Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

58- Dance Magic Dance!

13K 404 156
By BluePringlez

((A/N: I dont want to actually give a giant speech on how Aiden knows Asoka... so I just... Yeah. Read my Blue Food.. Enjoy the fillers~))

Third Pov

"...And thats how me and Asoka know eachother, although she probably doesn't realize that I'm me. Or atleast, I was Hich." Aiden said, who was now sitting on the floor infront of the desk, because her feet pretty much died and sent her falling to the floor.

Asoka had been carried back to the hospital by Kakashi who had arrived a few minutes late, as always.

"Thats... intresting..." Tsunade said, her hands holding her head up. "And you've returned here, after invading it... why?"

"We- No. My father wanted to make sure Asoka wasn't any threat to the Kusagakure, so he wanted us- my sisters and I- to kill her... for the prophecy... because my dad said that lots of people would be killed, and it was all her fault that my big brother was killed."

"Your brother?" I asked.

"Yes, he was supposed to marry Asoka, and on their wedding night she mysteriously dissapeared, and he was found dead in his room..."

"But how could that be possible? She only arrived here two months ago, she was in a diffrent demention for such a long time." An Anbu spoke up.

"No, thats not possible. Who was the girl that my brother was supposed to marry then? Who was THAT Asoka Bara?" Aiden asked, her eyes wide.

"I don't know. We'll have to ask Asoka. For now we are putting you in containment until we get this sorted out." Tsunade said, turning away.

"Alright... Thank you." Aiden said as she was picked up by her arms.

"Thank you?" Tsunade questioned.

"For helping me find what really happened." Aiden's eyes spoke truth.

"Yes.. well, I wan't to know aswell, so thank you for coming fowards. Especially against your father." Tsunade said, pushing back in her chair, her hand grabbing the alchohol and taking a swing of it.

You see... Half way into Aiden's explination, Tsunade couldn't help but start becoming annoyed from the lack of alchohol.

"I guess I'll see you around then?" Aiden said, being pushed to the doorway.

"Yeah. Cya around." Tsunade said spitting out the words, since she was obviously an angry drunk.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Somewhere far off in the other direction, a dance off was being made by Bubby-chan (Anna). She had nothing else to write for fillers because she got lazy, so she got people in the Land of Cake, and had them to have a dance off.

Bubby-chan's younger brother, Nexin or Nex for short, was competing in the dance off. First was Lisa-hime, Also known as VampireFangx, creator of Welcome to Hell I Mean Naruto. She ruled The Land of Cake with such amazingness, but at the dance off- she put her title aside and danced as a civilian, not the Okashikage.

When she finished everyone clapped and whistled. Roses and all sorts of flowers were thrown onto the stage at the enjoyment of her dance.

"Go Lisa!" Many cried.

"WE LOVE YOU!" A group of girls screamed, holding up a banner.

"Next up! A friend of Bubby's, and an infamous poet , JAY!" The annnouncer yelled.

(Also known in many other names. Jacob, Jake, @YeahBoy )

Jay walked onto the stage shirtless and a large group of fan girls began screaming. This group would put Sasuke AND Gaara's fangirl group to shame.

He snapped his fingers and a shirt magically appeared on his chest as music began playing. He then put his chest fowards and the shirt ripped, causing the fan girls to scream louder and louder.

Dozens upon dozens of flowers were thrown in his direction.

Bubby and Lisa both shook their heads in sync as Jay passed by them.

"Next is Rachel, also known as MonkeyChronicles1010!" The announcer said and everybody in the crowed roared in excitement.

Rachel strutted down the large stage wearing a monkey suit that covered her from head to toe. Her hoodie had a hood that had monkey ears, and on the bottom, a monkey tail. She put her fist in the air with a grin.

"When I say OOH, You say AH AH! OOH!"

"AH! AH!" The crowed roard.

"OOH!"

"AH! AH!" Rachel grinned.

"Lets go DJ!" Rachel yelled and a song began to play.

Rachel danced like there was no tomorow, her feet jumping up and down, dancing like a monkey. This was rileing up the crowed into an energetic frienzy. Suddenly a song began playing in the speakers, floating high in the air. Everyone became quiet, looking around.

"LOOK! ITS A PLANE!"

"NO ITS A BIRD!!"

"NO ITS... Wait. It is a bird... OH NO!"

The bird was eaten by a cat... a rainbow flying poptart cat. And on that cat... was no other then ThatSekCBeast. :D

ThatSekCBeast soon became hungry because riding a flying cat and holding onto it is hard. So she took a bite out of the poptart cat's back.

The cat screamed in pain as it slowly began crashing to the ground.

But before it hit the audience, it exploded into thousands of poptarts and ThatSekCBeast hopped off onto the stage, and pointed to the air.

"BELIEVE IT!" And she scampered off laughing insane.

"...Okay... Next is Bubby-san!" The announcer yelled, and Bubby walked calmly onto the stage, then stood in the middle. Her hand went up, adjusting her glasses, making light shine brightly onto it.

"YOU REMIND ME OF THE BABE!" She suddenly screamed, coming out of character.

"WHAT BABE?" Everybody in the crowed screamed back.

"THE BABE WITH THE POWER!" Bubby threw her arms into the air in a spazz.

"WHAT POWER?!" Everybody threw their hands into the air.

"THE POWER OF VOODOO!" Bubby did a hand jazz as she brought her hands down.

"WHO DO?" The crowed asked.

"YOU DO!"

"DO WHAT?"

"REMIND ME OF THE BABE!"

"DOO DOOT!" The crowed sung two notes and a song began to play in the background. Bubby began dancing and singing like crazy.

"I saw my baby! Trying hard as babe should try! What could she do~?"

And suddenly a shruiken came at Bubby at such a quick speed. Bubby stuck her hand out and caught it easily, her sharp eyes going to the source.

"MAY I INTRODUCE! DAVID BOWIE!!"

And onto the stage came...

Kakashi Hatake.

Singing the song- Dance Magic Dance.

(A/N: Excuse me as I die laughing. This is a refrence from Naruto Abriged :D You hadd to have watched it... Oh. And you thought it couldnt get weirder.)

Soon he magically became a unicorn, and then Fred jumped onto Kakashi's unicorn form.

Fred is the fluff ball made of poop, that's poop is rainbow colored and smells like pink fluffy unicorns, and cotton candy.

"MASH!" Fred screamed at the unicorn he rode. They flew off into the sun and burned into a crisp.

"NOW FOR THE ONE AND ONLY!! JESS!!" The announcer yelled, and Bubby's friend in real life walked onto the stage with shades.

The song Lucifer by SHINee turned on and she danced just like the music video. Tutting perfectly and a light show complemented her moves.

She soon finished and everybody claped like insane.

"And LASTLY NEX!" The Announcer yelled in excitement.

Nex came onto the stage and danced easily to techno music.

Moving his limbs like a robot.

"I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!"

And everybody clapped like crazy.

Nex grinned and bowed.

"Thank you!" He yelled.

"AND IN SECOND PLACE... JESS!!"

Another roar of yells and cheers errupted from the crowed.

"AND IN THIRD PLACE... RACHEL!!" Everyone cheered again, clapping like crazy.

Soon everybody calmed down and the Okashikage took her place at the top to congradulate everybody at their win.

"Thank you everyone! I award you all cupcakes! For the cake is a lie. And why is that?"

"BECAUSE YOU ATE IT!!" Stood-chan yelled pointing at Lisa, appearing suddenly upside down from the lighting.

"YEAH!" All of Alone in Both World's readers chourused. Since Anna-chan was too lazy to find and get all the names. But she is very thankful to the people who started reading from the very beggining in Febuary.. c:

...

"Spider Guts.." Jess whispered quietly next to Lisa's ears. Lisa on reflex stepped back and punched Jess in the face.

Jess was thrown to the floor in a roar of giggles, ignoring her hurt face. She grinned at Lisa. "I-I'm sorry, but that was priceless." She said and scampered off the stage to glomp Bubby.

THE END!

Back to Kona-Kusagakure!

~ ~ ~

"Aiden?" Alice called, knocking on the door to her twins room. "Aiden. I'm sorry... I just.. I don't have it in my heart to tell him. And he'll be mad. Please don't ignore me... I'm sorry..." Alice said and turned around, her back to the door. She slid down till her butt touched the floor. "Aiden... I'm so sorry." Alice's voice cracked.

Her eyes glazed over as she unknowingly pulled herself into a genjutsu of a flash back.

Standing over to the side, the real Alice watched from above as the scene unfolded.

A young Aiden and Alice were laughing together and young Iaki walked over to the pair.

"Alice." He greeted, ignoring Aiden. "I see your doppleganger hasn't left your side yet." He said giving a light laugh.

Aiden's expression turned into a hurt one. "A doppleganger..?" She mumbled to herself quietly.

"Y-Yeah. Its not that lonely when she's around. Since Dad doesnt like me hanging out with other girls." Alice replied giving a small laugh.

Aiden gave a small shocked look to her twin. "What do you mean?" She cried out, tears coming to the corner of her eyes.

"Its obvious, you're just a doppleganger that dad made to protect me all the time." Alice said with a laugh.

"I.. I can't believe you.." Aiden cried, running off.

The scene changed to afew years later.

"Just go away you stupid doppleganger!" Iaki yelled, at Aiden.

"I told you already. I'm not a doppleganger! I'm Alice's twin!" Aiden cried, tears going down her face as she held a knife infront of her, creating distance.

"See Alice? Your Doppleganger has got a mind of its own! I told you to kill it long ago. Get it under control." Iaki yelled. Alice gave a pleading look to her twin.

"Fine. I'll be going then... To get 'fixed'. I hate you! I hope you rot in hell!" Aiden cried, and leaped from branch to branch, leaving them.

The next day Aiden cut her sister's hair short, and pretended to be Alice for afew days, until Alice got back at Aiden.. Aiden in truth didn't hate Iaki. She loved him. But it didn't matter. Alice stole the only chance that she had.

The onlooking Alice was now in tears at her past.

She snapped herself out of the self-made genjutsu, crying in a small ball infront of her sister's door.

"Please, Aiden, open the door." There was no respond in the vacant room.

"A- Whats the yelling about?" Riza groaned, walking into the hallway.

"Aiden wont open the door, and she hasnt aten or anything. I havent seen her for a long while now.." Alice cried, going to her older sister. "I messed up, I messed up so badly. And I didn't realize how badly... Please, Onee-chan." Alice was sobbing into her older sister's shoulder.

"Shh.. A...Alice.. I'll handle this." Riza said, patting her sister back. Riza moved to the door. "Aiden, if you don't open the door, I'm breaking it down." Riza said loud.

No awnser.

Smash.

The door was now in splinters. Riza entered the empty bedroom.

"Aiden..?" Riza called in confusion.

Alice dashed into the bedroom and looked around. A glint on the bedside table caught her eye. She moved towards it quickly and gasped, taking it in her hands.

"Her headband." Alice choked on tears.

"What?! Then she ran away?" Riza asked, her eyes wide, then suddenly narrowing in an intense glare. "Where did she go?" She hissed. Shaking her head from an idea she looked to her younger sister. "We have to report this to father.."

"But.. can't we just.. check if she went out on a walk... maybe?" Alice suggested, fear clearly in her eyes.

"No.. he wont like that..." Riza replied sharply. Alice took in a glulp of air and nodded slowly with a sad face, brows furrowing and eyes closed.

"Alright.." Alice said and took her older sister's hand in the empty one, as they walked to their father's office.

~ ~

"Come in." Their father's gruff voice ordered. The two sisters entered unsure.

"Uhm... Aiden seems to have uhm.. run away.." Alice said unsure, tossing her sister's headband onto her father's desk.

"SHE DID WHAT?!" The king slammed his hand onto the desk hard.

"... You heard." Riza said with an edge to her voice.

"Do you know where she went?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. Both sisters shook their heads 'no'. "Then we'll have to wait for her to show up, won't we?" The girls nodded yes. "You're excused."

They left his room, shutting the doors behind themselves as they stood in the hallway.

Riza went to her room quietly and Alice wanted to take a walk.

She walked around the deserted village, where everybody hid from her. They were afraid of her and her father's power.

"Alice!" Iaki's voice called.

"Oh.. Iaki.." Alice said, less than enthusastic. Iaki obviously saw the change.

"Huh? Whats wrong?" He asked.

"... Its Aiden." Alice sniffed, a new wave of tears. "She dissapeared without a trace, only left her headband. And. It took me such a long while to realize. I'm the worst sister in the whole world." Now she was sobbing.

"Its okay. She's just your doppleganger. She doesnt have feelings, or emotions, or memories. You can just make-"

"NO!" The sudden cry and push starteled Iaki. "She isn't my doppleganger. She is my birth sister. Her full name- is Aiden Evina Haruhana. And she is my twin."

"Ha-ha. Good one." Iaki laughed. Alice stopped crying and gave a serious look to Iaki, freezing him to the brim. "No way. You're not kidding." He mumbled. "Wait. So you lied to me?!" He yelled angrily.

"Shut up. Don't pretend like you were the victim." Alice growled, tears at the corners of her eyes. "My sister has been picked on by you, and loved you. And it-" It was all Alice's fault.

That small lie

That started with one question when they were little kids.

"Hey- Is that your sister?"

"Nope!"

"Then your doppleganger?"

"Sure!"

Little Alice didn't even know what a doppleganger was.

And such a little thing it was.

-

Chapter 58 :3

I really love the Twins and their background.

But yeah.

I keep being awful with this shizz.

Dont hit me with a bucket.

Yeah

Comment

Vote

Somefin

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
70.4K 2.3K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
1.5K 55 16
Tsuki Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake are childhood sweethearts and best friends. As life grows harder and more of Kakashi's loved ones are ripped from hi...