Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
๐Ÿ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
๐Ÿ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

34

194K 8.3K 11.2K
By ArmyArchives

A/N:

Everything in this chapter(and the whole book) is a work of fiction. Credits to media belong to orignal creators, not me.

I tried my best to come up with usernames that don't belong to anyone but in case they do, please understand that it's just a coincidence :)

_

Kim Taehyung - Wikipedia

Kim at International Business Conference, Japan in February, 2018

Born Kim Tae-hyung

December, 30, 1995 (age 22)

Seo district, Daegu, South Korea

Residence Kim's Palace, Seoul, South Korea

Years Active 2014- present

Net worth 56 billion USD

Just seeing the net worth made your eyes hurt and you decide to avoid that area. Instead, you read the main article.

Kim Taehyung, (born December, 30, 1995), is a business enterpreuner, heir to Kims Business Empire. KBE deals in I.T, Construction, Travel and food industry, Vehicles and other transportations, Education, Fashion and Designing....

You read the whole article and gulped. Was this actually the guy you had been texting? Or were your class mates right? Someone had actually been trolling you with his name?

You clicked another article:

KIM TAEHYUNG, MODERN DAY KOREAN ROYALITY ???

The first part was the same intro, copy-pasted from wikipedia. The second was different.

Since Kim's family rules most of the business world in korea and Asia, they control the stock markets too, meaning they control the politics as well. One flick of a finger and they can have the stock markets come crashing. This kind of money gives them a hold over the country's politics and they have been rightly justified as modern day Korean royalty.

Gulp.

# Kim Taehyung, The most desirable bachelor.

-

# THE KIM FAMILY AND THEIR CLOSET FULL OF SKELETONS!!

_

# Kim Taehyung donates 10 million USD to children hospital

# Kim Taehyung secures title of "the most handsome man 2017"

-

# Taehyung Kim , heir to KBE, reportedly dating Japenese heiress Tuzyu

-

# The Fashion icon we all adore, Kim Taehyung!

-

# Kim Taehyung donates millions for welfare of malnourished children around the world.

-

# Is Taehyung (Kim) really the smartest brain of our times?

-

# KIM TAEHYUNG SEEN AT SEOUL HOSPITAL FOR MENTAL HEALTH ON SUNDAY!! IS HE SUFFERING FROM A MENTAL ILLNESS?

-

# PARK JIMIN TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM AND HOW HEIR KIM TAEHYUNG INSPIRED MOST OF HIS WORK

Singer Park Jimin at a charity event with Kim Taehyung, heir to KBE. Note that Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung have been friends since middle school.

-

# Kim Taehyung, the arrogant heir to a multi-billion dollar empire??

-

# Kim Taehyung beats fellow student Mark Tuan at public quiz

"Mark tuan, Kim's fellow student at S.I.U, claimed here on Monday that kim was getting higher grades because of his family influence and hence depriving other students of their chance to hold top positions . kim challenged the said student to an open quiz which was held today, Wednesday at the university's auditorium and Both of the students had the chance to ask each other ten questions. Tuan was able to answer eight question asked while kim answered all ten question selected and asked by his opponent proving the other's accusations wrong. We are all releived to know that Kim Taehyung is a smart brain and can be trusted with the immense responsibility..."

-

# Kim Taehyung denies dating Chou Tzuyu

There were also loads of social media accounts dedicated to him.

Taefever:

taefever: Everybody repeat after me;

D-A-D-D-Y 🍆🍆

15k likes 16k comments

Comments:

chocolade: YES DADDY

junmi00: ^^Shut up bitch he's mine!

yeojachingu: DADDY

wattabumbum: DADDY

seokjinimnida: WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!? WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS?!

yeojachingu: OMG I LOVE YOU @ seokjinimnida! BUT I LOVE YOUR COUSIN MORE!

You could bet on your soul this junmi00 was the Junmi you knew.

jitaeme:

jitaeme: Too much perfection in one photo 😍

576k likes. 998k comments

Comments:

parkislifeu: JIMIN'S NEW ALBUM IS SO LIT

jiminisbae: OMG @ parkislifeu his dance moves had me pregnant 🤪

deadly_addictions: Jimin: *throws cap away in the MV dance*, me: here, take my non-existent life and throw it away too.

nickiminaj: cuz if he look good, throw my pants in the air x2

yeojachingu: TAEHYUNG IS MINE JIMIN STAY AWAY

blingblingchou: JIMIN IS MINE TAEHYUNG STAY AWAY

junmi00: @ yeojachingu BITCH YOU DARE!

parkjiminmyarea: My Jimin! My love! They are best friends! I am love!

shinwoo: I SHIP THEM SO MUCH!

jelena4ever: What is dis about doe? I saw two cute guys and I clicked 😂😅

artofgucci:

artofgucci: Stan an expensive man!

19k likes 23k comments

Comments:

yeojachingu: SLAY ME DADDY MDFXCGSFNG

nickiminaj: They be like i'm Gucci but don't stop there

yeojachingu: MARRY ME PALEASEU

dalpyo99: I hate him he's a spoiled brat spending money made by his heirs on clothes and stuff

isana: he's so gorgeous look at his chest muscles I'm drooling

nayeonblue: DAMN BOI

junmi00: Girls, know ur place and stay away he's mine. Thank you😊

sexybeastboy: my cousin goes to his uni she says he's so proud and not treating anyone like humans and not looking at them like fellow students but bugs

dariagal: ^^ maybe your cousin is actually a bug trying to get a share of all that sweetness but since he's mine, he gonna swat her off like he does.

sexybeastboy: @ dariagal he gay tho

dariagal: @ sexybeastboy you wish bro

Negative, positive, whatever they were saying, one thing was clear, this guy was no ordinary man. And the chances of him being the guy you had been talking to were less than 0.000001 %, because... come on! This guy asking you for nudes? No way! He probably had women throwing themselves at him all the time.

There were only two ways to find out the truth. And the first one was;

1) Unblock this guy who claimed to be Park Jimin and talk to him.

And that's exactly what you were going to do.

A/N #2:

I want to pass, i really do. But Bighit has other plans for my sorry future :')

BTS will never cease to amaze me 🤯🤯🤯

#idol #issabop

Also, i wanted to do my own edits and make Taehyung's instagram profile template and more stuff but i can't because i don't know how to and i'm too broke to buy apps for that either so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 378 30
"Umm, Taehyung?" She hesitated. "Yes?" "Marry me?" I was shocked by her proposal. What just happened? "M-marry?" It felt like there's a huge lump at...
99.2K 4.1K 26
โI ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.โž [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] โ–บCEO AU โ–บArra...
41.5K 2.3K 62
โThere was always a WE, but never an US. โž โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก Maressa Rose Yang or "Mae" is half-Korean and half-Filipina. Although she isn't blood-related to a...
32.3K 1.3K 33
Your average BTS groupchats and texts This is like bts crack - IM REALLY SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS HYPER AND DIDNT GIVE A SHIT BO...