Claimed // MikaYuu

By _strawberrytae

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
21
22
Warning
23
25
26
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

24

3.1K 76 59
By _strawberrytae

Sick Measures

*Mika's POV*

I let my senses take me to the first human I smell—that annoying, purple-headed grape. I stop in front of the door and tilt my head to the side. I remember Yuu having such a good friendship with this girl. That annoys me.

I slowly unlock the door, taking my sweet time. Yuu-chan won't wake up for quite some time, and even if he did—he's tied down. Really well.

I swing the door open, and I jump slightly when I see the blondie holding the wailing grape. I straighten up and clear my throat. Not the entrance I was hoping for.

"What are you doing?" I keep my voice as powerful as I can. I had practiced my "powerful" voice so many times before in the past, trying to muster up the best one for when I would take Yuu. Now it seems I need more practice.

"Nothing, 'cause keeping you're us in here!" Blondie yells, anger in her blue eyes. I roll my eyes. She's annoying. Perhaps I should take her blood instead? But just then the purple thing starts wailing even harder, and my anger surges again. I would have actually felt bad for her if she wasn't so annoying.

I clap my hands together, a grin on my face. They both look up with pale faces. Ah, why do I have a feeling that this is going to be so much fun?

"Well, well ladies. I've come to take one of you. It all comes down to sacrifices, doesn't it? And I figured that it would be more fun if I didn't give you a choice of whose blood I would take tonight. So, let's see," I pause for special effect. "Grape head, come along with me." The girl was so offended by the nickname I created that she actually stopped crying.

"I'm not a grape!" I roll my eyes.

"Come with me."

"MITSU DO SOMETHING!" She wails. I stare non-sympathetically at her.

"Can you hurry up? I'm starving."

"Just go! What am I supposed to do?" Blondie looks frustrated. I laugh. How can I not? She seriously took the "it all comes down to sacrifices" thing seriously.

"NO!!! HELP ME!!"

"He's a filthy vampire, Shinoa! What am I supposed to do?"

"THROW SOMETHING AT HIM." Grape head grabs a pillow and tosses it at my head. It softly bounces off of my titanium-hard body and falls to the floor.

"That's one less pillow you have to sleep with tonight." I remark, snatching it away from them.

"Oh great! Look what you just did!" Blondie groans.

"You humans are starting to annoy me and I'm hungry. Now get your a*s over here before I kill you both with no mercy." The girl scrambles over to me quickly. I grab her by the collar of her shirt and drag her down the hall. She screams to her friend but I already closed and locked the door.

There's nothing she can do about it now.

~

*Yuu's POV*

I wake up immediately to the sound of screaming. It keeps happening over and over again, and something deep inside me tells me that I've heard that scream before. I blink and try to sit up, but I can't. My brain soon registers what's going on around me.

I'm tied to a bed. Mika's bed.

I open my mouth to scream, but then close it, realising that there's no point. Screaming will only attract Mika and I want him to stay away from me. I need to devise a plan.

It was easy when it was just me, but now my four best friends are tagging along and it makes this a lot harder. How do you make an escape plan with five people?

I start to panic. It's something that I don't want to do in a situation like this but it's too late. I start to thrash against the ropes, trying so hard to loosen them.

I'm making no progress.

I hear another scream and then my eyes widen when I realise who's screaming. That's Shinoa!

I don't stop the scream from coming from my mouth. I thrash and thrash, ignoring the fast footsteps and soft breeze flowing by, as I know Mika is nearing.

"HE BIT ME!" A wail in the distance echoes. I scream even louder. "YUU-SAN!"

Fast footsteps—then someone is being shoved to the floor. The door is shot open and Mika stands there, cape flowing in the breeze dramatically and blood dripping from his mouth.

Shinoa's blood.

I angrily thrash against the ropes again, screaming and struggling.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU MONSTER!" I shout. Mika frowns and walks closer, closing the door behind him and locking it. Shinoa runs to the door and bangs on it, screaming my name.

"Lacus, get her back to her room." Mika calls.

"On it." Lacus' voice echoes outside of the room. Mika walks to the edge of the bed and sits down on the bed. He reaches out and touches my hair, causing me to flinch away in disgust. He sighs.

Shinoa's screams echo in the distance as she's being dragged back to her "room".  Mika rolls his eyes.

"I could've made it a lot more painful. I didn't even turn her into a vampire, dear gosh she's soooo dramatic." Mika sighs again, stroking my cheek with a cold hand. I turn my head away as much as I can. This makes Mika frown.

"I bit her, Yuu-chan, so that I wouldn't be tempted to bite you." Tears start to well up in my eyes and I try to force them back in.

Why is it that every time I don't want to cry, I end up crying? Crying just shows how weak I truly am. I'm weak compared to Mika. I'm weak for Mika.

"Oh Yuu-chan, please don't cry. You don't need to cry, my love. If you be a good boy I won't have to hurt you. Unfortunately, for your friends it won't be the same." I let out a sob.

And heeeere we go again.

"Don't hurt them! Hurt me instead! They don't deserve that! They were just trying to save me from Hell!"

"Hell?!"

"Please, Mika! They're my best friends! I don't want to see them get hurt!" Mika furrows his brows, and I silently pray that he's debating about not hurting them.

But then, all the hope I have left in me is immediately lost.

"You won't have to see it, my precious. I'll do it in another room." My throat tightens.

"It? What is it?" Mika bites his lip.

"A punishment I'll muster up at some point. Don't worry, Yuu-chan. I won't kill them." I turn my head away again, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I hate you." The words leave my mouth bitterly, and I don't even feel bad when Mika looks crushed.

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do." Mika turns away, his face twisting in pain.

"You DON'T mean that."

"Don't tell me what I mean!" Mika's head shoots over in my direction.

"Shut up!"

"I'm sick of you telling me what to do!"

"I'm the King! You're in my realm, my kingdom, and my castle so you will do as I say!"

I fall silent. How could I ever see anything in Mika at the start? He's so cruel, so sick, so twisted. He would go to such sick measures just to make me love him. And at one point I thought he was engaged to someone.

Mika would never be engaged to anyone. He made it obvious that I was the one he wanted. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

He reaches out for me again, stroking my hair. He looks sad, but I don't feel at all guilty. Just cold. And empty.

"I'm sorry," He speaks softly. "I care for you. That's why I didn't put you in the dungeon. I thought this would be a lot more comfy, correct?" I turn away.

"Don't touch me." Mika frowns.

"I could, of course, switch up your punishment and move you to the dungeon." I start to cry again.

"S-Stop. L-Leave me alone." Mika stands up.

"Then shut up and behave. I don't appreciate the attitude and I most certainly will not accept it," He storms over to the door, unlocking it and stepping one foot out. He pauses. "I wanted to be nice, Yuu-chan. I wanted our relationship to be healthy. But you leave me no choice, and now I have to be mean and cruel! I don't want to be, Yuu. So don't give me another reason to be."

And with that, he leaves.

I'm left alone, crying because my life literally sucks.

~

*Mika's POV*

I storm down the hall, anger surging in me. I had tried so hard to keep my cool in there and not blow a cap on him. How can he talk to me that way? Say he hates me?

No. He can't. He can't hate me! I won't let him.

He will love me. Oh, he just needs to wait and see. I won't tolerate this...this hate that he claims he has for me.

Well. Too bad for him. But I'm not playing nice anymore. I'm past that.

Now it's time to get rough.

~

A.N. I know what you're thinking...I took forever. I know! My summer holiday is over and Hell has officially begun! Woo hoo!

sHe SoBs

Anyways, please vote and comment! Thank you so much for all of the support, it means a lot to me. I didn't expect that this story would even reach 8k and that's amazing! So thank you very much!

I love you all so much. Have an amazing rest of your day/night! :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.8K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...
101K 1.1K 12
Your parents were government scientists working on a secret project of combining animal and human DNA in hopes of creating half-human, half-animal li...
37.9K 1K 22
๊งYandere Gojo x dandere ex-student reader๊ง‚ โ• Completedโ•ฃ You weren't that much of a sorcerer. You had a powerful technique. But surely no other sorcere...
50.9K 1.3K 48
You didn't realize just how deep in love they are with you... '~' "Did you know I sometimes have the urge to take you away." You freeze at the feelin...