The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 5

10K 95 12
By LoveAday

Edited

Michelle P.O.V.

A few minutes after Eva left I grabbed my car keys and headed in the direction of the coffee shop. I arrived in time to see her walk inside. I parked discreetly and watched the entrance of the coffee shop. My phone rang.

"Hey Mom." I answered.

"Hey baby how are you?"

"I'm fine, isn't it like 5 in the morning over there? Why are you up?"

"Well if I were home I'd be up by now so I'm wide awake. Are you and Eva alright?"

As if on cue the coffee shop door opened and Eva emerged... with Lauren.

"We're fine Mom, uh I just remembered I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. I should get started on it." I lied.

I watched Eva and Lauren walk to her car.

"Awe so charming." Mom gushed, "Just like your father was. Well you have a nice day I'll call later. Love you princess."

"I love you too mom." We hung up.

I let 3 cars get behind Laurens car before I started to follow her. I realized they were going to Laurens house and I took a short cut and parked at the park down the street from her where I could have clear view of her house. A few minutes later they pulled into the driveway and went into her house.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. A million thoughts ran through my head. What were Lauren and Eva doing together? Why didn't she tell me they were meeting up? And why did they go to her house instead of staying in the coffee shop?

My brow furrowed and I felt myself getting angry. She lied to me.

I jumped out of my car and stormed into the park. What do I do? Do I bang on the door and demand to know whats going on? Or do I wait for her at my house and confront her? Or do I say nothing, she'll wonder why I followed her and think I dont trust her... Should I even trust her?

I yanked some leaves off of a low hanging branch and rip them up. A little boy gave me a funny look and ran off. I huff and walk further into the park. I need to calm down. I thought. One lap around the trail. That always helps me think. Yes one lap, then I'm going to get answers.

Lauren P.O.V

Eva sat nervously on my bed fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She was something to look at, those big pretty eyes and all that hair. She cleared her throat,

"So..."

"So, what do you want to know?" I sat down beside her.

"I don't know," she sighed "I'm good at kissing and handing the boobs. But I won't know what to do when its about going down there."

Her accent made her sound so innocent.

"Wait you've never had sex with a girl before?"

She blushes slightly and shakes her head,

"I'm a virgin."

"So that's why you've been holding out on Chelle?" I ask.

She nods again. I run my hand through my hair and pull it back into a ponytail.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "What exactly are you expecting me to do?"

She looked me dead in the eye,

"I want you to show me how to make love, with a girl."

I frown,

"I'm not having sex with you, you're my bestfriends girlfriend. Who the hell does shit like that?"

She blushed deeply,

"No! That's not what i mea- well  I don't know maybe, I-if maybe I practice on you. Then I'd be be good for her." she stammered through the sentences and wrung her hands.

I jumped up,

"What the hell!? Do I look like a fucking test dummy to you. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She buried her head in a pillow and starts sobbing,

"Michelle's going to leave me!" she wailed, she began to ramble on in French.

I sighed and sat back down beside her and pulled her into my arms.

"Shh shhh calm down." I cooed, "She's not going anywhere she's crazy about you."

I tilted her head up so I could look her in the eyes.

"Eva you're a beautiful, passionate person. If Michelle left you for something as small as how you are in bed then I would personally kick her ass."

Eva smiled slightly then sat up and wiped her eye.

"You really mean that?"

"Yes of course."

I heard a noise and jumped.

"Was that your door?" Eva asked.

I shrug but go to check. I open the front door and look out. There's no one around my house but at the park someone was getting into a black lexus. Michelle's mom has that car. I squint at it but its parked kind of far and the windows are tinted. Eva came down the hall.

"I'd better get back, or Michelle will worry. I'm surprised she has not texted me." Eva said.

I nodded and got my keys from the basket on my kitchen table. As we walk to the car I look towards the park and notice the black lexus with the tinted windows was gone.

Michelle P.O.V

I drive home in double time, go in my room and lock myself in the bathroom. I had snuck in Laurens house (I had a key) and overheard part of their conversation. So it's true, Eva's afraid to have sex with me.

It was kind of flattering to me, the thought that I made her nervous.

She was comfortable with Lauren though. Maybe if Lauren were to join us... I shook my head. What the hell was wrong with me? Lauren would never go for a something like that, a threesome. But Lauren wants me it's so obvious. And deep down I want her. The image of Lauren, Eva and I in bed flashed into my mind and I found the thought to be extremely appealing.

Maybe I'll playfully bring it up to Lauren and see what she thinks. My stomach tightened at the thought of her rejecting me. I took a deep breath. 'No matter what we do things will never get weird between Lauren and me' I told myself.

Knock knock

"Baby, I'm back." It was Eva.

"I'll be out in a minute," I called and turned the water on.

"Alright I'm going to make us breakfast." I listened as her footsteps got farther and farther away.

I pulled out my cell and called Lauren.

"Wassup Chelle." She answered.

"I have an idea..." I began.

"Ok?"

"Its a little...um out there" I stammered, "But umm, I mean, if you want to say no you can that's no problem at all I wouldn't take it personally cause we've been friends for so long and you kno--"

"What the hell are you talking about? Spit it out Michelle damn." Lauren laughed and I chuckled nervously.

"Umm I was wondering if... you can say no by the way... but I was wondering if you would be interested in a umm," my voice lowered to a whisper, "a threesome."

Silence.

Lauren said nothing for a full minute.

"You can say no..." I said softly.

More silence then a sigh, "Whats with you and your girl both tryna reel me into a thruple? And I know you snuck into my house bitch." Lauren snapped.

"What's with you meeting up with my girl in secret, bitch? We're all fucking crazy are you gonna help me or not?"

Lauren sucked her teeth, "Fine, I'll fuck you whores. I've got no plans this weekend anyway." 

I giggled excitedly, "Yayyyy I love you bestfriend."

~~~~~

So this was the plan. Tomorrow night I would pretend like we were going out to dinner and take Eva to the Marriott, where I had bought a room. Lauren would be there waiting for us in lingerie with the room decked out all romantic like. Then we would both seduce her. I crossed my fingers. I hope this goes well.

A/N : In order to read the next chapter and other chapters such as 6, 9, 11 etc. (Because of "adult" content) you have to follow me then re-add the story to your library. Enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 173 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
2M 40.3K 25
Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for anyone. She was friends with almost most g...
45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...
60 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...