I'm Sorry, I Lied.

By Spear_

[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 22

6.3K 228 34
By Spear_

Jisoo

"Achoo!" I groan, rubbing my nose irritatedly.

Jennie sighs beside me. "I told you Chu, now you're sick."

She sounds and look guilty so I face her and smile.

"It's not your fault. And isn't fun? We're both in the bed." I smile widely.

"It might be fun if we're not sick."

"Horny people even when sick, time to eat your food!"

Lisa shouts and kicked the door open, holding a try with foods and Chaeyoung behind her.

"Try kicking my door again and you'll end up standing there for your whole life!" Jennie seethe.

Lisa roll her eyes and marched towards us while pouting.

"Jisoo is only the one who's supposed is here but look! All four of us are here, since you and Jisoo can't hold back your hormones and fucked each other even when your sick." She nagged.

"What are you now? Our mother?" I laugh.

"No, Chaeyoung is your mother." She say pointing at Chaeyoung who's busy checking Jennie's temperature.

"Your fever is going down." Chaeyoung smiles.

"Maybe the sex helped?" I grin.

"Ohh, now I know!" Lisa nods like she was feed by a very helpful knowledge.

"Don't even think about it Lisa." Chaeyoung warned while giving us the food.

"What? Why? I'm already thinking about it." Lisa frowns.

"No. I'm not going to have sex with you if one of us is sick."

"But whyyyy? It must have been effected. Look, Jennie is getting back to normal with her usual attitude." She pointed out.

Jennie just ignored her and start feeding me. While I'm just laughing at their conversation, for sure Lisa will never stop trying to convince Chaeyoung.

"No Lisa. Jennie is getting better because she takes medicine and rest. And look, Jisoo caught sick too because they do it." Chaeyoung squint her eyes.

"But maybe we can try it? Like try, try?" Lisa insists.

"Look what you've done. You fed her thoughts that is not really necessary." Jennie roll her eyes.

"Let her be, she will end up getting it anyway." I shrug while laughing.

"Yeah, right." Jennie agreed.

We both know, well obviously, Lisa is dominant and Chaeyoung can only melt on it. So they will just bicker on it but at the end they will do it, I will bet a box of chicken!
...

"Touch move Lisa! You can't choose another one!"

"What? I didn't touch it, it was an accident!" She reason out.

"No, it's not! You touch it!" I insisted. "This is a no cheat game Manoban!" I huff.

Currently we are playing Jenga while waiting for our girls in Jennie's living room. Jennie and I are fully recovered, thanks God cause I don't think I can spend another dat feeling dizzy and weak and lazy.

"Why are you so loud guys?" Chaeyoung interrupted with Jennie behind her.

"Your girl is cheating." I said.

"What!?" Chaeyoung looks shocked. "She's cheating? On what? On me?" She bit her lower lip and I think any minute now she's going to cry. Oh no.

"On games baby, we're playing games." Lisa quickly stood up to soothe her girl. "I'm not going to cheat on you if that's what you're thinking."

"Good because if you ever do that, I'm going to throw in the lake full of crocodiles." Chaeyoung threatened.

"I know a place in Thailand Chaeyoung." I laugh.

"Aish! Don't give her ideas Jisoo." Lisa glared at me.

"Hey." Jennie smiles and sit on my lap.

"Hey." I smile back and kisses her on the lips.

"Live show. Wow, you guys are getting more PDA." Lisa commented.

"It's because I have a hot girlfriend." I smirk, pulling away and give Jennie's ass a tight squeeze.

"Yah! Jisoo!" She squeak and smack my shoulder.

"And more sexual." Chaeyoung added.

"Here's the thing, you can't enjoy the life of having a hot and sexy girlfriend when you don't show the affection okay?"

"I agree!" Lisa nod while staring at Chaeyoung ass.

"You guys are both pervert." Chaeyoung say, tapping Lisa's cheek away from staring at her butt.

"You get it right Chaeng." Jennie say moving to sit beside me.

"Don't act like you don't like it because I know you guys are enjoying it more than we do."

I smirk when both of them get flustered and speechless. Lisa and I shared a have five and both laugh at their reactions.
...

"Jisoo!"

Nayeon exclaimed and threw herself on me when we entered the place we are meeting. I was holding Jennie's hand when she hugged me and I felt Jennie squeezed my hand tightly, making me hissed silently.

"Move aside now or else I will be dead." I whisper to Nayeon.

She eyed Jennie on the side before pulling away while chuckling. I sigh in relief.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon. You must be Jennie." Nayeon smiled.

"That's me." Jennie give her a small smile.

"And who's this tall girls? Jisoo got a hot squad." Nayeon nod while looking at Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"They are my friends, Lisa and Chaeyoung."

Lisa smile fondly and Chaeyoung smile shyly.

We took our seats and started talking randomly. Gladly Jennie and thr maknaes get along easily with Nayeon. I can tell that our table is the loudest since Nayeon is laughing like there's no tommorow everytime she threw jokes. While chatting with them, I caught a guy staring at Jennie. I eyed him and pulled Jennie closer to me, making him uncomfortable and averted his eyes on us.

"What's wrong?" Jennie tilted her head towards me and whisper.

"Nothing." I smiled at her and peck on her lips. I chuckled softly when her face suddenly showed pink tint.

"Never thought my boss would blush so easily with just a peck on her lips." Lisa tease while shaking her head.

"Shut up Manoban and focus on your girl. Lots of eyes are boring on her. Jennie said.

I look around and she's right. Lisa frowned and pull Chaeyoung to her lap, making the latter release aof surprised squeak.

"What are you doing? I'm eating." Chaeyoung whined.

"They're staring at you. So I need to let them know that the beautiful girl they are staring is mine." Lisa said while glaring around.

Chaeyoung instantly blushed and hide her face on Lisa's shoulder.

"You guys are fond of PDA." Nayeon commented.

"We need to do it since we have a hot girlfriend and almost everyone wants them." I shrugged.
...

When Nayeon separated to us, we directly headed to my car.

"Ouch!" Lisa groan at the backseat. "Why did you hit me Chaeng?"

Jennie and I checked them in the backseat. Chaeyoung has this salty face Lisa is rubbing the sore spot on her head. Chaeyoung just scoff and look outside the window.

"What did I do?" Lisa asks again.

Chaeyoung throw a phone on Lisa, which gladly she catch before it hits her face.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asks.

"Asks Lisa." Chaeyoung snort, crossing her arms.

Jennie raises her brow at Lisa.

"I didn't do anything." She shake her head vigorously.

"Really?" Jennie asks again, not so convinced.

"Let me see that!" I say, grabbing the phone on Lisa's hand. "Oh." I laugh. "Someone is jealous."

"What is it? And who?" Lisa bend on my seat to see what's on the phone.

"Sometimes you are so densed." Jennie said.

It was a photo of Lisa and a girl. A girl is giving Lisa a flower, and the latter is smiling widely while taking the flower. Lisa starts to laugh and get back to her seat.

"Chaeng ah, it's a misunderstanding. It's the owner of the flower and I forgot the flower I bought for you so she hand it to me." Lisa explained.

Chaeyoung on the other hand soften her face and looks down with a flushed face.

"You know I only love you." Lisa coo while scpoting beside Chaeyoung. "So there's nothing to be jealous about 'cause I'm so head over heels to you."

"Whipped." I said.

"Jisoo, can we go shopping tomorrow?" Jennie asksed.

"I hate shopping but since it's you, I'll go." I smile at her.

"Says the girl who's not whipped too." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Then it's a tie." I laugh.
...

[So, I got stung by a bee and it fucking hurt! I got my two fingers wounded by doing the laundry. I got muscle pain for playing badminton yesterday and I got a violation in school for not wearing the uniform. What a wonderful day! 😤 I got so lucky (sarcasm)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 574 12
Jensoo x Jenlisa Short fic. 12 chapters.
7K 480 17
a Jensoo au
197K 7.2K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
3.6K 123 10
I need you like air...