Enigma: A JenLisa One-shot Co...

By PerilouslyDexterous

ENIGMA noun enig·ma \i-ˈnig-mə •someone or something that is difficult to understand or explain More

Almost
Foreseen (1)
Foreseen (2)
Foreseen (3)
Best of Friends (1)
Best of Friends (2)
Best of Friends (3)
Best of Friends (4)
Trip
Right Kind of Wrong (1)
Right Kind of Wrong (2)
A Letter to Lisa M.
As (I)
If (II)
It's (III)
Your Last (4)
Me, My Boyfriend, and Her
Me, My Boyfriend, and Her (2)
Me, My Boyfriend, and Her (3)
Me, My Boyfriend, and Her (4)

Right Kind of Wrong (3)

1.9K 59 2
By PerilouslyDexterous

Their secret relationship goes on. They will wait for their lovers to sleep and call each other. That's their routine every night. In their office, they are secret stealing glances at each other and secretly sending sweet messages which made their day. That's their daily routine and somehow, you can say that they are used to it. But the guilt is still there. The reason why they are still holding on to their relationship with their girlfriends? They don't know. Maybe it added to the thrill.

Mr. Manoban assigned Jisoo to go Las Vegas for a business conference to represent the company. Rosé is also out of the country for her photoshoot in New York with Yu Tsai for Vogue. Because of that, Jennie and Lisa have the entire week to enjoy.

They went to different places, ate in different restaurants and fast food chains, but their favorite experience is the long walk in the busy street of the city, hand in hand. They spent their nights in Lisa's secret place, located in the beachside outside the city that even Rosé don't have a single idea about it. They slept together, inside one room, and share one bed but nothing happened between them aside from the late night deep talks and some bickering. It was pure love. It was a wholesome night they shared and that's when they both realized that they are willing to lose what they have just to be with each other. But Lisa is oblivious that there is still a bit of confusion on Jennie's heart and mind.

Jennie knows she love Lisa but she can't let Jisoo go. Maybe because Jisoo has given her all good things in life and showered her by her unending love. She made her feel like she's the only one matters then here comes Lisa. Lisa came in a very unexpected time, in the very unexpected place. There's basically no reason for her to fall in love with Lisa but she did. And she's cheating with her long time girlfriend and soon-to-be-wife with a girl she just met in a bar. But she's also sure that she love Lisa, maybe much more than Jisoo. But she can't decided on which card will she put at stake.

Jisoo came back finally, after a week from Las Vegas. She missed her fiancee so much. But instead of warm hug, she was welcomed by cold shoulder. She's not sure why her fiancee was acting like that, maybe she's tired...of work, of course. She endured it because she loves her with all her heart. But she notice notice that she was extremely, as in extremely sensitive. She made every small things big deal that caused them to fight over trivial things and when every thing turned into mess, her girlfriend just walked out to their shared apartment and go somewhere, somewhere where Jisoo can't chase her.

And that somewhere is in Lisa and her's secret place. Yes, they both owned it. It's their place. Jennie and Lisa always do that. Engage a fight with their innocent girlfriends and walked out then go here to spend the night in each others arm. It's like they're making an excuse to be with each other.

Little did they know that someone from afar knows their secret. She's been eyeing this couple for a month now and she's aware of the tactics they made. 'Pretty clever,ey? Willing to do everything to be together? That's love.'

It was a normal day for Jennie. She's sitting inside her very own spacious office with a tons of papers stack on her table. Her secretary entered the room that made her stopped what she was doing.

"Miss Jennie, someone wants to talk to you. Should I let her in?" Her secretary asked politely.

"Who is it?" She said as she fished her phone inside her bag to check if there's a message and unfortunately, none. Lisa has been missing in action for days now. Maybe she's busy with her doctorate or maybe she's done with this setup. 'I hope she's not.'

"You're best friend from high school." The sound of having your best friend visit you excites Jennie.

"Let her in."

"I know everything, Jennie." That's the first word her best friend say as she entered the room.

"What do you mean?" The cat-eyed girl asked, clueless.

"You and your boss' daughter." This made her heart stops beating.

'How did she know?'

"If you know that you are hiding it good, then you're wrong. Jennie, what happened to you?" Her best friend said, looking directly to her eyes.

"I dont know, Nayeon. I don't know."  She said and tears started to flow to her eyes.

"Do you love her?" There's only one person that came to her mind that moment.

"I do."

"Then why would you not break up with Jisoo?"

"I'm afraid that if I choose her, she might not choose me too." She wiped her tears. Her best friend sighed.

"So you're just holding on to Jisoo because Lisa didn't gave you the assurance that she'll choose you?" Her best friend's words went straight to Jennie's heart. She's afraid. She's afraid that someone will come to her and slap her the reality she's been trying to avoid.

"No, it's not like that. I'm still considering the times that we were together. We've known each other for 5 years already and it's not a joke. But if you'll ask me if I still love her the way I do before I met Lisa, I'd be lying if I say I do." Jennie said truthfully. There's no way she can lie to her best friend.

"If I am Jisoo and I heard you say that, I will break with you right away. It seems like you are only with her because you pity her. Because if not for the good things she'd done to you, you'll leave her."

She was out of words, again, for the nth time. She want her best friend to stop, but there's a part if her that wants her to continue extracting her so she will realize what she needs to realize.

"So who will you choose? Disregard your anxieties with Lisa."

"I don't know."

"I'll help you choose." Nayeon paused and took a deep breathe, still having second thoughts on whether she'll tell this to her best friend or not. 'It's for her own good too.'

"If I were you, I'll choose Lisa." Jennie looked up and looked straight to Nayeon, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"If you truly love Jisoo, then you will not fall in love with other girl in the first place. You said that Jisoo's too perfect, an ideal girlfriend and wife, right? Then why the hell did you fell in love with another girl? You wanna tell me why?" Jennie nodded.

"It's because you're bored, bitch. You're life with Jisoo is boring. You said that she always give you attention, she never made you jealous, and you never fight, well, I'll you darling, that factor will make your relationship stronger. It will make you realize how much you crave for each other, how much you love each other, but Jisoo? Jisoo prevented it all to happened. It's bound to happen, Jennie, but it didn't." Another realization hit her.

"Then here comes Lisa, the girl you barely know but made your heart beat crazy by just merely breathing. She let you experience those. You saw her flaws, she's not trying to be that 'ideal girlfriend' and 'wife material' that you are saying but still, you love her. You realized you love her by knowing her only for weeks. Girl, love is not about how long you've been together. You risk everything just to be with her and if that doesn't made you realized a thing, then you're a hopeless case."

After that, the girls shared an awkward silence, at least for Jennie. Every words that coming out from Nayeon's mouth pierced every part of her heart.

"So, what now?" Jennie's personal love guru asked.

"I still don't know what to do."

"Break up with Jisoo. Tell her everything about you and Lisa. Cut your connection Lisa. And dont leave a single message to her. Go far away from the city for a while. The one who will go through everything just to find you is the one who's worth choosing for."

And she did what her best friend had said. She told Jisoo everything and broke up with her. She even receive a hard slap on her face for that. She filed an indefinite leave to the company. She went far away from the city and go to a place where all her pain, guilt, and anxieties won't reach her.

It's been a month since everything happened and she's slowly regretting following what her best friend had said because none of the two girls find her.

She's been sitting on a huge rock on the top of a hill in a province. It's a perfect view, a breathtaking scenery that made her forget all things happened in the city a month ago.

Upon looking in to the setting sun, she realized something, she missed the girl who brought smile to her face. She missed the girl who made her laughed because of her silly jokes. She missed the girl who made her experience things she has no idea she can. She missed her. She missed Lisa.

Then she felt an arms wrapped around her waist. 'The scent. It's so damn familiar.'

"I know I'll find you here." She missed that voice. The sweet melodious sound that gives her a soothing feeling just by hearing it.

"Took you long enough to find me." She smiled. She's happy that the person she's expecting is the person who came.

"I just have to fix everything before I go with you."

"How'd you know I'm here? Did anyone told you?" Jennie asked. They are now facing each other.

"None. You always tell me that you love high places that's why I'm here." Another moment of silence. Both appreciating the scenery.

"I'll always choose you, Jennie. Always remember that. From the moment I first saw you, I already know that you'll bring me danger but if it's with you, I'd gladly be in a danger forever. Thank you for choosing me." Lisa said.

"I did not chose you. It's the destiny that brought us together. Maybe a little late but it still happened." Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape.

"We hurt so many people. We broke their hearts and we felt for doing that. Maybe not every wrong things we made is mistake. We choose to do it. We choose to do our right kind of wrong, but can we make it right this time? Can we not let the world dictate us on what is right or not? Can we just consider our happiness instead of playing the heroic role only to hurt ourselves in the process? Can I hold you heart this time, Jennie?"

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.7K 50
When Lalisa Manoban is an celebrity since she was teen, she can do act and model and she's very famous and people in every country will recognize her...
3.6K 123 15
A nerd who fell inlove with her best friend. let's see what happens when she got to know that her bestfriend got a boyfriend. Ships: Jenlisa and Cha...
228K 5.1K 41
Blackpink is a group formed under YG entertainment. A girl group composed of four different individuals, with four different stories. Join the girls...
13.4K 471 54
#jenlisaff