Bending Ace [✔]

By koalaz99

Ace Michaelson. The wolf that everyone envies. It appears as if he owns nothing but perfections. The envy for... More

Info
01 He's Hot
02 Mate
03 Pool Fights
04 I Vowed
05 Burn
06 Conference PART 1
07 Conference PART 2
08 Leave Your Enemies Alone
10 The Broken Hearts Club
11 Breakfast for Everyone
12 Temporarily Forgotten
13 Not What it Seems
14 Day One...
15 The Time is Now
16 Aliens Perhaps
17 Accept or Reject
18 For the First Time
19 Just too much
20 Bonfire
21 Rights and Morals
22 If You Have Time
23 Devastating Surprises
24 Madness Mistakes
25 A Double
26 The Next Time
27 How It Should've Been

09 Sik World

4K 118 30
By koalaz99

Skylar's POV_

Clearing my throat, I look over to Mel in uncertainty. It's three o'clock sharp and mostly known as the time I go to my mate's pack. Of course, my father is overjoyed. He's practically already making wedding plans. Mel looks to me in a loving sister way and I give her a weak smile.

"It's okay, Sky. I promise." She straightens her back and gives me a confident smile. "And if that Alpha of yours even dares to hurt you," Mel cracks her knuckles. "I'll break him."

I arch an eyebrow to her in amusement. "Hun, you're shy, remember?" I softly laugh as I drag her to one of the cars that will escort us to Ace's pack. Melody rolls her eyes at me with a scoff. "Woah." I mumble under my breath as I notice that the cars we were given were probably the most modern cars you could ever see.

"You could say that again, but I'd expect nothing less from Alpha Ace." She points it out to me and I give a slight no. What she says is true. I've heard nothing but rumors on how rich the guy is. Money doesn't matter a lot to me, it's just a part of life I have to deal with.

As we silently sit in the back of the car we were told to stay, I look out the window and towards my house. My father waves to me from the front porch and I slowly raise my hand to wave back. We had already said our good-byes but my heart still hurts. How could a person so easily leave behind their family? Because however other people do it, I don't think I could do the same.

I feel heat rising to my cheeks as my mate comes into view carrying all my luggage. And I mean all my luggage. That crap isn't light yet he legit picked it up with ease! I can't help but to gape. As Ace made his way over to the trunk, we made eye contact and I could see no emotion in them. No happiness. Although his facial expression was pulled back into pain. But just like that, he looks away. After throwing the luggage in the back, I see him come around to the hood of the car. 

That's when I see his friends walk up to them. I believe their names are Jaxon, Taveron, and Josh. Although I don't recognize the two girls with them. I assume one girl is mated to Taveron and the other to Josh.  I can tell because in some way, they're touching each other. I notice the corners of Ace's mouth twitch up shortly after Taveron said something. Ace's mouth moves and my nerves get slightly shot when the girls laugh. I just met him and I'm already feeling jealous.

"I wish I could read lips." Mel mutters beside me, voicing my thoughts exactly.

"Same here." I breathe, looking down at my hands that were sitting comfortably in my lap.

Once I look up, I notice the whole group looking at Mel and I. Feeling heat rush to my cheeks, I quickly look out the window. It feels like hours passing when I hear the driver's door open as well as the passenger's side. 

Ace sits down in the drivers side and there beside him is one of the random girls from before. I easily notice the others go into their cars. Once the two close their doors and put on their seat belt, Ace starts up the car and drives.

Ace's POV_

Once Josh's mate, Violet, and I got in the car, I took off. Just as we started to move down the road, Violet speaks up.

"Soooo, you're the Alpha's mate, huh?" I turn my head just a tad to let her see me send a glare. Violet lifts an eyebrow at me and rolls her eyes. With that, I turn my focus back to the road. Looking through the side mirror, I see my pack's cars behind me.

"Yeah..." Skylar just barely makes out past her lips and for a split second, I felt sorry. But with me being me, I held in my emotions.

"Oh, what a delight!" I can practically feel Violet's smile. "And you are...?" I only assume she's asking Melody that.

"Oh, I'm Melody, Sky's best friend!" Melody says loudly. Which I'm actually surprised about. She's normally the quiet one.

"Man, I almost forgot!" I quickly look over to her to see her throw her hands up in the air. I look back to the road. "I'm Violet, Josh's mate." You can practically hear the pride oozing from her lips. "And just a tip, Sky, your mate over here is quite a shy one so-"

"Fuck you." I growl, showing her the middle finger while still driving.

"Sorry, I have a mate." She sticks her tongue out immaturely and I roll my eyes. "Love ya too, Acey." I hear her laugh and a small grin breaks out onto my face. You see, I grew up with with Violet. We hung out a lot at the time so we talk different to each other. But I did notice a small growl coming from the back seat. Violet seems to notice because she immediately switches topics. "Anyway, you guys will absolutely love the pack. Ace has a ginormous pool and even a personal cinema! Wait, you're still in senior year right?"

"Yeah." Mel and Skylar chorus, except Mel sounding much happier.

"Great! Bethany and I are too! Bethany is Taveron's mate, by the way. Sadly, the boys are all out of school already. But since they are part of the pack, they sometimes teach at school. Ace less so but Taveron and Josh mainly do. The only sucky part is that we aren't allowed to do anything physical with our mates. At least, that's what everyone thinks." Having enough will power, I prevent myself from gagging.

"I completely forgot about school!" Mel awes. The girls laugh in amusement.

"Yeah well, the school isn't all werewolf. The principal is, thank god. But almost half of the school is human." Out of the corner of my eye, I see her roll her eyes. "Be careful around the humans, though. Since they don't know about werewolves, they don't exactly listen to the higher ranks. Also warning, they're really.....how should I put it...?" Due to a loss of words,  I speak up.

"They're man whores." I grumble. The girls immediately laugh.

"I was going to say it in a nicer way but yeah, that works too." Violet chuckles, turning over to me. "May I please have the aux cord, Alpha?" She says in a sickly sweet voice. Trying not to roll my eyes, I growl.

"You act like I have a choice here." It's true. No matter what I attempt to say, all she hears is yes. In other words, there's no point in asking because you know the answer anyway.

"Yep, basically." Sounding proud of herself, she smirks. She swiftly picks up the cord and pulls her phone out from her pocket. Jabbing the cord into her phone, she scrolls through some playlists and finally chooses one. "These songs will be the best things you will ever listen to."

Doubtful.

Violet plays the first song and I immediately recognize it. She plays it that often. "Jeremy Zucker- Man Down!" She screams, unbuckling her seat belt and then attempts to twerk in a moving vehicle.

"Violet. No." I growl, sending her a death glare.

"The guy is legit bae!"  I hear Mel scream from the backseat and a frown settles onto my face. The other girls yell in agreement. Thank god, Violet sits down in her seat again. Is it too late to switch cars? 

Suddenly, the car became my second hell. A song would come on and some-fucking-how, all three of them knew what every single song was. They didn't even take the singing seriously! Sometimes they would just scream it right next to my ear. Not a single song, I liked. Maybe a few exceptions but you catch my drift. What surprised me is that they all knew the songs word for word. Sooner or later, Violet changed the stereo so the car was experiencing major bass. Every low hit, made the whole car buzz. The loud music might just make me go deaf.

Then, night hit. My one time for some quiet. Skylar fell out first, then Melody, then Violet shortly after. When I knew they were deep enough asleep, I turned the music and bass down. Now for some of my own music. I smirk evilly as I unhook the cord from Violet's phone and instead put the cord in my own phone. The first music artist I play is an easy one. I go to the search bar and look up NF. Putting the mode in shuffle, I continue my focus on driving.

The first one to pop up is "Therapy Session". Word for word, I rap it.

Yeah, music is fucking great. But what's even greater is the meaning behind it. That's a main reason on why NF is my favorite music artist. What he sings is based on his real life and I'm not gonna lie, his shit gets emotional. I understand if people don't like his music, but you gotta respect a broken man. I listen to almost three quarters of his music until I notice that the car is low on gas. 

Lets all stop at the nearest gas station. It should be up the road here in a minuet. I mind link Jaxon and Josh and I can feel their agreement through the link.

Yeah, I need some gas. Josh mumbles through the link. I'm just bout dead over here.

I'm good over here but a little more won't hurt. Plus, I'm really fucking hungry. Jaxon growls and I nod.

Agreed. I end the link.

Next song I put on is "Silicone Kingdom" by Witt Lowry.

I reposition the car mirror so I can look at Skylar which sits right behind me. Her head rests against the window. With her mouth slightly open, I see a little bit of drool coming from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes delicately closed. Her hair disheveled. Why does she have to be so perfect? I feel heat rise to my throat and with a heavy heart, I look away from her.

"I'm so fucking sorry." I whisper, my grip loosening on the wheel as I drop my head and rest my forehead against it. Then realizing I'm literally driving, I flip my head back up and grip the wheel.

I get slightly happier when I see the gas station sign. Looking through the side mirror, my friend's cars form a line right behind me.

Making it to the gas station, I pull into it and line the car up with a pump. Opening the car door, Jaxon and Josh park next to other pumps. They walk up to me with a smile on all of their faces.

"So, how's it goin?" Josh smirks and Jaxon nods.

"Wanna trade?"

_____________

Koalaz here once again. The whole time I was writing this, I was listening to a ton of rap songs. Sooooooo..... yeah. Anyways hope you enjoyed so here's a song to listen to while you wait for the next chapter.

You gotta listen to it, so good.

~Koalaz99

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 75.4K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
576 9 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
74K 3K 63
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
185K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...