The Ghost Of Wayne Manor

By LoreneImp

Bruce Wayne is missing, and Wayne Manor is empty. It's the perfect place for a tired young ghost to settle do... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

2

7.9K 367 4
By LoreneImp

Danny peered his head into the kitchen, rubbing his ears. The kettle was whistling, and Alfred had gone out already. The British housekeeper forgot to turn it off. Danny sighed to himself, flicking off the burner. The screaming kettle lost its voice, but hot steam still billowed out of its spout. The stovetop was still hot, so he carefully moved it to a cold burner.

"If you had waited, I would've turned it off myself," Alfred said calmly. Danny froze. He was, of course, invisible, but the butler had seen him move the kettle. Wasn't the man supposed to be out? Had he come back early?

"..." Danny opened his mouth, but to sound came out. It was a terrible idea to interact with humans. He stepped aside for the Englishman to make his tea. Alfred was odd, it was unlikely he would tell anyone about him anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.5M 49.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
262K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
231K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc