Sugary Sweet; You are my Drug

By grislyjellyfish

Jungkook is that one popular kid that everyone knows and wants to be. Except, he has a bit of an obsession th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

4.1K 159 97
By grislyjellyfish

"Fucker is still doing shit," Namjoon muttered as he took in the scene before him: a man's body lay beaten on the ground, his neck twisted, fingers broken and face stomped on. His nose was nearly crushed back into his face. Not to mention the distinct stench of gasoline covering the body; same as last time.

A few of his ribs poked out of his chest, and a little bit of dried blood stuck below his lower lip. Namjoon stood up, frowning. From what they'd gathered, there was a scuffle before the man was allegedly murdered.

"Joon-ah."

He turned around, eyes meeting Seokjin's.

"The news crew is here," Seokjin explained, eyebrows furrowed. "They asked to have a word from you."

The younger groaned. "I don't have time for that. Tell them I'll talk later. If they cared, then they'd leave me to continue my investigation."

With that, he turned and walked away, going to look over the crime scene again. Seokjin frowned. Lately, the brunette has been so focused on the case and finding the killer that he's been losing focus on other more important things. 'Like our relationship,' the elder thought, bitterly. He'd hardly slept. The suspect knew to hide their fingerprints and leave no trace that could potentially lead to them. The only idea they had for the suspect was that he could possibly be a college student, seeing as both victims were students. Maybe the guy held some sort of grudge against them.

Seokjin huffed and turned to speak to the news crew. 'Hopefully we find him soon..'

~

Yoongi wanted to be alone. When he'd told Jungkook this, it had really hurt him. Although, it was understandable; his boyfriend was just found dead. 'Hyung probably blames himself,' Jungkook thought, feeling guilty. Why'd he have to go and kill Yeongseo? Why didn't he just show Yoongi that he was a terrible boyfriend? Now Yoongi was upset. And it was all Jungkook's fault. The redhead slammed his door behind him as he entered his apartment, dropping his stuff to the floor. Yoongi wasn't at class that day and when Jungkook went to visit and see if he was okay, he'd been pushed away; Yoongi telling him he wasn't really in the mood to hang out. The tear stains on his cheek had Jungkook regretting what he'd done.

Jungkook froze as he entered his room. There Taehyung and Jimin were, sifting through photos of Yoongi, eyes wide. The redhead's bedside drawer was open, revealing more. Taehyung gazed up, eyes meeting Jungkook's, and tensed. Jimin rose an eyebrow at the other and did the same, jaw dropping. Neither said anything as Jungkook stepped in, snatching up his photos and carefully returning them back to the drawer, slamming it shut. He stared blankly at the other two, saying nothing.

Jimin cleared his throat and began: "S-Sorry we looked through your stuff. Um- I just wanted to let you know that it's okay that you like Yoongi-hyung."

Jungkook remained silent.

"Yeah," Taehyung added, chuckling nervously. "Even though it does seem a bit..."

He paused, giving the younger a nervous look. "Obsessive," he finished.

Jungkook crossed his arms, frowning. "You can not tell him."

The tone of his voice sent shivers down their spines.

"Y-Yeah. Of course."

The silence seemed to stretch on.

Jimin cleared his throat. "Well, do you want to talk about it?"

Jungkook pondered a moment before replying, "sure..."

If it wasn't awkward between them before, then it definitely was now. Jimin was at a loss for words.

"Well uhh... When did it start? The crush, i mean," he cleared his throat afterwards, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"When I first met hyung, maybe even a bit before that," Jungkook explained, sprawling out on his bed.

"I have one: do you stalk Yoongi? I don't even mean this as a joke because these pictures concern me. Like, just ask him out if you're that into him," Taehyung grumbled, glaring at the younger.

"Look, I didn't mean for this to happen. It just did. I- I don't know- just thought he was really pretty, you know? I started taking pictures because I wanted to remember his beauty in case I never got to see him again... which I did. I admit, the others are more guilty pleasure, but I mean well."

A silence hung over the room, Jimin and Taehyung gaping at the redhead. Was this really the same Jungkook from a year ago?!

"Shit, dude. Well, I ship it now," Jimin exclaimed, stars in his eyes.

Taehyung, however, was cautious. "Alright, I'll ship it too, but you better not be stalking him or be doing some crazy yandere shit."

"Ugh. I just love him, okay? I'm not crazy," Jungkook grumbled, ignoring the nagging of his brain yelling at him for lying to his two closest friends.

"Good," the brunette stated, nodding his head. "Now, where do you want to eat because we originally came here to go out."

"I'm not really in the mood."

"Rude!" Jimin suddenly shrieked, pouting. "We came all the way here to treat our maknae and you refuse. How dare you. Tae, let's go."

"See ya," Taehyung waved as he was dragged away.

Jungkook waited until he could hear the door close behind them before opening his bedside drawer and pulling out the stack of photos, looking over each one as he lounged on his bed. Luckily, there were no creases or smudges. For that, he was grateful. As he went through every photo, he began to miss the elder. Is he doing okay? The worry was getting to him; Jungkook pulled his phone out and opened the messages he had with Yoongi.

Jungkook:

hyung are you okay? I dont mean to bother you but I just wanted to make sure everything is alright

It was a while before Yoongi responded.

Yoongi:

Yeah. Thanks Jungkook. Sorry for turning you away before. If you want to then you can come over now. You dont have to tho...

Jungkook sprang up from his bed, hurriedly returning the photos to his bedside table, and going over to his closet for a pair of pajamas. He shoved them and his toothbrush into a backpack, as well as his hairbrush and phone charger.

Jungkook:

omw

He was out the door in minutes.

~

Yoongi was surprised to find Jungkook at his doorstep ten minutes after he'd texted him. Actually, how did Jungkook even know where he lived? He didn't remember ever bringing the redhead to his apartment. He shrugged it off as he ushered the other inside, offering a small smile.

"You got here quick," Yoongi teased, settling back down on his couch and wrapping himself in a blanket.

"Yeah. I was worried, hyung. Can I give you a hug?" Jungkook asked, worry lacing his features.

Yoongi blinked a few times before nodding, face flushing when the other practically threw himself to the elder.

"I'm here for you, hyung. Anything you need and I'll be there."

If his face wasn't red before, it certainly was now. "Th-thank you."

"It's no problem at all. I care about you, hyung."

"H-hey. You can lay off the hyung... I mean-! For-for now," the elder stuttered out, flush reaching his ears and neck.

'Fuck.'

"Okay, Yoongi," Jungkook replied, giving the other a sweet smile.

The two curled up together on the couch, Yoongi eventually resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder, while they looked for a movie to watch. They decided on some random Netflix action movie. Jungkook found it hard to pay attention when Yoongi was so close- it was hard not to just pull him in for a kiss right then and there. Meanwhile, Yoongi wasn't much better. Every little movement Jungkook made, the elder could feel. He was sure he'd have an eternal blush at this point.

'Why am I getting so flustered?' He thought, trying to calm himself.

Jungkook tried desperately to think of other things, after failing to pay attention to the movie. It was hard. He wanted to kiss Yoongi. He needed to kiss Yoongi. He was going to kiss Yoongi. The redhead was surprised when he met the elder's gaze as he turned. Yoongi seemed to be in the same state as him. if that were the case...

"Yoongi," Jungkook muttered, surprised by the sudden huskiness to his voice.

The shiver that ran through Yoongi gave Jungkook a spark of pleasure and satisfaction; which he ignored in exchange for lowering his gaze to those soft pink lips. Soft doll-like lips. Kissable lips. The two were subconsciously leaning towards each other.

"Yoongi," Jungkook began, meeting the elder's gaze as he licked his lips, watching the other follow his movements with his eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

Yoongi nodded numbly, heart threatening to jump out of his chest. It was as if time had slowed; Jungkook tried to keep his breathing even as he leaned in, watching the elder, whose eyes fluttered closed. When their lips finally met, it was as if all stress had been sucked from his body. He gently tugged the elder closer, moving his lips against soft pink ones. Yoongi let out a soft noise, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. A sudden fire surged through him and he pulled the smaller onto his lap, sucking on his lips.

The elder responded eagerly, their tongues wrestling. A bit of saliva rolled down Jungkook's chin but he didn't care; the only thing on his mind was Yoongi. The need for air had them pulling back, gasping. They stared wide-eyed at each other, as if they couldn't believe what had just happened. Jungkook went to say something, but was interrupted by those enticing lips reconnecting to his own. He quickly lost himself again.

It was when he'd subconsciously groped the elder's butt, causing him to moan softly and buck his hips against Jungkook's that he decided it best to move to the bedroom. Yoongi gasped as he was easily lifted, surprised and even more turned on by the other's strength. He was unceremoniously thrown on the bed, Jungkook quickly climbing above him. The redhead stripped himself of his shirt, grinning when he saw Yoongi do the same.

He was so beautiful. His skin was pale and soft, unmarked. The pale blue hair crowned his head, making him look overall ethereal. Yoongi whined and turned his head to the side, face red. Jungkook smirked.

"You're so beautiful, hyung," he purred, sliding his hands up Yoongi's sides, eliciting a shiver from him.

"S-stop teasing.."

The redhead leaned back in for a kiss, the two once again losing themselves in the slide of their lips. His hands trailed Yoongi's body, mapping it out in his head. He never wanted to forget it. It was hard not to just rip off the rest of their clothes and ravage the shorter; suck marks into his skin as he pounded hard-

Jungkook groaned as he felt Yoongi rut against him, a small moan slipping from his mouth.

"Fuck," he muttered, meeting the elder's thrusts.

"Where do you keep the lube?"

Yoongi whined and pointed to his bedside table, Jungkook pulling away to grab the item. When he'd turned back to the other, a gasp escaped him when he saw that Yoongi had removed the rest of his clothes. His pale thighs were amazingly distracting, Jungkook licking his lips and leaning down to suck a few bruises into the skin.

"C-come on. Jungkook-"

"Hmm?" The younger teased, inching his way towards Yoongi's hole, licking and sucking.

"Ngh- please-"

"Ah, I like when you beg. While you're at it, call me daddy," Jungkook replied, devilish smirk on his face.

"Daddy- please.."

Jungkook groaned and pulled away, lubed fingers pressing to the elder's entrance. He carefully slid one in, using his other hand to remove his own pants- with a little help from Yoongi. The pale-haired male was soon writhing and moaning beneath Jungkook, three fingers deep in his ass.

"Please! Daddy, please!"

"Please what?"

Yoongi whined, gripping the other by the shoulders. "P-please fuck me," he moaned out, thighs trembling.

In a second Jungkook's fingers were gone, his dick pressed to Yoongi's hole. He had to hold back from just shoving in.

"Ready?"

Yoongi nodded and the redhead slowly began to push in, stopping every once in a while so the elder could get used to the stretch. Once he was fully sheathed, he waited until Yoongi gave him the okay to move. His thrusts started out slow, eventually picking up speed as he searched for that one spot- Yoongi suddenly let out a high moan, nails digging into the other's back. 'Jackpot.'

Jungkook's thrusts turned erratic as he neared his orgasm, Yoongi moaning louder as he neared his own. The elder's back arched off the bed and he moaned Jungkook's name, coming between them. Jungkook groaned as the other clenched around him, only needing a few more thrusts before coming inside the elder, satisfied groans leaving him. He pulled out and laid next to Yoongi, pulling him in for a hug. Just like that, they fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 516 11
Yoongi is unhealthily obsessed with his piano teacher Areum. Ever since he was 11 years old he knew she was the only one for him. He finally got the...
5.7K 422 50
"I know you want me." - Jimin was the most innocent boy ever he was pretty shy and was really thankful when he found a new best friend. Taehyung was...
265 21 22
In Gwangyun university, there's a killer that is really good at hiding his identity and it happen repeated inside the university. What is the purpose...
33K 1.3K 25
Choi yn, the most known and praised youth icon has done many wrongdoings under her cover of being the perfect girl. from her relationship going down...