my hand.

The alien looks at Natasha, "You'll never get the chance again.." Once she said those words I see her press something on her wrist.

Then a blue radiating light around them appeared, we watch as they all get pulled up but we didn't know where.

'At least I have the staff.' I thought to myself but that all changed when the staff came up there with them.

"What just happened?" Wade questions,

I shrugged, "Don't know. But let's find out."

We walked over to Vision and Wanda, Sam asked him "Can you stand?"

Vision just nods hesitantly, Sam and Wanda helps him stand up Vision looks right at me, "Thank you, Captian."

To Be Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.2K 15
(after the movie Civil War) Steve and Bucky must flee together, the Winter Soldiers' enemies wanting to take Bucky down. They grow closer than ever a...
39.9K 1.7K 21
κ’°COMPLETEDκ’± stucky Warning: Strong language "All that Bucky wanted for Steve is true happiness in his life...even if it meant without him." After th...
1.1M 39K 95
Y/N gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could go wrong? Will she be able to tell the Avengers what's about to happen in the future events? Or w...
5.9K 181 17
This is a stucky fanfiction about how Steve and Bucky met before the war and how their relationship flourished throughout the years. (I know it's th...