Sea of Blood {One Piece: Kid...

By JustReneeAgain

Tsukiko, a woman who's blood lust mirrors Kid's. She never found her place in the world, then the Kid Pirates... More

Finally! I'm a Pirate!?
Scared Past
Disturbia
Break Thru
Welcome to Sabaody
Near Death
Sleepless;
Regret;
Nightmares and Kidnapped;
Back to Square One
Peaceful
Moving On
Zombie
King and Queen
New Territories
Mending Bonds // Please Read A/N at End! \\
Bad News;
End;

Betrayal;

779 21 4
By JustReneeAgain

Kid watched as his crew grew restless. they hasn't seen land for a little over a month. Tsukiko sat on a barrel as she stared into the sea, trying to find any fish she could catch. Heat was look out, every so feet he'd let a out a big sigh another sign no land was in sight. Kid had opted to skip any small islands, going straight for Sabaody. 

"Kid," Killers voice came from beside him. Killer continued when he turn to him. "We're running out of food, and fast." 

Kid looked down at his crew. "How close are we to any time of island?" 

"From what some people whispered on the last island, there is a deserted island, its a jungle but I'm sure there is food of some sort we can hunt for. " Killer said with a sigh. 

"Do you remember the coordinates?" Kid asked his first mate, the blonde nodded and the captain waved his hand. "Take us then." 

Two weeks went by as they changed their course. Tsukiko sat in the crows nest. "LAND!" Tsukiko's face got bright as she stood up, grabbing the railing as she stood up too fast and got light-headed,smiling at the group of grumpy men who grumbled. Tsukiko jumped down, where is the captain?" the woman asked a man with a mohawk, he looked up at her with a glare and jerked his thumb back to the captains work shop. 

The green haired woman sighed as she held her head when a dizzy spell hit her. Tsukiko took a deep breath and waited for the sound of grinding metal to stop. Tsukiko went and knocked on the door as soon as it was clear. "Enter." She heard her captains voice. Tsukiko slipped in, holding the door handle for support and waited for Kid to finish his work. "What is it?" 

"Land." Tsukiko smiled at the red-head. 

"Get ready to hunt then, this is a jungle that only consists of animals, living." Kid said as he stood up, his frame towering the woman, he saw how thin she had gotten. "When's the last time you ate?" 

"This morning." Tsukiko replied looking at him with a blink of her red eyes. 

Kid open and closed his mouth before turning his back to her and resuming his work. Killer had said they were running out of food, but they had full meals everyday, when the door shut Kid replace his goggles over his eyes and continued to work and letting the worry for the female go. 

"We should reach land in about half an hour." Heat said as he came up the stairs. "What did Master Kid say?" 

"He said get ready to hunt." Tsukiko said with a smile as she held onto the railing to calm her wave of dizziness. "He said it's only inhabited by animals." she said looking at the somber man. 

"Kiko, are you alright?" Heat asked looking at the woman who was breaking into a cold sweat, her pupils dilated, the red barely visible. 

"Oh yeah!" the woman replied with a smile. "I'm done with lookout for the day so I'm going to take a nap." 

The man nodded, watching as she walked down the hall to her quarters. she never let go of the wall for support. Heat looked around for Killer, spotting him doing an inventory of items they would need. The pale man walked to Killer and cleared his throat. "Something is wrong with Tsukiko." 

Killer turned to the man. "What do you mean, she seemed find this morning?" 

"She was in a cold sweat, her pupils were dilated and she held onto the wall for support." Heat explained

Killer looked at him and nodded. "I'll finish up and go check on her. lead the first group and search the east of the island, tell Wire to search the west. Kid said he's staying on the ship. I'll see how Tsukiko is doing." 

Satisfied at the answer Heat nodded and headed to tell Wire the plan, twenty minutes later they reach this island. Killer went back to Tsukiko's room, the blonde knocked twice with no answer he slowly opened the door. "Tsu? It's Killer. I'm coming in." 

Killer glanced around the room, he didn't see her. her bed was neatly made, everything was how Tsu always leaves it. Killer made his way to her bathroom. "Tsu?" he called out before entering, she wasn't in there either. Killer left her room and made his way around the ship, calling her name. "TSUKIKO!" Killer shouted, a bad feeling in his gut. the first mate knocked on the work-shops door. 

"WHAT?" Kid shouted from the inside. 

Killer entered looking around hoping Tsu was there. "I can't find Tsukiko, Heat said she wasn't looking well." 

The captain took his goggles off and looked at the masked man. "She looked thin to me. Has she eaten?" 

Killer sighed. "I honestly haven't seen her eat, but that's normal for us not to since she eats at the end of our meals." 

Kid rubbed his head. he should have forced her to eat with them. There was plenty of times everyone had seconds, he wondered of the woman skipped meals so everyone else could eat. "Where is everyone else?" he asked

"I sent Wire and Heat as leaders to go hunting." Killer said moving aside for his captain to leave the workshop. 

"You searched the whole ship?" Kid asked

"Just the main deck and her room." Killer replied

"Let's split up and search for her, maybe when we find her they'll be back with food and she's the first one to eat." Kid said as he head down the stairs to the mens dormitory. 

The red head moved and kicked things out of his way. it had been ten minutes and both Killer and Kid found no trace of her. "Go check the island, maybe she went ashore, I'll stay here." Kid said as he took a seat, leaning his head back, as killer went to jump off they heard a whimper. Kid's eyes snapped opened, Killer placed both his feet on the deck

Killer scanned any doors they didn't check. Kid's had beaten him to it as the hot headed captain went and ripped the door off it's hinges of the broom closet. Killer growled at the sight before him. Kid clenched his hands, his eyes on fire as he saw the fear in his crew-mates eyes. 

Kid couldn't remember the mans name, he had joined not long ago, his red flannel opened, his pants around his ankles, his boxers around his knees. Behind him was a pale Tsukiko with cuts on her, blood dripping from where the rope had dug into her skin as he had her tied from the rafter in the broom closet. Her green hair a mess and her clothes cut and gone off her body, only small shreds remained. 

Before Killer could even move a muscle, Kid had gripped the purple haired man's throat. throwing him off the ship and to the sandy ground on the beach. Kid's angry body jumping off the ship and to the land. Killer looked at the woman, taking the spotted shirt on his body and wrapping it around her  as he cut her down and took her to the infirmary. 

Kid kicked the man, his eyes ablaze. "What's your name!?" Kid shouted, birds flying out of trees from the tone of his voice.

"My name is Jordan." The man coughed out, his neck already bruising. 

"What did you do to our crewmate!?" Kid shouted again, kicking his jaw and sending him flying to a tree. Heat and Wire running out from the woods to see their captain coming to the kitchen helper. 

"Master Kid?" Heat had a questioning tone, his eyes scanned tot he fact the man was almost naked. "What happened?" 

Kid snarled, his fists clenched. "Tell them what you did!" Kid said opening his arms to show the rest of the crew behind him. 

The man let out a laugh, blood coming from his mouth and nose. "I did what every man on this crew wanted to do for months." Jordan coughed out blood as Kid kicked him again. "I raped Tsukiko, she was so weak and frail. She acts like she's the tough girl but that's not the case at all." 

The rest of the crew look to their captain. "Tie him up. Bring him to the ship." Kid snarled as he walked back to the ship. "Master Kid.." Heat said catching up to him. 

"What is it?" Kid said looking at him

"There is something you should know about Tsukiko..." Heat sighed, looking down. he knew it wasn't his place but the captain needed to know. 

Killer wrapped her wrists up, her body was covered by a sheet. he would go and get her clothes later. "Killer?" Tsukiko whispered letting out a cough. 

"Are you alright?" he asked as he brought her a glass of water over. 

"I'm sorry." the woman said, her hair shadowing her eyes. "I was so weak, I became I problem." 

Killer sighed and put the straw to her lips. "Drink." Tsukiko did as she was told. "Why didn't you eat?" Tsukiko went to open her mouth, Killer turned to her, stopping her from lying. 

"I wanted to make sure the rest of the crew was fed enough." Tsukiko said with a sigh. "I thought there would be leftovers, but I was wrong." 

"We need you to take care of yourself. Kid values you." Killer said sighing. "We all do. We are a family." 

"What happened to him?" Tsukiko asked in a shaky voice. She didn't want Kid to grant him mercy but it was her own fault she was in that situation. 

"He'll be killed tonight, in front of everyone." came a voice from the door. Tsukiko looked up to see her captain. "You're encouraged to join in, even if to make the final blow." 

"Thank you Captain." Tsukiko hadn't looked at him once, she felt too ashamed. 

"Killer, I need a minute alone with Tsu." Kid ordered, Killer nodded, placing a hand on her head as he left. Kid watched a tear fall from her hidden eyes. "Heat told me about your past, or what you told him." Kid went on, "I'm ordering you to come to me if this bring up any bad memories. I need you back to your strongest and you can't do that with your past chasing you." 

"Kid." Tsukiko said as she got up, holding the sheet to her naked chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't stronger to take care of myself." 

Kid looked at her, her hands shaking as she held the sheet. "You'll be in here until you're full healed and gained some weight back." Kid said standing up, towering over her. "I'll have someone bring you clothes and get you when it's time for us to kill Jordan." 

Kid turned and started to walk away as Tsukiko grabbed his hand, his body turning back to the girl, all he saw was a green blur as she hugging him, her face buried into his neck. Kid let out a small smile and hugged her, his hand rest on her head and her lower back. Tsukiko sat back down as a knock echoed through the room. "Come in." Kid said, stepping to the side when Wire brought a plate of greens and meat. "Eat." Kid said looking at the woman as Wire handed her the plate and headed back out. Kid walked out hearing the chopping of food. 

So, I was going to write Jordan being killed but decided against it. Hope you guys are enjoying it. I still have no idea who to put Tsukiko with so help a girl out and let me hear who you think she'd be better with. :) 

Thanks so much for reading! Also, if any of you know someone who is super rad at drawing, let mw know cause I'm willing to pay for someone to draw Tsukiko for me! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 3.9K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
11K 407 25
I got this idea when I was listening to a song and I had to write something, the Oc girl in here is named Kumiko Kago who is Eustass Kid's and Killer...
10.9K 507 25
After years apart, Kid is reunited with you, his first love since childhood. You flaunt yourself in front of him, reminding him of why he wanted you...
9.5K 344 13
(Y/n) isn't crazy but she's locked in a mental hospital. She doesn't remember much about herself and just wants to escape from the evil doctor. Kidd'...