Summer Sneakin'๐Ÿ’ (NBA Youngb...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You're all I need babygirl . They can't keep us away from each other . They gon try, but I ain't never gon l... More

CAST ๐Ÿ’
{One} ๐Ÿ’
{Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Five} ๐Ÿ’
{Six} ๐Ÿ’
{Seven} ๐Ÿ’
My Apologies ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’€
{Eight} ๐Ÿ’
{Nine} ๐Ÿ’
NBA Ken Story!!
{Ten} ๐Ÿ’
STORY REQUESTS!!
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
{Eleven} ๐Ÿ’
{Twelve} ๐Ÿ’
{Thirteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fourteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fifteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Sixteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Seventeen} ๐Ÿ’
{Eighteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Nineteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Five} ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
IT'S OUTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

{Twenty One} ๐Ÿ’

5.1K 197 195
By lowkeyy_firee

T I A N N A P O V 🎈

The Next Day

"You want pizza for lunch ?" I ask Nala .

She just groans in response and continues playing candy crush on her phone .

I sigh . "Come on boo...you're gonna have to forget about it eventually . I'm sorry but you can't change the past . Have you talked to Kentrell since yesterday ?" I ask .

"No, and ion plan on it ."

"Did his ass even apologise ?" I ask .

"No...but ian give him a chance to . I hung up ."

"Serves his sorry ass r- uh...Nala ." I say looking out the kitchen window .

"Yeah ."

"Don't look now...but he's walking up to the front door ."

"What ?!" She jumps up off the couch and looks out the window . "It's only Tuesday ! He's not supposed to be back for another 3 days !" She says starting to panic .

"Calm down it'll be fine, just talk to him ." I advise .

"But I don't wanna talk to him !"

"Nala he's already here ."

She looks towards the front door then sees his shadow and instantly runs up the stairs .

"Na-" I cut myself off as I hear the sound of her bedroom door shut .

I sigh then open the front door just as he's about to ring the doorbell .

"Yes ?" I say blankly .

"I need to talk to Nala ."

"No ." I answer bluntly before slamming the door back in his face .

I've always wanted to do that to somebody .

He rings the doorbell again 3 times . I roll my eyes then I open the door to see him standing there impatiently .

"Tianna please . I know I fucked up but I just need to explain what happened ."

"Kentrell...I honestly thought I could trust you with my best friend's heart but I was obviously wrong . She trusted you ! She let you go on tour with other females around and what did you do ? Take the first opportunity to cheat on her with your ex . I'm warning you Kentrell, Nala has been through so much and I hate seeing her upset . You better not fuck up again or I will get my brothers on you ." I threaten .

"Your brothers ?" He smirks obnoxiously.

"Yeah . My 16, 17, 19, 22 and 25 year old overprotective brothers . They count Nala as their sister too so if they knew about what you did to her, you would not still be standing here right now ."

"Listen sweetheart, as scary as your little brothers sound I hate to break it to ya, but you can't exactly threaten a threat ." He chuckles and I look at him with disgust .

"And who exactly are you a threat to ?"

"Apparently, society ." He fake smiles and I roll my eyes . "Can I just talk to her please ?" He asks .

"She's upstairs ." I sigh .

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🕷

So, I'll admit that I was wrong and I shouldn't have slept with Jania . But she's just so damn evil, she manipulated me into thinking that it was ok ! I really ain't mean to hurt Nala, but I know I did . . .

I knock on her bedroom door but get nothing in response, so I knock again .

"Go away Kentrell !" She says .

"Baby I'm sorry !" I apologise.

"I don't care ! Get the fuck out !"

"I'm not leaving til I get to see you ."

There's silence for a while, followed by shuffling and footsteps towards the door then she opens it to reveal her puffy eyes and red cheeks .

"Babygirl I'm sorry . Jania means absolutely nothing to me . She manipulated me . I know it was still wrong but I kinda got caught up in the moment . . ."

"Oh so that makes it ok then ?"

"That's not what I'm saying ."

"What are you saying ?"

"I'm saying that I'm sorry and I just wasn't thinking straight . I ain't even mean to kiss her it just happened !"

"Kentrell, I don't give a fuck how it happened or why it happened ! The fact is, it happened ! I don't even wanna see your face !"

"Ok well hold up the real reason I came back was to ask you about that nigga you was with yesterday ."

"So you didn't even come here to apologise ? Get the fuck out my face nigga ." She walks out the room but I follow .

"Who's the dude Nala ?" I ask but she ignores me and goes into the kitchen .

"Girl you left yo phone downstairs . Michael's asking if you wanna come over ." Tianna says to Nala whilst smirking at me and I glare back at her .

"You know what, maybe I will . I mean it's not like I got a boyfriend to stop me or anything ." Nala replies as she texts Michael back .

"Ha ha, very funny . Like having a boyfriend stopped you from hanging out with him in the first place ." I roll my eyes .

"Shut the fuck up Kentrell, you literally just fucked your ex behind my back !"

"It was a fucking accident ! You ain't going to that nigga's house ." I snatch her phone out her hand .

"I already sent the text ." She smirks .

"Well you still ain't going nowhere ."

"Who gon stop me ?" She crosses her arms .

She think I'm playin ?

"Don't play with me Nala ."

"I'm not fucking playing ! You can't be loyal so why the fuck should I be with you ?"

"It was one time..."

"Well she's probably pregnant now so you might as well cuff her . Or maybe one of the other 2 girls you also got pregnant ."

"Well what the fuck do you want me to say ?!" I yell .

"Ion want you to say nothing . Just get out my way ." She says pushing past me and putting her shoes on .

"So you deadass ? It's over ?" I ask .

"Yes, it's over . Now get the fuck out !" She says without looking at me .

"Nala you know you'on mean that ."

She ignores me and walks out the front door .

"Nala ." I follow after her as she continues to walk down the street . "Stop ignoring me ."

"Stop following me ." She replies .

"Then stop walking ."

She stops and sighs before turning around to face me . "What ?"

"What's it gone take for you to forgive me ?" I ask .

"Ok, I forgive you . Now leave me alone ."

"Nala I'm serious ."

"So am I . I thought I knew you Kentrell and I thought I could trust you ."

"What you mean you thought you knew me ?" I raise an eyebrow .

"I thought you cared about me ."

"If I didn't care about you do you really think I would have followed you all the way down here to apologise ?"

"So you expect me to just forget that you cheated on me with the ex you told me you hated ? How do I know you not just finna do it again ?"

"Nala I promise you it was an accident . It won't happen again ."

"Okay...fine . You ain't going back on tour though ." She says .

"Nah, I wanna spend some time with my baby ." I wrap my arms around her . "You know I love you right ?"

"Yeah...I guess ."

"So what you wanna do today ?"

"You can come over ? My aunt ain't home til 8 ."

"Aight, let's go ."

As we're walking back to the house my phone chimes from my pocket so I get it out and check the notification whilst Nala isn't looking .

J🍑
~ You still coming over later daddy ?❤️

Daddy👅💦
~ Yea ima come thru round 8

J🍑
~ Ok see u then👅

I lock my phone as we walk into the house and I shut the door behind me .

**********************************

Thanks for reading ❤️

My phone is kinda broken rn so I probably won't be updating for a while but there's a chance I might get a new one in a few days so pray for me y'all😭

And I'm back at school next week😒 UK holidays are too short.😭

Anyways share your thoughts on this chapter 😇

-Vote📆
-Comment📓
-Share📝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...