The Unknown sister- A Connor...

By TheVamps_NHC_Kenz

Madison Evans. She's Tristan's little sister, no one knows about her, till now. What will happen when she mov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Capter 5
Capter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Happy birthday Connor❤️❤️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 22

496 16 0
By TheVamps_NHC_Kenz

Madi's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I sighed as rolled out of my bed and got changed and went downstairs.

"Hey sleepy head." James laughed.  I rolled my eyes.

"Hey babe." Connor kissed my cheek as I sat down. I grabbed some pancakes and started eating them.

"Wow doesn't even say a word and just goes for the food." Brad laughed.

"Well duh" I laughed

"So where is Tris?" I questioned.

"He's still upstairs sleeping I believe. Why?"  Bradley questioned.

"I know his birthday is coming up so I wanted to surprise him." I smiled.

"Sounds like an amazing idea" Joe smiled as he walked in the house.

"We could fly out your parents and Anna out here." James smiled.

"Oh my god yes such a great idea James" I smiled.

"We can't tell Tris though it's our secret" I smiled again.

"Sounds good" Connor smiled.

"What sounds good?" Tristian said sleepily

"Uhh Pancakes of course that James made."  I smiled hoping he believed it.

"That does sound good" Tris smiled. As he ate the pancakes. 

-Time Skip to the next day-

"Ok I got my parents and Anna in on it they are flying out tomorrow." I smiled as I walked over to Connor.

"Awesome I told my parents what we were doing and they said they even wanted to come" Connor smiled.

"Awe sounds awesome" I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I love you" Connor said as he kissed me.

"I love you too Con" I smiled as I kissed him back.  It got a little bit heated until we heard someone clear their throat.

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment but I had an idea of getting Tris a cool looking cake" James smiled as he sat down beside on us on the couch.

"That's an awesome idea cause duhh we need to have cake" I said laughing.

"And I'm pretty sure Joe has the food all figured out." James said smiling.

"My family is coming down as well" Connor said smiling.

"I think Brad said his mom and dad were coming as well and I did ask my parents but they said they weren't sure yet and they would let me know" James smiled.

"Awe this is going to be so awesome" I smiled.

-Skip to Tristan's birthday/ Party day-

"OK so plan Joe is going to take Tradley out for the day while Jonnor and I stay here get everything set up" I said as I smiled.

"Oh man I have to deal with both of them? Why?" Joe said as he pretended to cry.

"Because if you just take Tris he will know somethings up now if you take Tris and Brad he will be less suspicious." I said laughing.

"Ok ok fine" Joe laughed as he went to get Tris.

"Ok so Tris Brad and I are going to have an "us" day so don't wait up byeee" Joe said.

"Ok Bye have fun" we all said as they left.

Tristan's P.O.V

I was upstairs relaxing in my bed playing around on my phone. After a while I realized no one has wished me a happy birthday a side from the fans. Usually Anna and my parents are the first to wish me a happy birthday. Something is up and I want to know what it is. I was about to get up and get ready to go downstairs till Joe came into my room.

"Oh good you're up Tris" he smiled.

"Isn't today our off day Joe?" I questioned

"Uhh right yes it is but you Brad and I are going to go out for the day" Joe smiled

"Well today is a very special day" I said trying to hint at him about my birthday.

"It's a Thursday? What's so special about a Thursday?" he asked looking confused.

"Um nothing never mind, give me a minute and I'll be ready" I sighed as I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready. Did Joe really forget my birthday? There's no way he couldn't have he knows everything about us more then we know most of the time.

"Ok let's go then" I said as I grabbed my phone. We went downstairs and I saw everyone sitting around the table eating or on their phones. Not one of them said a word. Till I heard Joe talking.

"Ok so Tris Brad and I are going to have an "us" day so don't wait up byeee" Joe said loudly so everyone could hear him. Then I heard them all say bye have fun at different times. But neither of them looked up. Wow that hurt.

Madi's P.O.V

"Ok their gone now right?" I asked

"Yep their gone" James smiled.

"Good, ok so we need to set up the house, go out and get the cake and food. Also we need to pick up everyone's family from the airport, all before 8pm" I sighed.

"Ok so I have an idea that will help us with everything" Connor smiled

"Oh yeah and what is that?" I questioned.

"Well I was thinking we get the New Hope Club boys to help out" Connor smiled.

"Hmm that does sound like a good idea" James said.

"Alright yeah call them up then" I said laughing.

After 20 mins of James talking to NHC he finally came back to the living room.

"Ok so they said they would go the decorations and be over in an hour or so. Oh and Joe said all the food is in the fridge downstairs" James smiled.

"Awe awesome thank you James" I said as I hugged him.

"Ok and when do you have to get the cake?" I questioned.

"Around 4" James said.

"Awesome that's around the same time everyone is going to be at the airport." Connor smiled.

"Awesome this is going to be awesome." James smiled.

-Time skip to 7:30pm-

"Ok so everything is set up, everyone is here and according to both Brad and Joe Tris still thinks we all forget his birthday." I said laughing a bit.

"I feel bad" James sighed.

"Don't James he is going to love all this" Connor smiled.

"Yeah you 3 did an amazing job" Ben smiled.

"Thanks but it was all this one's idea" Connor smiled as he put his arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Awe you guys are too cute" Lewis smiled.

"Ok so Joe texted me and saying they were on their way home." James said as we all hid.

"What is up with you Tris?" I heard Brad ask.

"You want to really know? Fine how about having your family forget your birthday or your fiancé or your FOUR best friends forget your birthday!" Tris said as he raised his voice. 

"Surprise! Happy Birthday" everyone screamed as we jumped out. Tris looked like he was actually ready to cry. So I went and hugged him.

"What is happening?" Tris asked as he was still hugging me.

"Well I wanted to do something special so I figured I would get all the families and close friends together for a party" I smiled.

"So that whole "Tradley Day" thing was just a lie to get me out of the house?" he questioned.

"Yes" I said laughing.

"And none of you actually forgot my birthday?" Tris asked.

"Of course we didn't Tristan we all love you and could never forget your birthday" I said smiling.

"You are the best" Tristan said as he hugged me and then went to see Anna and cut his cake.

"You really did do an amazing job" Joe smiled as he hugged me.

"Thanks for helping out Joe" I said as I hugged him back.

"Hello babe" Connor smiled as he brought me some cake.

"Thank you, it's so nice to have everyone together and for once I'm not worried about Chasity trying to be a bitch towards me" I smiled.

"I'm glad we did this" Connor kissed my cheek.

I am so glad I was able to pull all this off. I'm glad Tristan loved it. Today was such an awesome day and night with everyone we loved.

A/N: OMG I know it's been a minute I'm sorry ahah but yes I finally updated this story 😂🙈 thanks for everyone who is still reading this 😂🙈🙈🙈 ~Kenzie
Oh I'm also meeting/ seeing 5sos on Monday so that's exciting 😍❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.4K 50
|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! © all right reserved.
235 40 41
Your living as long as you remember by your uncle, his wife and there 2 daughters. Because you and your parents had an car crash when you were 4 year...
20.5K 1K 45
Connor Samuel John Ball, a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham, is done with life. His parents are forcing him to be someone he's not. Comforted by his w...
16.6K 673 40
Charlotte Matthews is a nice, beautiful, loyal girl. but when she goes to see her The Vamps perform with her best friend, who will she bump into and...