The Pain He Holds [BxB]

By LeoLord_03

Evan Jakes is 5'6, 18 years old and a closeted gay. It seems that every day is on a constant repeat. That i... More

First Day
The Dance
My Big Mouth
The Man From Before
Trouble Maker
I'm Not a Lightweight!
Aftercare & Aspirin
A Day with You
Chapter Nine - Spend Thanksgiving With Me
Chapter Ten - Sunsets Calm Me.
Chapter Eleven - A Day At The Mall
Chapter Thirteen - Crown Him King
Chapter Fourteen - A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Fifthteen - An Emotional Day
Chapter Sixteen - Introduce Me
Chapter Seventeen - Broken
Chapter Eighteen - The Struggle
Chapter Nineteen - Don't Leave Me
Chapter Twenty - Memories
Chapter Twenty One - My Happiness
Chapter Twenty Two - Expressing Myself
Chapter Twenty Three - The King Is Back
Chapter Twenty Four - I'm All Yours
Chapter Twenty Five - Family, Always.
Authors Note.

Chapter Twelve - A Trip To The Nurse

3.6K 166 12
By LeoLord_03

Noah's PoV

"You never do anything in the house to help out! Get a job or something you prick!"

My mother yelled at my father as I sat in the backseat quietly.

"Don't you dare call me a prick you bitch! You know I lost my job and I've been trying!"
I held my younger sister and brother close to me as they continued.

"Get out of the car right now Adam!"

My mother yelled while my father continued rambling on. She finally had enough of his excuses.

"What?" My father said in disbelief.

"You heard me, out now! I'm dropping you off up the street, I can't take this anymore."

"You're not leaving me!"

"G-get off me Adam!"

The last thing I remember is my father grabbing my mothers arm, turning the wheel harshly the car went crashing into the tree off the road, rolling down the hill I blacked out from the impact.

Sitting up fast I feel the tears prick my eyes.

Covering my mouth I feel the vomit rush up my throat. Running into the bathroom, I let everything out, emptying my stomach.

It burns.

I let the tears fall while I felt like I wasn't in control.

Fuck, I want to stay home, but she wouldn't be proud.

Standing up I look at the mirror, taking in my appearance.

I look terrible.

My hairs sticking up in all directions, bags under my eyes and my skin is paler than a whiteboard.

I brush my teeth and wash my face then walk back into my room, grabbing an outfit for school.

A black hoodie and some grey sweats.

Walking back into the bathroom I get changed.

My hair won't stay down.

Brushing my hair down it starts to poke up again.

Groaning in frustration I finally give up, throwing the brush the handle snaps off.

Fuck it

Flipping the hood up I make my way down the stairs.

______________________

I walked into the school while everyone's eyes were on me. They watched my every move. Their gazes burning holes in my back.

I glare at the crowd, they all immediately look away. Shoving my hands into my pockets I make my way to my locker.

Letting my imagination take me to the clouds, I'm soon interrupted when I accidentally bump into someone.

Turning around I stare at the person.

"You got a problem?" He says with a frown, crossing his arms his black tattoos were on display.

You've got to be kidding..

"Not gonna answer?"

I stare at him with a blank expression.

He's not worth it.

Turning around I begin to walk.

Wincing as a sharp pain spreads throughout my head.

Rubbing the back of my head I turn around, glaring at him before I swing my fist and hit him in the jaw.

He groans, coming at me in full speed. He throws punches, occasionally hitting me, while missing st the same time.

I kick my leg forward hitting his stomach. He falls to the ground as I walk up to him kicking him repeatedly.

I felt myself slipping out of conscious, my body taking control of itself as I continued to kick.

I felt my lips turn upwards into a smile before I stop myself, frowning. 

I glare towards the crowd making some people back up. While others took a step forward smirking.

"He's such a beast.." A girl mumbled to her friend, earning a nod.

"I know right, more like a monster" She whispered.

______________________

Groaning I look down at my hands.

I really messed up this time.

Cuts littered my hands as well as fresh bruises that started to form.

My head still hurts and I want to vomit.

Walking to my class people stare, but they left me alone.

Finally...

Swinging the door open as I walk in, their eyes burning holes into my body. Making me a little self-conscious.

Ignoring them I take my seat, looking in front Evans in his seat, head turned staring at me with those big round doe eyes.
Narrowing my eyes I smirk at him while putting my head in my hands.

His face flushes a light pink, Evan quickly turns around and I try to focus.

My head..

Groaning quietly I look at the teacher, putting all my attention on her.

My vision starts to get blurry as I felt myself slip out of conscious.

Evan's PoV

The teacher she explains to us what we're doing.

"So class you're going to do an essay on the book we've-"

Thump!

Everyone turns around to see what made that noise. She walks to the back of the room before gasping.

"Mr. Collen?" She taps his shoulder, trying to wake him up. She continues to do so, he groans.

"Miss, can I go to the nurse's office?" He asked, his voice coming out raspy and croaky.

Noah looks up, his once vibrant blue eyes now dull.

"Oh my goodness yes honey, you look terrible! Go ahead. Will, someone go with him?" She turns looking at everyone while no one volunteered. 

Maybe I should..

Raising my hand I look at her with a smile.

"Oh Evan, thank you so much!"

Standing up I walk over to them. Helping Noah we walk out of the class.
Heading to the nurse's office. Noah stares ahead, not paying any attention to me.

This is awkward...

Entering the office it's empty.

She must've left early.

"Where's the nurse?!" Slightly annoyed he walks to the bed, falling down with an oomph!

"I don't know she must've left already." Putting his books down I turn around.

Did he fall asleep?

Making my way to him I bend down.

He looks so calm, not tense and guarded. Relaxed.

Smiling to myself I run my fingers through his hair. Enjoying the soft feel of his curls.

Okay, enough of touching his hair! Gotta' take care of him!

Standing up I pull the covers over him.

"Don't leave Evan.." He mumbled out, his blue eyes trained on me, watching my movements.

"I didn't know you were awake, but I won't" smiling I go to sit down but he grabs my arm, pulling me down onto the bed.

"Stay"

My heart starts racing as I looked up at him. He looked down at me with a frown.

"I'm not leaving Noah, I promise"

He nods his head, burying his face in my shoulder.

"Noah" I laugh quietly while tracing circles on his back.

Closing my eyes I let myself sleep.
______________________

"Get off" mumbling he grabs my arms tightly, making my eyes shoot open. 

"Noah" His grip tightening, wincing I look down.

"Noah, wake up! You're hurting me"

His blue eyes shot open, staring down at me.

"Oh thank goodness.." Smiling at him his grip loosens, his hands immediately go up, covering his mouth.

I move to the side, watching as he quickly got up, rushing into the bathroom.

I stood up, walking into the bathroom he's leaning over the toilet, emptying his stomach. Bending down next to him I rub his back until he stops.

"T-thank you Evan" he mumbled out, before rinsing his mouth.

He walked out of the bathroom, gathering his stuff he left me standing in the nurses' office.

Why does he keep sending mixed signals?

Sighing I rub my temples in frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 19 12
This story is a remake of 'Unexpected Romance'. It's a friends to enemies to lovers Romance. The main characters; Ethan and Noah have known each ot...
2.2K 144 36
Aiden hid the year-long abuse from everyone; his mother, father, and baby cousin. That was, until it became too much, and his parents pulled him out...
110K 4.3K 46
All Noah wants to do is finish high school without any problems. Until a problem arrives in the form of the new kid, Aaron. Noah begins to fall for...
14.3K 629 33
"Goodbye, Sam Thomas Foster," "Goodbye, Michael October Valley," ------ When Michael came out, life as he knew it ended. Everything fell apart and h...