Friends? (A blesiv, brandon...

By golden_blesiv

When Y/N starts to gain feelings for her best friend Alex (Blesiv) things change in theyre relationship. Lots... More

1- Gaining Feelings?
2- Just a Kiss
3- More than friends?
4- Can you be mine?
5- Apology Accepted
6- Fake Friends
7- Brandons getting in the wayyyy
8- Late
9- Im lucky
11- ksksksks couldnt think of a title bare with me
12- "Either way you lose someone"
13- DRAMAAA
14- Its time
15-
16-
17
18- It's A Suprise :')
This story is dying sksk
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Thank you for 20k♥️ & 28
29// Merry Christmas!
Not an update
30!!
31
Please read! Important!
new story up!

10- Secrets

1.8K 50 8
By golden_blesiv

Y/n's POV
I woke up and saw Alex sitting at the end of the bed on his phone. My head hurt so bad. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. Holy shit what did i do last night.

Alex: Morning princess

Y/n: morning prince, could  have a water?

Alex: sure *i grab a water bottle from my bag and hand it too him*

Y/n: Thank you *i look at his neck and see faded red marks* Whats that?

Alex: whats what?

Y/n: *I move closer to him and point at the red marks* those

Alex: oh (crap what do i say?? i might aswell tell her the truth) listen Carme-

Y/n: wHaT

Alex: waittt she tricked me into following her upstairs and she forced me but i pushed her off and thats when i decided to leave.

Y/n: and you covered them up. so how do i know youre not lying. If you were telling the truth why would you try to hide them *i grab my bag*

Alex: where are you going?

y/n: out

Alex: w-

Y/n's POV
I walked out of the room. i was filled with emotions, sadness, confusion, frustration.  It didnt help that my head was still pounding. I wanted to beleive him but why would he hide them from me.
I saw Ck eating a granola bar at the table.

Y/n: Ck were going to the movie theater and we might end up going to the beach so grab yours swimsuit.

Ck: what? Carlos isnt even up yet

Y/n: no just me and u, i need a break

Ck: what happened?

Y/n: ill tell you on the ride, i already called a taxi.

Ck: what movie are we watching

Y/n: maybe a sad movie or a chick flick

Ck: please no chick flicks *laughs*

Y/n: fineee *i roll my eyes playfully*

Y/n's POV
Me and Ck got into the taxi and on the way i told him what happened with Alex.

Ck: damn

Y/n: ikr i want to beleive him but i dont know

Ck: Alex is very loyal i think hes telling the truth. and he loves you so much its like all he ever talks about.

Y/n: really?

Ck: ya

Y/n: now i feel bad for not beleiving him.

At The Movie Theater

Ck: well we might aswell watch a movie then you can talk to him when we get back?

Y/n: okay, thank you

Ck: for?

Y/n: for talking to me about this even though we dont really know each other that well.

Ck: no problem

Ck's POV
We bought our tickets for a movie that Y/n really wanted to see. It was about a dog that died or some shit like that.
We took our seats and the movie started.
About 20 minutes in the owner died and the dog was left on its own. I looked over at y/n and it looked like she was gonna cry.
Damn girls are so emotional. *i shook my head*
She looked over at me.

Y/n: whaat *whispers*

Ck: its not even sad *whispers*

Y/n: ya it issss *i whisper and hit his shoulder*

Ck's POV
After 15 minutes.
I reached my hand in to grab some popcorn and he hand was in the bin already. Oh my god thats so cheesy. Her hand jerked out of the bin.

Y/n: sorry

Ck: its okay

After the movie

Y/n's POV
We walked out of the theater and into the lobby.

Ck: That was fun

Y/n: ya how did you not cryyy

Ck: it wasnt that sad

Y/n: ugh whatever

We called a taxi and got back to the hotel.

Ck: Yo alex and carlos!

Y/n: were back

Carlos: Alex went out

Y/n: did he say where ?

Carlos: im kidding hes in his room.

Y/n's POV
I rush into the room and see Alex with a beer.
I take the beer out of his hand/

Y/n: why are you drinkingg

Alex: i dont know

Y/n: im sorry i ddint beleive you but i thought about it more with Ck and i beleive that you wouldnt cheat on me.

Alex: you dont trust me do you

Y/n: ofc i trust you i trust you with my life

Alex: are you sure

Y/n: yes and i have a question

Alex: ya

Y/n: why did you try to hide the hickeys?

Alex: we were both drunk and i didnt want to tell you and then you might break up with me

Y/n: oh im sorry for overreacting

Alex: its okay, what did you and ck do?

Y/n: we went to the movie theater

Alex: oh okay and btw the cops called.

Y/n: and?

Alex: we have a trial around 3:30

Y/n: ugh this vacation was supposed to be fun

Alex: dont worry were still here for 6 more days

Y/n: okay good.

Y/n's POV
My phone starts ringing and i look down.
It was from my mom.

Y/n: hey mom

Unknown: youre in the trusted contacts of  (your moms name) she got into a car accident and shes being taken into surgery right now at Sparks Hospital.

Y/n: WHAT omg im not even in the state right now im going to try to get there as soon as possible

Alex looked at me.

Alex: what is it

Y/n: *i told him about my mom* nothings going right for me right now *i start tearing up* i hope shes okay

Alex holds me.

Alex: Everythings gonna be alright

At Trial

Y/n's POV

I sat down in the victim chair on the other side of the guy. I couldnt force myself to look at him. I was so scared ive never been in a court room before or in trouble with the cops.
I look over at Alex and he mouths "youre gonna be okay" .
I took a deep breath as the judge asked me a few questions and my lawyer defended me.
The trial took an hour and a half but we won.
Right after the judge said "Guilty" I ran up to Alex and he spun me around.

Y/n: as much as i want to be happy right now that this guy is getting what he deserves i think i should go back to Nevada. *i sighed and looked up at Alex*

Alex: do you want me to come with you?

Y/n: i dont want to ruin your vacation with all my problems you should stay, have fun *i entertwined my fingers with his*

Alex: are you sure *i moved the hair out of her face with my other hand*

Y/n: ya ill be fine *I forced a smile* i probably should be with George anyway.

Alex: are you leaving tonight?

Y/n: im going to try to get the earliest plane.

Alex: okay

*We walked out and back into the taxi.*

At The Hotel

Y/n's POV
I started packing my stuff and i sat down on the bed with my head down. I couldnt stop thinking if my mom was okay.
Alex walked in. He looked at me with a concerned expression and sat down next to me.

Alex: come here *i pulled her onto my lap and held her*

Y/n: *tears started streaming down my face, luckily i wasnt wearing much makeup today* I just hope shes okay, what am i going to do without her.

Alex's POV
I didnt know what to say. I felt so bad, i just wanted to be here for her. I put my chin above her head.

Alex: i hope so too

Y/n's POV
After i got up i went to tell Carlos and Ck that i was leaving and they both hugged me (friendly). Then i started looking up when the next plane back to Nevada would be.
I found one for 6:45. It was about 5:50 ish.
I took a deep breath and went back into the room with Alex.
I told him what time the plane was coming.

Alex: Can i alteast come with you to the aiport? i want to spend every last second i can with you untill i come back for vacation *i pulled her closer to me*

Y/n: Yes ofc *i sort of smile* wait can i have one of your shirts so i can keep it with me with your cologne scent?

Alex: ofc *i laugh and pull out a yellow shirt and spray my favorite colonge on it* here

Y/n: thank youuu *i took a whiff of the shirt and laughed*

At The Airport

Flight 756 is now boarding

Y/n: dont worry about me too much *i kissed him sofly*

Alex: ill try *he squeezed me tightly and lowered his hands down to my ass*

Y/n: heyyy *i laugh* i should probably get going now *my smile slowly turns into a straight face*

Alex: Ill miss you. *he kissed my cheek*

y/n: bye alex *i blew a kiss as i headed to board the plane*

Y/n's POV
The plane ride was long and boring but atleast i wasnt next to anybody this time. I watched a show on the tv in front of me and then fell asleep.
The plane lands and i almost dash off of the plane. I was so eager to get to the hospital. I needed to see if my mom was okay.

What do you guys think? Leave a comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 381 200
Y/n - 17 Alex -18 destiny- 17 Carlos - 18 Diego - 16 Lauren - 16 And many more You and your childhood best friend go along journeys together. Will yo...
1.5K 41 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...
12.2K 183 48
You come from a wealthy family. You are in love with a man that can't give you nothing except his love. Your parents won't accept your decision with...
117K 1.7K 62
You and Alex have know each other for awhile now you guys are 18 and you have a crush on him what happens next⚠️dirty⚠️