New Boy Meets New Girl(Chresa...

By Danielle143MB

It all begins in a flashback then I change but even changing doesn't help me get away from pain. More

New Boy Meets New Girl(Chresanto Love Story)
New boy
What the actually f^ck?!
Hickies? I think not...
What is going on?!
I just wanted to be nice?
I am sorry part 1
I am Sorry 2 but am I to late?
When I love you so much why would you wanna break up?
Finally Heard My Cry For Help
A Virgin But Not A Virgin Mind
Danielle to Destiny
Destiny isn't My Dani
The Beach House Part 1: What is he hiding from me?
The Beach House Part 2: I created a freak and I don't remember how!
The Beach House part 3: Beauty
The beach house part 4: I-I.....I thought I could love you...
The Beach House PArt 5: It's Over
Author's Final Note +Info on maybe Sequal
Seriously?

Everything is changed...

998 5 0
By Danielle143MB

I turned my head and saw my cousin Andrew and I covered Chresanto up with his sweater. "What are you doing?! Do you not know how to knock?" I said and he folded his arms. "Well excuse me for trying to surprise my cousin and why are you on top of a dude?" He said and came up to me pulling me off and saw Roc shirtless. "Was you about to give him some cake?!?!?" he said angrily. "No no no!!!!! It was just a kiss" I said and Roc looked at me knowing I was lying but then looked at Andrew. "Well who are you?" Andrew said. "I am her umm..." he tried to finish and looked at me. "M-my boyfriend..We started dating a few weeks ago"  I said while jumping next to Chresanto and holding his arm tightly against me. "Oh well I am going to go unpack I don't wanna hear any cake bein given though" I nodded at Andrew as he left then looked at Chres he had surprise in his face but I could see some happiness. "Look it was only so my cousin wouldn't kill you" "You act like I was caring about that..." He responded while grabbing my waist against him and letting his hand slide down to my but I blushed. He kissed my lips gentely and I smiled until he put me down and stood up putting on his shirt again.

"W-where are you going?" I asked and he smiled at me. "Just going home hang out with your cousin girlfriend" he said smiling while pulling me into another kiss and I feel him bite on my lip for an entrance. When he asked I let him in and he danced around my mouth and I did the same to him. when he pulled away I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him back into a kiss. He smiled as he kissed me again but then pulled away while I tried to kiss him then smirked at me. "I know you love my lips just wait a little bit sweetie you will be able to enjoy them at school so hurry and be ready to go back.

~Skipping to Monday~

I went to school letting my cousin drop my off and I saw Chres waiting for me. when I blushed and saw people glancing at me and looking away. When I looked down Chres put his arm around me. While we walked down the hall people still looked and when he pulled me into a peck they looked away. My bully is now my boo....The thing is that I liked it...I liked his kisses no I mean I love his kisses I wanted him to keep kissing me and never end. But if I did then I would probably let him do something I would regret.  After I got to my locker he kissed my cheek. "Dani don't worry nobody gonna bother you but um yo girls are kinda busy so sorry if ur a lone more then usual" I looked at him confused until I saw Nikee, Arterria, and Ari were all over Prince, PRodigy, and Ray.  Alot must have happened during my absences. When I saw them hanging out I just closed my locker and headed to class. I was happy for them but I have to catch up on everything......Socially and Academicly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The City By sam

Fanfiction

41.8K 1.2K 56
She changed, but pain does that to people.
247K 6.7K 53
some things, is best not to be explained. My very first story.
Run By FraeuleinM

Fanfiction

1.6K 208 18
Life was not how they imagined it. But if one door closes, another will open and you can find unexpected things... or people behind that door.
303 29 29
Sometimes the past comes back around to bite you in the ass.