Control [Carlisle Cullen]

By pleuvoirx

•They send me away to find them a fortune• [Carlisle Cullen] [Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part 2] [cover by: @kin... More

cast & playlist
trailers
editing
act one: twilight
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
act two: new moon
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
act three: eclipse
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
act four: breaking dawn
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
The End
+ bonus
+ bonus
+ bonus
+ bonus

1.0

35.3K 1.1K 249
By pleuvoirx

*

The next morning, Eleanor, Carlisle and Emmett sat together at the kitchen table. Eleanor had a bowl of Cheerios in front of her, along with a book that Carlisle had picked for her. She hadn't necessarily been focusing on the book, but instead on the research that Carlisle was conducting. Children like Renesmee.

The child was growing at an immense rate - she already looked like a year old, instead of a few weeks old.

Her mate's eyes were narrowed at the computer screen in front of him, and he moved aimlessly down the pages. She didn't know what he would find on the internet, considering he was looking through vampire history and most people hadn't a clue that they had existed.

Eleanor diverted her eyes from the book again, and focused on Carlisle. The witch noticed how stressed the man looked, and abandoned her bowl, then moved her chair. She leaned her head on his shoulder, frowning at the computer.

"Carlisle?"

"Yes Ellie?" He asked, quietly, not moving his eyes from the screen.

"What the hell do you think you're going to find about vampire babies? On the internet?"

He sighed, and diverted his gaze to Eleanor, who stared at him with expecting eyes. Carlisle turned his head to kiss her cheek, and then pulled away, "I don't know, El. But I can't ask other vampires about it."

"Why?" She asked, now curious.

Before he got the chance to answer, the sound of giggling invaded the house and Eleanor turned to see Edward and Bella walk in. A smirk replaced her curious frown, and she leaned back in her seat with her arms crossed, "good morning, lovebirds."

"Wow!" Emmett grinned, mimicking Eleanor's position, "done already?"

Edward rolled his eyes, while Bella fully ignored him, "where's Renesmee?"

"Blondie stole her," Jacob spoke from where he stood by the window. He had been watching Rose with his imprint all morning.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asked. Carlisle and Eleanor stared at each other with a look of amusement, before she grinned back at the married couple, mischievously.

"Emmett, no." Bella said, sternly. Emmett and Eleanor laughed together once more.

A sharp ring cut through the house, and everyone turned to look at the telephone. The atmosphere became tense as they waited for Bella's response, "is that Charlie?"

"He's been calling twice a day," El said sadly, wrapping her arm around Carlisle's waist.

"He's in pretty rough shape," Jacob added, sharing a look with Eleanor.

"Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it," Carlisle told her, and Eleanor's heart fell in her chest. Poor Charlie.

She wished there was a way to keep Bella in Charlie's life, but as far as she know, it was impossible.

"Okay," Bella nodded, stiffly, "we'll tell him tomorrow."

"I'm gonna miss this place," Emmett sighed, and stood up from the table. Eleanor frowned at him.

"We'll come back, we always do," Carlisle told his son, and Eleanor soon turned to him.

"What?" She asked.

"Nobody said anything about leaving," Jacob said, harshly.

"Once people believe Bella's dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her," Carlisle tried to reason with them both.

"So you just disappear?" He asked.

"Carlisle, I'm not leaving!" Eleanor exclaimed, "I can't."

"We'll talk about this in a minute, El. It's the only choice we have."

The two stared at Carlisle, furiously. Jacob scoffed, turned on his heel and walked outside. Eleanor only rolled her eyes and went to Carlisle's office.

Once she was inside, she threw herself down on his chair and spun herself around. She knew that they would do something, but she never thought about leaving Forks. She couldn't.

The chair stopped suddenly, and Eleanor was now staring into Carlisle's eyes. Her brows were narrowed in a frown, and her lips were turned down as she stared at her fiancé.

"I'm not leaving."

Carlisle sighed and knelt in front of her, "Eleanor we don't have a choice."

"My family is here, Carlisle. What am I supposed to tell them? We're getting married! Am I supposed to tell them that they can't come because Bella is dead now?!" She shouted. Her eyes were beginning to turn scarlet as she ranted, causing Carlisle to grab her hands.

"Calm down, my love," he whispered, and pressed kisses to both of her palms.

The witch closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She reopened her eyes, "I'm sorry, Carlisle. I can't just leave right now."

Carlisle pursed his lips, and nodded his head. He avoided Eleanor's eyes now, and stood up from his spot. Eleanor's heart broke in her chest as she watched him walk out of the office. When he was out of view, she dropped her head in her hands and sighed as a tear slipped out of her eye.

---

Eleanor sat on her bed at home with her laptop sitting in front of her. She was busy changing her classes to online, that way she didn't have to drive back to Seattle.

Eleanor had left the Cullens' shortly after her fight with Carlisle. She decided that, instead of being angry, she could better spend her time at other places. She hadn't talked to Carlisle since.

She didn't mean to upset him, but there was no way she was leaving her family behind sooner than she had to. While she was inevitably going to have to say goodbye, she wanted to postpone it as long as possible.

A harsh sigh left her mouth as she closed the computer screen. She ran her hands over her face, then got up from her bed and walked out of her room. El jogged down the stairs, and took a seat at the kitchen table with her mom.

Mrs. Stanley shot her daughter a funny look, "what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," Eleanor mumbled, resting her hand on her cheek.

"El," she looked at her daughter with a raised brow, "what's wrong?"

She was saved by a knock at the door. Eleanor frowned, and got up out of her seat to answer the door. Her eyes widened, "Jacob? What're you doing here?"

"Get your shoes. I need you to come with me now," he told her, seemingly out of breath.

"What? Where?" She asked, reaching down to grab her shoes.

He only grabbed her wrist, and pulled her out of the house. Eleanor gasped and quickly reached out to close the door, "bye mom!"

She waited until they were in Jacob's car before she looked over at him. A cold glare settled on her face as she stared at the boy, "what the hell, Jacob?"

"I told Charlie," he muttered as he began to drive.

Eleanor gave him a look, "what did you tell Charlie?"

"That I'm a werewolf."

"What?!" She screamed, gripping at her hair, "are you really that stupid ? Holy shit, they're going to kill you! You are one of - no, the dumbest - person I know! Jacob-!"

She continued yelling at him all the way to the vampires' house. By the time they had arrived, Jacob had heard it all, and was preparing himself for the Cullens' rage. Eleanor's face was bright red in anger, but she didn't say another word.

Eleanor stormed up the stairs, and walked into the house. She walked straight past Carlisle and went to a stop next to Esme. Esme smoothed Eleanor's hair down and smiled, "what's got you in a bad mood?"

"Ask Jacob."

The family turned their attention to the werewolf, who stood with his hands folded in front of him. He took a deep breath, "I might've told Charlie that I can turn into a wolf."

"You did what?" Bella spoke immediately, as she walked forward to her friend.

"Look, I solved a problem," he said, "you guys were leaving. I had to do something."

Eleanor pursed her lips. She had never thought about Renesmee having to leave Jacob when the Cullens' left. She was suddenly less angry with him.

"You don't realize the danger you've put him! The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us."

"I didn't tell him about you! Just me! I only said you were different," Jacob told her.

"And we have a niece that we adopted," Edward rolled his eyes.

"I mean, seriously Jacob, he's not going to just let that go!" Bella yelled.

"Did you consider the physical pain he'll put Bella through?" Edward asked, motioning towards his wife, "it'll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat. And that's assuming she can control her thirst."

"Look, Charlie's been in hell. And I know you'll be happier with him in your life," he said to Bella, which caused the newborn to glare at him.

Eleanor's mouth dropped, slightly. Of course. If this worked for Bella and Charlie could stay in her life, maybe Eleanor could keep her family in her life once she turned.

"Jacob, don't try and pretend you're doing this for anybody except yourself," Edward scoffed, and Eleanor sneered at him.

"I did it for Eleanor, too! Do you really think she's going to leave her family behind Carlisle?!" Jacob turned to the doctor, who stared down at his combined hands.

"Jacob," Eleanor stopped him, "we've already talked."

"And you told him you won't leave, right?" She didn't say anything, which proved Jacob's point.

"If this doesn't work, it's on you," Edward told Jacob and he rolled his eyes.

"Well then you better get ready, cause he'll be here in ten minutes."

—-

"These will irritate your eyes at first," Alice leaned down in front of Bella, and gently placed the brown contacts in Bella's red eyes. The newborn blinked rapidly as she adjusted to them.

"The main thing is not to move too fast," Carlisle told Bella.

"Try taking a seat," Esme instructed, "crossing your legs."

The coven was in the sitting room, 'training' Bella on how to be human. Eleanor thought the whole thing was bullshit. She had literally been human a week ago, how could she not remember?

Bella stood from the couch and, in a blink of an eye, was sitting in a wooden chair. Eleanor sighed, and shook her head at the girl.

"Um, maybe a tad slower!" Esme said.

"Bella, you were literally a human a week ago! Why the hell are you making this more complicated than it needs to be?" Eleanor exclaimed, and Carlisle placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him with a glare. No, she wasn't mad anymore, but she hated apologizing.

"Blink at least three times a minute," Alice reminded her, shooting a look at Eleanor.

Bella began to blink quickly, and Eleanor dramatically rolled her eyes.

"Good," Alice sighed.

"For a cartoon character," El scoffed.

"Hold your breath, it'll help with your thirst," Carlisle smiled.

"But don't forget to move your shoulders so it looks like you're breathing," Edward backed him up.

"Don't sit so straight," Rose added, "humans don't do that."

Bella slouched, and began to move her shoulders up and down, funnily. She added in a few blinks, before huffing. She stood up, "alright! Blink, slouch, I got it."

"Let's hope so," Eleanor muttered.

***

Honestly the scene of Bella trying to be human in the movies was so cringey, like wtf.

pleuvoirx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.6K 102
VOLUME TWO. ❛ bella! where the hell have you been, loca?! ❜ ❪ © hexedbywanda 2020 ❫ ❪ completed ❫
284K 6.5K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
502K 10.1K 41
"If I Manage To Mess Everything Up Someday, I Won't Hide My Head In Shame, Because He Is The One Thing That I Managed To Get Right." - AJ Skye Cullen...
25.8K 555 20
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙.❞ 𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙘�...