Not Just Evil (Underfell Papy...

By TheIndianaCrew

Underfell Papyrus is viewed as one of the most ruthless monsters in the underground but what is really under... More

Chapter 1: "Run"
Chapter 2: "No Escape"
Chapter 3: "Snowdin Village"
Chapter 4: "Grillby's"
Chapter 5: "It Begins"
Chapter 6: "After The Fall"
Chapter 8: "Worry and Guilt"
Chapter 9: "Broken"
Chapter 10: "Taunting Remarks"
Chapter 11: "Thoughts"
Chapter 12: "Silent Suffering"
Chapter 13: "Coffee"
Chapter 14: "Solicitude"
Chapter 15: "Awakening Fears"
Chapter 16: "The Confession"
Chapter 17: "Trespassing"
Chapter 18: "Brothers Regardless"
Chapter 19: "The Nightmare"
Chapter 20: "The Aftermath"
Chapter 21: "Peril"
Chapter 22: "Love is Strong"
Chapter 23: "Darkness"
Chapter 24: "Fear of Abandonment"
Chapter 25: "Distress"
Chapter 26: "Scare Tactics"
Chapter 27: "The Disaster"
Chapter 28: "Them"
Chapter 29: "The Penultimate"
Chapter 30: "Finale"
Bonus #1: "The Wedding"
Bonus #2: "A Big Happy Family"

Chapter 7: "Lasagna"

6.1K 219 326
By TheIndianaCrew

You sat down on the leather couch thinking of how your idea once again was a flop.

"I just need to stop trying to outsmart them..." You grumbled to yourself.

It was obvious both of the brothers were very clever and powerful, you really shouldn't try to outwit them if you want any chance of survival.

"SANS!" Papyrus' screech interrupted your thoughts.

"comin' boss." Sans replied as he climbed the stairs.

You looked over and watched Papyrus pull Sans into his room and slam the door.

You stood up and walked to the bottom of the staircase trying to listen in to their conversation.

"UNDYNE WAS ABSOLUTELY LIVID." Papyrus could be heard.

"i see ya have a few cracks in your bones." Sans replied.

"THEY'LL HEAL SOON ENOUGH."

"don't they hurt though?" Sans asked.

"YES, BUT I'M USED TO IT BY NOW. I CANNOT SHOW ANY WEAKNESS."

"you should bandage those up." Sans told his brother.

"SANS, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Papyrus growled.

"right, sorry boss." Sans sighed.

"so, what're ya gonna do 'bout the human?" You heard Sans ask.

"HMMMMMM..." Papyrus thought for a few seconds.

"she's very sneaky, i think we should keep an eye socket on her." Sans remarked.

"YOU'RE RIGHT SANS! SHE WILL HAVE TO BE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY..." Papyrus agreed.

All you did was go into Papyrus' room without permission... He didn't even tell you not to snoop through their house. Then again, that was probably common sense.

You heard the door begin to open so you ran back to the couch and sat down.

Sans walked out and shut the door.

"a'ight doll, you're stayin' here for a while." Sans spoke as made his way down the stairs.

Honestly, that wasn't a punishment or anything in your mind. It was so much warmer in here than in that toolshed.

"Where am I sleeping?" You asked.

"probably the couch or somethin'." Sans replied as he walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" You asked him.

"grillby's," Sans replied as he stopped at the door and turned to face you.

"Can I come?" You asked him.

Sans chuckled and rolled his bright red iris.

"you do realize you're pretty much on lockdown, right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Right," You sighed.

"see ya sweetheart," Sans chuckled as he walked outside into the snow.

About thirty minutes of you staring at the blank TV screen had passed when Papyrus burst out of his room.

Your gaze landed on him as he made his way down the stairs.

To your surprise he was wearing more casual clothes now. His outfit consisted of a black turtleneck sweater, black skinny jeans, his red scarf and heavy black boots.

This outfit reminded you of something a biker from aboveground would wear. You could actually imagine him driving on a motorcycle with Sans in a sidecar which was quite hilarious.

"DO YOU NEED SOMETHING?!" He now was in front of you.

You shook your head, "I must have been staring, sorry." You apologized.

Papyrus didn't reply, he just walked past and made his way to what you assumed was the kitchen.

"LET ME GUESS, MY DIMWITTED BROTHER LEFT?" He asked as he turned around to face you again.

"He said he was going to Grillby's." You replied.

"OF COURSE HE WOULD MAKE ME FIX DINNER ALONE, HE'S SO LAZY!" Papyrus clenched one of his fists and shook it in the air melodramatically.

You slowly held up a finger, "I could help?" You suggested.

He scoffed and rolled his pinpricks.

You lowered your finger and bit your lip.

"Never mind then," You muttered under your breath.

Papyrus walked into the kitchen and he could be heard pulling out some pots and pans.

You moved over on the couch to see if you could get any clues as to what he was cooking but even if you leaned over the side of the couch you couldn't see inside the kitchen.

You heard Papyrus filling up a pot with water and after a few minutes you got up and peeked into the kitchen.

You saw Papyrus standing in front of the stove waiting for the water in a pot to reach a boil.

He was tapping his phalanges on the edge of the stove impatiently.

"You know what they say, a watched pot never boils." You joked.

He paused for a second and let out a half-suppressed laugh.

"IT SURE DOES FEEL LIKE THAT SOMETIMES." He remarked.

He kept his gaze on the pot of smoking water.

"What are you making?" You asked him curiously.

Sans previously told you that Papyrus' cooking was bad and you knew you couldn't get out of eating it this time around.

"LASAGNA." He responded.

"Do you really like Italian cuisine?" You asked him.

The two dishes you've heard about him cooking so far have both been Italian classics so you felt it was safe to assume that.

"I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT," He kept his eyes on the water.

Was he trying to prove the saying wrong or did he just not want to make eye contact with you?

The water began boiling and Papyrus smirked as he reached over to grab a pack of lasagna noodles.

You stood there in silence as you tried to think of a new topic to talk about, it had been so boring just sitting on the couch with nothing to do so you didn't want this conversation to trail off for too long.

"So, what happened to the last human that fell down here?" You asked.

Papyrus immediately stopped putting the noodles into the water as he thought of a reply.

"NOBODY KNOWS, THERE ARE SOME THEORIES I HAVE COME UP WITH THOUGH." He replied.

"Well, what are they then?" You sat on the floor and listened to what he had to say.

"WELL, IT IS POSSIBLE THEY WERE TAKEN BY ALPHYS FOR SOME 'EXPERIMENT' OR PERHAPS THEY CHOSE TO END THEIR LIFE BEFORE WE DID." He theorized.

"Alphys is the yellow dinosaur monster, right?" You couldn't exactly remember who was who from your little UnderNet exploration earlier.

"THAT'S HER," He muttered.

"I thought it was," You muttered softly.

There was a slight pause and Papyrus turned back to what he was doing.

"Is it possible the child escaped the underground?" You asked.

"NOT AT ALL, THE BARRIER WAS NEVER BROKEN SO THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY THEY ESCAPED." He replied while he put more noodles into the boiling water.

"I KNOW THAT EVEN THE FLOWER HAD NO IDEA WHERE THE HUMAN ENDED UP."

"You mean Flowey?" You asked.

You had met a small Flower scared for his life in the ruins named Flowey. He told you the basics of the underground and explained why every monster hated humans. He mentioned Toriel and told you to avoid her but, it was completely impossible to do so. She had given you a cell phone and after she kept finding out where you were you realized it had a tracking device in it. Before you escaped the ruins you made sure you got rid of the phone so she couldn't find you out here.

"I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OTHER SENTIENT FLOWERS HANGING AROUND, HAVE YOU?" He sassed.

"How am I supposed to know that isn't normal down here?" You defended yourself.

He crossed his arms and huffed.

"I SUPPOSE I'LL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT." He walked over and picked up a few tomatoes off the counter.

You wanted to help him cook but when you asked earlier he seemed very amused by your offer.

"You know, I picked up some good cooking skills back home." You remarked.

"GOOD FOR YOU." He responded flatly.

"My grandparents loved lasagna, they even had a special recipe." That was actually a lie, whenever you stayed with them they just fixed frozen meals.

Every so often you'd get a frozen lasagna which was pretty good, well not as good as homemade lasagna but still okay.

Your comment seemed to catch Papyrus' interest though as he turned to face you.

"DID THEY NOW?" He seemed curious.

"Yeah! They made it for a lot of potlucks." You smiled somewhat remembering how your grandma used to cook frozen lasagnas and put them in her own corningware to take to potlucks.

Papyrus seemed puzzled.

"WHAT IS A POTLUCK?" He asked.

You put your hands in your lap as you tried to think of a way to describe them.

"Well, it's like a meal shared by a community and everyone contributes a dish." You explained.

"HM, BUT HOW DO YOU TRUST THE PEOPLE? WHAT IF THEY PREPARED THE FOOD WRONG OR POISONED IT?" He asked.

Well at least you weren't the only one down here at the moment that was paranoid someone would poison their food.

"Well, you almost always know the people there well. They are sort of like extended family in a way, you just have to trust them." You responded.

"DO YOU TRUST ME?"

That was an unexpected question, your (e\c) eyes looked around the room trying to decide what to reply with.

Did he want you to say yes or no? You didn't want to get on his bad side or make him disappointed so you had trouble trying to figure out which to say.

He just stared at you as he waited for a reply, he seemed to be studying your body language.

"Yeah, I trust you more than other monsters." You replied after a while.

He sighed and started cutting each tomato in half.

There was a dead silence and you wondered if you'd answered wrong.

You clicked your tongue and stood up, you went to head back to the couch before you were interrupted by Papyrus.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He asked.

"I was going to the couch?" You responded.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD LEAVE?" He put a hand on his hip.

"I didn't know I needed permission." You muttered.

"WELL, YOU DO NOW. GRAB A BAKING DISH OUT OF THAT CABINET." He pointed to a cabinet and you complied.

You walked past him and opened the cabinet, there was only one baking dish in it.

You took it out of the cabinet and placed it on the counter, the lid had been marked with the initials 'W.D.G' in a black marker.

"Who's W.D.G.?" You asked.

"I THINK HE WAS A PAST FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMETHING." He didn't really seem sure.

"You don't know?" You asked with a tilt of your head.

"WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR GREAT AUNT'S FULL NAME?" He snapped.

"Point taken," You responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 956 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
118K 3.3K 41
Almost all her life, y/n had been treated like shit. Her mother was horrible to her and she had problems on her writing app, Wattpad. She was stuck w...
45.2K 1.2K 36
(Y/n) had heard rumours about a local hotel being haunted by entities; videos online circulated, surrounding the building and what may lie dormant in...
63.1K 2.9K 24
(Y\N) is a young female spy and soldier fighting in the War of Humans and Monsters. She is fighting on the humans' side of the war until a turn of ev...