Maid for you

By 4evainlovee

"Can I have a hug?" Hennessy said, tears running down her cheeks. He walked over to her, and wrapped his arms... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter five

3.8K 145 7
By 4evainlovee

Hennessy woke up with a feeling of guilt. She fell asleep before she could even pack, just a little. She was feeling a lot better though, definitely over her sickness. She figured that she should apologize to Alexander, for making him wait another day.

One thing Hennessy didn't know was how to contact him. She figured if he was rich enough to stay at The W, she should be able to google
him.

Alexander Dalton-

12,000,000 results in .56 seconds

Alexander Dalton gets named in Forbes 30 under 30 list.

Alexander Dalton CEO of Dalton Companies is the youngest CEO- at age 24.

Alexander Dalton may be the worlds hottest, richest, and most eligible bachelor.

Mr. Dalton is now a multi-billionaire. And we've cracked the code to why.

Hennessy's eyes scanned the screen, he was a fucking CEO? Why didn't he tell her that. She clicked on the last link. After skimming the article she found of that he was the owner of an electricity company, and according to the article 'it was a bigger empire than other leading companies. And he's only 24' 

Hennessy then went to Instagram, and looked him him. God, 150 million followers, her jaw dropped. He was an Instagram model, with pictures of him shirtless, posing in suits and even in relaxed t-shirts and jeans which looked amazing on him. Clicking on the comments, there were 1,000's of fans, telling them how hot he was, or how much they wanted to be his girlfriend. He had fan pages  for godsakes. 

"Jesus christ." Hennessy muttered, then looking up the corporate office for his company. She figured that's where he would be, and she wanted to apologize for what happened the day before.

She changed her clothes quickly, so that she wouldn't change her mind. She put on a big sweatshirt and jeans. Hennessy headed out, locking the door behind her and going to the car. She typed in the directions to Maps on her phone and headed off.

After a bit, Hennessy pulled up to the biggest skyscraper she had ever seen, it seemed like it went to heaven since it was so tall. Taking a few deep breaths, she stepped out of the car walking up to the huge building before she lost her courage.

Opening the huge glass doors, she instantly felt out of place as everyone was wearing formal business attire. Pencil skirts and tight buns, all the business people stared at her. She walked up to the front desk and the attendant smiled widely.

"What can I do for you?"

"Hi, I just need to speak to Mr. Dalton." Hennessy said, and a look flashed across the attendants face that said 'if you only knew how many people come in here saying that'.

"Do you have an appointment."

"No, I am sorry. But just call him and tell him Hennessy is here, he knows me." Hennessy tried to convince her, not wanting the trip to be for nothing.

"Please leave the establishment." The lady said, and Hennessy's eyes got wide.

"What, no! Please just call him, I promise he knows me." She knew the attendant had made up her mind, and she didn't know what to do.

"Get off of the premises."

"Jesus! A little rude are we?" Hennessy said, standing her ground.

"I am doing my job Miss and you need to exit the premises right away. I have already contacted security." The attendant sneered, crossing her arms. 

"Okay. I will wait till they arrive. But it seems we have some time on our hands. Would you mind phoning Mr. Dalton and telling him Hennessy is here."

"I do not want to bother him, Vodka, was it?" The secretary said, and Hennessy saw red. She has had her fair share of people making fun of her name but someone in a professional environment shouldn't get to do so.

"Okay listen here you little-"

"Hennessy!" She heard someone's voice shout, and she turned around to see Alexander walking up to her quickly as he surveyed what was happening.

"Hi. That chick tried to throw me out. Fucking bitch." She muttered as he held onto her waist, and she wanted to lean into the touch but she knew it would be inappropriate.

"What?" Alexander said as he walked them to the elevators. He got notified that there was a 'commotion' going on in the lobby and he figured he should check it out. But little did he realize it would be Hennessy causing that.

"Nothing. But that secretary of yours is a little rude. She called me 'Vodka'! How rude is that! Little bitch." Hennessy muttered, crossing her arms.

"That is over the line, but the reason she is still here is because of her stubbornness." The elevator doors dinged open and both of them walked in. Alexander hit the number 40 for his floor and leaned against the wall of the elevator.

"Do you mind telling me what this surprise visit is for?"

"Yeah, I just was you know, doing a little cyber stalking and saw that you were a fucking CEO! Of, and I quote, 'the highest profiting and fastest growing company in centuries' and fuck you better believe that I lost it. A multi-billionaire, really? And you didn't mind to tell me? 150 million followers?" Hennessy finished her rant and the elevator doors slid open. Alexander grabbed her by the wrist and led her past the receptionist two big doors and straight to the giant wooden doors that she assumed led to his office.

"Go inside. I will be right there." He said, opening the door for her. She took in the huge office, it was bigger than her whole apartment. She sat down in front of the intimidating huge wood desk, her eyes flicking to the huge window behind it. Crossing her legs she was more nervous than she should've been.

All the sudden the doors slammed open from behind her and Hennessy didn't dare to look back. She heard the sound of shoes tapping on the marble flooring before they stopped.

"Hennessy." She looked up when Alexander addressed her, he was now situated behind the desk in a plush huge office chair.

"Yes Mr. Dalton."

"Why did you call me that." He asked, thrown by the professionalism, and was missing the sarcastic Hennessy. 

"It just seems that this has turned very professional very quick."

"Oh Hennessy, you don't know what my professional side is. Anyway, I have a few things to discuss with you. One, you will not curse profusely as you do. Two, you will disclose your past employment with me." He said, writing the things down in a notepad.

"Um, that's it? Okay. And just to say, I also came here to apologize."  

"For what?"

"Falling asleep yesterday, I inconvenienced you by not being ready yesterday and I'm sorry." She said quietly, and Alexander leaned in.

"What?" He breathed out as he was still leaning close to her.

"I'm sorry for-"

"No I know what you said. But why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong, you needed to rest." Alexander cut her off, she apologized too much, he wanted to know why. He wanted to figure her out like a puzzle. 

"Okay." She said, and looked into his eyes. She could tell he wanted to know more about her story but she wasn't willing to give it up yet. Alexander cleared his throat, and sat back in his big leather chair, crossing his ankles.

"So what is your employment history." 

"Well one of my first jobs was when I was 15 at a fast food restaurant, I worked there for a year. Then I worked a retail job, I worked there for 2 years. Um, then I uh, stripped for a bit." Her voice got so quiet Alexander almost didn't hear her. Of course he knew she was a stripper but he wanted her to tell him. He wanted her to trust him.

"A stripper? How long." His voice dripped with professionalism.

"2 years. Then I have been at the hotel for a year. Had." Hennessy chuckled to herself, looking down at her fidgeting hands.

"Mmhm. How old are you?"

"22."

"Okay."

"Is the fuc-the interrogation over?" She looked back up at him, and narrowed her big brown eyes at him.

"No. Why did you leave as a stripper? I am sure that you made more there than you did at the hotel."

"I do not think I have to divulge that information to you, as it does not matter why I left a past job that has nothing to do with the job you are employing me with." Hennessy said, and was proud that she sounded so professional. But Alexander was shocked, he didn't think she had that pure business-like woman under there.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard."

"It is my business because what if you got fired for robbing the whole place? Or because you sold drugs. It is 100% my need to know." Alexander said, and was annoyed that he had to be this serious with her. He liked it better when they could joke around.

"I assure you I wasn't robbing." Hennessy mumbled, getting very anxious at having to tell him details of her life. She looked back down, as suddenly her nails became very interesting.

"Hennessy. Tell me." He was using a very stern voice, and she took a deep breath.

"I-it's a long story."

"I have plenty of time." Alexander said, and she knew that he wasn't going to stop until he heard why, so she gave up and decided to tell him. She rolled her eyes and looked up at him, and started her story.

"God. Fine. So, when I first started everything was fine. I mean of course, occasionally you will get the person who touches a little too much, or gropes you when you're walking by, but it was fine. But about a year and a half in we hired a new bodyguard, George. Fucking George." Her eyes grew big as she realized that she cursed. What was he going to do? Alexander specifically told her not to curse and there she goes doing it.

"Please continue." Alexander's soft voice said. He wanted her to talk more, even though he was already pissed that people were groping her and touching her wrongly, he put a calm look on his face. As he realized she was very nervous when he got mad.

"Okay. So George comes along. Once again, everything is fine for a month or something like that. Then one day, when I was walking by him, he grabbed me. And pushed me against the wall. He started to choke me and said 'You're a fucking whore. That's all you'll be. So as long as I'm here you are going to please me as well.' And I was so scared! So fucking scared." She said, and realized tears were streaming down her face. She hastily wiped them, taking a deep breath.

"He left me alone for the rest of that night. But the next night as I was walking to the back room and he pushed me into a VIP room and locked it. And he uh- raped me. I was hoping that since he got what he wanted he would stop. And however horrific it sounded I prayed that he would start harassing another girl. I didn't want to tell my boss, in case George found out, and I got hurt even more.

"So a night or two goes by and I think he's done. But then once again he pushes me into a VIP room. But there was someone else in there. To this day I have no clue who it was. But George then forced me to 'please him'.  And it happened again the next night, but with someone else. And I knew I couldn't handle it anymore. So I quit that night and as I was leaving he whispered in my ear 'don't think i'm done with you yet. I will find you and you'll wish you didn't know me'." At this point Hennessy was full blown sobbing into her hands.

Alexander stood up and walked around his desk to where Hennessy was. He kneeled down so he was eye to eye with her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned her head against his shoulder and sobbed even more. She hated recalling memories like this, but Alexander made her feel so safe.

"You are the most amazing person I know. And I hate that you had to go through that. I will find George and fucking ruin him." Alexander promised, feeling anger he never felt that someone at hurt her like that.

"No! Alexander please no." She said softly, and hearing her small voice, saying his name so beautifully made Alexander almost kiss her right there.

"Why not."

"He will have someone to hurt me if you did that. And I think you need me alive to be your maid." Hennessy joked, still finding the time to be funny while sobbing into his chest.

"Okay." He wrapped his arms tighter around her, not caring that she was getting tears on his Versace suit jacket, or that he was really uncomfortable kneeling down. All that mattered was that she was okay.

He ran his fingers carefully through her hair, and she buried her face into the crook of his neck. They were both perfectly content, until a knock sounded at the door.

longest chapter yet! and i really love it. my favorite chapter so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 209 22
Working for a rich family like the Thompson's, knowing that she was just like them once was hard for Amelia. The fact that she now had nothing left a...
4.1K 248 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
2.2M 85.9K 33
After a chance encounter, deaf cleaning lady Irene's world clashes with wealthy CEO Leo's, igniting a spark of romance tested by family secrets and t...
1.6K 86 14
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...