Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

Par strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... Plus

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

Naruto versus Neji

4.3K 167 11
Par strawberrylover013

"Next match will be starting now. Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuuga please make your way to the arena!" The proctor announced.

I glanced at Naruto worried that he has to go up against Neji of all people. The Hyuuga clan are one of the strongest clans in the world along with the Uchiha clan and my clan; the Himuras. The Himura clan have a lot of power behind their name so we are respected by everyone, especially me; I'm the Himura clans Princess, well I was. But that story's for another time. Anyway the Hyuuga clan devoted their loyalty to the Himuras and protected us, serving as the clans bodyguards. I meet Hinata when I was very young and my parents had me accompany them to a meeting with her father. I learned from her that a boy named Neji who was part of the branch family of the Hyuugas had the strength to match the members from the head family, even become the next successor of the clan. If Naruto goes up against Neji, there's no way he's going to win.

"Yosh! Looks like it's my turn!" Naruto cheers and started to head to the battle field. Before he got too far away, I grabbed his hand causing him to look back to me with wide eyes and a hint of colour on his cheeks.

"Naruto, please be careful. Neji Hyuuga is unbelievably strong and he will most likely kill you without realising it." I warned him.

However, Naruto being Naruto did what he would normally do in this situation. He grinned from ear to ear and shot a thumbs up. My eyes widened.

"Don't worry about me, Natsuki! I won't lose! If I beat him then I'll be one more step closer to becoming Hokage. There's no way I'll let him beat me, believe it!"

I sighed and shook my head slowly with a small smile tugging on my lips.

"I guess I have no reason to be worried."

"Hehe~" Naruto chuckled. I let go of him and he ran off to the battle field. I walked over to the railing next to Shikamaru and leaned on the cold metal.

My eyes meet with Neji's and a nod was exchanged between us, acknowledging each other. With a layout of the rules by the examiner were shared, the match began.

Naruto summoned about 20 clones and charged at Neji with a battle cry. Naruto went to punch Neji but Neji activated his Byakugan and evaded the attack. The byakugan allows the caster to see chakra, enhances their sight and gives them almost a full 360 degree radius vision of their surroundings, as well as some other cool advantages to aid them in scouting and battles.

Neji punched Naruto and started to counter him. Naruto's clones flew at Neji one after the other, however Neji once again dodged and countered the clones and their attacks. Naruto started to get tired while Neji kept a calm and relaxed exterior. Naruto might be fast, but Neji's even faster.

Neji charged towards Naruto, avoiding all of the clones and going straight after one, specific clone.

'He's already found the real one?" I thought.

Naruto just stood there like a deer in headlights; not even bothering to block or dodge Neji's oncoming attack. Neji pokes Naruto in his chest, right where his hearts is located. Naruto coughed up blood and all of Naruto's clones disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Naruto!" I exclaimed and watched him keel over with his hands over his chest. Not even five minutes into the fight and Neji already used an attack that could of killed him.

Naruto started to laugh which caught me by surprise, Neji was in the same state as me and Naruto disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

"Shadow Clone!?" Me and Shika exclaimed.

Two Naruto's leapt towards Neji and went to throw a punch but Neji materialised his chakra into a shield to protect his face from Naruto's fist. Neji smirked and a huge chakra dome covered him which seemed to burn the two Narutos. Neji begun to spin.

"Naruto, look out!!" I screamed.

Naruto was flung backwards, his clone disappeared and lay motionless on the ground.

"Naruto!" I called.

Naruto pulled himself up and made more clones, circling all around Neji.

'That's no use Naruto, Neji can see you no matter where you are when he has his byakugan activated.' I thought.

I watched as Naruto charged towards Neji all at once and Neji did the same move as before, Naruto; once again, was flown back. His clones once again disappearing.

Neji moved into an attacking stance and my eyes widened.

'No! That move could kill him!!' I thought.

"Divination Field, 64 Strikes!" Neji chanted, with a spin, Neji begun to strike Naruto in his chakra points with his middle and index fingers.

Naruto fell to the ground spluttering and coughing blood.

"Naruto!" I screamed as he hit the floor. I went to jump down to the battle field but was held back by Shikamaru.

"Shika, let me go! I have to check if Naruto's okay!" I called trying to shake off his hands, but his grip stayed tight.

I watched the proctor about to call the match but stopped himself when Naruto started to get up, staggering in the process. Naruto tried to pull himself to his feet but kept falling face first into the dirt over and over again. Naruto's face, although pained, showed determination and no intention of throwing the fight and missing his chance at becoming Chunin.

"Naruto! Don't give up!" I called out to him. His eyes locked with mine and I continued, "You can beat Neji! I know you can! He could never beat you even if he tried! Don't give up! I believe in you, so get your ass up and show him and everyone else here what Naruto Uzumaki can do! Kick his ass!!" I cheered. Naruto grinned and finally pulled himself to his feet.

Naruto and Neji started to talk and Neji removed his leaf headband revealing the seal of the Hyuuga Branch Family tattooed across his forehead. My expression changed to a face of pity.

Neji talked about the curse mark, the Head Family and Branch Family of the Hyuuga Clan, Hinata's attempted kidnapping and the death of Hizashi-San; Neji's father. I remember the night that my clan was informed of the tragedy, I even remember attending the funeral and seeing Neji crying non-stop over the coffin. I didn't blame him.

Neji tied his headband over his forehead again and reactivated his byakugan and attacked Naruto, once again striking him in the chest with his palms. Naruto flew back sliding along the ground and coming to a halt a few meters from the stone wall. My voice jumped in my throat while watching a motionless Naruto. Neji started to walk away and the examiner rose his hand in the air to call the match. Naruto pulled himself up, clutching his wounded side tightly. Naruto started to lecture Neji about 'unchangeable fate' and I knew he was thinking about himself as well. Neji snapped.

"All 64 of your chakra gates are closed, how do you expect to continue fighting if you can't use your chakra?!" Neji screamed.

My ears twitched and I turned my gaze to Naruto and my eyes widened. My ears were picking up the sizzling sound of chakra, as each second passed, more chakra flowed through Naruto. 'He must be asking the Kyuubi for his chakra.' A smile played at the corner of my mouth. Naruto formed a hand sign and screamed a battle cry. Neji's byakugan was deactivated so he couldn't see the invisible force of chakra running amok through Naruto's body.

A wind began to pick up around Naruto and small pebbles began to float in midair. The invisible chakra now turning red in colour so everyone could see it. Neji's eyes widened in shock and once again activated his byakugan and gasped at the leaking chakra. Naruto disappeared and reappeared behind Neji with shuriken in hand. Naruto threw them and with a twirl on his heel, Neji caught the shuriken and pulled out more and threw the lot at Naruto, however Naruto once again disappeared.

Neji stood there wondering where he went and didn't see Naruto appear beside him and threw a punch. Neji dodged in the nick of time and they both pulled out kunai and threw them at each other in perfect sync.

They skidded to a stop and lunged for each other, catching their deflected kunai, and striking the other before landing on the ground, dust flying off the ground around their feet.

Neji was slightly dazed but managed to recover and block an oncoming attack from the blonde.

'Come on Naruto! The only way you can beat him is if you can hit him where he can't see you coming. Find his blind spot, Naruto!!' I thought.

An explosion happened and the whole Arena was cloaked in dust and dirt, even with my keen eyesight I couldn't see anything.

The cloud started to dissipate leaving two craters on the battle field. The craters were so deep that I couldn't see who was in which one.

A hand popped out of one of the craters and my breath hitched. Neji emerged from the hole puffing  and drained of chakra and energy. There's no way he could continue fighting in the state he's in. Neji stumbled to Naruto's crater.

"Dropout boy. This is reality. There's no way you could ever beat me." My ears just managed to pick up Neji's voice.

The match was over and everyone knew it. Neji won and Naruto lost...

In a flash, a balled up fist shot out of the ground and connected to Neji's chin. Naruto emerged from the ground and Neji coughed blood. Naruto landed on his feet and Neji slammed onto his back.

'Naruto must have dug his way out to get under Neji.' I thought when I saw blood dripping from Naruto's battered fingertips. The Naruto in the crater disappeared proving my theory correct.

Naruto walked up to the unmovable Neji and spoke with him. Well, more like lectured him again.

"Winner, Uzumaki Naruto." The examiner announced and the crowd erupted into cheers.

I jumped down from the stands before Shikamaru could stop me and I ran to Naruto and plowed  into him for a hug.

"You did it Naruto! I knew you could do it!" I cheered.

"Haha, thanks Natsuki! But didn't you doubt me in the beginning?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who cares! You still won!" I said sheepishly.

Naruto ran around like an idiot blowing kisses at the audience so I had to grab him by the coller and drag him back to the stand so they could begin the next match, while Neji was carried off in a stretcher. 

==========================

Woop woop so here's my next update!

Sorry about the marathon update I promised last time, I forgot :P

Anyway, I'm on holiday in Australia, Brisbane ATM and the weathers amazing.

I was gonna update sooner but had a lot going on... anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see ya next time.

Adieu~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.4K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
8.4K 112 21
Sequel to Fairy x Naruto : Lucy's training (Book one) It's already three years since Lucy and Sasuke leave the village. Lucy had become stronger tha...
15.4K 214 20
Lucy Fullbuster had lost her parents since her parents died in accident because of Deliora. Not only that, her brother had disappeared without knowin...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...