The Girl Who Never Smiles | ✔️

By ImagineSass_15

{COMPLETED!!!} "She's just a little too scared to get close because everyone who said they'd be there, left."... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
TGWNS Playlist
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
1.1K
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Bay's Letter
Epilogue
MUST READ!!
107K views, 4K votes
*Bonus Chapter* Thanksgiving
Bonus Chapters🎉🎉
Bonus Chapter *Asher's POV*

Chapter 29

13.7K 591 36
By ImagineSass_15

"What are you doing Issac?!"

"Almost done." He says.

"Oww!" I yell out when the pin stabs me in my chest. "If that thing stabs me one more time, I will use my thumbs to guage out your eyeballs!"

"I'm done! I'm done!" He yells and moves away. I look down at the what he was working on for a good 2 minutes and it is a Northern Lights pin.

"You got this for me in Alaska?"

"Yeah, I figured it would look good on you plus it's very...special." he says with a small smirk on his face.

My lips tug up in a smile when I remember our kiss under the Northern Lights.

"Thanks." I say and put my hand on the pin that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

"I got something for you too" I say with a big smile on my face. Today is Issac and I's 3rd month friendaversary. I know people usually do it every year, but last time I checked there doesn't have to be an annual thing with friendaversary. It's been 1 month since Alaska and the whole awkwardness from it. We have pushed past everything that happened and our friendship is stronger now.

I open my locker and take out the box and I hand it to Issac. He opens the box revealing a silver and blue Burberry watch. Issac's eyes widen when he looks at this and then back at me.

"How much did this cost you?!"

"Not much. I got it on sale and plus, my mom knows a guy who added a discount on it so I didn't pay too much in one day. Take it out and flip it over." I say with a smirk on my face.

He takes the watch out of the box and flips it over and reads the markings on the back of the watch.

"Bay...this was too much."

"Please. It wasn't enough."

" 'You are my grey knight in golden armor Love, Bay. Nov.6' " He reads aloud and then looks at me with his grey eyes that look almost crystallized. He pulls me into a tight hug and I melt into his warm embrace.

"I can't believe you did this. I got you a pin from Alaska. That's so lame compared to what you got me."

"Your gift was small, but so important to me. To us." I say and feel my cheeks heat up. "Your gift was perfect." I pull away and close my locker and hold my lunch in my hand.

"Alright, so movie night and sleepover at my place right?" He asks.

"Yeah. What time will you pick me up?"

"After practice."

"OK. See you then" I say and walk away and into the lunchroom to meet Zoe.

"Hey." i say and plop down on the seat across from Zoe. I take out my sub sandwich from my lunch bag and unwrap it.

"So, what did you guys give each other for friendversary? I am still pissed you didn't tell me what you got him."

"Oh whatever. He got me this" I say and move my hair so she would see the pin. Her eyes light up and she puts her hand on her heart.

"That is so adorable and sweet." she gushes and a smile comes to my face when I look down at the pin.

"I got him a Burberry watch-"

"YOU WHAT!!" Zoe yells having everyone in the cafeteria look at her. And I mean everyone.

Kill me now.

"Carry on people!" Zoe says to the people in the cafeteria.

Leave it up to Zoe to be....herself.

"Do you know how much those costs?" Zoe asks.

"I did. But I had 2 discounts which lowered it and I had saved up money from babysitting."

"OK. But you just got an ordinary watch? No meaning behind it?"

"Well before you interrupted me, I was going to say that on the back of the watch is an engraved message that says 'You are my grey knight in golden armor Love, Bay Nov.6'" I say with a proud smile on my face.

"That is relationship goals!" Zoe gushes and claps her hands together excitingly.

"You mean friendship goals, right?"

"Oh please. We both know you and Issac are not just friends. What 'friends' do you know on this planet by expensive Burberry watches for each other and give little pins that represent the first time they kissed?" Zoe rants and gives me the 'Tell me bitch.' face.

"Really good friends."

"With benefits" Zoe mutters and drinks her soda.

"Zoe!"

"Give me truth or give me death!"

"So you want to die? Are you willing to give up cashmere sweaters, silk shirts, and heels for the truth?" I ask with my head cocked to the side.

She thinks for a minute and then says, "Yeah you're right. Lie to me or better yet, continue lying to yourself. You have been doing it for a good month now."

"Zoe." I warn.

"OK. OK" she gives up the subject, but my conscience is already letting those thoughts float back in my brain. The same thoughts I have been trying to bury for a month.

But they keep coming back.

...

"I don't want to watch Mile 22, can we please just watch Mission Impossible?"

"Why Mission Impossible?"

"Because Tom Cruise is in it and he is hot. Duh"

Issac gives me a blank look and then shakes his head. "Women"

"Hey!" I throw a pillow at his face. "Rude."

He throws a pillow back and says "Lets watch mile 22! We watched your movie last time. What was it again?"

"You forgot because you fell asleep you...you" I groan in frustration and plop myself on the couch. "You annoying piece of crap."

"That is no way to speak to your knight in golden armor" he says with a cocky grin on his face.

"Shut up!" I yell and throw a popcorn kernel at him.

"Fine we will watch Mission Impossible. But just so you know he is 56 years old. I am way better looking then an old guy with kids. Gush over him during the movie and I break the DVD player."

"You wouldn't. The player is like $300."

"Oh, I would."

"Fine. Play my movie." I say and stuff my mouth with popcorn.

"As you wish."he mutters and turns on the movie. He walks back over to me and sits next to me.

"Where's your dad?"

"Work."

"OK." I say and shift myself so I can lay my head on Issac's shoulder.

...

The warm fall sun peering through the white silk curtains wake me up. I squint my eyes and shift my head so the light isn't directly in my face. My hand is rested on something hard, as well as the rest of my body. I open my eyes and the first thing that catches my eye is that I am still in the living room. I look down and Issac is sleeping beneath me. We must've feel asleep here.

I look around for a clock or something to tell the time, but I only find Issac's phone on the table. I tap the home button of his phone and the time pops on the screen.

9:45 a.m.

"ISSAC GET UP!" I yell.

We are so late for school. I dig my phone out my pocket and I have 10 missed calls from Zoe.

Issac makes some weird noise and falls back to sleep. I slap him on his face and his eyes shoot open.

"What the hell was that for!"

"It is 9:45. We are so late for school." I say and get up off him and run upstairs and to the room where my clothes are. I quickly jump in the shower. I can hear a bunch of running around, which must be Issac. Once I finish showering, I put on my cropped 'Just Do It Later' sweater, my light wash jeans, and my white converses.

"Bay, it's 10:10. Hurry!" Issac yells from the other side of the door. I quickly clean up and run out the bathroom. I pack my clothes in my duffel bag and grab my school bag.

I walk down the stairs and wait for Issac. 5 minutes and he is running down the stairs in an all black outfit.

"Are you going to a funeral?"

"Yes, my own!" He yells and opens the door and we run to his car.

Issac drives off his lot and down the street while breathing heavily. I pull down the mirror in the car and begin doing my hair.

"Really?" Issac deadpans.

"My hair is a mess." I say and I form my hair into two buns on top my head leaving two strand of hair out on each side of my face.

We arrive to school at 10:25. Students should be transitioning to the last class before lunch by now. We rush into the school and luckily the students move out the way so we would pass through with no problems. When we reach to our locker, I open my locker and stuff my bags in and take out my books.

Talia walks over to us and she just stand there with her hands on her hips.

"So why are you two late and rushing in 2 classes late, huh? Long night I presume."

"Talia, back off. Isn't your boyfriend waiting for you?" Issac says in a bored tone.

"Victoria will NOT be happy about this" she says and uses her finger to gesture between the two of us. She sashays away and to her class.

"Gotta go." I say and run off to my class hoping I didn't miss too much today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 566 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...
2.6M 70.7K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
64.3K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
2.6M 107K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...