Leave It To Daddy Styles (h.s...

By Damari13

Just a typical story of how 18 year old, Harry Styles, manages fatherhood as a single father. "I won't give... More

Leave It To Daddy Styles
Positive.
Change.
Senior Year.
Emotions.
Labor.
Home, Sweet Home.
Unfaithful.
The Truth.
Cheater.
Second Thoughts.
Selfish.
Abandon.
Alone.
Questions Asked.
Struggle.
Emergency.
Give Her Up.
Promise.
Bakery.
New Job.
Smile.
Author's Note. PLEASE READ.

Five months.

640 14 3
By Damari13

* FIVE MONTHS LATER *

"Finally, it's the last day of school! We're done with exams!"

"Oh thank god, I was getting hungry"

The boys and I chuckled at Niall's response as we make our way outside the school. It's been five months since my last argument with Flo and I have to say things have gotten better. Flo has been stepping up a bit more, she has maintained her grades even if she's not number one in the class anymore. Things have changed, Flo has been looking for her own flat and Elle is going to live with her. But I will pass by everyday to see Elle or Flo will probably drop her off at my house when she can't watch her that day. Unfortunately, she's still with Tom and even if it still kills me to see them together, I just have to accept the fact that she doesn't love me anymore and move on. That's if I'll be able to.

"So lads, where shall we go? Are any of you up for Nandos?" asked Louis.

"Yeah sure, but no drinking"

"What? But that's the whole reason we're going!" Niall argued as I just kept driving.

We finally pull up to the restaurant as I park my car. We all step outside and make our way inside. Once we took our seats, everyone was already talking to each other, sipping on their drinks. Zayn telling Justin about some art convention, Louis and Niall just laughing about god knows what on Niall's phone. I just sat there silent, not knowing what to say because I never had anything to say. I haven't had anything to say in a long time.

"Alright lads, what will it be?"

"LIAM! What took you so long?"

I look up and see Liam, tapping his pen on his notepad as he waits for everyone to chose their orders. I noticed that bruise in Liam's right eye that was finally fading. I feel bad for giving him that black eye when in all honesty, he didn't really deserve it. I was just angry and I needed someone to blame.

"Harry, what will you be having?"

"Oh, uh-"

"Careful, don't get him upset or he'll punch you in the face for no apparent reason too"

"Liam I-"

"Just tell me your order"

"Fine. I'll have the Peri Peri Chicken"

"Thank you" Liam said, snatching our menus before walking away from us.

"Well that was rude, he just snatched the menus like we're his enemies" Niall said crossing his arms as Louis smiles sarcastically at my direction.

"Well we are, thanks to Harold giving him the lovely gesture of connecting his fist to his face"

"I was just upset. He didn't tell me what was going on between Flo and Tom"

"But that didn't give you the right to punch the poor guy. It's not his fault Flo was being unfaithful"

"Yeah I realize that now" I sighed, running my fingers through my curls.

I frowned to myself as I look around the restaurant, remembering the times when Flo and I would come here for lunch all the time. We use to always joke around, I would steal food off her plate and she would mess up my hair for revenge. The laughter and smiles we shared together. What I do wrong? What made her do what she did?

"Harry, stop thinking about Florina. You have to move on from her, she's no good for you" Justin said, taking a sip of his water.

"That's easy for you to say. When Hailey broke up with you two years ago, you walked around like a zombie and moped"

"But I moved on, didn't I? I took a step each day to get over it and I eventually did. Plus, right now I kinda have my eyes on someone else but she could care less about me"

"Really?! Who?!" Niall shouts, leaning closer to him as Justin furrows his eyebrows and slightly moves back.

"Uh it's that new girl, the number one student in our class"

"Ew Justin! Don't crush on Florina, that's Harry's ex!"

"What the fuck Niall! It's not Flo!"

"Besides, she's not number one anymore. She's ranked number 2 in the whole school" Zayn shrugged, taking a sip of his Coke.

"Then what does she look like?" asked Niall, annoying Justin as he rolls his eyes.

"Well she average height, cute baby faced, short brown hair-"

"Big brown eyes?"

Everyone turns to me, blank but stunned looks on their faces as they stare right at me. I furrowed my eyes and shrugged at them, as I was confused and annoyed.

"What?"

"Well someone has been paying attention to the new girl" Louis teased, wiggling his eyes brows at me.

I just smacked my lips and turned away so they wouldn't see my face turning red as a tomato. What is that supposed to mean? I just happen to notice her eyes, is that so surprising?

"Well back off Styles, she's mine!" joked Justin, throwing his napkin at me as I just snorted and smirked.

"Nah I'm just kidding. I tried asking her out but she turned me down"

"When did you ask her out?" Zayn asked.

"Last week when I stopped by her job. I didn't know she worked there to be honest, I just saw there coincidentally. I asked her out but she just didn't seem interested"

"Sucks for you!" Louis teased, laughing his ass off while Niall nudges him with his elbow. Niall turns to him and gives him a lecture.

"It's rude to laugh at someone who have no chance at love Louis! It's bad enough that he'll probably be alone for the rest of his life!"

Louis looks at Justin again and starts bursting into tears from all the laughter. He bangs his fist on the table, trying to catch his breath.

"Geez thanks Niall" Justin rolled his eyes, as Niall nods and smiles.

Liam finally comes with our food, placing our plates in front of us one by one. Niall immediately starts chowing down since he got his plate before us. How can so much food fit in such a small body like his?

"I don't think anyone will have a chance with her. She seems like she's 'high maintenance' or some shit like that" Zayn finger quotes.

"I wouldn't waste my time on a chick like that, even if she is hot"

"Yeah you're right. She barely even knows I exist" I chuckled, shrugging.

"You'd be surprised"

I look up at Liam as he leans over and takes Niall's empty cup, looking down at me. I look at him, furrowing my eyebrows at him. He refills Niall's cup with more root beer and sets it down towards him.

"You may never know, things can happen"

And with that he just walks off as I watch him served another table. I shook my head and pick up my fork, taking a bite out of the chicken. What does he even mean by that, seriously?

So many questions unanswered.

================

"And this is the master bedroom"

Flo and I enter the bedroom, following behind the realtor. Flo held Elle in her arms, Elle rocking her stuff sheep back and forth, making some bell noise.

"You have enough space for a flat screen tv on the wall and you even have your own bathroom with a small shower. Basic toilet and sink of course" the realtor shows us as we take a small peek.

"Also, there's a door here connected to another room. So if you plan on making that other room a nursery for your little one, you can just go through this door to attend to her without walking out into the hallway at night"

If you haven't realized yet, I'm here with Flo looking for a flat for her and Elle. So far, this flat seems to be the best one out the others we've seen. I've been coming with her so I can share my thoughts on the place before she rented anything, knowing how Flo is. I think this flat could be the one for her and Elle.

"So what do you think so far?"

"We need to talk about it first" I told the realtor as she nods before stepping out of the room.

"I like it Harry. It has enough space and the rent is cheap. Plus, I get to walk into Elle's nursery without walking into the dark hallway at night. You already know about my nyctophobia"

"It does seem a bit more luxurious than the others we've seen. The other flats didn't have an extra room for a nursery. Heck, some of them barely had windows!"

"Well anything to spoil my baby. Right Ellie-Boo? I said right?"

Flo coos as she holds a smiling Elle above her, kissing her repeatedly, moving her up and down. I smile seeing my daughter's toothless smile, her green eyes sparkling.
Elle is now five months old. Time has passed by so fast and it still feels like she was just born yesterday. Her hair is still very blonde and she even has dimples like her handsome father. Ha that's right, I said that.
For the past few months, Flo has gotten use to parenthood and has been better about being a mother to Elle. I mean, the baby is healthy and fed, I should know I go to all her doctors appointments.

Plus, since Flo will be attending a university close by with her scholarship after graduation, it'll makes things better. The university even offers childcare so when I can't watch Elle, she can just leave her there for a few hours. Her dream was to become an attorney lawyer at Harvard University in the US but she has received any response so she just dropped it. It's for the best anyways.

"Well sense we both agree, I guess you can sign the papers"

"You hear that Elle? We got our own place!" Flo smiles, dancing around as Elle smiles and gurgles while shaking her stuffed sheep.

"I'll even help out with moving so don't worry about calling am moving company"

"Thanks but I think I can have Tom help me"

I rolled my eyes as soon as she mentioned his name. Somehow every time he is brought up into the conversation, my mood goes down from a hundred to one. I don't like him being around Flo, especially since Elle is in the picture. I feel like whenever they're together, he tries to distract Flo from taking care of our baby which is why she would usually drop her off at my house when he's around.

"Harry, I know you're still not use to Tom but he's my boyfriend and I want both of you to respect each other"

"It's not that I'm not use to Tom, I despise Tom. And why would I ever respect a guy who stole my girlfriend away from me?"

"Harry it's the past now. Tom and I are together now"

"And I'm still here with a heartache since I found out you cheated and left me for him. I'm sorry but I'll never get over that even if we are getting along. It's something I'll never forget" I said as I take Elle from Flo's arms and hold her in mine.

"I'll just go talk to the realtor then" Flo sighed, walking pass me, leaving me alone with Elle.

I know I'm wrong for making her feel guilty, I know it'll take me a while to completely get over my feelings towards Flo. I'm still in love with her and it doesn't make it any easier that I see her everyday.
I feel a little tug in my hair, cutting me away from my thoughts, as I look down to see Elle moving her small hand around in my curls.

"You still love me, don't you princess?"

Elle smiles widely, her toothless gums shown as she gurgles. She leans against me as if she were giving me a hug. My heart just melted even more.

"Well I love you very much. You're the only one who brightens my day" I smiled, kissing both her chubby cheeks.

At least I still have Elle by my side.

================

"Welcome everyone! To the last day of school for the class of 2018!"

Everyone cheers, especially the audience as they scream and clap of excitement. My ears are seriously about to bleed.
Today is our last day of school. I can't believe I was able to make it to the end of high school. I honestly thought I wasn't going to be able to get past secondary school once Flo became pregnant, but in all honesty, Elle is the reason I'm here. She gave me the strength to push myself and work hard. Not only this is for me, but this is for her.

"As ranked number two, I'm honored to be standing at this podium and congratulating each and every one of you. I've worked hard to be where I am at right now and I couldn't be more thankful, especially as I am now an mother to a beautiful baby girl"

Flo smiles, earning cheers of support. She honestly looks so cute up there. She's definitely happy.

"Stop frowning. You're better off without her Hazza. Plus, her speech is kinda tacky" Louis whispers beside me, sending him a quick glare.

"I want everyone to know, even through the hardest of times, you can still accomplish anything and move to your goal of success. Thank you and I would like to present to you, the number one student of 2018, Ms.-"

"Shit! I think I just saw Florina just spit into the audience. Ugh I think landed on me!"

"Louis shh! You're so annoying"

"Well she did! Her DNA hit my forehead!"

"Will you just shu-"

I immediately stopped midway sentence, distracted by who was up on the podium as she was preparing her speech. She looks out onto the crowd and gives a big smile, her eyes sparkling. Big brown eyes.

"Good evening Class of 2018! I, rank number one, would like to congratulate everyone on their accomplishments and for being here to walk the stage"

She looks so..beautiful.

"As many of you all know, it has been my first year here at this school, but it's also my last. Everyone was so welcoming towards me and were kind enough to show me the ways around the school and the activities. I never thought I would be standing here as your student council president, your president of the national honor society, and most importantly, your rank number one. I've made many memories in this school, some bad but most good, which I can thank my fellow companions."

She looked out to crowd, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Everyone look at those surrounding you. You would wake up everyday, from Monday to Friday, and see the same faces everyday for four years. And now that this day has finally come, you probably won't see those faces again. You won't know what the future holds for them, nor will they know what the future holds for you. But what we do know is that we all made it to the end, on our way to start the next chapter in our lives. So tell your classmates, good luck and thank you. Thank you Liam, for always being there for me and for being my rock through a hard time in my life. Without you, I wouldn't be able to accomplish I wanted to achieve. Thank you to my family and friends, for always supporting me to strive towards success. I couldn't have done it without you and I'll always be so grateful, I love you all. And finally, thank you Class of 2018, for giving me a chance to be president in both of the most important clubs in school and for trusting me. You made me feel welcome and it's because of all of you, I stand here as the rank number one. Thank you"

The crowd instantly starts clapping, evening jumping out of their seats to give her a standing ovation. I noticed Liam smiling as he clapped away. I couldn't help but smile a bit as she smiles and waves, walking back to her seat. Flo gives her small smirk as they whisper something amongst each other before the ceremony continues on. We finally get to the end of the ceremony before the principal stands up and to congratulate us.

"Congratulations, Class of 2018!"

We all cheer, standing up before clapping and cheering. It's finally over.

"HARRY! WE'RE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!" Louis screams, hugging me tightly as I laugh and smile. We both catch up to the boys outside and fool around for a bit.

"We are finally out of this dump!" Zayn said, inhaling his cigarette.

"I'm not gonna lie, I am going to miss this place. So many memories"

"Pft. I'm only going to miss the food here" Niall said, waving his hand at Justin's comment as they laugh amongst themselves.

I smiled, looking around and see Flo's parents giving Flo some flowers as she held Elle in her arms, kissing and hugging her. I smirked about to make my way towards her but stopped dead on my tracks as soon as I saw Tom walking behind her and kiss her on the lips. I caught Tom take a glimpse of me as he smirks before talking to Flo's parents.

I sighed, turning around before putting my cap back on. That could've been me kissing her and congratulating her. We could've graduated together like we planned to. But she chose him over me when I did nothing but love and care for her.

"Congratulations"

I look up and noticed a pair of big brown eyes looking straight at me. I stare at her for a bit as a small smile begins to form on her face. I felt taken back as a smile began to form across my face as well.

"HEY MS. NUMBER ONE! CONGRATULATIONS!"

Louis comes up behind me, making me jump from any trance I was in. The rest of the boys come over, congratulating her as she thanks them and nods.

"I really liked your speech. I spoke some meaning"

"Yeah, it made me tear up a bit" Niall said, wiping fake tears.

"Thank you Zayn, you too Niall. It came from the heart" she said, laying her hand over her chest.

Damn does everyone know who this girl is but me?

"I made you guys some cookies. I hope you enjoy them"

"I'LL TAKE FIVE!"

"Don't be a fucking hoarder Niall"

"No it's okay, there's enough to go around" she shrugged as the boys quickly snatch themselves a cookie before Niall tries to take the whole basket. I didn't even notice she was holding a basket.

"Here, have one"

I look up and see that she was holding a cookie in front of me. I look at the cookie then at her before I slowly take it. I look at her and smirk as gives me the biggest smile. I take a small bite out of it, the chocolate chips melting into my tastebuds. It was delicious.

"T-Thank you"

"You're welcome. Bye guys!"

"Later!"

I watched as she walks off, handing cookies out to the other graduates. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, knowing it was none other than Tom Parker. I just snorted and turned away before walking off with the boys.

That's the end one chapter.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

Thank you for being so patient. Excuse any unedited mistakes 🙏🏽

Please comment, vote, & follow.

Have a beautiful day 💕

- Damari 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
16.2K 212 43
Harry Styles is a 14 year old boy who lives with his mother, his sister Gemma, and his 3 brothers Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Harry is also in ageplay...
387 40 8
Based in a strict religious settlement in England, sixteen year old Harry Styles had never had much to do with the misfit Louis Tomlinson. Blind to l...