One Piece X Reader: SOULMATES

由 Sophabelluca

Once upon a time there was a big bustling city named Soulmate City! The reason this place was so popular was... 更多

Introduction
Reader X Ace "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Arsonist?"
Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"
Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"
Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"
Reader X Mihawk "Stitching Up The Lonely Hearts"
Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"
Reader X Shanks "MEMES DABS AND MOAR"
Reader X Sabo "The Town Scrooge"
Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"
Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"
Reader X Drake "Make A Wish"
Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"
Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"
Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"
Requests Closed
Reader X Moria "Horror Story"
Reader X Hancock "Dominance"
Reader X Killer "Chase You Down"
Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"
Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"
Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"
Reader X Ichiji "Appreciation"

Reader X Smoker "Outmatched, Outwitted, and Overwhelmed"

6.4K 205 56
由 Sophabelluca

You huffed squeezing through the narrow pipe, wrestling with the pockets in your clothes, you were barely able to free your device- and setting it back on too was a hassle, scanning the mass of thermal signatures, you grinned.

Just a couple more meters to go.

The prisoners down there must have been so severely agonized, just the thought of their condition made you huff out in aggression.

The police went too far this time.

They changed the game after a certain incident that played at night a few weeks ago, a police officer that was out looking for their soulmate was no match for her own criminal soulmate.

It wasn't long before they had her cornered.

As such, once she couldn't bare the stress of fighting off her instincts anymore, she gave in and declared loyalty to her soulmate instead, abandoning their previous affiliation for their soulmate's sake.

You loved the story, the thought that there was at least some people out there willing to put aside their loyalties to their corrupted organizations was a- dare you think it, romantic thought, it even got better when more stories that were similar to the first began to become the latest talk.

Too bad the said organizations didn't feel the same way.

Once they finally caught on that they could lose their own troops to their soulmates and betray the authorities instead of the other way around, they changed it all up.

They began to order cops in large groups, hunting down soulmates with organized tactics and arresting any they found on the spot- criminal or civilian, and what happened to them afterwards was sickening.

They practically tortured them, when two soulmates meet, it's common knowledge to know that either of them will eventually do just anything to be with their partner, just to stop the aching in their souls- and using that information, they tortured them, waving their loved one in front of them, promising them a happy life when they surrendered their loyalty to the authorities.

Sickening.

You bit your lip so hard it nearly broke, how could the authorities do something so inhumane? Love shouldn't be used on the battlefield like this! There were no winners in war, but the sure losers were the unfortunate soulmates finding each other during these horrid times.

Finally finding yourself above their prison, you carefully traced your fingers along the thin sheet of steel and watched it begin to erode and dissolve.

Clattering below you, squeezing through, you followed the discarded plate with a thump, startling the prisoners.

"W-Who're you?" Focusing onto a chained up female in a cell separated from the rest, your eyes widened momentarily before mellowing out in pity and sorrow.

Approaching the cell, you tenderly eroded the cuffs chaining her to the walls, staring hard at her subtle, faded burns, "you must be Akainu's soulmate" she jerked away from you, clearly angered by being called out.

"I'm (Y/N), revolutionary" turning to all the others, you gave them a reassuring smile, "I'm here to set you all free" as they begin to cheer and celebrate as you disintegrated their shackles, you watched as they all scattered away, most likely going out to search for their soulmates before making a hasty getaway.

The sight made you smile from a job well done, until you noticed the remaining female, and her lack of movement.

Walking back to her, you felt empathetic seeing her blurred eyes and tight frown, knowing exactly what was wrong, you gave her a supportive hand to the shoulder.

She couldn't bring herself to leave her soulmate.

He was a scoundrel, you personally wanted to take his head amongst other things, but it was situations and times like this that stopped you from ever taking such extreme actions towards your enemies.

Even though they themselves were despicable, they still had someone out there that loved them dearly, someone who didn't deserve to get hurt, someone who didn't deserve someone so vile.

Every villain killed meant an innocent hurt beyond repair, huffing out, knowing there was nothing else you could do for her, you smiled with hollow eyes, "I can't help you anymore, but I do hope you can find out how to help yourself, and soon, the alarms will no doubt be ringing in a few minutes" giving her a short wave, you ran down the empty halls in search of anything else to do before escape.

Rushing down the metal, dimly lit halls, you forced yourself onto every thick door you came across, frowning when you only found empty interrogation chambers, empty holding rooms, or the stray bathroom.

Finally coming across a door without a window, you slowly and silently creeped the door open, letting you poke your eye through the gap to see stacks of files.

Bingo! Hurriedly closing the door behind you, the door was carefully locked behind you to keep anyone else out as you rushed to the files.

Investing them all, you scanned over them with speeding (E/C) eyes.

'Alabasta coverup'

'Thriller Bark coverup'

'Impel Down coverup'

'Enies Lobby coverup'

You clicked your tongue in irritation finding nothing but old news, where was all the new juicy dirt?! You couldn't find anything useful for exposing these self righteous bastards!

"Looking for these?" Actually shrieking in surprise, you flung your body away from the voice and faced them fully.

Only to be hit with regret afterwards.

He was a man who looked like was entering his fifties maybe? He certainly wasn't old enough for that white hair of his to be from age, perhaps the cause was stress- since he looked mighty grumpy, and hot.

He was certainly hot.

His face was clean shaven, evidently stuck in a permanent scowl seeing deep angry wrinkles in his skin, a cigar was squeezed in between his white teeth- and holy chiz there was a lot more where that one came from now that you looked down to see lines of cigars strapped to his robust, hard chest.

Fuck, he was absolutely delicious, oh, and also absolutely your god damn soulmate! The cop was your fucking soulmate! Oh skippy damn doo!

Seeing him gulp in alarm seeing your face for the first time, you easily deducted he was having as much as a bad time as you right now with this shitty hand of cards fate dealt you.

Good thing this room had more than one window.

Taking advantage of the lag in his thought process from the shock, you were quick to run behind the bookcases and away from his devouring brown orbs, moving to leap out through the other known window to escape.

Lucky for you, he just missed you when he jumped to catch you midleap, unfortunately for you the loud crash made from the broken glass probably triggered something and the alarm went off- or maybe the time finally came up short and you were just having a shitty time.

Rushing down the now loud and panicking halls, you heard cops bustling about in a panic somewhere else, thankfully still giving you the halls for yourself.

The dark black walls were now bathed in flashing red, the on and off motions did succeed in disorienting you a bit, but god forbid you were getting caught by your soulmate now.

Even if it hurt to do so.

Hastily fumbling with the pockets in your shirt, you pulled out your phone and contacted Dragon on speed dial.

"Dragon! I've freed the imprisoned soulmates! But unfortunately the alarm has been set off and I'm still in the building! My soulmate is here! Please I need backup before he catches me!" You continued to run, looking for a way out, but soon you were baffled when you caught onto the long string of silence.

"Dragon?-" "Your soulmate is really there?" You nodded even though he couldn't see you, "unfortunately yes, he's a cop, and one decently high on the food chain if I saw his uniform right" you slowed down as the silence on the other side of the phone began to nag on you.

Frowning at the device, you clutched onto it tighter until he spoke again, "(Y/N) you cannot leave that place" you paled, "trying to escape from there after seeing your soulmate will only hurt you, now that you've seen him, you won't be able to rest until you're both together, you know that don't you?" You clutched tightly onto your shirt, feeling the weight of what he was saying.

"Wh-what do I do?" He sighed, "try to subdue him I'm afraid, it's either he'll take you into custody and manipulate you into taking his side, or the other way around" you frowned, beginning to vehemently shake your head in denial.

"N-No, I refuse, I won't do that to him" Dragon sighed on the other side, and you winced imaging disappointment in his face, "I'm afraid I'm giving you your only options" shutting the device off in anger, you drowned your rage into the red colors and screeching sirens, running into a new direction.

'Okay okay, just need to find a way out of here...' you felt your body begin to morph as an idea hit you, 'or maybe..' finally entirely transforming yourself into the beast of nightmares, you felt your fangs drip in an attempt to grin, 'I just have to make them think I escaped' letting out a subtle screech, you rushed to a room you saw earlier that was full of pipes and machinery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean she's gone?!" The officers of G5 stiffened up and began to sweat in anxiousness, Smoker may have always seemed to have been nothing but upset, but now was truly pissed.

One officer nervously singled himself out to the inspector, "w-well, we searched the whole building and all of the surrounding grounds sir, all the cells and rooms were empty, she-she's gone" he winced when Smoker bit the cigar in between his teeth in half, a clear sign to run.

"Search again! She's still here and I want her found!" Watching the officers of G5 scatter like bees, the man rushed off on his own search.

Damn them, he could feel it, she was still in the building he could fucking feel it, so why were those runts having such a hard time looking for her?

Flying through the halls at an incredible speed, Smoker subconsciously picked off a cigar on his chest and shoved it in between his lips, puffing out a cloud of smoke in annoyance.

"When I get my hands on her, damn brat won't even remember what day it is" the smoke man was so full of frustrating rage, he nearly missed the skip in his chest when he zoomed past one room.

Rolling to a stop, he made a u-turn and floated before the iron door with a scowl of suspicion.

FURNACE ROOM

Clicking his tongue in distaste, Smoker hastily opened the door and entered the darkened room full of pipes, machines, and dials.

Feeling his throat go dry, the man cursed under his breath feeling his uniform has become absolutely soaked in sweat, oh yeah, she was definitely in here.

As he curved around pipes, he started to feel the air get musky, until finally he stopped midair with wide eyes.

The pipes were covered in slime, cautiously moving closer to the unknown substance, he hardened his eyes seeing stretches of pipes covered in the ooze and dripping like rain.

They resembled webs, and that made him cautious, hovering around the stuff, he failed to see one dark part of the wall begin to move.

You moved your head and softly growled seeing his back facing towards you, now all you had to do was get him stuck in the slime and get away while he was tangled.

Sure Dragon said it was a bad idea- and you knew it was too, but you couldn't do anything like that to your soulmate, anyone stubborn as him had to love his job, and you didn't want to take that from him.

Crawling out of the tiny space you squeezed yourself into, you slowly crawled ever so closely, feeling your second row of teeth gently chatter in anxiousness.

Eventually reaching to the point where you could even pick out single hairs on his head, you pulled your tail back, ready to give him a good push into your net.

Darting your tail forward, you screeched in alarm when he swiftly evaded your push and roughly grabbed onto your tail.

Taking a step back to pull him off, he took that chance to get you off balance and swing you overhead.

To say the least you were in a panic, you couldn't let him catch you, shit, this was bad.

Landing in your own trap, you shortly tried to free yourself, trying to desperately brake the goo until you heard an alarmed grunt.

Glancing back at him he stared back with wide eyes, dropping his lit cigar.

You scared him, well at least you think you did, hell, you scared yourself in this form when you got the chance to look in a mirror.

Feeling ashamed and self conscious, you stopped flailing and focused more on shifting back.

Watching him carefully, you shifted into a now more seemingly docile woman, blushing hard with nervous tears pricking your eyes.

You were about to- you didn't even know what you were planning on saying to him, but you were interrupted by a tired groan, you froze observing him pinch his nose.

"I don't think I even want to know what that was.." glancing back at you with one brown eye, you hastily turned away, "oi, damn brat look me in the eye" flinching from his tone, instead you glanced at him before glaring at the floor again in a repeat.

"For the love of-" you attempted to curl up into a ball when he began to march closer, but it seemed you were more stuck than you thought, "damn you brats with your insecurities.." you frowned.

"Hey I-" you melted when he roughly took your jaw and gave you a hard kiss, with that effectively making you go quiet, what brought you out of your awe, was a faint brush of pink rising to his cheeks when he backed away.

"Try and hide from me like that again, and see if you'll still have the stamina to do so after I'm done with you" exploding into a bloody red, without thinking you automatically nodded your head.

He caught you.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.1K 142 18
Pairing : One piece men various (Uke) Male reader (Seme) ★。/|\。★ Amidst the scorching hot fire spreading and stretching on the island eating everyt...
254K 4.4K 38
Read at ur own risk... this is from my imagination and if u don't like smut then don't read. It's going to be a long story. Basically- You ended up...
7K 377 15
You've never really felt 'settled'. So many boyfriends, so many failed relationships. Maybe you're just selfish, but they never felt enough. Never de...
2.8K 48 5
THIS IS INITIALLY A LONE BOOK FOR MY EUSTASS KID ONESHOT BUT THEN I DECIDED TO COMPILE MY OTHER OLDER ONE-SHOTS IN ONE BOOK. I WON'T CHANGE THE REST...